Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 4, 4:42 AM

Jan 2017
I just started watching this today because of the good reviews I've been hearing about it and I didn't regret it. The fighting scenes are so lit and very emotional for a premier episode!
Mar 4, 10:43 AM

Mar 2017
DAYUM bro thinks he's Toji *-*
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Mar 6, 10:26 AM
Jul 2023
Where TRIGGER left a void of Ninja Slayer, Ninja Kamui fills it. Gritty, flashy, and wearing it's inspirations on it's sleeve as it leaves you breathless with how incredible the animation and choreography work is.

A tale of revenge and burden that long outlives the audiences view is plain to see on the main characters face as he takes up the very same mantle of Ninja Slayer-san: "Ninja killed my family... I must kill all ninja."
Mar 6, 7:31 PM
Apr 2022
Ep 1 thoughts: I discovered this show on Tik tok where the account says how ecstatic is feels to have a show with awesome battle/fight scenes in the beginning. I agree. That was one hell of an intro. Great animation as well, though somewhat "western" in style. It was a little hurried in my opinion. However, I quickly grasped the essence of the first episode and it influenced my watching the next. Great intro, great opening episode.
Mar 9, 10:50 PM
Jul 2023
This is the best action anime I watched this year
Mar 10, 4:52 PM
Sep 2021
I'm a bit late to the party but I'm glad I've started to watch this anime!

Great plot twist at the end. This is looking like a cool action packed anime
Mar 10, 9:55 PM
Mar 2024
If you're a fan of action and good story telling, I was hooked 10 minutes in. I couldn't stop watching. From the beautiful animation to the subtle storytelling through dialogue (how did you know it was me?). I can already tell I'm going to love this one.
Mar 17, 8:10 AM
Apr 2017
1. If he that strong, why he lost in the first place.
2. He know that their kind have been hunting down. How about some preparation?
3. Why tf leave wife and kid alone. he should know better.
Mar 19, 3:02 AM

Aug 2011
An insane opening. Revenge plots (done right) are always top tier.

Looking forward to this one.
Mar 19, 7:41 PM

May 2018
OMG!! If "fuck around and find out" was an anime, it would be this one. A great start! The fight scenes were amazing!!

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Mar 31, 4:35 PM

May 2021
It's usually me recommending anime to my friends. For a change, the opposite happened and holy moly is this straight fire. So strange I didn't hear of this earlier.

Apr 3, 3:04 AM

Dec 2010
It's hard to take this seriously, but I can hypothetically vibe with the sceneries and "modern day ninjas". What's going to make or break the show is the reason behind these assassinations - it doesn't have to be deep, even "the master sends people to kill his student for having pulled out of the business" would be enough for a style-over-substance story like this one.
Apr 5, 3:40 PM
Jun 2022
What's The Damn Point If U Couldn't Save Them With Skills Like That..

Action Was Good Though.
Apr 6, 11:10 PM

Sep 2018
Halfway thru the episode I was thinking, man it cant be this wholesome forever, right? Glad they proved me wrong in the latter half.

"Got more soul than a sock with a hole" - MF DOOM
Apr 10, 2:30 AM

Dec 2018
Holy crap how did this show fly under my radar? Absolutely insane start, animation was on point too.
Apr 22, 12:54 PM
Sep 2022
This episode sucked, I'm sorry did everyone else miss where the dude whipped out a guitar and started singing?

Generic American show trying to replicate anime with a shitty John Wick plot
Apr 23, 6:52 PM
Sep 2023
episodee 1 is on fireeee
Apr 25, 2:26 PM
May 2022
one of the best first episodes to an anime i've ever seen
Apr 29, 12:06 PM
Jan 2024
the animation and the brutality are top tier
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 27

47 by Slick-Sama »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

44 by Wonkeyweenie3 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 20

45 by ST63LTH »»
Yesterday, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FireRifle64 - Mar 16

59 by Scratxhh »»
Apr 29, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 13

48 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Apr 28, 3:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.