Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 7:01 AM
May 2021
Denji is fully getting attacked by hunters. He ain’t dying, plus Nayuta wants to protect him, bless.
Jan 23, 7:06 AM

Jan 2009
chainsaw man is now even the enemy of humanity eh stupid humans
Jan 23, 7:08 AM

Sep 2020
Control Devil is now back in action. Will she go full power like previously though?

I’m really curious as to to know what is going on in Denji’s head right now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 7:12 AM
Apr 2023
Omgomgomg this is my first time keeping up w manga as it releases 😭🥹 so emotional ahahha it was a good chapter tho, altho a cliffhanger as always 😩
Jan 23, 7:19 AM
Jun 2023
Denji just straight up no-diffed everyone and now he is just fighting to protect himself because all the people around him want him dead. I think its really interesting that Nayuta had the woman take the guys weapon and then slap him rather than the woman kill the guy.
Jan 23, 7:26 AM

Jun 2019
Let's GOOOOOOOO Nayuta... Protect your family. Denji's being stabbed but luckily Nayuta is there.
Jan 23, 7:26 AM

Jun 2019
Let's GOOOOOOOO Nayuta... Protect your family. Denji's being stabbed but luckily Nayuta is there.
Jan 23, 8:04 AM
Oct 2016
Denji be like: "Forget your lighters, use the fire that's burning down my house" lol.
Jan 23, 8:11 AM
May 2022
Fumiko is actually so useless. What is she even doing? Also, where is Barem? Get scared and run away? Otherwise loving the direction the story is going.
Jan 23, 8:46 AM

Jun 2014
Everyone is scared and thinks Denji is the enemy while he tries to convince them he’s not. His case isn’t being helped when he has to defend himself which makes it look like he’s hostile toward humans. Misunderstandings all around in this chapter.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 23, 9:02 AM

Jan 2021
This chapter looked like absolute shit, holy fuck, did Fujimoto forget how to draw? This looks like scribbles despite the two week break.
Jan 23, 9:25 AM
Jul 2018
Reading this chapter gave me flashbacks to later parts of devilman, pray that Nayuta will be ok.
Jan 23, 10:14 AM
Dec 2023
Huntee1999 said:
Fumiko is actually so useless. What is she even doing? Also, where is Barem? Get scared and run away? Otherwise loving the direction the story is going.

On the fire, burning shit for sure.
Jan 23, 10:16 AM
Dec 2023
Ionliosite2 said:
This chapter looked like absolute shit, holy fuck, did Fujimoto forget how to draw? This looks like scribbles despite the two week break.

The artistic devolution of Fujimoto. I also noticed that the drawings are a lot more screwed than before. They're just crazy lines that go everywhere trying to resemble a figure. I hope he goes back to the International Devil Hunters arc style, for sure peak illustrations
Jan 23, 10:51 AM
Dec 2022
In stories like this, this is where I hate the civilians for blaming the hero for things that weren't even his fault. In this point, they can die from the Chainsaw Copies for all I care. But I love the chapter, the only downplay is the civilians.
69jesgreJan 23, 11:41 AM
Jan 23, 11:21 AM
Jul 2019
gotta agree with the person above, the civs really have it comin here. denji would be completly in the right to do more damage than he just did. i digress though, this chapter was good. heres hoping denji and nayuta dont get seperated and manage to stay together

Jan 23, 11:40 AM

May 2020
It's he vs them. And it doesn't look like there's any way out for Denji, except of course if Nayuta goes back to do what she could.
Jan 23, 1:05 PM
Apr 2020
was kinda worried for a sec nayuta would get pissed and leave denji, but glad to see she understood he cares about her
Jan 23, 1:25 PM

Dec 2022
yes yes yes Nayuta chapter WOO I knew it was coming let's see more let's see it keep goin' Nayuta + CHAINSAW MAN ultimate team let's gooooooo
Jan 23, 1:35 PM

May 2016
Kinda nothing chapter next week chainsawman escapes predictable it’s fodder
Jan 23, 1:48 PM

Jul 2022
Almost nothing happened this chapter, I kind of expected Barem to show up but now that Denji has the opportunity to run away he'll probably be stopped by either him or probably Yoru.

