Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 29, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
That monster form looks hideous yikes.

Yeah, this got a bit out of control at the tournament. It's really time like this where they need Makoto and the party together. Luckily, everyone helped to deal with the problem. This seems like one of those crisis they should've prepared better for. Then again, it took a lot of people by surprise.
Apr 29, 7:48 AM

Dec 2021
Rona's about to get a serious beating from Makoto.

Due to the strategy of the demon race, the monster known as Ilumgand has transformed into a mutant. Jin and Avelia begin their attack to stop him. However, their attacks are not effective, and they lose their morale and energy in the face of an unprecedented enemy. At the same time, in the city, humans who have transformed into mutants like Ilumgand begin to rampage, plunging Rotsgard into an unprecedented crisis. In the midst of this, the group led by Makoto, thinking that they can repay favors by resolving this situation and gaining favor from the city's merchants and nobles as well as those from other countries, each begin their own actions.

While I enjoy the show, the complete lack of involvement from our mutated student while everyone else is deep in dialogue is a bit of an issue. That, along with some other pacing problems. Anyway, Makoto could easily summon his subordinates and order them to eliminate all the monsters, ensuring no innocent victims are harmed. Instead, he opts to maximize the benefits of saving them while minimizing casualties. Also, it's quite the surprise that Tomoe volunteered to deal with all the annoying nobles, especially with Lilly present.

Things are finally getting interesting and ramping up, huh? Count me in.
IzanaSolosApr 29, 6:28 PM

Apr 29, 8:42 AM
Sep 2021
Makoto needs to protect the city from these mutated monsters & defeat the demon behind this incident.
Apr 29, 8:49 AM
Mar 2019
So much posturing this episode...

“We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories... And those that carry us forward, are dreams.”
― H.G. Wells, The Time Machine

Apr 29, 8:53 AM

Jul 2017
This is definitely a mutation hazard, but Makoto is in no hurry to haste things, much as the Aensland sisters want to get this dealt with in the soonest. And Tomoe, immediately thinks of old fantasy realms to put it that way, being hyumans of justice. With the situation under control, at least in the colosseum, the entire Limia Kingdom is in tatters, and not even his students have the morale to stand against a fearsome enemy.

With the Purple Coats defeated, there's basically no magic enough to stop them, though Makoto has the arsenal to do so. To that extent, False helping to cover Makoto's tracks and allow the nobles to escape with the same magic, Makoto does the same for Ilumgand's father and the King to help allay the stress from his son's mutation, anf also using his Concealing Kai to use his powers at the bare minimum of being unnoticeable. The students also do the same to the best of their abilities learnt, used and applied against the mutation to good effect.

A good effort from the students, even if it's one fearsome mutation.
Apr 29, 9:17 AM
Sep 2022
they just stood there watching the purple coats get slaughtered despite having the power to stop that monster in 2 seconds. He's also very nonchalant about having 50 monsters rampaging in the city. MC basically only cares about people close to him and didn't think much of everyone else, it's something else i guess
Apr 29, 9:37 AM
Aug 2013
Reply to Arsteel16
they just stood there watching the purple coats get slaughtered despite having the power to stop that monster in 2 seconds. He's also very nonchalant about having 50 monsters rampaging in the city. MC basically only cares about people close to him and didn't think much of everyone else, it's something else i guess
@Arsteel16 He does not care about humans in general because they didn't treat him well + because of the goddess. Technically, he is indifferent about humans and demi-humans and only cares about his people who live in demi-space. Also, he said it is to early to act because he still wants to establish relationships with demons and wants to rebuild that country -- forgot its name --. This is why he asked Luria and Eva about their answers; both of them mentioned that they have no connection to this city and do not care much about what happens to him.

The MC probably to wait before saving the city so that people will recognize and appreciate him. Also, if he does not intervene he will still be able to proceed with his plans to work with demons.

Either ways, he does not care about humans and he is willing to kill humans who stand in his ways or harm his followers.

