Forum Settings
Forums

What do you think is the most underrated call of duty?

New
Mar 15, 8:23 PM

Dec 2022
I personally think its black ops cold war, great story, decent zombies, great multiplayer. If it wasnt black ops cold war I would pick WW2 as it is one of my favorite cod campaigns of all time.

Mar 16, 4:53 PM

Dec 2015
I think it would Advanced Warfare as it got backlashed by being futuristic by many players who didn't eve play it. [WW2 Ain't underrated in my opinion, it got hyped as CoD went back into the ground action].

AW had a nice campaign, which also originated the meme "Press F to pay respects", the multiplayer worked smoothly without any problems + I think it was the first cod which launched the uplink gamemode which I was having ton of fun playing [I don't know/remember if uplink made it out to other releases]

Mar 18, 7:37 PM

Jun 2016
The first one (United Offensive included)
Mar 19, 4:27 AM

Jun 2016
Reply to Lost_Viking
The first one (United Offensive included)
@Lost_Viking Good game, one of the better ones in the endless sea of WW2 shooters that was the PC gaming landscape at that time.
The sounds are still engraved in my memory.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Mar 28, 8:12 PM

Aug 2013
I bought CoD Infinite Warfare back in the day simply so I could play the remastered version of Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare for free (was included in the game)

After some time I was bored and actually started playing the campaign of Infinite Warfare. I F loved it! It was so fun and F cool. Your sidekick was a loveable robot :D Humanity already populated Mars and was in war with Earth. It reminded me of Killzone which I loved aswell :D You played missions in cities under attack of the Martians lol Huge devastation when you had boots on the ground, because of the planetary orbital strikes falling down left and right, redesigning the whole landscape. Missions on space frigates & actual space combat! WTF! That really was so cool to play, I was baffled NOBODY was talking about this game back then, and even now actually.
When will Black Clover release new anime?! It has been 3 years already since March 2021...
Mar 28, 9:03 PM

Nov 2010
From the perspective of the degree of underrate, CoD: World at War matches the criteria. The game includes the most harsh combats in the series. The weapons are realistic, therefore gun shots sound cheap without bass sound.
---
But If you want reality, "Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising" is the ultimate. Windows version includes a fantastic mission editor.

kuroneko99Mar 28, 9:09 PM
Mar 29, 1:53 AM

Oct 2022
Call of Duty Ghost is underrated in my opinion. To be fair the campaign does suck (from what I remember it been many years since I've played it) but the multiplier was really enjoyable. It had fun and unique mechanics in the gameplay with pretty good maps as well. The invasion game mode was fun as well as long as you had friends to play with. Zombies was way better though.
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Mar 29, 2:06 AM

Sep 2016
CoD4 Promod and CoDJumper

ZarutakuMar 29, 2:55 AM
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 29, 8:12 AM

May 2016
Call of Duty Ghosts and Infinite Warfare. Two great games that got released during a period in which fans wanted changes. When Ghosts released people were getting CoD fatigue and started hearing more and more about how CoD was just a reskinned game. In Infinite Warfare's case people were tired of boost gameplay and wanted the game to go back to "boots on the ground"

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

4 by DreamWindow »»
7 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
8 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
12 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.