Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 27, 2023 12:09 AM
Apr 2016
Honestly, this is one of the best Anime shows I have seen. It has a balanced mix of wiredness, plot, emotions, and great animation. When I watched the first episode I thought "well, it looks interesting, let's see how it goes." I'm happy I gave it that chance.
Dec 27, 2023 5:02 AM

Aug 2018
i was sad, when i found out that the author of sakamoto and migi to dali has died, but when i saw the memorial at the end of this last episode i almost cried. those were realy good series, really innovative and interesting. i wish she was stiil alive and we could see another masterpiece from her... rest in peace Ms Sano Nami :(
Dec 27, 2023 5:42 AM

May 2014
My expectations going in were that the whole anime would be the twins trying to fool the couple who adopted them that they were one person and that's it. Honestly didn't expect anything else and there ended up being a lot more going on. I can't think of many series like this. Its comedy doesn't feel like your typical anime at all. 8/10
Dec 27, 2023 9:59 AM

Jun 2019
My 254th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 6/10 rating.

Dec 27, 2023 10:30 AM
Jan 2018
Another 9/10 anime. Nami Sanno is 2 and 2. I wish she was still around to give another excellent story, but I'm happy with what I got. Even without Araki around, we all need some more Jojo in our lives.
Dec 27, 2023 2:29 PM
Dec 2019
The anime fishing so well!! Everything was very well put together throughout the episode and I don't think it could have been any other way than it was in this episode. I don't know if a 2nd season would be necessary, perhaps out of curiosity about what their lives are like separately. But if it's going to ruin the anime, it's better to end it the way it ended.
Dec 28, 2023 1:49 AM
Apr 2020
Daviljoe193 said:
@erikkamirs Same. It's just insane looking at screenshots from early on to now.

Just like dangers in my heart!

I hope migi and dali breach 8 rating too in the future
Dec 28, 2023 7:58 AM
Oct 2021
Thank you Nami Sano for this amazing story. We loved every single episode. The cliffhanger, the plot, the character development specially on Migi and Dali was incredible and this last episode was indeed a love letter for us viewers and an amazing closure for the twins, may you rest in peace Nami, we loved your story!!!
Dec 28, 2023 7:14 PM
May 2021
that was the sweetest ending ever!! they both look great in their new styles too! also there was a parallel lowkey with eiji and gypsy rose being released from prison đź’€

and the memorial of the author was really sweet
i only care about hot ppl fr fr
Dec 29, 2023 1:32 AM

Dec 2022
This show had some really serious and some really goofy ass moments and thats what made it a really good watch. When you have an ending that shows a time skip with everyone grown up and living their lives as normal after a whole bunch of traumatic shit went down, thats how you end an anime! 8/10
Dec 29, 2023 9:42 PM

Jan 2011
A bit unfortunate that unlike Sakamoto, this adaptation had to cut some content, but despite that it's still an incredible adaptation and really nailed that final stretch. That farewell to Sano Nami at the end makes it just that more bittersweet.
Dec 31, 2023 12:01 PM

Jun 2016
i really enjoyed this show ...
i thought this anime boring but i was wrong
Jan 1, 8:56 AM

Aug 2023
the ending was so good and how the mother and father knew about Migi and Dali are twins and the time skip was so amazing, I loved the story of this anime because there are few anime that let the main characters twins like this anime and Blue Exorcist so I was excited to watch it and it worth my time.
Jan 2, 8:22 PM
Oct 2012
Amazing epilogue.
Jan 3, 8:01 PM
Jan 2022
Rest in peace to Nami-Sensei.... Thank you for making this masterpiece.... I'm crying about this happy ending.... Migi and Dali are so handsome :v They are Ikemen.... Eiji is also handsome just his hair
Jan 4, 7:42 AM
Mar 2021
At first, I found those two people who adopted them creepy. But little did I know, there were the best supporting characters in this story besides michan. Very perfect ending, very good story, very good plot, very good concept, very good two mcs. 10/10
Jan 4, 10:29 AM
Oct 2021
the train scene remind me of PIXAR LUCA
Jan 5, 1:56 AM
May 2022
enjoy the thrills of this show
Jan 10, 10:19 PM
Oct 2014
Best anime ending of the year (last year)