Jan 23, 1:53 PM
Oct 2021
loved this chapter actually hated seeing denji getting picked on :(
Jan 23, 3:07 PM

Jul 2019
Does anyone have that "Potential Man" meme with Fumiko?
This bitch is so fucking useless
Jan 23, 3:58 PM

Jul 2019
Anyone else find it weird that the story suddenly expects for us to be invested in Nayuta despite her doing nothing but stand around before this point?
Jan 23, 4:46 PM

Apr 2016
Nayuta isn't going to give up on Denji, maybe she has changed a little bit, but then again maybe she just has further plans for him
No break next week woohoo!
Jan 23, 4:48 PM
Feb 2022
You tolerated enough Denji. Kill them all, and join de devils.

Spanish translation:
Ya toleraste demasiado Denji. Mátalos a todos, y unite a los demonios.
Jan 23, 4:51 PM

Apr 2022
glad nayuta still sees denji as family, she's about to pop off. control in action, this is bless.
Jan 23, 5:05 PM

Aug 2023
First people started to say chainsaw man our hero bluh bluh and now everyone is saying that chainsaw man is an enemy, They were stabbing Denji then when Nayuta wanted to stop them the man pushed her and when denji got angry and the man little scratch and the people said see he is an enemy/ Nayuta still say that chainsaw man is her family and I don't know if denji was serious when he said to Nayuta that she shouldn't be around him anymore(I think he said something like that)/ Nayuta is using the power of control devil to help denji.

Overall a good chapter
Jan 23, 8:24 PM
Jul 2022
Reply to bohwrrzz
Ionliosite2 said:

The artistic devolution of Fujimoto. I also noticed that the drawings are a lot more screwed than before. They're just crazy lines that go everywhere trying to resemble a figure. I hope he goes back to the International Devil Hunters arc style, for sure peak illustrations
@bohwrrzz The chapters from that arc had help from the Dandadan author Yukinobu Tatsu, particularly the insane double spreads. Pretty sure he moved on and is busy with Dandadan weekly anyway. Fujimoto seems to be doing this mostly solo in part 2 since drawing was never his main strength in manga

Funnily enough, Yukinobu drew Yoru with the room 606 sword in his spare time:

feedyourkoalaJan 23, 8:35 PM
Jan 23, 8:31 PM

Feb 2015
Reply to feedyourkoala
@bohwrrzz The chapters from that arc had help from the Dandadan author Yukinobu Tatsu, particularly the insane double spreads. Pretty sure he moved on and is busy with Dandadan weekly anyway. Fujimoto seems to be doing this mostly solo in part 2 since drawing was never his main strength in manga

Funnily enough, Yukinobu drew Yoru with the room 606 sword in his spare time:

@feedyourkoala What a bunch of BS, Yukinobu(Dandadan author) was an assistant in Jigokuraku at that point.
The pic doesn't mean anything, it just means he's a fan.

He's a pic from his twitter, where he drew Gabimaru from Jigokuraku, celebrating the anime announcement.
SteelingMaxJan 25, 6:38 PM

Jan 23, 8:36 PM
Jul 2022
Reply to SteelingMax
@feedyourkoala What a bunch of BS, Yukinobu(Dandadan author) was an assistant in Jigokuraku at that point.
The pic doesn't mean anything, it just means he's a fan.

