Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2023 9:22 AM

Dec 2021
Ah, so we're in autumn now.

Halloween, reading, autumn festivals... Spending autumn with Shirosaki is still filled with his usual "airheadedness"! Amidst these everyday moments, Momose continues to live together with Shirosaki as usual. One morning on a certain holiday, Shirosaki suggests a delicious-looking nearby restaurant, and they decide to go. After enjoying lunch at the intriguing place they had their eyes on, the two of them spontaneously decide to take a stroll in the nearby park.

Hakutou was extra cute this episode lmao.

Dec 9, 2023 10:33 AM
Sep 2015
The segment format catch me offguard. Ironically, since I actually thought this anime would have segment format from the start.
Dec 9, 2023 11:06 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This episode was a bit different than usual with all the shorter bits and transitions, but it worked well for this show, and of course I loved the Fall theming because it is my favorite time of the year and you don’t see Fall backdrops in anime super often. I’m glad they even got a Halloween bit in this, of course Shirosaki would get scared by people’s costumes, and of course that cop ended up having face paint on lol.

And I really enjoyed a lot of the other bits in this one too, like the fall festival where we got to see each character’s childhood memories of fall festivals, as well as the bits with Hakutou, I especially liked the vet visit because I actually took my own cat to the vet somewhat recently and he did not like being taken somewhere much like Hakutou here lol. And I really enjoyed the last bit in the park, that looked like such a nice time, makes me want to go for a walk in my own local park which I haven’t done in a long time, and ending on the two of them sharing one of those pedaling boats and having the grandest time was a good place to end on, even if you’re not with a lover it does look like simple fun.
Dec 9, 2023 11:26 AM
Jul 2019
The after credits scene might have been a disclaimer. "Yes, I did all those things that someone would do if they were trying to woo a romantic partner. But I realize now that was totally optional and unnecessary behavior. How did I get so carried away? I'm so goofy!"

By the way, was that an image of the manager dressed as a dominatrix with whip in hand?
(⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)
Dec 9, 2023 12:36 PM
Aug 2021
look at them, doing couple activities
Dec 9, 2023 12:44 PM

Apr 2009
This was probably the worst episode so far, I wonder if it's because they don't have the manga to 1:1 adapt or they formula is running thin.

Dec 9, 2023 1:43 PM

Apr 2022
My weekly dose of pure happinness is close to being finished, and the episodes are far too short :( Just make them kiss already and I'll get over it being finished
Dec 9, 2023 6:34 PM
Sep 2022
MyPrerogative said:
I feel like this week's episode didn't really have much of a story or depth over-all. Most of the episodes so far focused on some traumatic event from Momose's past and him finally overcoming it but this just seemed more like a clip show or something.

I think the author had to take a hiatus from the manga because of health issues, so the production team made this episode and the remaining ones off of notes the author left
Dec 9, 2023 8:09 PM

Feb 2019
i want this anime to continue on. all the characters are freaking adorable - the cat included! lol
Dec 9, 2023 8:10 PM
Oct 2019
I dunno if I can take this wholesomeness for much longer guys lol XD
Dec 9, 2023 8:22 PM
Jul 2014
Reply to LeenPhoenixRae
i want this anime to continue on. all the characters are freaking adorable - the cat included! lol
@LeenPhoenixRae *Especially* Hakutou.
Dec 9, 2023 9:15 PM

Sep 2021
The best of Momose's daily life with his boyfriend. So sweet!

The autumn festvial was my favorite!
Dec 9, 2023 9:26 PM
Feb 2020
i hv no idea what am gonna do when this ends like
Dec 9, 2023 10:23 PM
Jul 2013
AllPunchedOut said:
The after credits scene might have been a disclaimer. "Yes, I did all those things that someone would do if they were trying to woo a romantic partner. But I realize now that was totally optional and unnecessary behavior. How did I get so carried away? I'm so goofy!"

By the way, was that an image of the manager dressed as a dominatrix with whip in hand?
(⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)

I had to pause it and watch again, that was incredible.
Dec 9, 2023 10:24 PM
Jul 2013
They need to just get married. This never fails to make my week a good one.
Dec 9, 2023 11:00 PM

Nov 2012
That was a really nice Fall date at the end. I'm a bit jealous.

