Forum Settings
Forums

I had a nightmare yesterday night, and also my new year wish

New
Dec 19, 2023 10:45 PM

Dec 2013
I dreamed I went to Singapore hospital for my chronic 7 years sacrum coccyx pain. I went to a hospital named Sigfried Warfield Hospital. And the doctor there, after consultation ready to do something which is telling me lay down on bed and replace my sacrum coccyx with the sacrum coccyx from a dead body. I refused and went away from the hospital.

Thats pretty much the dream without going too much on the details. The weird thing is that the name of the hospital is so clear in my dream, when I woke up I still remembered the name and checked if that hospital exist, its not.

Every night, due to this chronic pain, I woke up about 3 am or 4 am due to the pain, and have to walk around my bedroom, do stretching etc. to alleviate the pain before continuing sleeping. I need to keep changing sleeping posture, else the pain is unbearable. This chronic pain is killing me slowly, physically and mentally.

My new year wish: cured from this chronic pain, I can be mentally and physically healthy, become a normal productive person, closed to family again, and can make my gf happier

Dec 19, 2023 10:58 PM

Feb 2018
Getting nightmares due to real pain is common. I got a nightmare of all my teeth falling off when i had pain in my wisdom tooth. It stopped after i got it removed

If you are a friend. Visit my profile to recommend me something to watch ( ^▽^)ψ__
Dec 20, 2023 8:26 AM
Dec 2022
You do you. You seem to be a capable individual, in which I indeed express my respect.
Dec 20, 2023 10:07 AM

Jan 2009
That's a based name. Though I haven't found any "Siegfried" nor any "Warfield" hospitals, either. Only hospitals being situated in some "Siegfried" street or being (formerly) led by some person with the given name "Siegfried". As for your dream, it's probably your subconsciousness telling yourself that you gotta replace your sacrum coccyx do some more invasive measures if you want to make your wish come true
Dec 20, 2023 2:17 PM

May 2023
Is this for real or are you making this up? This sounds like a tv show more than a dream.
Dec 20, 2023 2:47 PM
Jul 2018
I hope there will be a way to heal your chronic pain next year, or maybe it's just for next years.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

20 by deg »»
38 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 11 hours ago

9 by tsukareru »»
38 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 5 hours ago

9 by Otakupervert890 »»
55 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.