He's a pic from his twitter, where he drew Gabimaru from Jigokuraku, celebrating the anime announcement.
@SteelingMax It is what it is. If Yukinobu was involved in the recent chapters of Part 2, there's no doubt we would've seen it
Jan 24, 6:16 AM

Oct 2021
Nayuta got hurt. Denji goes mad. Denji got hurt. Nayuta mind controls that woman preventing Nayuta to aid Denji. Overall, this chapter solidifies Chainsaw Man's authentic siblinghood with Nayuta. What peak chapter! And all those Chainsaw Man hunters are just afraid of Denji going berserk. Their reasons are justified on why they should hunt or kill the real Chainsaw Man. ☹️

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jan 24, 6:37 AM
Sep 2018
Chapter 79: townsfolk saved Denji by giving him their blood because they saw him as a savior
Chapter 153: Townsfolk stabbed Denji with spears and trying to burn him alive because they're accusing him of being the cause of the rampage

Dang, Denji, little did you know, you're Jesus references, not to mention with that crucified pose and all (when Nayuta imagines him spreading his hands in her mind, you can see his hands are cut by the two sides of the panel, it could also mean Denji's love to Nayuta is immeasurable like what he tried to say in Chapter 149). This subtleness is what makes Fujimoto is on a whole other level than any Mangakas in this era, he literally doesn't need dialogues to tell story, just show, don't tell, let him cook!
Jan 24, 7:06 PM

Dec 2021
God, these fucks are so annoying. He just saved everyone, and the first thing they do is try to light him on fire. It's like we're still living in the same society Makima did, so I shouldn't be shocked.

I'm really curious about what these fucks will do to Nayuta and oba chan. It's beyond me.

Jan 24, 11:11 PM
Aug 2022
tym0n said:
Reading this chapter gave me flashbacks to later parts of devilman, pray that Nayuta will be ok.

Thats exactly what I thought! The time where Akira convinces the humans he's not evil!
Jan 25, 6:44 PM

Feb 2015
Reply to feedyourkoala
@SteelingMax It is what it is. If Yukinobu was involved in the recent chapters of Part 2, there's no doubt we would've seen it
@feedyourkoala He only worked with Fujimoto on Fire Punch, just like Kaku Yuuji(Jigokuraku author) and Tatsuya Endo(Spy x Family author), these guys were never involved in CSM whatsover.

The difference in quality(you're perceiving) has nothing to do with them.

Jan 26, 1:25 PM

May 2015
I love how Nayuta just forgot she had powers for the past 30 seconds.
Jan 27, 11:14 PM
Oct 2021
Nayuta is going to die. I can feel it😭
Jan 28, 4:09 PM
May 2021
bro just make denji kill all of them already
Jan 29, 3:38 AM

Oct 2017
Truly stupid humans, anyway. Nayuta to the rescue.
Feb 5, 5:57 AM

Jul 2021
page 5 :
- crazy leader guy : ... mina-san ...

page 7 :
- ChainSaw Man / CSM : ... ore am / i am humans-sama 's ally ...

page 8 :
- random guy : ... omae 's nakama , ... ore 's jii-chan , ... baka yarou ...

- CSM : ... baka yarou ...

page 15 :
- random old woman : ... come with oba-chan ...
daywithoutgamesFeb 5, 6:20 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Feb 6, 2:58 PM

Aug 2018
Denji has to escape, this is fucked up.
Feb 7, 2:25 PM

Aug 2022
I really thought Chainsaw Man would lose his cool when Nayuta was grabbed by that woman. I know she's powerful, but I hope nothing bad happens to her. >.<
This chapter gave me Devilman vibes, and probably Fujimoto did it on purpose. The way he spun it, making Nayuta choose to save Denji without enacting revenge against the ungrateful humans hurting them, was really touching. The roles have been reversed; Nayuta has become Denji's moral compass.
I just wonder: what is the rest of Public Safety doing right now though!?
Feb 11, 7:53 PM
Sep 2023
Pretty great character. We'll see what we have next time!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think Reze has been working as a sex worker in a brothel all this time?

DrkSeid69 - Today

12 by BthatTVK »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 165 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Yesterday

41 by HozayfaHB »»
5 hours ago

» Chainsaw Man has reached 27,000,000 copies in circulation

deg - May 10

18 by Ionliosite2 »»
Yesterday, 5:16 PM

Poll: » who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all) ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 10

64 by Rhae »»
May 13, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 164 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Apr 30

41 by Kitty-Kate »»
May 13, 11:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.