Apr 29, 9:47 AM
Aug 2013
I felt that that the animation wasn't as good as previous episodes ... many still frames
Apr 29, 9:58 AM

Oct 2017
The prince was actually a princess, yep knew it. Her voice/mannerism/look gave it away. The pacing was pretty slow this episode and I'm still waiting for some Makoto action. Atleast his students defeated that thing. Can't wait to see Rona getting a reality check.
Apr 29, 10:02 AM

May 2021
meh... disappointing ep but ok much? this feels inferior compared to some of the previous eps. the animation was subpar too, lots of still frames as someone mentioned.
Apr 29, 10:11 AM

Dec 2016
As much as I like this show for it's simplicity as a power scaling fantasy filled with waifus, I can't deny how atrocious this particular episode was in almost every aspect.

Iruma transforming into a monstruosity, and also other citizens doing rhe same out in the city, but for some reason long expo dumps are happening in the mean time by Makoto and friends. It almost feels like if it was a videogame paused so that the people playing it can just banter with each other. There's also the lack of urgency on taking defensive measures, Makoto and co were so laxed that at some point I was almost expecting them to be carrying a huge bucket of popcorn while they kept narrating the event while doing nothing about it. I can understand that Makoto needs to keep himself low profile in the city, but this is almost absurd.

Then there's the audience and other students that ran away without even trying to unleash all their skills. This is an academy where they learned magic (even if it's way weaker than any of Makoto's friends). I feel that even at least a couple of students and whatever kind of academy hosts supervising the event would have had the volition to jump into the fray before the alleged elite defense showed up.

Then there's the tonal dissonance with Makoto and co making quick jokes about historical dramas while people where being maimed and eaten alive by monster Iruma.

I just hope this arc gets a quick end and we can get back to either the harmless magical shenanigans, or the more serious crusade of Hibiki and others. But for the love of god, don't combine cheap comedy with what's supposed to be gruesome fighting.
Apr 29, 10:32 AM
Nov 2017
Reply to Kimurah
As much as I like this show for it's simplicity as a power scaling fantasy filled with waifus, I can't deny how atrocious this particular episode was in almost every aspect.

Iruma transforming into a monstruosity, and also other citizens doing rhe same out in the city, but for some reason long expo dumps are happening in the mean time by Makoto and friends. It almost feels like if it was a videogame paused so that the people playing it can just banter with each other. There's also the lack of urgency on taking defensive measures, Makoto and co were so laxed that at some point I was almost expecting them to be carrying a huge bucket of popcorn while they kept narrating the event while doing nothing about it. I can understand that Makoto needs to keep himself low profile in the city, but this is almost absurd.

Then there's the audience and other students that ran away without even trying to unleash all their skills. This is an academy where they learned magic (even if it's way weaker than any of Makoto's friends). I feel that even at least a couple of students and whatever kind of academy hosts supervising the event would have had the volition to jump into the fray before the alleged elite defense showed up.

Then there's the tonal dissonance with Makoto and co making quick jokes about historical dramas while people where being maimed and eaten alive by monster Iruma.

I just hope this arc gets a quick end and we can get back to either the harmless magical shenanigans, or the more serious crusade of Hibiki and others. But for the love of god, don't combine cheap comedy with what's supposed to be gruesome fighting.
@Kimurah buddy hibiki is gonna get crushed lmaoooooo they perfected the blessing nullification ring they ain't doing nun, makoto and co. is essentially the only ones who can do anything about the demons anymore which sounds like it would give him a lot of authority if he ends up on the battlefield, which seems like it
Apr 29, 10:47 AM

Jun 2008
This show is hell bent to not let the MC do anything...
Half the fun of isekais with OP MCs is watching the MC do OP things, but for god knows how many episodes Makoto just stood around doing basically nothing.
I don't know what kind of elaborate setup the author is going for here, but if there isn't a payoff for this intense boredom soon, I might just drop this show.
Apr 29, 10:54 AM
Oct 2022
I don't know why they wasted time trying to tell us Rembrandt was the slimy piece of shit, and the other guy is the "nice" one. Only one of these tried to extort our boy out of everything he had, and it's not the Rembrandt.
Apr 29, 11:46 AM

Aug 2015
This episode seems like such a waste of time. Almost nothing happened, they padded the episode with 15 mins of nonsense. Everything that happened could've been covered in 5 mins.

