Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 7:22 AM

Oct 2017
This really feels like the final battle, specially with the old dude seeing HaloHalo in him but we'll see. The matchups are her and Corleo's there to save Minerva. Go get your girl back.
Mar 3, 7:41 AM

Jan 2015
this was actually pretty good. looks like we are nearing the end!
that was a cool panel with Corleo saving Minerva
Mar 3, 8:33 AM
Apr 2021
this is so getting the axe..
Please read mamaYuYu, its amazing. Also MAPPA employees havent seen their families since 2021 lmao
Mar 3, 9:43 AM

Sep 2011
Dang we are in full on wrapup mode now. At least best girl Minerva is back
Mar 3, 10:20 AM

Sep 2007
I'm just super sad ... :/
Mar 3, 3:43 PM
Jan 2022
Really hoping it doesn’t get the axe here. It’s such a promising manga.
Mar 3, 7:30 PM

Sep 2011
RIP mamayuyu, you were really special for a bit and then become so confused at what you wanted to be and kept working against your strengths and benching your likable cast members. I think its pretty clear this is axed but I do feel like maybe there is a 1% chance that this is just set up to kill off grisha and have a revived Evan take over as the big bad which has been kind of set up in the early chapters when Evan was apologizing to grisha for not seeing things through.

I look foreword to the authors next work but pray he can stay more focused on his strengths rather than what happened here, the early parts of this manga feel so distant to what it becomes.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 3, 9:33 PM

May 2010
Lol I see the funeral has already begun. RIP this really is a great series and I hope this is a fakeout but I have made peace with the axe.
Mar 3, 10:15 PM
Jul 2022
Do people just not believe you can have more than one villain anymore? Did people think Naruto was getting the axe when they beat Zabuza? lmao
Mar 3, 10:34 PM

May 2010
Reply to KRD2
Do people just not believe you can have more than one villain anymore? Did people think Naruto was getting the axe when they beat Zabuza? lmao
@KRD2 its not just that they are beating the villain, its also the added flashbacks that complete the MCs arc, the rushed training, and how every character and plot is getting wrapped up at a break neck pace. They are not adding and building out characters like the zabuza arc, the series is turning down and putting the cast in their final form.
Mar 3, 10:41 PM
Jul 2022
linkmax1412 said:
@KRD2 its not just that they are beating the villain, its also the added flashbacks that complete the MCs arc, the rushed training, and how every character and plot is getting wrapped up at a break neck pace. They are not adding and building out characters like the zabuza arc, the series is turning down and putting the cast in their final form.

Possibly, or the author is opening it up to something more. No one said anyone is in their "final" form. Just that Corleo is starting to remind people of his hero. To continue with the same metaphor, Naruto didn't end immediately after people said Naruto reminded them of the Fourth.

I just don't understand the constant doomsaying for every single manga on the platform. Not a single manga starts without people saying "yep, it's dead" anymore. It's impossible to enjoy and discuss things when discussion only starts after 50 chapters have come out and in the first 49 all people want to talk about is how axed the manga is.
Mar 5, 6:10 PM

Sep 2011
Reply to KRD2
@KRD2 The series sold mediocre and ranks horrendously coupled with the breakneck speed that is bringing in every character and resolving them is why we all think this is axed, its not definitive but its pretty blatant what's happening here but we will see. I do think with all the series that started after it flopping, the cancellation of MMA and cipher, and JJK and hero aca's ends being imminent it is kind of a dumb decision to kill off something like MMYY that isnt doing well but is at least showing some traction but its looking like Nue and Kill blue are the only things staying safe and maybe Kagurabachi if it doesnt lose its momentum which is possible.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 7, 10:31 AM
Feb 2016
since it's a fight against the Big Bad it smells like the axe. hope the author keeps making manga, interesting ideas.

More topics from this board

» Axed

Xenocrisi - Apr 3

23 by KaiserReinhard76 »»
Apr 17, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Mama Yuuyuu Chapter 29 Discussion

AvanAgornin - Apr 7

18 by NekozillaMaru »»
Apr 13, 3:39 PM

» Another reprint

0megaH - Mar 28

5 by klakson188 »»
Apr 4, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Mama Yuuyuu Chapter 28 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Mar 31

7 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 2, 4:51 PM

Poll: » Mama Yuuyuu Chapter 27 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 24

6 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 29, 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.