Forum Settings
Forums
New
which do you prefer?
Mar 17, 4:34 PM

Nov 2022
This can be about food, the weather, people's attitudes, whatever you want that's related to hot or cold.

I prefer too cold because you can always put on more layers. There's only so much you can take off before it becomes illegal.

Anyway, what are your thoughts?
♡☆♡☆♡

Mar 17, 5:03 PM

Mar 2008
Food: Too cold. Too hot requires time to heal. You can always reheat food.

Weather: Too hot because it's fun to complain about the heat with other people and the clothes look better than stuff for very cold weather in most cases, plus more skin with girls. Not really that hard to cool down which you feel almost instantly but warming up takes time.

Attitudes: uhh...what is a hot attitude? Is that angry or seductive?
Mar 17, 5:42 PM

Mar 2020
Reply to traed
Food: Too cold. Too hot requires time to heal. You can always reheat food.

Weather: Too hot because it's fun to complain about the heat with other people and the clothes look better than stuff for very cold weather in most cases, plus more skin with girls. Not really that hard to cool down which you feel almost instantly but warming up takes time.

Attitudes: uhh...what is a hot attitude? Is that angry or seductive?
@traed
what is a hot attitude? Is that angry or seductive?

Wanna find out? 😏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
💀😭😂🙏
Mar 17, 5:46 PM

Mar 2020
I cannot stand cold weather. I hate wearing lots of clothing. And when I'm in the subway, in a building or moving a lot, I get hot and have to take off my jacket or hoodie. My hands and face are always cold in Autumn or Winter. I have a sensitive throat that reacts very badly to cold wind. I'm not build for cold weather, literally.
💀😭😂🙏
Mar 18, 3:54 AM

Jan 2009
i live in a hot weather or climate so i want it cold
Mar 18, 4:50 AM

Mar 2023
I despise hot weather. You need to put on a lot of Sunscreen on yourself and you can not walk that long without getting sweaty and thirsty. And i always for some reason gets eczema every summer. Summer sucks.
Mar 18, 5:06 AM

Feb 2020
Weather: definitely too cold. You can always help the situation with clothes.
Mar 18, 5:10 AM

Feb 2020
Food: I love hot food (temp & spiciness), I can be absolutely dripping with sweat and have my tongue stinging and I just carry on, It doesn't seem to bother me.
I think the only food I eat that's cold is salads, and their fine but don't often crave them.

Weather: I definitely prefer it colder, hot weather makes me sick and it can last ages, I'm not always prepared enough for hot weather either.

Attitude: Cold I guess...
Mar 18, 5:11 AM

Jan 2023
Food: Hot, self explanatory

Weather: Stupidly cold, I can barely tolerate the heat from Spring and let alone Summer. It’s also a far more comforting range with the amount of layers and blankets you can burrito yourself in.

Attitude: Uhhhhh… in the middle?

"You win this round. You doggies."
Mar 18, 5:16 AM

Sep 2016
Depends what

weather = cold
room = cold
food = hot
people = hot
shower = hot
treasure hunting = hot
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 18, 5:41 AM

Dec 2022
Too many different situations and contexts where either hot or cold is preferred for me to make a blanket statement that I prefer one or the other.

Weather: Cold. Temperatures that are too high drain your energy and distract you, especially in humid countries where even sweating won't do the best job of cooling you down.

Food: Depends on the food. Obviously most cooked, savoury meals are preferably served warm. Some types of seafood, salads and many desserts are better served cold. Alcohol and soda should also be served chilled, while tea and coffee is best served hot.

Attitude: Don't know what this means, but a "cold" attitude is presumably less confrontational and invasive, making it preferable.

Shaded Horizon

Mar 18, 5:50 AM

Feb 2021
Hmm..

Food: Too hot, assuming you can't change the temperature. I'd rather burn my tongue.

Weather: Too cold, my body can handle cold temperatures better than hot temperatures.

