Forum Settings
Forums

What's an anime that anybody can and probably will like?

New
Mar 28, 8:31 PM
Oct 2023
What's an anime that regardless of your taste in media or if you even like anime you'd probably find enjoyment in if you could name any?
Mar 28, 9:04 PM

Apr 2010
That's literally an impossible requirement my dude.
Mar 28, 9:10 PM

Apr 2020
everyone in this platform is obsessed with being different so i dont think they would admit to liking something the majority of people like.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 9:15 PM

Jan 2013
It's obviously very recent, but my best guess would have to be Frieren. Of course, that's assuming your question isn't entirely literal.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 28, 9:16 PM

May 2019
I think of anpanman and doraemon...
Mar 28, 9:52 PM
Oct 2019
Interspecies reviewers
Redo of healer
Koi Kaze
Yosuga no Sora

Universally acclaimed they go beyond the reach of boundaries and frontiers. It's the undiscovered country.
Mar 28, 10:20 PM

Oct 2013
Here on MAL everyone watch snk, so probably snk. Me personally think it's probably Naruto, it's the only big 3 that have romance in it from the get go.
Mar 28, 10:44 PM
Oct 2019
IMPOSSIBLE! But idk probably most Studio Ghibli movie would be enjoyable
Mar 28, 11:32 PM

Jun 2020
I think everyone likes Death Note right? AOT has slow pacing in the first season but Death Note is pretty much objectively good (first half at least)

Mentioned the top 2 most popular anime and always recommended to newcomers
DumbMar 29, 1:01 AM
Mar 29, 12:03 AM

Jul 2021
yoslina said:
probably most Studio Ghibli movie would be enjoyable

It feels like a cheat answer, but I agree. I would say something like Castle in the Sky or Kiki. Maybe Spirited Away if you're not afraid to get a little weird.

I really don't think Attack on Titan or Frieren is a good "introductory" anime for someone who doesn't watch anime...

As @tchitchouan mentioned, I'm leaning towards something like Doraemon. Something simple in terms of art style and premise, where every episode is self-contained and can be watched in any order. Something that can be understood and enjoyed even without words.
Mar 29, 12:10 AM

Feb 2020
Ehh, that's kinda impossible, buddy. :/
Mar 29, 12:13 AM

Dec 2021
Maybe... um... hm... can we have the handicap of phoning in Thanos to snap like 80% of the anime community first? Otherwise you're probably never gonna find anything that's 100% universally loved.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Mar 29, 12:20 AM

Apr 2020
Maybe a high quality animated commercial that is appealing to the eye. Perhaps the product being promoted or the subject of the animation or the background music being played, may make someone dislike that anime. But, I think the vast majority of people might either react as "this is good" or "alright/okay".
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Mar 29, 2:57 AM

Mar 2023
Every anime is someones worst anime.
Mar 29, 2:59 AM

May 2021
The one with the orange balls and the spiky hair guy, the other spiky hair guy, the green dude, the bald midget, the son of the spiky hair guy and other such characters.
Echidna best waifu :D
Mar 29, 3:02 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
If you mean by "anybody" is "most people" then it's most recently popular anime lately like Frieren for example.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 29, 3:09 AM

Dec 2021
Reply to Vendicator
The one with the orange balls and the spiky hair guy, the other spiky hair guy, the green dude, the bald midget, the son of the spiky hair guy and other such characters.
@Vendicator Oh! I know that one! It's Family Guy!

Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Mar 29, 3:40 AM

Nov 2019
BELIEVE ME. I watch all anime that are low rating, and I have checked every anime on this app at this point they have atleast one 10 or more than that eeven if the are not know. Hope thats answers your question.
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.
Mar 29, 3:54 AM
Aug 2016
Reply to yoslina
yoslina said:
+1
Im also with @iThink

I will ad maybe Hunter x Hunter or something like that, apart from Doraemon.
Mar 29, 4:30 AM

Sep 2016
https://myanimelist.net/anime/918/Gintama

I have never seen anyone saying they dislike Gintama.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 29, 11:33 AM
Oct 2023
Sorry if it was kind of confusing I meant if you can name any anime that's the most likely to appeal to most people, maybe not everyone will like it but enough appeal to be liked by the vast majority of people who watch it
ShadedGlassMar 29, 11:42 AM
Mar 29, 12:35 PM

Oct 2017
Statistically speaking, probably Pokémon, as it is the number 1 highest grossing multimedia franchise in the world.
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Mar 29, 1:15 PM

Jul 2013
Dragon Ball Z imo. Who doesn't like DBZ? I do. It is awesome!
Mar 29, 1:20 PM

Feb 2022
Thats a tough one. "Attack on titan" is something that anyone could watch, but I wouldnt say 100% of people would enjoy, even though it is really good.

"Monster" is literally perfect but i have seen some dumbasses saying it is boring.

Romeo no aoi sora - Final answer!

This one might be a bit harder to convince someone to start but there is absolutely no way someone can dislike it. But then again some people in this earth are dumb af so idk...
Mar 29, 1:30 PM
Dec 2020
What's an anime that anybody can and probably will like?

Boku no pico
Mar 29, 1:35 PM

Dec 2019
Reply to Spunkert
Every anime is someones worst anime.
@Spunkert I wonder if there is truth to this.

like what if you choose a random anime anywhere between 1 and 26,417 (the reported number of anime on this site)

Is it truly true that someone will hate that anime more than all other animes. Maybe I'm being pedantic but its funny to think about :D

More topics from this board

» Would you or have you watched anime with your family (1 or more members)?

ToastWithNutella - 4 hours ago

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
6 seconds ago

» What are you watching right now??

Nashiro18 - Apr 21

42 by Zedlin »»
9 minutes ago

» What old anime could become popular today?

W3TFT - Apr 18

22 by Zedlin »»
10 minutes ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Apr 21

45 by Zedlin »»
11 minutes ago

» Guys I did it!

TsutanaiFuun - 4 hours ago

9 by MeguSae38 »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.