Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 10, 5:19 AM
Sep 2023
I dont think so, i watched season 2 twice and i didnt got bored even single minute why are people saying this? Why people hate like this when a new anime is growing πŸ’—πŸ˜­? Weebs are really annoying they dont like change and expect every anime to be like their favs πŸ’€πŸ₯±
__GOJOSATORU__Mar 10, 5:44 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 10, 5:39 AM
Feb 2023
They say that because the thing that carries Jjk is not the story it is because of gojo(right now).
Mar 10, 5:40 AM
Aug 2022
_HAKARI_ said:
I dont think so i watched season 2 twice and i didnt got bored even single minute why are people saying this? Why people hate like this when a new anime is growing πŸ’—πŸ˜­? Weebs are really annoying they dont like change and expect every anime to be like their favs πŸ’€πŸ₯±

Everyone can have preferences like maybe the story isn’t for you but you can’t just say jjk has a weak story.

Jjk has a great story and is very in depth. People who say it doesn’t are just wrong
Mar 10, 5:41 AM

Jun 2020
I agree that it's better than people give it credit for, but to act like it isn't made just for a lot of cool fights is silly. The story of Hidden Inventory arc was top tier tho
Mar 10, 5:42 AM
Aug 2022
saitama_3_6_9 said:
They say that because the thing that carries Jjk is not the story it is because of gojo(right now).

I doubt that, gojo has a major impact on the community (like Jesus Christ he really does, I’m looking at you chapter 236)

But he’s not the sole reason jjk is so popular. If he was than most people would have stopped watching or started to dislike it after gojo was sealed
Mar 10, 5:43 AM
Sep 2023
Phantom_373 said:
_HAKARI_ said:
I dont think so i watched season 2 twice and i didnt got bored even single minute why are people saying this? Why people hate like this when a new anime is growing πŸ’—πŸ˜­? Weebs are really annoying they dont like change and expect every anime to be like their favs πŸ’€πŸ₯±

Everyone can have preferences like maybe the story isn’t for you but you can’t just say jjk has a weak story.

Jjk has a great story and is very in depth. People who say it doesn’t are just wrong

faxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!
Mar 10, 5:43 AM
Sep 2023
saitama_3_6_9 said:

gojo looks good btw :)
Mar 10, 5:45 AM
Jul 2018
Not to mention the recent anime awards pissed off many people thus increasing haters for jjk
Mar 10, 5:46 AM
Apr 2023
_HAKARI_ said:
I dont think so, i watched season 2 twice and i didnt got bored even single minute why are people saying this? Why people hate like this when a new anime is growing πŸ’—πŸ˜­? Weebs are really annoying they dont like change and expect every anime to be like their favs πŸ’€πŸ₯±

because it doesn't
Mar 10, 5:47 AM
Oct 2021
Because it has no story. It’s just pure action.
Mar 10, 5:48 AM

Jan 2009
why dont you explain the story of shibuya arc then other than fake geto wants to bring back the golden era of sorcery
Jul 2021
Cause majority of the time it's carried by action. How many story driven arcs have we witnessed till now? 0.
Maybe in the future we'll see.
Don't get the wrong idea, I love JJK. In fact I watched S2 weekly. But story isn't it's strong aspect. Characters and action are.
Sep 2023
Yeetyus said:

it requires a thing that looks like this "🧠" to understand every anime story is not easily understandable!
Mar 10, 5:50 AM
Jul 2023
_HAKARI_ said:

its mostly cause of how the fan base acts ngl, it's not the actual animes, like for example alot of jjk fans say dragon ball has no plot and it's just fights even tho they haven't seen it so dragon ball and other anime fans came up with an easy counter which was too just watch jjk, and say that's it's also just Fighting and no plot and stuff like it just revolves around gojo. Myself included hate jjk for this so I watched jjk and then said that if they call dragon ball mid then jjk is also average
Mar 10, 5:51 AM
Jul 2023
SSRSyt said:
_HAKARI_ said:

its mostly cause of how the fan base acts ngl, it's not the actual animes, like for example alot of jjk fans say dragon ball has no plot and it's just fights even tho they haven't seen it so dragon ball and other anime fans came up with an easy counter which was too just watch jjk, and say that's it's also just Fighting and no plot and stuff like it just revolves around gojo. Myself included hate jjk for this so I watched jjk and then said that if they call dragon ball mid then jjk is also average

when I said hate jjk, it was typo I meant hate jjk extreme fans who disrespect other animes, but jjk is good as an anime
Mar 10, 5:56 AM
Feb 2023
Phantom_373 said:
saitama_3_6_9 said:

I doubt that, gojo has a major impact on the community (like Jesus Christ he really does, I’m looking at you chapter 236)

But he’s not the sole reason jjk is so popular. If he was than most people would have stopped watching or started to dislike it after gojo was sealed

You gave the answer for its popularity and then said it's not the only reason. 🀷‍♂️
Mar 10, 5:57 AM
Oct 2021
_HAKARI_ said:
Yeetyus said:

it requires a thing that looks like this "🧠" to understand every anime story is not easily understandable!

