Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2023 11:42 PM

Jan 2009
damn shigaraki with danger sense is able to evade everything deku throws at him

but at least the base strength or super strength of one for all will not go away even if all the one for all quirks are gone

shigaraki is gonna destroy mount fuji for lava to come out so what now deku
Dec 27, 2023 4:25 AM

Mar 2021
What a shame that this godlike art is wasted on this bum writing.

The villain poses, expressions, anatomy and environments genuinely look insanely good.

Dec 27, 2023 7:27 AM
May 2016
MugiwaraJopa said:

The villain poses, expressions, anatomy and environments genuinely look insanely good.

the only thing bum here is your reading.
the writing is good .
Dec 27, 2023 7:37 AM

Feb 2009
Just thinking in here, if Shigaraki can stole so easily other quirks factors inside Midoriya, couldn't Midoriya do the same against Shigaraki? I mean, AFO and OFA are basically the same quirk at this point
Dec 27, 2023 10:47 AM
Aug 2020
deku now is really the time to use all your power or it will be the end...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 27, 2023 10:50 AM

Jan 2009
maybe the final power up of deku is becoming like all might all strength as his only power with no other quirks
Dec 27, 2023 10:55 AM

May 2016
Beautiful art, trash writing
Dec 27, 2023 5:27 PM

Apr 2022
deku tryna see the good in a mf while everything is being destroyed LMAO.
Dec 27, 2023 6:21 PM
May 2020
Reply to akaishanks97
MugiwaraJopa said:

the only thing bum here is your reading.
the writing is good .
The writing is garbage, has been for a very long time
Dec 27, 2023 8:51 PM
Mar 2015
Time to bring down Shigeraki
Dec 27, 2023 8:52 PM
Mar 2018
deg said:
maybe the final power up of deku is becoming like all might all strength as his only power with no other quirks

I thought the same thing, he'll probably "sacrifice" the others to win and he'll be left with only the strength accumulated by OFA
Dec 27, 2023 10:27 PM

Jun 2014
Hori's artwork for Shiggy in this chapter was immaculate, you can tell he really loves drawing him lol. The scale of destruction being left in Shiggy's wake is crazy.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 27, 2023 10:47 PM

Oct 2017
The art is so good, everything else yeah. Anyway it'll be a disaster if fuji is destroyed so get it together Deku. Make him your friend.
Dec 28, 2023 1:27 AM
Jan 2018
Sense of scale here is insane, loving how Shigaraki is moving rn
Dec 28, 2023 6:24 AM

Jan 2014
RIP danger sense. that's actually very helpful quirks for Deku.
Dec 28, 2023 6:43 AM

Feb 2021
What in the actual fuck is this bro? How is Deku thinking that shit-like thing still has humanity in him? He should be killed. There are millions at stake and he's hung up on "saving" the villain. Shiggy killed thousands and even if he's redeemed, he'll get the life sentence or death penalty logically speaking. Mf is just a Nomu with nothing but destruction on his mind after he underwent the quirk transformation in the first war arc.

Also, Shiggy being able to steal quirks from Deku just because "his hatred is stronger" is such a dumbfuck logic. Danger sense literally makes the already hard-to-hit Shiggy even more evasive. How'll Deku even land a good hit on him? Will he really use talk no justu?? 😭😭😭

The art is gorgeous as fuck, wished the writing to match the quality but alas

Dec 29, 2023 12:21 AM

May 2022
I only want this manga to finish
The final arc ruined everything good from this series
Dec 29, 2023 5:24 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to alvarety56
@alvarety56 you probsbly don't even read the series
Deathlydash
Dec 29, 2023 5:36 AM
May 2021
Deku about to use talk no jutsu on shigariki. Mha in the mud (final arc)
Dec 29, 2023 5:37 AM
May 2021
Reply to alvarety56
@alvarety56 facts man, mha has gone to shit. Miss the arc before this shit show.
Dec 29, 2023 7:44 AM

Jul 2022
YESSSS this is literally everything I've been waiting for for fucking months, the final showdown!!!!!!!!! Badass art as per usual and things are getting crazy because Shiggy wants to destroy MOUNT FUJI! Holy fuck!!!

Dec 29, 2023 8:43 AM

May 2020
This author has taken the, "I can fix him/her", meme far too seriously at this point.

