Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Delicious in Dungeon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 28, 2:50 AM

Jan 2021
I can understand both sides' anger... I just hope Shuro fully understands that Laios may be dense and not as "serious" as he is, but Falin is still Laios' sister and important in his party, he and Marcille are just doing everything possible in front of them, even if it may be silly and dangerous to others. But well Shuro had already admitted that he did envy Laios' nature, and in the end he and Laios did care for each other. I hope to see him again sometime.

Kabru... hmm. He's still annoying to me. And he'll meet Laios again later? Haaaah.

Apr 28, 4:00 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to BladeX05
Why does every character outside of the main cast is a fucking ass?!
@BladeX05 check out the French dub, kinda cool
Apr 28, 7:29 AM

Jul 2013
I'm with Shuro. Laios is fucking retarded as fuck. He's on the far end of the spectrum or something. He sees his sister transformed into some gruesome monster and he thinks that it's cool. He's seriously starting to piss me off.
Apr 28, 8:42 AM

Nov 2017
This episode had me like...

Apr 28, 10:24 PM

Apr 2015
Fantastic episode, probably my favorite of the show so far. I didn't expect chimera Falin to appear in front of the main characters already, but it was a cool fight. As much as I like Falin, I was getting a bit frustrated at how some of them were so adamant against hurting her and the way Inutade just charged in like that was stupid. Ep. 14 made me like Kabru a lot as a character, and this episode cemented him as my favorite. The way he hit Falin's vital points was cool, analytical/calculating characters are always my favorite, and his reactions to drama/Laois telling his monster-eating stories and forcing himself to eat the egg to get on Laois's good side got me rolling. Looking forward to seeing him again.
Laois and Shuro's tussling was fun as well, glad they both got to be honest with one another. To a certain extent, both sides are understandable, although poor Marcille for getting blamed for using black magic when Shuro admited he would've done the same thing if he was in her position. Shoutout to Senshi for holding the onigiri for Shuro the entire time lol.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Apr 29, 1:45 AM

Apr 2009
So no coming back out of this one huh?

The old gnome on the dungeon investigation/exploratory party sensed something on Laios, and now Kabru is conjecturing Laios "might" be able to conquer this dungeon. Hmm?

...and Shuro is out.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 29, 5:22 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
My favorite part honestly is when they are cooking the monster or their parts. Other peoples reaction is funny to watch.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Apr 29, 7:27 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to felixsifuri

*curb stomps you, but cutely*
@felixsifuri

The brave ones would be willing to partake in such a form of recreation.
Apr 29, 2:29 PM

Feb 2018
I swear, it's getting better and better.
Apr 29, 9:57 PM

Sep 2007
Loved the animation for this part, specially Fallin running away.
I was happy when I saw Trigger actually picked this show up (until then, I just knew it would be animated due an announcement in mangá), but now I don't think I'd trade studios for none else if it was my choice.
Apr 29, 10:25 PM
Nov 2010
Top tier animation and Emotion growth for the characters. Also a GLARING look into relatable autism life problems and the struggle to communicate between cultures. We getting into the deep stuff now.
Apr 30, 7:23 PM

Jul 2016
Harpy nipples and some extra jiggle physics for Falin just so we remember that this is still a Trigger adaptation.

Amazing episode. Pretty tense but also funny with Senshi never once dropping his tray and Laios having a catfight with Shuro.
And Chimera Falin's design looks sick asf, by the way. Miles better from what I first imagined.
May 1, 9:01 AM
Mar 2024
Really good episode, mommy - i mean falin was going nuts.
May 2, 12:48 AM
Jan 2022
REALLY good story + characters are *chef kiss*
May 2, 7:00 AM
Mar 2018
Kabru is really knowledgeable for a fighter. Since the author really likes DnD, I wonder if Kabru is actually a rogue since he abused weak points on Falin.

Imo, it's understandable that the others really suspect Marcelle because of her black magic, but I'm on her side on this even if the spell backfired. She uses it for good, and I believe she's able to use the powers responsibly
May 2, 9:35 PM
Oct 2017
This episode pissed me off to no end. Laios for not knowing what not to share with other parties & my extreme dislike of said other parties.
Today, 1:15 AM

May 2015
To be honest, I'm not a fan of the serious part, I prefer chill part when we take a meal together.
10 hours ago
Oct 2019
I am 50/50 on Laios being autistic, his special interest would clearly be monsters.
Finally, the representation we all crave.
10 hours ago
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright guys definitely not expecting those fast encounter battle with Falin, as a chicken-dragon-chimera. Everyone easily wiped out but at the end, its just a mere introduction to her new form.

After the tense fight, some comedic still remained, like Shuro-Laious childish squabble, Falin opened her featherish boobs, Marcille reaction, Chil closed talk with those girl from Kabru party, and then Asebi missing? Well definitely she will comes back later on and joining Laios little party in order to brings back Falin. But how she's matter to them? Especially since unexpectedly Kabru and Shuro, as how i thought they might've been able to join the crew and finish the dungeon matter, but ... definitely not seeing those result coming....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
4 hours ago

Nov 2014
It was getting too crowded for my taste. I'm happy to see we are back to our small party. Hopefully others won't get any screen time now that they are out of the dungeon.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2

63 by badabass »»
8 hours ago

» Delicious in dungeon connection to dungeons and dragons

Seruki123 - May 1

12 by seanmk »»
10 hours ago

» Dungeon Meshi Blu-ray Box / DVD vol.1 sold 2,766 copies in its first week.

deg - Apr 30

29 by Ooooverlord »»
Yesterday, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 18

161 by cheeengm »»
Yesterday, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Is the English dub good? ( 1 2 )

RealNath - Jan 4

79 by Tropisch »»
Yesterday, 8:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.