Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
A smart but also risky strategy in this conflict. I do admire Ivy's determination and courage to allow herself to fall into a trap though.

It's too bad this couldn't be resolved without violence. However, this also goes to show how much Ivy's party trusts in her with this operation. She's really earned it.

Mar 22, 7:32 AM

Feb 2020
Lots of action this time.

Ivy is such a brave and smart girl. :)

One more episode to go.

SerafosMar 22, 8:34 AM
Mar 22, 8:26 AM

Mar 2021
Ivy is just amazing with her determination and ways of thinking. I have just been loving this show its such a delight to watch.
Mar 22, 8:31 AM
Sep 2015
I feel like it's quite ridiculous that so many people infiltrate the townguards and adventure guild (like hundred or more?) and nothing can be done until Ivy arrive. I hope they can locate the kidnapping children and return those kids to their parents.

Anyway, the kidnapping story is very big, thus leaves very little room for Ivy's story like her zero star problem. And one episode is not gonna be enough. Sequel?
Mar 22, 8:50 AM

Jul 2017
With the traitors found out, Ivy's operation to round them up starts now.

Lattrua enticing the Green Gale and letting others overhear their conversation is only the first step, and the poison-filled dango pushes Meela and the twins to their breaking point, brandishing their swords against Lattrua, only for him to hold them down thanks to Lastal and Leedal. The second step, which is straight back at their HQ, sleep spheres have been induced all around the small building, while the group heading to the dungeon to clear monsters, it's also a decoy plan to be led as far away as possible while surrounding the traitors, along with the innocent ones as well. Ivy's plan is a success surrounding Count Faltoria, but the entire case is not over until tbey separate the traitors from the innocents.

Otolwa is now partially safe, but not out of the woods yet.

Ivy and Sora's last ordeal, clean up the entire Watch. We're counting on you!
Mar 22, 10:30 AM

Jul 2014
Ways in which she's "weak"
Highest taming ability
Super rare pet
Super powerful animal companion
Ability to detect "bad people" at will
CHA 20 everyone throws themselves all over themselves helping her and giving her money
Other worlder giving her advice
Full heal ability far beyond anyone else

Imagine trying to DM this toon. Physical challenges far above CR overcome by murder cat, puzzles auto-solved by other worlder, social encounters auto-solved by insane CHA and personality-reading slime, any injury insta healed by slime. This kid is far too powerful to give any sort of reasonable challenge to.

Can hear the player whining BUT IT'S THE WEAKEST!
Mar 22, 10:31 AM

Mar 2013
The traitors may have been captured but that's probably the only ones in sight, there might still be some lurking in the shadows, and I can't wait for the final episode to see it.
At the same time, I'm sad to see Ivy going away next week's episode. I need more... 😭😭😭

Thankfully, and fortunately, Meela was willing to help Ivy and L-san, and stop herself, and her brothers from committing any more crimes.
That painful look in her face, that agony, and sorrow of being a sinful group of people... I'd like her to be saved from the rest of the organisation.

Our adorable Ivy is an understanding character.

CrazyButNot4UMar 22, 10:53 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 22, 10:55 AM

May 2019
I figured that Meela would turn on the 2 brothers but I didn't think she would be the difference in that fight. On that note it looks like the plan went mostly without a hitch but with one episode remaining I wonder if they will reveal Ivy's ability (I still think she's over 3 stars) and what of Ciel? I take it that large cat has been keeping an eye outside of town.
Mar 22, 11:24 AM

Nov 2023
Good episode once again.

Alot of action too.

One more episode remains.

Hush! My dear, don't you cry
Pino gonna sing you a lullaby
Hush! My dear, don't be sad
Pino gonna sing a song he heard.
Mar 22, 12:34 PM
Feb 2015
That was a really good episode after having all that buildup with the plan and setting it in action, can't believe next week is already the last episode too but it's really nice seeing how much Ivy's character has developed since fleeing the village
Mar 22, 2:05 PM
Dec 2023
this is the most beautiful anime i have watched in recent times and today's episohHYl7LVD1ygde was also great, but i can't believe this anime is coming to an end.
Girl Reincarnates With OP Taming Powers And Bonds With A Slime | Anime Recap
Mar 22, 2:34 PM

Jun 2023
It’s been nice watching this.

