Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 29, 9:12 AM

Jun 2019
gamibo said:
U dislike big boobs? If so,either u r lgbtq or girl

I'm neither gay nor a girl, but can see what they mean - sometimes random ecchi elements in a story which really doesn't call for it is just a distraction and adds nothing of value.
Apr 29, 3:27 PM
Aug 2021
yes i know, this cap is 4/5 for me
Apr 29, 10:54 PM
Mar 2023
HibiChika said:
bullies are a necessary evil and i'm tired of pretending they aren't.

You should form a non-profit and start a pro-bullying awareness campaign. People need to hear your thoughts.
May 1, 4:27 PM
Mar 2018
Reply to gamibo
@Chol_Yerlow U dislike big boobs? If so,either u r lgbtq or girl
@gamibo Do...do you not know what the l in lgbtq stands for?
May 2, 10:37 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
I'd say this was a nice bounce back from the second episode. We get to see the motivations behind why the teacher is so against bullying, being a victim herself. The kids were brutal, but it was a tad overdone I think. But ultimately her intentions were good, but her methods were bad.

Had to roll my eyes at the fact that Sumireko also has healing powers too. I was kind of hoping she'd be healed with some kind of magic that Ren had instead. It just feels a little ass-pully.

Interested to learn more about Ren's own power, but it looks like it has a steep price to pay when he uses it. But at least all's well that ends well.
May 3, 2:05 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Real interesting episode after the last one. I didn't expect this. gave some light Monogatari vibes.

I'm a bit tired of people complaining about the fanservice. Just drop it if it's so vexing. Without knowing the source material I fully expect we will see Sumireko's boobs front, right and centre every episode from here on.
I just find who complain about it so tiresome. As if 90% of all anime didn't give us gratuitous panty shots, cleavage shots, all too short skirts, bending over, (and for the newer generations armpit and feet shots) for no reason other than to titillate. That is Japanese anime for you. It's the nature of the beast when we're watching something different to what is the norm in the West.

Lack of fanservice is the exception, not the norm. Yes, even in 2024.
FarabeufMay 3, 2:10 PM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 7, 1:00 AM

Apr 2015
The mangaka was way too full of himself when writing.
Trying too hard to be weird
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - 2 hours ago

1 by BlichoBoy »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8

35 by metatron13 »»
May 19, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15

29 by Epiroogu »»
May 19, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 3

70 by TheColonel76 »»
May 17, 3:29 PM

» Worth watching?

Saphhh - May 12

25 by ryzxgum »»
May 15, 6:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.