Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 28, 12:11 AM
Mar 2023
chapter was crazy
Feb 28, 12:18 AM
Dec 2019
Say what you will about Fujimoto’s writing, but the man knows how to make a reveal
Feb 28, 1:17 AM

Jul 2013
This chapter had "Fire Punch" vibes
Feb 28, 1:24 AM
Jun 2020
ah yes suffering, this is why I'm reading.
Feb 28, 2:02 AM
Nov 2023
It's not Yoru, neither Reze, it's of course kishibe with female clothes lol
Feb 28, 2:26 AM

Feb 2012
Fumiko continuing to be worst girl. Denji getting his legs chopped off repeatedly is fucked up. That operating scene reminds me a lot of Ajin.

Asa help our boi out.
Feb 28, 9:47 AM
Jan 2023
The surgeon stated, "Left leg 26" and "Right leg 27"... Is Denji being used as an infinite organ harvesting deposit? This panel is seriously messed up and disturbing. I wonder how the journey will unfold, and I'm curious about what Nayuta is doing during this week without Denji. Only 15 pages, and now we have to wait for another 2 weeks.
Feb 28, 12:22 PM
May 2023
OOOOOOOOOH SHIT...
Feb 28, 12:41 PM

Dec 2022
Finally we'll get to see Asa do something feels like it's been forever.

Feb 28, 1:27 PM

Jan 2018
Public Safety Bureau Fraud Division group foto dropped
Feb 28, 1:30 PM

Sep 2015
Fujimoto successfully made me hate Yoshida.
Feb 28, 5:19 PM
Dec 2022
Nah denji would win
Feb 28, 5:29 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to iLuvCoffee1
sillywackygatto said:
the surgeon said "left leg 26" and "right leg 27"... are they using denji as an infinite organ harvesting deposit?? this is so fucked up lmao

patiently waiting for katana man to return, i sense his importance...

it's a reoccurring theme in Fujimoto's works, Fire Punch is literally 50% body mutilation and endless cannibalism
@iLuvCoffee1 that must be the reason why Fire Punch isn't adapted into an anime yet...

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Feb 28, 5:32 PM

Oct 2021
I want someone to save Denji right now. This chapter is hard to bear --- Denji's being amputated / dismembered. It's too much even for adult readers. Yoru --- please save Denji, or else, the state will take ownership of his legs as state property. 😖

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Feb 28, 6:23 PM
Jun 2020
Off topic but where the hell is Kobeni? Now would be a good time for a rescue mission
Feb 28, 6:24 PM
Apr 2022
[o comentario br que você esperava]

então vamos lá. Esse capítulo deu uma pontinha de esperança que seria revelado mais coisas sobre Denji ter assassinado seu pai (ou mais parentes), porém não se desenvolveu tanto, já que normalmente essa tensão que tem quando o mangaka visita o passado do personagem é sempre muito foda. Sobre aquela última página, basicamente deu a entender que uma nova batalha seria travada (mas duvido muito), pelo motivo que Yoru ainda está "slow power". Muito provavelmente a Nayuta ainda há de surgir, mas não confio muito que ela está sob domínio da segurança pública.

Ps: Não sei se é apenas impressão, mas os capítulos de Chainsaw Man nesse novo arco estão cada vez mais curtos textualmente.
Feb 29, 10:58 AM
Mar 2021
Guys clearly those are Denji's amputated legs coming back to rescue him
Feb 29, 1:38 PM

Aug 2018
The pacing is really slow apart from that I am liking where the story is going even though I have no idea what's gonna happen.
Feb 29, 2:33 PM

Nov 2014
Denji joined the Tokyo Ghoul&Ajin squad,my condoleances.
I hope they all die in the next chapters.
Feb 29, 3:09 PM
Dec 2020
Is that Reze?????
Feb 29, 4:34 PM
Jul 2022
WE USED TO PRAY TIME LIKE THIS
GREAT COMEBACK MY DEAR ASA 🗣️‼️‼️
Feb 29, 5:38 PM
Feb 2021
not gonna lie page 10 where denji is laying on the table missing a leg was kind of fire. i was just chilling on that page admiring the art. i’m anxious for the next chapter!
Mar 2, 5:43 AM
Feb 2024
Ngl, I have a feeling that this new Tokyo Detention Arc might introduce a lot of devils and contracts, similar to International Assassins Arc.
Mar 2, 5:47 AM
Feb 2024
marcuz_kun said:
not gonna lie page 10 where denji is laying on the table missing a leg was kind of fire. i was just chilling on that page admiring the art. i’m anxious for the next chapter!

Brooo, when I read what Pochita said and turned for the next page, it was chilling af. And the whole symbolic thing with showing Asa's legs at the end when Pochita asked him how he was gonna save Nayuta without his legs... Fujimoto is soo cinematic.
Mar 2, 4:56 PM
Jan 2021
where is Nayuta?? this arc is getting better and interesting!
Mar 2, 8:47 PM

Jan 2011
As soon as they said no devil has ever escaped I knew Asa would come to the rescue, and sure enough there on the next page.
Mar 2, 11:33 PM
May 2021
okay chapter dont really care about it but that surgery looks gross. idk what to say about it probable one of the worst chapters ever.
Mar 5, 8:18 AM

Jul 2022
ASA IS BACK!!!!

I didn't expect Fami to come back either, I wonder if Asa and Yoru will truly turn into antagonists this part? Will they "save" Denji or fight him? Is Barem also locked up?!?!??! New Arc!!!

Mar 10, 8:48 AM

Jul 2021
well , im smoking some copiums / hopiums right now , so i think nayuta is still alive , because the mangaka hasnt showed her corpse yet .

page 6 :
- octopus boy : ... denji-kun ...

i dont understand the 1st pages :
public safety has decided to cut up denji , so why didnt they keep injecting him with sleep drug all the time ?
why did they let him wake up for a few seconds , so octopus boy could tell him some useless informations ?

page 12 :
- doctor frankenstein : i will use this chainsaw to cut up this leg of chainsaw man , lol pun .

last pages :
this random one-eye guy is giving some exposition dumps , and he is putting many death-flags on his head , lol .
a common death-flag in stories :
- a random , poor father calms down his scared son : dont worry , son . the titanic is a very safe ship . since its founding , no puny ice-berg has ever sinked the mighty titanic . the titanic is the most hardest ship in the world , blah blah blah , etc etc etc ......

daywithoutgamesMar 10, 9:15 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Apr 11, 7:45 AM

Dec 2022
FUJI COOKING WTFFFFF
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all)

FruitPunchBaka - 3 hours ago

21 by UnstableBrat »»
27 minutes ago

» Chainsaw Man has reached 27,000,000 copies in circulation

deg - 4 hours ago

9 by Zimmu »»
34 minutes ago

» I can't understand part 2.

RobertCh - Mar 24

42 by Farabeuf »»
May 4, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 164 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Apr 30

38 by invrl »»
May 4, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 163 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Apr 23

49 by daywithoutgames »»
May 3, 12:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.