One more episode? Time flies fast.
Mar 22, 3:17 PM
Jun 2019
"Please don't attack the members of the organization. Killing them is too nice, we need to make them suffer. Except the one woman member, we let her go because she apologized when caught."
Mar 22, 5:39 PM

Jul 2021
I still feel weird about this storyline... Are we really dealing with selling people off to slavery? It didn't really fit with the fluffy children's fantasy atmosphere, and now it's been resolved in such a simple, childish manner; traps were sprung, fingers were pointed, bad guys were beat up, everything went perfectly according to plan. One nice girl apologized and helped this time, and was thanked for it. And now it's the bad guys' turn to be slaves! Hooray!

I was really into this anime back when Ivy was trapping mice and meeting nice people as she found her way across the world. But this latest "Organization" arc made things dry and awkward. Hopefully the last episode can restore the charm, and maybe even set up another season.
Mar 22, 6:06 PM
Mar 2024
The organization
I cant wait to see more of Ciel as well as watching Sora develop stronger powers.
Mar 22, 6:13 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to perseii
I still feel weird about this storyline... Are we really dealing with selling people off to slavery? It didn't really fit with the fluffy children's fantasy atmosphere, and now it's been resolved in such a simple, childish manner; traps were sprung, fingers were pointed, bad guys were beat up, everything went perfectly according to plan. One nice girl apologized and helped this time, and was thanked for it. And now it's the bad guys' turn to be slaves! Hooray!

I was really into this anime back when Ivy was trapping mice and meeting nice people as she found her way across the world. But this latest "Organization" arc made things dry and awkward. Hopefully the last episode can restore the charm, and maybe even set up another season.
@perseii i completely agree that the story needs to be pinned down as to what it wants to be. Is this about taming and becoming stronger, or using the skills from your past life to help adults figure things out that they should be able to figure out for themselves? This arc could have easily been wrapped up in 2 episodes MAX. On one hand, I understand, Ivy "needs to find people she can put her trust in, in order to remedy the misgivings she currently carries due to her traumatizing past" but does that really need to involve a WHOLE CITY conspiracy with child abductions and slavery? Just kind of weird subjects to throw in for no reason, as it currently serves very little purpose to the overall plot.
Mar 22, 7:12 PM

Feb 2011
I dropped this dumpster fire twice and picked it back up out of boredom
what a WASTE of time.

Ivy still sucks, there's been no explanation as to why adults trust a random 9 year old

and she ISNT the worst tamer? she has a pseudo god panther, and a crazy good slime. she could be awesome but the show makes her trash

3/10

Mar 22, 7:25 PM

Nov 2023
Although the original concept is completely destroyed I still enjoyed this one
Mar 22, 7:45 PM

Feb 2019
the guy who served them at the cafe the siblings picked wasn't really too subtle about letting everyone know that he was part of the organization lol but i guess he ended up being captured as well along with everyone else that was caught in the trap lol
Mar 22, 8:12 PM
Mar 2015
perseii said:

Bruh, the first episode was her getting hunted by her village. What do you mean children’s fantasy?
Mar 22, 9:40 PM

Jul 2021
riosan428 said:
Bruh, the first episode was her getting hunted by her village. What do you mean children’s fantasy?

Everything that's happened since then has been pretty kid-friendly and wholesome, no?

Ivy met a cute slime, caught some mice, sold them for money to buy bread, healed and befriended a big cat, opened her first bank account, received help from kindly guard captains and adventurers, etc.