We legit didn’t get any story going on in season 2. We just got more question marks because of Geto that is alive. The main focus is the action in this anime what we can all agree on. Just watch more anime and you will understand what a good story looks like. Don’t come to my with these nonsense replies kid.
Mar 10, 5:58 AM
Aug 2022
saitama_3_6_9 said:
Phantom_373 said:

You gave the answer for its popularity and then said it's not the only reason. 🀷‍♂️

I’m saying there are other reasons than just gojo for the show’s popularity. the really good story, the fights, the characters, the emotional side of things, the cool power system.

But I won’t deny that gojo has a ridiculous impact on the jjk community as if he’s the Jesus of this show or something 🀣
Mar 10, 5:59 AM
Sep 2023
Yeetyus said:
_HAKARI_ said:

We legit didn’t get any story going on in season 2. We just got more question marks because of Geto that is alive. The main focus is the action in this anime what we can all agree on. Just watch more anime and you will understand what a good story looks like. Don’t come to my with these nonsense replies kid.

u r telling me kid ? πŸ˜‚ ok i know how ur mind works now i will further argue with u.
Mar 10, 6:00 AM
Jun 2022
It’s not that JJK has a bad story. It has a pretty good story. But it’s not its strongest point. It’s a battle shounen, driven by sakuga and 14 year old fanboys and girls.

The problem is the fan base that makes it like it’s the best thing that ever happens humanity and it’s extremely annoying. It wasn’t even the best anime last year.

And in all honesty it’s no match to all time classics like HxH, Naruto, AOT etc. but these new gen fans don’t really understand that.

These days the focus of anime’s has totally shifted from plot driven and character driven stories and only mediocre, repetitive shit is produced. In such a pool of uninspiring anime, slightly better shows seem too good, greatly inflating than what they actually are.

And of course extreme hype is always a deterrent. The extreme hype for this season really dulled the experience.

And the recent shit show of awards given out by crunchy roll just aggravated this sentiment.

JJK is good, no doubt. But not yet a world beater or all time great. Not yet. Maybe it will become but it’s no way close. And when new anime fans or people who just get hyped by brainless action and don’t understand importance of plots, characters and writings put it on a pedestal without any thoughts on the aforementioned topics or genuine low key good shows, it just angers people who genuinely hunt for and watch good shows.

Shows like Summer Time Rendering, Heavenly Deluisons which are far superior to JJK, on AOT levels of story telling and suspense never get any recognition because of the hype train of shows like JJK or CSM or even when train wrecks like SAO are more popular than true masterpieces like Mushoku Tensei, it’s just goes to show how shallow the new pool of anime watchers are.
Mar 10, 6:02 AM
Jul 2023
_HAKARI_ said:

weebs understand anime more than you, they have seen so many animes that they literally create categories to give points based on every single aspect of the animes, I'm not a diehard weeb but I have seen about 175 animes and read a few mangas so I believe jjk is "good" but it's a 7/10(which is good) as it's does lack some parts but overall it's worth watching
Mar 10, 6:03 AM
Jul 2023
_HAKARI_ said:
Yeetyus said:

pls guys let's not act like the die hard jjk fan base and just leave the conversation with our own opinions
Mar 10, 6:03 AM
Feb 2023
Yeetyus said:
_HAKARI_ said:

Bro is a hardcore Gojo fanπŸ˜‚
Mar 10, 6:04 AM

Jul 2021
SSRSyt said:
_HAKARI_ said:

Dont assume “most” jjk watchers dislike the show for completely unrelated things, like its fanbase, not everyone is this childish
Mar 10, 6:05 AM
Feb 2023
SSRSyt said:
_HAKARI_ said:

weebs understand anime more than you, they have seen so many animes that they literally create categories to give points based on every single aspect of the animes, I'm not a diehard weeb but I have seen about 175 animes and read a few mangas so I believe jjk is "good" but it's a 7/10(which is good) as it's does lack some parts but overall it's worth watching

I second you, brother
Mar 10, 6:07 AM
Jul 2023
renz330 said:
SSRSyt said:

Dont assume “most” jjk watchers dislike the show for completely unrelated things, like its fanbase, not everyone is this childish