Micchan being canonically a friendly ghost is so perfect
Jan 11, 1:32 PM

Apr 2008
I teared up at the end when they were all eating dinner together, I wasn't expecting the anime to be this good!
Jan 12, 9:47 PM
Jan 2022
10/10
It was Short poweful story.
I didnt expect this kind of emotion at first.
Jan 26, 4:26 PM
Demon Venerable

Apr 2018
A hiddem gem of this season. I almost forget how it is to watch everything in one go. Really good watch.
Feb 5, 5:13 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Wept when they were both art the table eating together. First, when someone truly cares about you, they notice those little things about you that seem like they're not worth mentioning. That the Sonoyamas were honestly that true in their parental love for Hitori is just really heart-warming. Additionally, since we've been seeing these boys so consumed with their revenge for so long that they've barely been able to just enjoy things other than whatever benefited the plan, it just comes as such a nice breath of relief to see them just being able to let go. And gosh, I can only imagine how hard it must have been for Dali to let go. All of it brought some tears to my eyes.
The time skip was interesting, and I was almost going to say not needed, but the parting birds was just so sweet that I quickly took it back. What a ride. I enjoyed myself!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Feb 14, 1:44 PM

Apr 2020
Really good overall.
Got better once the brothers separated imo.
8/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Feb 23, 3:56 AM
May 2020
best anime ever its wierd in the begganing but gets good after 3 eposide
Mar 4, 3:56 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Didn’t realize they managed to time this episode to be on Christmas with a Christmas party within the episode, that’s just makes this episode even better. And man what a finale, I’m glad it was more focused on resolving things between Migi and Dali themselves as well as their family who took a backseat for a good portion of the show. I really liked the reveal of there being two presents under the tree after hearing that “Hitori” was to only have one gift, I do wonder when they found out, I doubt they always knew at least lol, but I guess that’s not the important part. I was really happy to see the two of them really enjoying themselves not as one person but as two people, no need to keep any secrets anymore.

And we actually did end up getting a time skip to March 1993, the Grateful Dead are playing some great shows at this time lol, and wow the glow ups were out the wazoo, especially Maruta lol, Karen could see what was waiting for her in the future I suppose. And it’s good to see Eiji again and on good terms with Migi and Dali, tho I was not expecting the return of Sali one last time lol, and Akiyama’s comment afterward was perfect, said what needed to be said the whole time lol. And ending on Dali going to college with Migi staying behind was a good place to end on, they’re their own people now and choose their own paths, and will always be connected as well. And that final message from Micchan’s ghost one more time being in memory of Nami Sano, beautiful, I’m very glad there was a nod to her within the show, she made something truly unique and amazing.

And with that, I’m sad to say I’m finally done with Migi and Dali, and yeah I’m gonna go ahead and say easy 10/10, just like I gave the same mangaka’s other series in January, Sakamoto, to think she would get two 10/10s from me in close proximity lol. But man it really deserves it, the mix of mystery, weirdness, comedy and sometimes horror was so well done, the show never lost me in any aspect, especially the plot which never stopped rolling with the punches, and of course I can’t forget the amazing characters and the development that was had, it was a journey. And they really chose a banger for both the OP and ED of this show, I’m especially a fan of that ED which would have easily been a favorite of mine during the fall season, not to mention the show itself, this would have been a banger weekly watch but I unfortunately didn’t hit it at the time, I got to it now tho at least lol. And once again, Nami Sano made something really special with this, I never would have thought checking out the goofy glasses wearing man anime would have led me to yet another gem, it’s just a shame there’s no more series to enjoy by this great mangaka, gone too soon, I’ll never forget these stories she created.
TheColonel76Mar 4, 4:11 PM
Mar 28, 6:43 PM

Mar 2016
The ending made me emotional. They are so lucky to have been adopted by such amazing parents, the presents scene was so beautiful and the fact that the parents were just like « come on guys, we knew for a long time » was really touching…

It’s an happy ending even for Eiji and it’s really heart warming to see all the characters happy after all they went through.

I was also really glad they added Micchan’s ghost, she was a really good character!

This anime was really surprising but in a really good way, I didn’t thought I would like it so much because the first episodes were really strange but it really was a nice discovery!

Sorry, my english may not be the best, I am french.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Migi to Dali Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2023

36 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 9:12 AM

Poll: » Migi to Dali Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2023

63 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:15 AM

Poll: » Migi to Dali Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2023

131 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 15, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Migi to Dali Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2023

28 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 20, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Migi to Dali Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2023

40 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 20, 2:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.