Sure, Ivy's origin story was surprisingly messed up, but it works because it was incorporated into the story way better. Her treatment taught us how strongly the world is dictated by the star system and how cruel that makes people. Also, we learn that Ivy was forced to become resourceful, and that she has difficulty trusting people. Her entire journey is discovering that she deserves to be appreciated, and that there are people out there acting out of the kindness of their hearts.

This slavery thing, on the other hand...

RetroLugia said:
does that really need to involve a WHOLE CITY conspiracy with child abductions and slavery? Just kind of weird subjects to throw in for no reason, as it currently serves very little purpose to the overall plot.

Yeah, their crimes could have been replaced with any other "bad thing," like embezzling or highway robbery, and it would not have changed anything at all.

If you want to tackle a difficult subject in a "wholesome" show, then actually do so. We don't get to see the effects of these abductions and enslavement on the town. We don't meet anyone directly affected by this. We don't see what Ivy is thinking and how this concerns her, other than "oh no, that's bad." Ivy and others don't even have many issues finding and arresting the entire criminal network.

As you say, this arc didn't do anything, except having Ivy work in a team and do a "big thing."

Maybe I'm overthinking all this, but I was actually really enjoying the first half of this show, and I'm just really disappointed with the last few episodes.
Mar 23, 12:26 AM
Apr 2023
They tried to kidnap Ivy so FBI literally came knocking on the door with gas bombs and all.
Mar 23, 4:26 AM

Dec 2010
Let's enslave everyone who participated in illegal slave trade, what a sound solution... Isekai stories really have a slavery problem lol. Anyway this whole organization plotline has been a real chore.
Mar 23, 4:39 AM

Jun 2008
Reply to perseii
riosan428 said:

Everything that's happened since then has been pretty kid-friendly and wholesome, no?

Ivy met a cute slime, caught some mice, sold them for money to buy bread, healed and befriended a big cat, opened her first bank account, received help from kindly guard captains and adventurers, etc.

Sure, Ivy's origin story was surprisingly messed up, but it works because it was incorporated into the story way better. Her treatment taught us how strongly the world is dictated by the star system and how cruel that makes people. Also, we learn that Ivy was forced to become resourceful, and that she has difficulty trusting people. Her entire journey is discovering that she deserves to be appreciated, and that there are people out there acting out of the kindness of their hearts.

This slavery thing, on the other hand...

RetroLugia said:
does that really need to involve a WHOLE CITY conspiracy with child abductions and slavery? Just kind of weird subjects to throw in for no reason, as it currently serves very little purpose to the overall plot.

Yeah, their crimes could have been replaced with any other "bad thing," like embezzling or highway robbery, and it would not have changed anything at all.

If you want to tackle a difficult subject in a "wholesome" show, then actually do so. We don't get to see the effects of these abductions and enslavement on the town. We don't meet anyone directly affected by this. We don't see what Ivy is thinking and how this concerns her, other than "oh no, that's bad." Ivy and others don't even have many issues finding and arresting the entire criminal network.

As you say, this arc didn't do anything, except having Ivy work in a team and do a "big thing."

Maybe I'm overthinking all this, but I was actually really enjoying the first half of this show, and I'm just really disappointed with the last few episodes.
@perseii They did show how much regret each of the Flaming Sword members had for not being able to protect their various family members. Rattlua lost his younger brothers to the organization a few years back. Thunder Kings and the guard captain mention they've lost a lot of people over the past 7 years and have become dulled and numb by the never-ending setbacks. To say they haven't shown any fallout from what the organization has done is not quite true if one pays attention to the details in each episode.

Ivy is their current target. It very much concerns her. If she gets taken then it is literally game over for her. That is why it concerns her.
Mar 23, 7:42 AM

Sep 2010
Reply to perseii

@perseii Yeah, it was too easy this episode, the way stuff just went according to plan, and too easy the last few episodes with Sora being simply used to identify hundreds of people as ally or enemy.