I'm not saying that I'm saying "most" other animes fans dislike jjk cause of the fan base, not in the sense of disliking jjk but they just don't think it's that good when they see their fanbase acting weird and childish. almost all jjk fans I have met will never respect anime and just say " jjk Is the best anime and if u haven't watched it ur not a anime fan"
Mar 10, 6:08 AM
Jul 2023
saitama_3_6_9 said:
SSRSyt said:

I second you, brother

🫑 arigato gusaimas nii-san
Mar 10, 6:15 AM
May 2022
_HAKARI_ said:

hmm I can see how a beginner anime watcher thinks . You are crying in almost every recent jujutsu kaisen discussion forum. when I first watched Seven deadly sins I didn't even realize how bad the animation was πŸ™‚
adesh17Mar 10, 6:22 AM
My mal account is not working properly. In the last 24 hours, there isn't showing any forum discussion.  What should I do?! 
Mar 10, 6:27 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to SSRSyt
renz330 said:
SSRSyt said:

I'm not saying that I'm saying "most" other animes fans dislike jjk cause of the fan base, not in the sense of disliking jjk but they just don't think it's that good when they see their fanbase acting weird and childish. almost all jjk fans I have met will never respect anime and just say " jjk Is the best anime and if u haven't watched it ur not a anime fan"
@SSRSyt I fail to see how JJK fans being annoying on apps like reddit, twitter and MAL has any relevence to whether or not JJK has a good/bad storyline, I thought this was going to be a discussion about JJK's story, not about gojo's popularity and JJK fans being annoying (like popular anime having many annoying fans is anything new)
Mar 10, 6:36 AM
Jul 2023
renz330 said:
@SSRSyt I fail to see how JJK fans being annoying on apps like reddit, twitter and MAL has any relevence to whether or not JJK has a good/bad storyline, I thought this was going to be a discussion about JJK's story, not about gojo's popularity and JJK fans being annoying (like popular anime having many annoying fans is anything new)

I'm not saying that it makes the anime bad or good, I even said jjk is a good anime what I'm saying is it's because of the fanbase and people like _hakari_ that "some" people find it weird and not appealing
Mar 10, 6:46 AM
Feb 2021
I somewhat agree with the story criticism. You can sum up the plot the whole season in just a few sentences. It doesn't mean it's a good series or even a great series. It's a battle shounen, so it should be evaluated for what it is.
Mar 10, 7:15 AM

Oct 2014
Why care what other people think.
It's Morbin' Time!
Mar 10, 7:27 AM
Sep 2023
could u explain what exactly is jjk story and plot?
a character is introduced and then killed
female cast wasted potential
gojo off screen death
villians nothing special very generic
Yuji main protagonist has very less charcter development
+ many more
Mar 10, 7:30 AM

Apr 2022
i liked s2 because of the animation and directing but those criticisms aren't actually wrong though, plus guy above me pretty much nailed all the points.
Mar 10, 7:47 AM
May 2016
tan9126 said:
gojo off screen death
+ many more

+1
These were exactly the problems. S2 was a wasted potential.
Mar 10, 8:36 AM
Mar 2022
Yeetyus said:

it has a story, not a compelling one or even really interesting one. It gets high praise mostly due to the action and thats okay.
Mar 10, 8:40 AM
Mar 2022
because it does or rather more all over the place
Mar 10, 8:56 AM
Aug 2021
_HAKARI_ said:

the fact that from ch 161 to 252 almost every chapter has some fight going on
you should get the reason now
Mar 10, 9:40 AM
Nov 2023
ANR23 said:
It’s not that JJK has a bad story. It has a pretty good story. But it’s not its strongest point. It’s a battle shounen, driven by sakuga and 14 year old fanboys and girls.

The problem is the fan base that makes it like it’s the best thing that ever happens humanity and it’s extremely annoying. It wasn’t even the best anime last year.

And in all honesty it’s no match to all time classics like HxH, Naruto, AOT etc. but these new gen fans don’t really understand that.

These days the focus of anime’s has totally shifted from plot driven and character driven stories and only mediocre, repetitive shit is produced. In such a pool of uninspiring anime, slightly better shows seem too good, greatly inflating than what they actually are.

And of course extreme hype is always a deterrent. The extreme hype for this season really dulled the experience.

And the recent shit show of awards given out by crunchy roll just aggravated this sentiment.

JJK is good, no doubt. But not yet a world beater or all time great. Not yet. Maybe it will become but it’s no way close. And when new anime fans or people who just get hyped by brainless action and don’t understand importance of plots, characters and writings put it on a pedestal without any thoughts on the aforementioned topics or genuine low key good shows, it just angers people who genuinely hunt for and watch good shows.