I mean this main dude still thinks Shigaraki is a human.. jesus I'm tired.
Jan 1, 7:41 AM
Apr 2020
What's interesting is that a lot of people seem to think this arc has ruined the MHA series, yet they won't say what's actually wrong with it. Hmmm... A bandwagon of unreasonable hatred.
Jan 1, 4:37 PM

Oct 2021
Mount Fuji rumbled and crumbled no thanks to Shigaraki's destructive desires. Deku still can't understand what Ochaco talked about to him. But, I hope Deku finds a way to unleash some of the "human heart" that Shigaraki is left with. And, what now for the All for One predecessors? Will they get sucked up now that Shinomoro-san has been stolen? 😣

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jan 2, 5:29 AM
Nov 2016
I just want this to finish, one of the good things about this franchise, in my opinion, was the drama with the Todoroki family and since that plot is finished there's not much for me to look up at this point, this final arc isn't bad but it's questionable, and the last fight is between 2 characters that I literally don't give a fuck about either, I just don't give a fuck about Deku nor Shiga-Jesus since they are shitty boring characters, I was only looking forward to the Street Ninja (aka: Stain) and that guy got killed in less than 1 chapter like a dumbass, so much mystery and buildups from him just to die like a pathetic random character, he deserved better.

Just end this crap already so I can finally move on from this manga, stop dragging it out.
Jan 5, 3:57 AM

Apr 2020
Superheroes killing villains ISN'T their job. STOPPING them is their job. A superhero only kills as an absolute last resort. The flaw is in the system... BUT... I would say killing a criminally deranged terrorist responsible for hundreds of deaths is justified.

Technically, everything a superhero does or does not do depends on the writer.

Jan 5, 7:31 AM

Sep 2011
From the BakuGOAT back to the gutter. I really hate how obstinate Horikoshi has made Deku and being able to steal a single part of AFO makes no sense
Jan 6, 8:29 AM

Apr 2018
Ít's just stupid at this point that Deku is still holding to his ideals to save Shigaraki and see him as a human being while he is planning to destroy Japan completely. Aside from that, it was one hell of a battle between Bakugo and AFO. The double spread panels were eye candy!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 9, 9:39 AM

Oct 2021
Deku can still sense the human or the person or the little boy "Tenko" inside the hideous and monstrous "Tomura Shigaraki". It's gonna be talk-no-jutsu all over again just like Naruto, but I hope I am wrong. I hope that Horikoshi-sensei works on something else. How can they redeem Tomura at this point? ☹️

Marianne

Jan 9, 9:48 AM

Oct 2021
Reply to xZabuzax
I just want this to finish, one of the good things about this franchise, in my opinion, was the drama with the Todoroki family and since that plot is finished there's not much for me to look up at this point, this final arc isn't bad but it's questionable, and the last fight is between 2 characters that I literally don't give a fuck about either, I just don't give a fuck about Deku nor Shiga-Jesus since they are shitty boring characters, I was only looking forward to the Street Ninja (aka: Stain) and that guy got killed in less than 1 chapter like a dumbass, so much mystery and buildups from him just to die like a pathetic random character, he deserved better.

Just end this crap already so I can finally move on from this manga, stop dragging it out.
@xZabuzax Like you, I love the Todoroki family drama embedded in this manga. The storyline about family moulds my perspective of My Hero Academia so much that I feel like it's stuck in my brain. I do care about the fight between Shigaraki and Izuku but only up to a certain point. Many MAL users are guessing what's gonna happen in the upcoming chapters; they are talking about talk-no-jutsu techniques because that's easy to implement in the writing. But, talk-no-jutsu methods usually hurt the storyline and the plotline cause the consequences won't be felt (or, the consequences won't give much of an impact to the villains).

Marianne

Jan 11, 12:55 PM

Jul 2022
Shigaraki better die by the end of this manga. There's absolutely no way he can be redeemed after everything he's done.

"You are human" my ass
Jan 15, 12:19 AM
May 2017
I didn't read the full chapter or the chapters before cause I'm trying not to.
But the mount Fuji bit so like that mountain has been shown so much In the anime as a metaphor for power and hardwork, as a representation, that when it actually physically arrived i thought it was in dekus mind and not actually the real mount Fuji😂. Because anime don't really show mount Fuji that much.
Jan 16, 1:56 PM

Feb 2018
The series has just been meandering for a year and a half. Only in it at this point hoping epilogue pieces like Toga's survival or Eri healing Mirko.
Jan 17, 9:09 AM
Mar 2021
Can anyone explain the "I have no clue what's 'obvious' for her" part 😭
Jan 23, 3:37 AM
May 2017
I agree with zabuza and marquinti. Todoroki drama is the only thing I stayed hooked.
Feb 26, 12:23 PM
Sep 2022
Deku's really pissing me off stilling seeing Shigaraki as a person who needs to be saved even after he told Deku multiple times that he's a villain and that he shouldn't view him as a human and that HE DOESN'T EVEN VIEW HIMSELF AS A HUMAN!!!
Mar 25, 3:52 PM

Dec 2022
beautiful art and writing this chap, loved it
Mar 25, 3:54 PM

Dec 2022
Reply to Dinosaurtime_YT
What's interesting is that a lot of people seem to think this arc has ruined the MHA series, yet they won't say what's actually wrong with it. Hmmm... A bandwagon of unreasonable hatred.
@Dinosaurtime_YT theyre just yapping, most of the writing/peak moments have been great

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

14 by Abyhape »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.