I think the most interesting storyline this episode was Lattrua and Green Gale, partly for its lack of a complete plan. Bold move by Lattrua directly accusing Green Gale of being involved, then offering to swap bowls. When they don't accept, they're effectively admitting they know the food is drugged.
Meela turning on her brothers was easy to see coming, but it's also kind of nice that what shifted her loyalties was Ivy's kindness, even to a known enemy.

Surely Ivy has earned a huge bounty on her head by getting this many people captured.

I'm also wondering if Captain Burksby exaggerated the severity of the conditions slaves work in, in order to prevent a riot.
Mar 23, 7:58 AM

Mar 2010
Them whispering talking in front of enemies is so funny. Simple end to everything. Almost childlike tbh
Mar 23, 10:19 AM

Nov 2013
yay Meela decided to stop her crimes
i like how they knew that eating the sweets would be a bad idea (also the guy even gave them different color bowls, how obvious is he lol)

the bad guys (and some good as well) got caught and took some shocks, that has to hurt haha

well, time for another job for Ivy and Sora, let's find all the bad people so this case can finally end

1 more episode to go, sad, this anime is really nice, clearly one of my favorites this season
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 23, 11:53 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to Callidin
@perseii They did show how much regret each of the Flaming Sword members had for not being able to protect their various family members. Rattlua lost his younger brothers to the organization a few years back. Thunder Kings and the guard captain mention they've lost a lot of people over the past 7 years and have become dulled and numb by the never-ending setbacks. To say they haven't shown any fallout from what the organization has done is not quite true if one pays attention to the details in each episode.

Ivy is their current target. It very much concerns her. If she gets taken then it is literally game over for her. That is why it concerns her.
@Callidin I'll have to take your word for it, because I genuinely don't remember any personal connection that the crew had to the abduction plot. I do remember that they've been after this organization for a very long time and have been thwarted many times. I also remember Rattrua had a little brother, but I don't remember that he was abducted by the organization (how would he know it was them, anyway?).

I'm guessing these details that I missed were mentioned in those meetings under that soundproofing spell? I have to admit that I was pretty bored in those scenes (sitting at a table and just exchanging information), but in my defense, isn't that a pretty weak way of establishing the threat and the drama?

And sure, Ivy is trying not to get kidnapped. But it just didn't feel very personal to me. Ivy was in danger that one time when she was chased through the forest, but she has always been protected by Ciel and surrounded by burly adventurers since then. She had more than enough abilities and allies to fight back.

Also, is that it? That's her only concern? She's dealing with a literal child-trafficking ring, and she doesn't have much emotional response to it. Is she angry? Disgusted? Empathetic towards those kids? She just looks "mildly concerned." I understand that we are treading dangerous territory for a wholesome fantasy anime, but she doesn't even get close to experiencing the horrors of that crime, so there's nothing to even respond to.
Mar 24, 4:03 PM

Feb 2019
Ok... I was hating this anime a lil bit on previous episodes, this one was pretty good though
Mar 24, 4:13 PM

Feb 2019
I gotta say though. I still don't get a sense of direction in the series. That's a tihng with isekai. Most series don't seem to have a point, to be going towards a specific story or mission. Like, let's the traditional shounen series. We usually know upront what the characters want and them we have obstacle in their way. With isekai series the story doesn't seem to go anywhere. Like, originally we would have the defeat the maou thing, but now is just "let's explore this idea until we don't know what else to do". And this series seems to be going in that direction. Like, is there a reason this person was isekai-ed? Is this going anywhere? Cause we receive this small hints to things, but I don't really see a build up. Like, is Ivy( which by the way sucha feminine name for someone trying to pass as a boy) going discover something else about the zero stars thing? Is she going to disrupt the event that got pretty much banished from her town? I that slow burn is a thing and it can be well done, but this season in particular seems very lost. Cause like Ivy is not even giving like a destination for her journey. It's just "let me go somewhere somewhat face and build a life from that", but at the same time we have the town event thing, so I just stay full of questions and no indication of an answer. You know?
Mar 24, 7:26 PM