Shows like Summer Time Rendering, Heavenly Deluisons which are far superior to JJK, on AOT levels of story telling and suspense never get any recognition because of the hype train of shows like JJK or CSM or even when train wrecks like SAO are more popular than true masterpieces like Mushoku Tensei, it’s just goes to show how shallow the new pool of anime watchers are.

I agree with u so hard bro
Mar 10, 9:43 AM
Jun 2022
platinumleaf said:
ANR23 said:

I agree with u so hard bro

Amen brother. Good to see men of good taste still exist.
Mar 10, 9:53 AM
Nov 2020
I used to say this, but I realized the plot is no the problem; it’s the characters. They’re not believable, they don’t feel like real people, they’re pretty 2 dimensional. That makes it hard to care about them, and hence, hard to care about the story.
Mar 10, 10:15 AM

Jul 2015
I wouldn't say, that it has no story at all, but it definetely is overshadowed by it's sakuga and animation, for which series is known for. Demon Slayer suffers from the same treatment, despite actually having better story than JJK or even most of other battle shounens. But since it has absolutely beautiful animation, lots of haters are trying to diminish it's success by assuming that where it's success comes from in it's entirety by nitpicking and cheerypicking trivial shortcomings or even straight up being ignorant and not paying attention to what happens within the story just to validate their tskes.

Mar 10, 10:17 AM
Jan 2024
Yeetyus said:

ABSOLUTELY!
people just exaggerate anime just because they like it
Mar 10, 10:19 AM
Oct 2022
the story might be generic sometimes but it is not bad
and also weak story≠boring show just look at naruto
Mar 10, 10:20 AM
Sep 2023
Because it doesn't.
However, it doesn't take away from anything or give it a 'weak storyline' though. People who say that are just looking for a reason to complain/be contrarian.
I think it's special in its own way and it doesn't even try to make itself look better or be pretentious. I like the randomness of 'the plot' as-is. The writer actually manages to make it work. Also Gege never really takes the time to fully explain certain situations leaving a lot of things that take place basically left open for interpretation, which is also why there are differing opinions on even the slightest of matters in the story (was Choso really supposed to backstory when he was face to face with his brothers' killers?)
Tbh blame it on the new gen fans who believe anything they're watching is the GOAT of anime, and on the contrarians who just want to oppose without actually having read/watched it.
Mar 10, 10:47 AM
Jul 2022
Nah, people are saying that S2 barely has any story, not the whole series and I kinda agree with that. S2 mostly only had fights and less progression. The Hidden Inventory arc was amazing. We got to know things in it, like the Gojo's past, who was Megumi's father, the relationship between Gojo & Geto. It was good.

But Shibuya didn't have much of that. The only time it progressed the story was towards the end, when we got to know who was inside Geto's body, stuff about Itadori and Choso being brothers, etc.

I mean, I loved and enjoyed the fights. And I understand that we have to go through the fights for the story to move forward. But I think there were just too many of them and too little progression. I felt more interested in the parts when we got to know stuff, the reveals, etc.

I hope the next season will be more interesting. Overall, I'll give S2 a solid 8/10.
Levi1108Mar 10, 10:56 AM
Mar 10, 11:00 AM

Jun 2011
Reply to Dreear
the story might be generic sometimes but it is not bad
and also weak story≠boring show just look at naruto
@Dreear Naruto's story is not weak though?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 10, 11:16 AM
Aug 2021
tan9126 said:
gojo off screen death
+ many more

Sorry, Gojo off screen death, when?
Yuki doesnt have character development, what does the final episodes have you seen?
villains generic? in what? they have motivations for what they do.

only justified criticism Is wasted potential for women cast, the rest Is pure immagination.

i dont Say that JJK have God tier story, but dont ignore 80% of what happens in this season because you wanna hate.
Mar 10, 11:20 AM
Aug 2023
Professional haters
Mar 10, 11:26 AM
Mar 2023
jjk is one of my favorite animes, but you cant deny that without mappa's stellar animation it wouldnt even be top 5 newgen anime, its heavily carried by well animated fights, the story isnt bad but it doesnt expand too much on it, the characters dont have much development etc, again the story isnt bad but nobody watches jjk for the story lets be honest
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Are You Strong Because You are Gojo Satoru or U Are Gojo Satoru Thats why u are strong ?

__GOJOSATORU__ - Apr 19

5 by Attackonfiller »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Nov 16, 2023

611 by Ridho_Luffy »»
Yesterday, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Oct 12, 2023

282 by RobertRotten »»
May 3, 5:05 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 28, 2023

536 by QuilPalta »»
May 2, 6:40 PM

» Can someone recap this season and everything after it plse (and season 1 and the film)

boredxoxo - Apr 13

1 by Zimmu »»
May 1, 7:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.