EDIT: I know RE:Monster is in the opposite end of the spectrum, moving along a bit too fast, but I just watched the newest episode and it had more content in the first. 80 seconds than this had in an episode. It's bad.
AtotehZApr 29, 11:51 AM
Apr 29, 12:15 PM

Dec 2022
they have changed the home page just now noticed that anyway things are hitting up especially because Makoto found out a certain VIP cosplayer and now is in for some trouble
Apr 29, 12:42 PM
Sep 2014
Hmm... I really don't know how I feel about this season.
The first few eps were nothing but boredom.
The school arc and Makoto stuff was good.
But these past 3 eps? Really meh tbh. I did enjoy his students fighting, but like that whole backstory in the last ep, or a lot of scenes in this ep was reaaaaally dragging it out, for no apparent reason.
Apr 29, 12:59 PM

Apr 2016
When will those students just fuck right off, they are boring every second they are on the screen...
Apr 29, 1:09 PM
Feb 2016
So instead of showing the students, just destroying the monster with a good action fight scene. We get way to much talking and going over things that we already know are happening or in the works. There better be so much action in episode eighteen, that it explodes my brain.
Apr 29, 1:24 PM

Mar 2013
Quite an epic episode.

The most notable characters for this episode:
•Mio
•Abelia
•Princess in a Prince outfit.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 29, 1:30 PM
Jan 2022
Its sad how much apathy I feel for this show after liking season 1 quite a bit.
Apr 29, 1:45 PM
May 2022
Reply to UaEfAlCoN83
@Arsteel16 He does not care about humans in general because they didn't treat him well + because of the goddess. Technically, he is indifferent about humans and demi-humans and only cares about his people who live in demi-space. Also, he said it is to early to act because he still wants to establish relationships with demons and wants to rebuild that country -- forgot its name --. This is why he asked Luria and Eva about their answers; both of them mentioned that they have no connection to this city and do not care much about what happens to him.

The MC probably to wait before saving the city so that people will recognize and appreciate him. Also, if he does not intervene he will still be able to proceed with his plans to work with demons.

Either ways, he does not care about humans and he is willing to kill humans who stand in his ways or harm his followers.

@UaEfAlCoN83
MC just let hundreds of humans die for no reason. And yes he said he does not like the humans much, but the current character work in the anime is in no way grounds for the deranged behavior he is displaying. Braking Bad spent 6 seasons with more runtime mainly on making a character development like this believable.
Apr 29, 2:07 PM
Feb 2019
Reply to Gofun
@UaEfAlCoN83
MC just let hundreds of humans die for no reason. And yes he said he does not like the humans much, but the current character work in the anime is in no way grounds for the deranged behavior he is displaying. Braking Bad spent 6 seasons with more runtime mainly on making a character development like this believable.
@Gofun Makoto is really turning into the Goddess he despises so much, given the indifference and callousness he showed this episode. Episode was super disappointing as well, and the adaptation is just simply becoming a let down.
Apr 29, 2:38 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to Gofun
@UaEfAlCoN83
@Gofun He is not Batman who wants to save people

You should understand that 17 eps ≠ 17 days.

He probably spent years in that world. The MC is not entitled to save humans just because they are humans. His interfering might ruin his plans to cooperate with Demons, and at the same time, humans are so shit that they might not recognize his company even after saving them.

You can say he let hundreds of humans die for no reason, but he also has no reason to save them.

I think you are trying to enforce 'morals' and 'human values' into this. In my opinion it is very simple, he was treated like shit by the goddess and humans, and humans attacked his followers and harmed them (if you remember he killed that female adventurer), so he does not feel inclined to help which is expected.
Apr 29, 2:45 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to BaseLion
@Gofun Makoto is really turning into the Goddess he despises so much, given the indifference and callousness he showed this episode. Episode was super disappointing as well, and the adaptation is just simply becoming a let down.
@BaseLion I don't read the LN and I don't think the episode is great but I understand the context and reasoning behind it. Yes he despises the Goddess, but how is this relevant to him ignoring people? He turned like her for a reason, which is people treating him like an ugly piece-of shit demon and they also tried to harm him multiple times. If I was in his shoes, I would have done the same. Why should I save people who were shit to me? and these people are not friends nor family?

His relationships + companies come before helping random people. This is how life works. We all prioritize things that concern us and try to avoid getting involved in unnecessary things.