Jun 2008
Reply to kurooganeko
I gotta say though. I still don't get a sense of direction in the series. That's a tihng with isekai. Most series don't seem to have a point, to be going towards a specific story or mission. Like, let's the traditional shounen series. We usually know upront what the characters want and them we have obstacle in their way. With isekai series the story doesn't seem to go anywhere. Like, originally we would have the defeat the maou thing, but now is just "let's explore this idea until we don't know what else to do". And this series seems to be going in that direction. Like, is there a reason this person was isekai-ed? Is this going anywhere? Cause we receive this small hints to things, but I don't really see a build up. Like, is Ivy( which by the way sucha feminine name for someone trying to pass as a boy) going discover something else about the zero stars thing? Is she going to disrupt the event that got pretty much banished from her town? I that slow burn is a thing and it can be well done, but this season in particular seems very lost. Cause like Ivy is not even giving like a destination for her journey. It's just "let me go somewhere somewhat face and build a life from that", but at the same time we have the town event thing, so I just stay full of questions and no indication of an answer. You know?
The anime is very much just the intro arcs. Most isekai animes are like this. We literally only get through the prologue and the setup arc. For some, that is for the best... For others, like this one, there is a lot anime-only people will miss out on in relation to why the world the way it is.

This series does have a final destination in mind, but it also has a Kino's Journey/Elaina - Wondering Witch method of storytelling. Each location is treated with an arc as there are different issues in each town/location.

Ivy has a goal of going to where Luba told her to go, a town near the capital. She mentions this in the earlier episodes to Oght and Velivera. On the way, we/she learns more about the world, how it works, and about a more general looming threat in the background. It takes a while but there is a purpose to the story and it appears to be nearing the end of the journey in the WN.

Because we are only getting the intro arcs, we also miss out on a lot of the random, neat little side things in the forest and the hints at people like Ivy appearing in the world and their purpose.

I will say that the overall isekai part and why people like Ivy are important is well thought out compared to most other series and we haven't even gotten to the meat of the details yet. The hints as to why and the background lore of it is quite well done. But, again, we will likely never see that part animated so most anime viewers will not get those details.
Mar 24, 8:16 PM

Jun 2019
kurooganeko said:
Like, is Ivy( which by the way sucha feminine name for someone trying to pass as a boy

When she changed her name from her birth name of Femicia (talking about her birth name in this world - we obviously don't know what her former life's name was back on Earth right now and may not ever, in the style of a lot of isekai stories), I think the idea was that Ivy, just like the names she bestowed upon the monster creatures she named, Sora and Ciel, is a name which derives not from this world, but from her former life's world (our Earth). After the group of evergreen plants associated with that name. In our world in real life I've only ever heard that name used for females, whether real people or fictional characters. But in their world since it's a foreign import, I don't think it matters, as they wouldn't recognize it in the first place and therefore wouldn't associate it with either sex. It's entirely removed from the baggage of its cultural context on Earth. Just like Sora and Ciel - The people of this world wouldn't know the respective Japanese language and French language meanings behind those names.
WatchTillTandavaMar 24, 8:19 PM
Mar 24, 9:35 PM

Feb 2019
Reply to WatchTillTandava
kurooganeko said:
Like, is Ivy( which by the way sucha feminine name for someone trying to pass as a boy

When she changed her name from her birth name of Femicia (talking about her birth name in this world - we obviously don't know what her former life's name was back on Earth right now and may not ever, in the style of a lot of isekai stories), I think the idea was that Ivy, just like the names she bestowed upon the monster creatures she named, Sora and Ciel, is a name which derives not from this world, but from her former life's world (our Earth). After the group of evergreen plants associated with that name. In our world in real life I've only ever heard that name used for females, whether real people or fictional characters. But in their world since it's a foreign import, I don't think it matters, as they wouldn't recognize it in the first place and therefore wouldn't associate it with either sex. It's entirely removed from the baggage of its cultural context on Earth. Just like Sora and Ciel - The people of this world wouldn't know the respective Japanese language and French language meanings behind those names.
@WatchTillTandava
However, all you said is not cannon yet. Plausible, sure. But not confirmed
Mar 25, 5:52 AM