Someone explain "wild squirrels" to me. Are there domesticated squirrels? Are people keeping them as pets? As far as I knew all squirrels were wild but since Momose didn't laugh at it, I'm guessing "wild squirrels" are a thing.
Dec 10, 2023 5:29 AM

Oct 2022
Okay, I laughed way too much when he buy something at convenience store to get change but in the end he paid using his card lmao!
Dec 10, 2023 5:31 AM
Oct 2018
Hakutou is so cute! And sitting in Shirosaki’s sling, that was adorable :3
Dec 10, 2023 5:32 AM

Jul 2021
That scene with younger Momose in the festival was too wholesome to handle. My soul has healed, I've achieved Nirvana.
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Dec 10, 2023 5:13 PM

Feb 2019
Reply to Damolisher
@LeenPhoenixRae *Especially* Hakutou.
@Damolisher oh yes, Hakutou's the best of 'em all! lol
Dec 10, 2023 7:21 PM
Jul 2014
I'm gonna guess a few people missed the part where Momose and Shirosaki said they weren't a couple at the end...
Dec 11, 2023 2:55 AM
Oct 2023
feels like a filler ep, but still cute af. the swan ride....the closet is made of glass. also kinjo my king carried
Dec 11, 2023 9:00 AM
Jul 2022
I LOVED THIS EPISODE
Dec 11, 2023 9:32 PM

Jul 2017
The goofy boss Shirosaki vs. the Fall season:
- Falling acorns, it just screams squirrels...
- Halloween, people dressing up and the like,
- Making rounds in the car, forgetting to detach the seatbelt and in lieu of carpark payment, he paid by card instead, which once again, speaks of his goofiness.
- Online meetings, the privacy problems...
- Fall readings...and a lot of things to think of.
- Going to take Hakutou to the vet, and he's ok.
- Last but not least, the Fall festival where each of the 4 co-workers have their own memories.

Both Shirosaki and Momose going to secure a deal, it's good and hiring a taxi is the same as giving a high-five, and staying at Shirosaki's house is pure bliss for Momose. And seeing swan boats, Shirosaki wants to ride on one, and indeed there is one with eyebrows that would not cause a couple to break up. Indeed, without one or the other, they wouldn't have had a nice day off.

Enjoy the day off, Momose and Shirosaki.

@phantomfandom @Jin_uzuki the anime pretty much covered all of the manga by the last episode, so the remainder of the episodes are anime-original snippets already consulted with the author who's sick.
Dec 11, 2023 10:16 PM

Aug 2016
4 koma format? Weak episode but it was still entertaining. I’d like more storyline though.
Dec 15, 2023 6:34 PM

Jan 2010
While each vignette was cute, I still prefer the story format of the previous episodes. Yet I see here in the comments that the production team had to pivot and had no actually manga material to adapt, because of the mangakaka being sick? I just assumed that there was plenty manga material to adapt. So I'm hoping the anime will still end strong with the last two episodes. Have overall been enjoying the anime a lot.

Also, I know this won't end up being a BL, but the end credits scene with Shirosaki mentioning they aren't a couple almost felt like a dig to the viewers to not get their hopes up for any romance. xD Or maybe I'm reading too much into it lol.
Dec 17, 2023 5:29 PM

Mar 2008
Feels a bit jarring the format switch but lol with the squirrel outfit

Is it just me or did Momose go off character design when he mentioned his mom? He had big doe eyes

After credit scene was basically
"No homo"
t. Shirosaki
Dec 30, 2023 3:20 AM
Dec 2022
So a lunch and a walk in the park on their day off? Sounds like a date then. Lol.
Jan 2, 5:09 PM
Nov 2018
Because of this episode, no one can tell me they don’t belong together. The cuteness during that *ahem* date was too good.

They tried to sneak in that line, “we aren’t a couple..” but there’s no way
Feb 14, 6:27 PM

Dec 2020
this is blatant BL and I am here for it
lordgaaraFeb 15, 8:43 AM
Mar 23, 1:54 PM
Jun 2022
Short Stories Compilation , Watchable .
Mar 27, 2:11 PM

Nov 2007
so many short stories in this ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 23, 2023

60 by kejora »»
Apr 13, 8:35 AM

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 16, 2023

38 by kejora »»
Apr 13, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 2, 2023

32 by kejora »»
Apr 13, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Nov 11, 2023

57 by kejora »»
Apr 13, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 25, 2023

29 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 23, 11:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.