I think this episode was just an introduction to a greater disaster where the MC will have to pick. I am sure his students will be almost killed, at that moment he will choose whether to save people or not. Also, maybe he is waiting for demons to kill many people before interfering so that he gets better rewards and recognition which is a smart move.
Apr 29, 3:19 PM

Jul 2017
8/10 to 4/10, another case of log horizon.
Show gimped its pacing with shitter side characters.
Apr 29, 3:40 PM
Mar 2024
This episode is very excellente
Apr 29, 4:38 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Reply to Kitsune_089
8/10 to 4/10, another case of log horizon.
Show gimped its pacing with shitter side characters.
Oh man, not even close! Log Horizon got so bogged down in politics and “let’s sit around a table debating organizational procedures for an entire episode” that I couldn’t even finish it 😭 I’m still loving Makoto & Co. 😁

That said, I actually had a whole dissertation ready to validate Makoto’s attitude & actions in this episode, but by the time i got it typed out, other comments had covered most of the points 😅 So I’ll just say that this show has many obvious similarities to Overlord and Slime Reincarnation, and like Ainz and Rimuru, the more Makoto is alienated from his humanity (whether passively by forming bonds with non-humans or actively through the machinations of the Goddess and the society she has fashioned after herself) his tolerance towards h(y)umans, his sense of responsibility towards them, and his desire for kinship with them is steadily diminishing. It may seem harsh, but in the context of the entire story thus far, not entirely inexcusable. 🤔
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Apr 29, 4:41 PM

Jul 2017
gappasaurus said:
Oh man, not even close! Log Horizon got so bogged down in politics and “let’s sit around a table debating organizational procedures for an entire episode” that I couldn’t even finish it 😭 I’m still loving Makoto & Co. 😁

That said, I actually had a whole dissertation ready to validate Makoto’s attitude & actions in this episode, but by the time i got it typed out, other comments had covered most of the points 😅 So I’ll just say that this show has many obvious similarities to Overlord and Slime Reincarnation, and like Ainz and Rimuru, the more Makoto is alienated from his humanity (whether passively by forming bonds with non-humans or actively through the machinations of the Goddess and the society she has fashioned after herself) his tolerance towards h(y)umans, his sense of responsibility towards them, and his desire for kinship with them is steadily diminishing. It may seem harsh, but in the context of the entire story thus far, not entirely inexcusable. 🤔

the main problem is you make an op character and show is new busted skill but just dont use it for 10 episodes straight, like nothing is fucking hapeningggggg
the students are just the devils advocate argument
and just slightly reminded me of log horizon
Apr 29, 4:46 PM
May 2016
Loved s1 but now the mc is getting so annoying with his naive personality 😒😒
Apr 29, 4:46 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to UaEfAlCoN83
@Gofun He is not Batman who wants to save people

You should understand that 17 eps ≠ 17 days.

He probably spent years in that world. The MC is not entitled to save humans just because they are humans. His interfering might ruin his plans to cooperate with Demons, and at the same time, humans are so shit that they might not recognize his company even after saving them.

You can say he let hundreds of humans die for no reason, but he also has no reason to save them.

I think you are trying to enforce 'morals' and 'human values' into this. In my opinion it is very simple, he was treated like shit by the goddess and humans, and humans attacked his followers and harmed them (if you remember he killed that female adventurer), so he does not feel inclined to help which is expected.
UaEfAlCoN83 said:

That's literally Morals and Human Values. If anything, he's demonstrating very modern sensibilities: "I'll be nice until you hurt me". For almost the entirety of Human history, morality consisted of "I'm strong, you're weak, and you're not my family. So I'm going to take what I want. And if you try to stop me, I'm going to kill you, and your friends, and your family, and burn everything you know to the ground, IF I'm feeling generous that day, and GODS help you if I'm not".
Apr 29, 5:34 PM
Apr 2021
I’m so dissapointed with this season. Waited all these years for this to return to be given lackluster and forgettable episodes. WTF?!!!
Apr 29, 5:35 PM
Apr 2021
MegamiRem said:
The prince was actually a princess, yep knew it. Her voice/mannerism/look gave it away. The pacing was pretty slow this episode and I'm still waiting for some Makoto action. Atleast his students defeated that thing. Can't wait to see Rona getting a reality check.