Jun 2019
kurooganeko said:

Well, it may not be said explicitly, but Femicia/Ivy herself didn't know the meaning of the names and had to be told the meaning by her former life (the split consciousness speaking to her in her head). Someone can say that "Oh, she just didn't know as an individual, or because she is still a child", but I think that it's a pretty logical inference from the context of those scenes.
Mar 26, 7:04 AM

Feb 2019
Reply to WatchTillTandava
kurooganeko said:

Well, it may not be said explicitly, but Femicia/Ivy herself didn't know the meaning of the names and had to be told the meaning by her former life (the split consciousness speaking to her in her head). Someone can say that "Oh, she just didn't know as an individual, or because she is still a child", but I think that it's a pretty logical inference from the context of those scenes.
@WatchTillTandava

True, but the thing about inference is that it can only exist in the realm of hypothesis. It is suspended idea that floats around until it either solidifies of explodes. It's a decent assumption,but a assumption only none-the-less
Mar 26, 7:56 AM
Oct 2022
CrazyButNot4U said:
Thankfully, and fortunately, Meela was willing to help Ivy and L-san, and stop herself, and her brothers from committing any more crimes.
That painful look in her face, that agony, and sorrow of being a sinful group of people... I'd like her to be saved from the rest of the organisation.

Yeah, I'm not buying this stupid Heel–Face Turn. She spends years doing this, no problem, and even goes out of her way to lure them both there. All we got were a couple of words of faint protest, and suddenly she turns on them? Face it: She's being "redeemed" because she's an attractive woman. None of the men get this privilege.

Takata said:
Meela turning on her brothers was easy to see coming, but it's also kind of nice that what shifted her loyalties was Ivy's kindness, even to a known enemy.

Maybe I skipped around too much this episode, but I don't remember that being a thing. I just saw her suddenly expressing guilt in the last episodes despite her being 100% committed to the role up until that point, then suddenly cracking the moment they caught her. If anything, it looks more like she jumped from a sinking ship.

EDIT: Apparently this change of heart is anime only. No wonder it felt so out of left field.
HyperlinkBlockedMar 26, 8:01 AM
Mar 26, 10:05 AM

Jun 2008
Reply to HyperlinkBlocked
CrazyButNot4U said:

Yeah, I'm not buying this stupid Heel–Face Turn. She spends years doing this, no problem, and even goes out of her way to lure them both there. All we got were a couple of words of faint protest, and suddenly she turns on them? Face it: She's being "redeemed" because she's an attractive woman. None of the men get this privilege.

Takata said:

Maybe I skipped around too much this episode, but I don't remember that being a thing. I just saw her suddenly expressing guilt in the last episodes despite her being 100% committed to the role up until that point, then suddenly cracking the moment they caught her. If anything, it looks more like she jumped from a sinking ship.

EDIT: Apparently this change of heart is anime only. No wonder it felt so out of left field.
@HyperlinkBlocked Yes, anime only. They cut out a few extra characters that only appeared for 3-4 scenes that would have shown up in the cafe "fight". Makes the timing of things go a bit faster as we don't have an extra 2-3 people to introduce and give quick backstories for.

For the hints Meela was more sympathetic, there were quite a few moments where Meela showed hesitation and there was also that incident where her brothers got a little too hot-headed and basically called her worthless because she only tamed some slimes in the sweet shop. Ivy basically gave her the "you are important" speech as slimes are fundamental to society and keeping garbage, especially magic-infused garbage, in check is super important.

Not enough for, in my opinion, a complete turncoat but enough to cause hesitation.