Attitude: Too hot, cold personalities make me feel terrible sometimes. I'd rather argue with a hothead than be ignored completely by someone.
Mar 18, 11:37 AM

Aug 2021
i prefer too hot cuz i always end up being too cold and grass seems to be greener on the other side
with food i do have a tendecy to burn myself sometimes but i guess i can just wait til it cools off
Mar 19, 10:36 AM

Jan 2021
Too cold because I'm too cold

Though I can get pretty hot sometimes when I'm on fire
Mar 19, 4:21 PM

May 2022
Too cold, I can tolerate being too cold a little, too hot just feels terrible especially when you're running or doing any sort of physical activity.
Mar 19, 5:02 PM

Feb 2020
Too cold. Being too cold can be alleviated, but if you're too hot you just gotta live with it.

Please use dark mode, everything looks better. the End of the dragon sphere
Speak not the Watchers‚ Draw not the Watchers‚ Speak of me. Paint my likeness.
Write not the Watchers‚ Sculpt not the Watchers‚ Write about me. Carve me into stone.
Sing not the Watchers‚ Call not the Watchers' name. Sing of me. Call for me.
Please. Please realize...that I am here.
Hello, friend.
Mar 19, 5:51 PM

Jun 2022
Weather: Too cold, you can always put on a coat or something
Food: I like it hot, I can always cool it down if I have to
Attitude: Probably hot as well, they can be fun and entertaining to be around.
"𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓭 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊"

✩ [TATTOO ARI -Number Girl] ✩
0:00 〇────── 3:26
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Mar 20, 12:00 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Weather: Cold, can layer up always. I sweat a lot most of the time throughout the year.... winters are only time at home where I occasionally close my window... summers I mostly melt and die mostly..
Food: depends on food. Like both chilled and hot food.
People: naturally "warm" people are okay company as long they don't have overly exhausting personalities. Somewhat balances my otherwise depressive self.. (if they warm but chill) I guess? maybe? dunno... don't spend much time with people.

Mar 20, 12:43 AM

Apr 2021
Food: I prefer to eat most of my food when it's hot.

Weather: Neither. I can't stand scorching heat nor can I stand the weather being cold. Let it be in between!

Attitude: I don't know
BWAHHHHHHHHHHH
Mar 31, 8:45 AM
Jul 2018
too cold for weather and food (i like my food cold anyways), and too hot for people. i like hot people.
Mar 31, 9:46 AM

Jul 2013
Too cold here in Canada imo despite global warming.
Mar 31, 12:23 PM

Jan 2009
I have become more used to warmer temperatures than to cold weather so I like my degrees how I like my women: hot and passionate in their mid 20s to mid 30s. Though in actual fact, cooler girls seem more favorable to me. At the very least, conversing for a longer time with someone who keeps calm even if just online would be a welcome change over the ones with anger issues who seem to have been the only type I would attract
NoboruMar 31, 2:43 PM
Mar 31, 12:49 PM

Nov 2016
I think if you asked me this around summer I'd probably prefer being too cold and around winters I'd prefer being too hot. Or would I? For the past few years the worst part about spring is thinking about how warm the summer might be as twenty-something celsius is already hot to me.
Apr 19, 1:06 AM

Oct 2021
Food: Too hot, because it can get colder, so you can eat it without burning yourself

Weather: Too cold is better. If you're cold, you can always put something on to keep yourself warmer. If it's getting too hot, you'll not be able to put off clothes after some time, because you'll be naked then. Also sweat stinks.

People's attitude: I think I prefer cold than hot, because I might have more problems dealing with hot tempered people than cold ones. But being too cold isn't a good thing either.
Apr 21, 8:23 PM

Nov 2017
Never liked extremes but too cold I guess. For either food, weather and people's attitude, "Too hot" refers to "the other element is imposed to me", while "Too cold" refers more to "I gotta do something to make up for the things lacking" and even though I hate having to do anything for people, I prefer having a complete grasp on the situation than being passive. So yeah, I gotta wait for the food to warm up a bit, I'm gonna wear hot clothes to not freeze alive, and I will not be disturbed by others' attitude but try to understand their thoughts.

More topics from this board

» Have you ever given up on major passions in your life?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

36 by GrimAtrament »»
2 minutes ago

» What are you insecure about the most?

Ejrodiew - Apr 30

14 by Dumb »»
5 minutes ago

» why are the nordic countries so happy? ( 1 2 )

deg - Mar 29

54 by Freshell »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » users that do digital profiling do you care about them or not?

deg - Yesterday

16 by Dumb »»
12 minutes ago

» What is the weather like in your region

ST63LTH - 9 hours ago

10 by DesuMaiden »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.