Pacing has been slow all season long.
Apr 29, 5:37 PM
Apr 2021
Kimurah said:

Makoto and Co. only care about theirs. This shouldn’t even be an issue. They don’t want to act too haste due to wanting to establish relationships with the demons. But, it’s not like the hyumans have been all that great either.
Apr 29, 5:38 PM
Apr 2021
Ryoda- said:
This show is hell bent to not let the MC do anything...
Half the fun of isekais with OP MCs is watching the MC do OP things, but for god knows how many episodes Makoto just stood around doing basically nothing.
I don't know what kind of elaborate setup the author is going for here, but if there isn't a payoff for this intense boredom soon, I might just drop this show.

I absolutely agree and echo everything you said.
Apr 29, 5:39 PM

Mar 2022
Well, I understand MC isn't exactly siding with hyumans, but seeing him being so unconcerned and careful while people are being killed and eaten right in front of his eye still feels kinda wrong. Meanwhile everybody, including his students, just stood there and watched... And later a soldier got knocked over and he suddenly cared and asked Shiki to come heal him lol. I don't get the mentality of this guy sometimes lol. IMO, being a hypocrite and saving those lives is still better than him calmly taking his time to weigh his options.

Overall, I just don't like Makoto as a main character and his role as a leader in this story. As Arlecchino from Genshin Impact said, "Being at the head of this organization requires the strength of will. Caution will only hold you back." And our boy is honestly being cautious all the time now with minimal actions taken and I don't see much of a resolve to reach his own goals either. Sadly he's starting to fall in-line with the other two heroes from earth. One being an arrogant and insecure scum, while the other is an elitist and a bit narrow-sighted.
Apr 29, 5:41 PM

Jul 2022
The demons' monsters appeared all over the kingdom, but it's funny that Makoto doesn't seem worried about what's happening. He's so strong that he just watches as everyone else below him fights and eats each other hahaha.

At least Makoto's students had their moment of glory. Maybe this, along with saving the kingdom, will help him gain the trust of the merchants. Although I think even if that happens, they'll still take advantage of Makoto.
Apr 29, 6:00 PM
Mar 2018
We are already in episode 17, and the MC still did not have any interaction with the other two heroes!
I thought there would be more on a country he would build. It seems they forgot about his space!
I still hope for more action, but the episodes left are not enough unless there is a new season
Don't get me wrong, I still love it, but I would be disappointed if they rushed the end while we are spending much time now
emo82Apr 29, 6:07 PM
Apr 29, 6:28 PM

Feb 2020
finally some real action
Apr 29, 6:51 PM

Jan 2008
I wonder if all the people who were transformed into monsters were also taking the drugs from the demons.

Sucks for the classmates and 4 purple coat mages of the "academy's strongest fighters" that got killed/eaten. Makoto could have easily one-shotted it and saved everybody in an instant faster than he could take his next breath, but the aftermath would have brought upon a needed explanation, opening up a can of worms...so I guess they needed to die to keep his true god-like power hidden.

So the prince was a princess, eh. I like where this is going.
Apr 29, 7:21 PM

Feb 2019
Kuzonoha's students have the "power for friendship" on their side, plus one of the students wants to impress Shiki so she's gung-ho on making sure her shot hits lol and i had a feeling the prince is hiding something
Apr 29, 7:38 PM
Jan 2013
Appallingly awful episode. Tarnishes the whole show going forward.

MC just stands there while innocent people are eaten alive, his group joking around and not taking it seriously. I get that he is supposed to not like "hyumans" but the show doesn't have the decency to stick to that. He'll still save the pretty girl with the huge knockers he just met from being harassed, but otherwise unknown people from suffering excruciating death is just a big joke apparently. Literally a few people called him ugly so I guess he's just a misanthrope forever. I can't take it seriously after this. Awful MC, both morally and from a storytelling perspective. If you are going to be morally bankrupt you could at least be interesting to watch.

I could forgive this if they really wanted to take MC down the misanthrope villain protagonist but Makoto is really just a worthless do nothing.
Apr 29, 7:47 PM

