Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 9 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 11:07 AM

Dec 2021
That's the mark of a demon if I've ever seen one.

May 20, 2:54 PM
Feb 2020
LMAO they are so desperate to blame someone for the murder of the emperor that they couldn't protect their pride is in shambles
May 20, 3:01 PM
Jul 2022
"In my previous life I was so powerful it scared a child, so I'm not sure if I should save these children because there might be just cause for murdering them after I was already told they're innocent." lmao another week another so bad it's funny logic jump from the MC.
May 20, 6:34 PM
Jan 2020
I can only imagine the pain felt by the studio trying to make this Anime from such badly written source material.
May 20, 7:59 PM
Feb 2022
This anime might be me favourite this season. It's like seeing a book read of a well written book done on a minimal budget.

Seriously. This is one good adaption held back with low budget.
May 20, 10:36 PM
Nov 2023
Wait, It wasn't supose that they were gonna live in the woods?
What about the elf girl was going decide if she want to be her monarc or not.
Allen finally finding for at least 100 years of peace there.
They just leave at the end only for beat the bad guy or did i miss something?
May 20, 11:47 PM
Apr 2023
Yeah, I am not sure how good or bad the source light novel is, but this anime adaptation is even worse than the manga adaptation (IMO, the manga adaptation was blandly decent because I expect nothing from it when I first read it).
I am starting to believe they made this anime just to promote Aoi Shouta (Alen's voice actor) and Aimi's (Mylene's voice actress) new singles (they sang the opening and ending song respectively).
But somehow, unlike other bad animes I watched before, I think I can still bear with this until the end of its cour.
May 21, 12:00 AM
May 2022
Does anyone else find it utterly disgusting that Alan questions for even a second whether or not someone has a justified reason for attacking children, regardless of what happened in his past life
May 21, 6:20 AM
Oct 2022
The most interesting scene in this episode was the fight held by Alan and the Black Wolf Knight sent by Lizette Berwald to investigate the Elves Forest in order to find the criminal who killed Henriette’s father.

It was awesome that Alan defeated the knight, because Elves Forest should be a peaceful place. It would have been amazing if Noelle decided to become their sovereign though =))
May 21, 9:22 AM

Aug 2023
I dont get it, this guy complains that he spent this life being useless, but he chose that for himself. But now when he actually has to do something he complains that he has to help children and wonders if the guy has a legit reason for attacking them? Come on dude, what do you want? MC honestly kinda an ass
May 21, 12:13 PM
Mar 2023
uh why does the mc ask himself the question if he has to save the two children when he knows in what position these children find themselves? I stopped for 2 minutes to try to understand his reasoning because it was so illogical and stupid.
May 21, 12:14 PM
Jul 2022
WeibNix said:

I'm assuming since they didn't kill the knight they can't stay there anymore because they know they're hiding there but that's giving benefit of the doubt which this anime absolutely does not deserve lol

ROVI65 said:
uh why does the mc ask himself the question if he has to save the two children when he knows in what position these children find themselves? I stopped for 2 minutes to try to understand his reasoning because it was so illogical and stupid.

This was my new favorite moment from the MC after he said he couldn't attack a giant killer monster, who attacked his friend who is standing beside him and killed her mentor, because it was sleeping. And by favorite I mean so stupid I can't help but laugh at it.
WestOnAndrewAveMay 21, 12:20 PM
May 21, 12:25 PM
Mar 2023
Reply to WestOnAndrewAve
WeibNix said:

I'm assuming since they didn't kill the knight they can't stay there anymore because they know they're hiding there but that's giving benefit of the doubt which this anime absolutely does not deserve lol

ROVI65 said:

This was my new favorite moment from the MC after he said he couldn't attack a giant killer monster, who attacked his friend who is standing beside him and killed her mentor, because it was sleeping. And by favorite I mean so stupid I can't help but laugh at it.
@WestOnAndrewAve I think in his former life he was a criminal and not a hero 🤣 that would explain his behavior
May 21, 12:28 PM
Jul 2022
ROVI65 said:
@WestOnAndrewAve I think in his former life he was a criminal and not a hero 🤣 that would explain his behavior

Yeah if you've seen Banished From the Heroes Party S2 that aired last season, he reminds me of the new hero in it lmao
May 21, 9:53 PM

Jan 2016
So Alan's past-life trauma would make sense
if was hitting him from the start and he didn't save anyone

Did he forget and henriette or something something of god made him remember?

