Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 20, 7:18 PM

Apr 2022
i already read the leaks so i was expecting it to be presented as more of a bombshell, but it's kind of just oh. mf just straight-up spamming but ig at least it's something.
Apr 20, 7:22 PM

Apr 2020
< I'm Your Huckleberry >

So... we know that Kenny helped Sukuna become a cursed object, which involves separating the soul. He might have seen the remnants of the twin's soul and extracted it secretly! (like principal Yaga!!!)
Apr 20, 9:47 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
not sure i care for the soul stuff or yuji's powerups but whatever

an enjoyable read. black flash goes crazy
Apr 20, 11:41 PM
Dec 2022
Yuji and Sukuna silly
8 black flashes now is insane bro pulled the mc card finally
is Sukuna finally getting cooked bro is getting pissed off lmao
Apr 20, 11:59 PM
Jan 2023
BLACK FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 21, 6:08 AM

Feb 2018
Yuji finally being like an MC lol. So many black flashes in a row without fail is super insane though.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Apr 21, 7:00 AM

Jun 2008
Makes me wonder what Kenjaku's actual goal was.
Thought we knew enough and than new info drops.
Apr 21, 9:13 AM
May 2021
Yuji is spamming Black Flash like there’s no tomorrow😭

He be the kind of guy to spam 1 move in a video game cuz it works so well
Apr 21, 9:29 AM

Aug 2023
Amazing chapter and Yuji was so cool fighting Sukuna in this chapter hitting black flash multiply times.

Yuji's father was sukuna's soul reincarnated(Is that right or am I imagining it) .
Apr 21, 11:05 AM
Jul 2022
Gege cooked here. That is all
Apr 21, 11:45 AM
Nov 2021
my boy itadori is awakening, PEAK KAISEN IS BACK
Apr 21, 2:34 PM

May 2020
The word "potential" has lost its meaning in this series. So you've to do better than this author to convince anyone that some random guy who's spamming punches imbued with black flash will ever equal the main character, which is Sukuna. 

By the way, I find this "gRoUNdBrEaKiNG tWIsT" really hilarious tbh. Author ran out of ideas and introduced the plain old "actually he was always related to that person, so he has special powers" thingy. At this point, I think he'd even reincarnate Gojo if the need comes so lol.
Apr 21, 2:43 PM

Oct 2017
Yuji is what? Lol. What next? Gojou reincarnated as Sukuna in the past?
Apr 21, 2:45 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to Softhenic03
The word "potential" has lost its meaning in this series. So you've to do better than this author to convince anyone that some random guy who's spamming punches imbued with black flash will ever equal the main character, which is Sukuna. 

By the way, I find this "gRoUNdBrEaKiNG tWIsT" really hilarious tbh. Author ran out of ideas and introduced the plain old "actually he was always related to that person, so he has special powers" thingy. At this point, I think he'd even reincarnate Gojo if the need comes so lol.
Softhenic03 said:
At this point, I think he'd even reincarnate Gojo if the need comes so lol.
Nah he already did. Sukuna was Gojou all along.
Apr 21, 2:50 PM
Oct 2017
Spaming that attack like a Street fighter character xD
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to Softhenic03

Softhenic03 said:
So you've to do better than this author to convince anyone that some random guy who's spamming punches imbued with black flash will ever equal the main character, which is Sukuna. 

That "random guy" is the main character of the series whether you like it or not. 🤷🤷🤷
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 22, 12:50 AM
Nov 2020
I'm so glad that the chapter 12 foreshadowing actually came about. I brought up something to that effect a while back, and it actually turned out to be right.
Apr 22, 1:52 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to Softhenic03

@Softhenic03 The concept of reincarnation isn't new in Jujutsu Kaisen btw Yuji is the main character not a random guy in this series.
Apr 22, 2:01 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to MegamiRem
Yuji is what? Lol. What next? Gojou reincarnated as Sukuna in the past?
@MegamiRem Gojo is the reincarnation of previous six eyes users. There have been previous six eyes and infinity users, but that no two can exist at the same time.
Apr 22, 2:58 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to ZXEAN
@MegamiRem Gojo is the reincarnation of previous six eyes users. There have been previous six eyes and infinity users, but that no two can exist at the same time.
@ZXEAN I was being sarcastic if you couldn't tell.
Apr 22, 5:47 AM
Aug 2020
Our MC don't joke anymore!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 22, 5:58 AM

May 2021
We had potential rivaling Gojo and now we have potential rivaling Sukuna. Bring it on. Though this is a welcome one.

Sukuna's truly pissed(still holding back somehow). Loved that moment where Sukuna's shouting at Yuji only to get a Cleave(Yuji ver.) thrown at his face.

Waiting for someone to make a family tree out of this mess.

Apr 22, 8:21 PM
Mar 2015
Black Flash after Black Flash
Apr 22, 10:29 PM
Apr 2022
No jujutsu sorcerer known to man could use black flash at will, that is of course except for yuji itadori
Apr 23, 4:51 AM
Apr 2018
Yuji, after all this time, is in the spotlight. Sukuna knew that Yuji is born from Kenjaku, and is supposedly the reincarnation of Sukuna's twin brother.

Sukuna is now annoyed by the fact how Yuji is using consecutive "Black Flash" back to back like it's nothing.

Yujitsu Kaisen!
Apr 24, 1:16 AM
Oct 2022
Why the "soul brother" is mentioned now?
Apr 24, 2:04 AM
Apr 2022
It was a great chapter
Apr 28, 12:03 AM

Jan 2011
Fellas, you shouldn't be surprised when reincarnation exists in Japanese media.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - Apr 24

40 by SteelingMax »»
9 hours ago

» Favorite side character? (I promise im not gege)

0megaH - Apr 27

37 by Tenshi_Budo »»
Yesterday, 11:53 PM

» sukuna is a chef? let him cook?

deg - Apr 29

11 by Zarutaku »»
Yesterday, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 232 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pre_Yum - Aug 16, 2023

57 by OodleString »»
Apr 29, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pre_Yum - Jul 26, 2023

51 by OodleString »»
Apr 29, 3:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.