But I also think Rattlua gave up a bit too easily after having his fire doused once. Go wild with the fire, like he did against the ogres. Should have more than enough strength to beat down a few mid-tier adventurers. He is supposed to be a high tier adventurer after all. One of my minor complaints for this episode. Made up for by that hilarious knuckle cracking, arm wind up Boluda did only to just headbutt a guy.
Mar 26, 10:43 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to Callidin
@HyperlinkBlocked Yes, anime only. They cut out a few extra characters that only appeared for 3-4 scenes that would have shown up in the cafe "fight". Makes the timing of things go a bit faster as we don't have an extra 2-3 people to introduce and give quick backstories for.

For the hints Meela was more sympathetic, there were quite a few moments where Meela showed hesitation and there was also that incident where her brothers got a little too hot-headed and basically called her worthless because she only tamed some slimes in the sweet shop. Ivy basically gave her the "you are important" speech as slimes are fundamental to society and keeping garbage, especially magic-infused garbage, in check is super important.

Not enough for, in my opinion, a complete turncoat but enough to cause hesitation.

But I also think Rattlua gave up a bit too easily after having his fire doused once. Go wild with the fire, like he did against the ogres. Should have more than enough strength to beat down a few mid-tier adventurers. He is supposed to be a high tier adventurer after all. One of my minor complaints for this episode. Made up for by that hilarious knuckle cracking, arm wind up Boluda did only to just headbutt a guy.
@Callidin They wasted time trying to sprinkle in faint hints of redemption when they could have just used an episode or two to actually adapt the original. Most of this episode was boring speeches anyway, and I doubt the next episode is going to feature anything so unbelievably important the show wouldn't be complete without it. I can't imagine why they couldn't use this one to resolve the brothers in the cave, and the next to resolve slime bitch.
Mar 26, 11:05 AM

Jun 2008
@Callidin They wasted time trying to sprinkle in faint hints of redemption when they could have just used an episode or two to actually adapt the original. Most of this episode was boring speeches anyway, and I doubt the next episode is going to feature anything so unbelievably important the show wouldn't be complete without it. I can't imagine why they couldn't use this one to resolve the brothers in the cave, and the next to resolve slime bitch.
@HyperlinkBlocked The next episode does have some ground to cover if they want to hit the "final" part of the arc.

Namely:

As is, they will likely have to skip a lot of the clean-up and hangout time with the crew before said major event. If they had 13 episodes, they probably could have done it a bit closer to the LN but even that is a bit rough on timing. Again, depending on where they want to end.
Mar 29, 5:49 AM

Sep 2010
CrazyButNot4U said:

Takata said:

HyperlinkBlocked said:

I was thinking of episode 10, where Meela's brothers mock her tamer skill as only being good for trash disposal, but Ivy gives her a compliment instead.
As for this episode, it's like she's the only one of the three smart enough to see that they're defeated - Lattrua knows the food is drugged, and is good enough to fight both brothers. The supposed motive, "money", comes off as incredibly vague.
Apr 10, 5:06 PM

Feb 2009
Agree that Mira's turn doesn't make any sense when she's been doing it all these years for just "money" rather than having a bigger reason. To suddenly turn and act like she isn't responsible for 10 years of kidnapping children is disgusting. On top of that, the plan was stupid, Lattrua potentially would've had to 1v3 while protecting Ivy, who approved this plan? lol I thought they were going to have people hiding nearby to come in and help especially given that ya know, the location was already obvious from the start given that this is their second attempt to bring Ivy here but nope, dude just confronted them 1v3 and things got pretty dangerous as expected.
Apr 24, 8:17 AM

Feb 2021
Wow, all the traitor captured XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29

74 by Talamare »»
May 17, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19

54 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 10:23 AM

» I want MORE where to begin reading in the Manga?

RjtheGreat14 - Apr 30

6 by RjtheGreat14 »»
May 3, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15

32 by YudiYusantoS »»
Apr 24, 7:59 AM

» Beautiful anime ❤ does anyone love ivy..?

Naveen6662246 - Mar 31

25 by Aggnog »»
Apr 23, 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.