Sep 2019
What a callous disregard for life.
Apr 29, 10:40 PM

Apr 2018
Make it make sense, i'm sorry but this episode was just plain bad... i didn't mind the slow pacing of the show at first, but 17 episodes in i felt like nothing substantial has happened. i wouldn't go as far to call it filler as others have, as this season has mostly focused on the political aspects of the story, which i do enjoy a moderate amount of but the pacing of this season has been really horrible so far, certainly in comparison with previous seasons. i am thinking that surely we should be reaching the climax of the season soon, but as soon as we get an "emergency" where a bunch of students are being kill around him, instead of saving them he just stands around talking to his companions about Japanese history... he could've easily one-shot that monster without anybody noticing with his concealing kai, and yet the whole episode was them just yapping. even if he is disinterested in hymuans, nothing so far has given us any indication that he would just let a bunch of kids die right in front of him, he is obviously not that cold of a person and is capable of caring for people. why even bother saving the royalty of the kingdom through your teleportation when you don't even care about having a relationship with the hyumans... as others have pointed out you can not have it both ways, you either care or you don't. there is too many contradictions in the story telling, as it wants him to look like a morally grey character by not choosing sides, but nothing in the show has suggested that he is completely morally bankrupt, in fact the opposite, he has a strong sense of morals of right and wrong, a strong sense of justice. he has always done things, even bad things, for the greater good... 'the road to hell is paved with good intensions' i would like to say, and yet his apparent disinterest in everyone and everything that is going around just makes no sense to me. at this point the only reason is that because he does not want to attract attention of the Goddess, but this also does not make sense when at the end of last season he casually wiped out large armies of both hyumans and demons from the face of the planet, nice concealing kai bro...
Apr 30, 3:04 AM

Dec 2015
Reply to Enloct
Appallingly awful episode. Tarnishes the whole show going forward.

MC just stands there while innocent people are eaten alive, his group joking around and not taking it seriously. I get that he is supposed to not like "hyumans" but the show doesn't have the decency to stick to that. He'll still save the pretty girl with the huge knockers he just met from being harassed, but otherwise unknown people from suffering excruciating death is just a big joke apparently. Literally a few people called him ugly so I guess he's just a misanthrope forever. I can't take it seriously after this. Awful MC, both morally and from a storytelling perspective. If you are going to be morally bankrupt you could at least be interesting to watch.

I could forgive this if they really wanted to take MC down the misanthrope villain protagonist but Makoto is really just a worthless do nothing.
@Enloct You are absolutely spot on. The jump in logic is so jarring. How the fuck was it OK for the other students to be eaten alive while Kuzuha just watches them die? Isn't he literally a teacher of a group of hyumans? Are students only worth saving if they liked his class?
"OK but Kuzuha doesn't like hyumans!" Does that include literally letting other hyumans die while holding the power to change things? Somehow this MC is now a significantly worse version of Keyaru from Redo of Healer lol. At least Keyaru had the sensitivity to only hurt people who hurt him. Kuzuha? If you breathe and you don't join his class, you are basically a bug to him apparently.

Seventeen episodes of a nothingburger and this is what we get as a "climax".
Apr 30, 3:36 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to UaEfAlCoN83

@UaEfAlCoN83 good observation man. I get it, it just that the writing for his character feels off.

I bet a lot of context are missing because the anime skip a bunch from the original material
Apr 30, 3:41 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to Kimurah

@Kimurah and once he decided to act, the thing he did was sending 2 of his strongest fighters to coach the student as if it were a football match

the elite academy fighters got wiped out indicated that their level were less than Jin and friends (they were at about 90+, same with Towa at the beginning of the story). Meanwhile a bunch of adventurers in Tsige are at level 200+ , I don't understand the power balance in this world
Apr 30, 6:45 AM
Jun 2007
The "mutants" are too hideous...
Finally some real actions
Apr 30, 8:41 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yikes ugly monster finally arrived, well at least its not ridiculous cgi, so this episode kinda saved. Tho if somehow those blonde dude manage to return back to his normal, i call this arc bs ngl. Especially since i truly dislike how its still feels flat with all that's happening. Because imo the nuance shall be more engaging since the action finally being involved. Perhaps those ugly monster isn't enough to create tension? So idk when but really looking forward when Makoto use ranger mode and fought demon. That's it for now and let's just see next....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 30, 8:59 AM
Mar 2024
Finally there will be some nice fight scenes in the coming episodes
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Yesterday

57 by Comander-07 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Favorite Tsukimichi Opening Overall?

Vlectrix - Yesterday

5 by Zeanova »»
4 hours ago

» Is it just me , or is this season just really boring to watch ?

Shomix - May 14

29 by azerezez »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 15

60 by YoukaiKouhai »»
Today, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6

50 by Excelwing37 »»
May 19, 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.