It's so bad, it's funny. Jerry-rigged budget roy mustang. Why did I have high hopes for shark teeth guy.

We all know MC could have likely insta-fixed this would in under 3 episodes, so we got to at least agree he's making some minor efforts. Unfortunate his rent that got cancelled was only going to be a short-term lease of 100 years. The struggle is real.

3/5, made me laugh from being so bad so that was nice <3 (also hammer throw LOL)

May 22, 6:44 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well looks like Henrietta making a deal with the emperor demon. Even if Alan desperate to seek a peaceful life, as a former hero he can't even abandon his former role. Not even a secret forest elf manage to conceal his circumstance. Perhaps the empire deal will have an excuse for Alan to stop whining about peaceful life?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 22, 8:05 PM

Nov 2009
Huh...

I guess Henrietta is going to become a scapegoat (and probably killed), cause the Knights are all shitty that they needed to put the blame for the Emperor dying on someone else but themselves that couldn't protect the Emperor...

TBH, should just tell Alan and fuck chill life, it's pointless anyways.

Fuck this stupid Empire... it looks REAL shitty anyways... their entire philosophy is pretty much, "whatever we do, it's always right and you're always wrong", we want to kill children, it's all good.

STAB STAB STAB, DIE CHILDREN DIE

[*CHEERS IN THE BACKGROUND BY KNIGHTS*]
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 25, 12:30 AM
Mar 2022
50/50 it's all i can say it.
May 25, 8:58 PM

Aug 2014
That was another good episode ;] Maybe it is better they do not focus on fights if they can't make good animations of them, but the story and other animations are nice, actually this fight wasn't so bad as the one in previous city when demons wanted to take over.
Good that she didn't stay in the forest yet, the things were explained very nice;]
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jun 4, 8:00 AM

Jul 2017
Once again, I hope that Phillip is not creating trouble for the elves, though their rather lackadaisical living of life is so carefree that everything is within their domain, the Elven Forest really is an abundance, though to get Noelle acclimated as their new sovereign leader, she will still need some time to get used to. As for Alan, he's already thinking of taking the forest as his new resting place, same as Henriette, but Riese definitely is still keeping tabs on Alan. But the one really keeping tabs on Henriette, is Lizelle Barwald, the captain of the Black Wolf Knights.

Sure, Percival has been given warning by Henriette to try and avoid them, but he has to run to one to cause trouble enough for Noelle and Mylene to run to their rescue, plus Alan when he's being pushed to the shove to save the day.

Oh well, Alan's troubles are just one day further into the slow life.
Jun 7, 9:11 AM

Nov 2019
Was decent to see some background of Alan being a hero saving people and treated as a monster. But that contradicts what he says earlier in the series: it would be shameless not to help a friend in need. The elven forest where he’s seeking shelter and Henriette who considers the elves her subjects.

The Black wolf knight entered the elven forest because of the conceited elf child who grew jealous. Honestly this is some crazy development. Henriette is under custody by the leader of the Black wolf knights at her residence. while the single knight causes problems inside the elven forest.

At this point Alan is just a pacifist who chooses not to fight regardless whether it helps people or not. What a waste of a character and series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 10

28 by Moppit »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 15

29 by Tirvon »»
Jun 11, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 3

17 by amlg »»
Jun 11, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

23 by amlg »»
Jun 11, 5:37 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 1

56 by MadBat »»
Jun 11, 7:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.