Forum Settings
Forums

For those of you who wear accessories like watches and jewelry...

New
Do you sleep with your accessories on?
Dec 3, 2023 10:41 AM

Nov 2022
I'm finally at a point where I think I can wear my jewelry without my kids destroying them in their curiosity but I wanted to know...

How many of you sleep with your accessories on? I'm curious what you wear to bed if anything. Thanks!
♡☆♡☆♡

Dec 3, 2023 11:37 AM

Jul 2010
The only expensive thing that never goes off is my ring. I don't sleep with any bracelet or necklace on. Mostly because it can be uncomfortable but also because I don't trust myself with not breaking them while I move in my sleep...

Dec 3, 2023 11:42 AM
Jul 2018
Yup, i just never had any reason to remove my accessories while sleeping.
Dec 3, 2023 12:42 PM

Aug 2011
I take any accessories off pretty much as soon as I get home. I never sleep in them.
Dec 3, 2023 1:40 PM

Mar 2008
I usually dont wear jewellery but I sure dont sleep in it.

A thin chain or string you could break, you could get it tangled in your hair, a necklace could strange you, certain metals would get cold feeling during the night, you could scratch yourself with a ring if it has any edges on it including scratching your eye or tear your bed sheet. I dont have piercings so i cant say if id do anything different there would probably depend how comfortable it feels to lay on
Dec 3, 2023 1:51 PM

Jul 2021
I once was forced to use a watch to tell the time, and I put it in my pocket.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Dec 3, 2023 3:04 PM

Oct 2023
I only have a watch but it's too wham to wear to bed, plus I could hear the ticking. Nicer to keep things simple in bed tho, if I punch myself in the face in my sleep I don't wanna cause any more damage than necessary.
Dec 3, 2023 4:44 PM
Daydreamer

Oct 2023
I used to wear as a kid plenty of necklaces, rings and bracelets but I would always take them off before going to sleep. Tbh it didn't ever even cross my mind to sleep with them, it sounds uncomfortable to me and I would be really afraid of breaking them plus I had really long hair so it would get messed up in them if I would've wear them while sleeping 🤔
Dec 3, 2023 5:15 PM
Jul 2021
I only sleep with my wedding ring on. And I had to learn how to cope with using it.

Because of my past I can't use any watches/jewelry around my neck, wrists.

It triggers me and it reminds me the days I was handcuffed and restrained with ropes to bed posts etc and used & abused and I just can't deal with that sh!t, I feel like I can't breath/feel like I am trapped & cornered and I need to flee for my life.

So yeah I don't use any jewelry except for my wedding ring after learning/copping on how to use it and I only did it because I love my husband beyond words.

Watches I can only wear one for a couple of minutes at most for an hour, but during that time I'll fiddle with it, moved it around a bit etc. Until I take it off and put it inside a vest/pants pocket.

Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Dec 3, 2023 5:22 PM

Nov 2018
If they are really expensive items I keep them close to me or at least under the bed. The cushions are soft enough to not damage them anyway. For expensive watches its hard to sleep with them on since I’m in a tropical country and the metal under the watch will get sweaty and itchy.
˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓂𝑒! | ━─━────༺༻────━─━ | 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝒶-𝓈𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 wise ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗
Dec 3, 2023 5:34 PM

Jul 2021
No i dont sleep with any accessories on. The reason being is the only accessories i wear are watches.

Dec 3, 2023 11:27 PM

Feb 2018
No. I am too self conscious of it. It's unhygienic, you could chafe your skin and what if i wear a smart watch and my hand explodes in my sleep you know?
Resign? 🕊➤Yes / No Resign? Yes / ⚔➤No

Dec 4, 2023 1:50 AM
Jul 2018
I often fumble on my earrings when I'm in thoughts and can't stand too tight armbands or anything, but I wear some jewelry.
In general I don't take little earrings off at night, but bigger ones than press against the skin when I'm sleeping on the side.
Dec 4, 2023 2:14 AM

Feb 2020
"Do you sleep with your accessories on?"

Nope, I always take them off.
Dec 4, 2023 2:17 AM

Jan 2021
I dont wear them to sleep. I only wear a watch and glasses (if thats considered as an accessory). I usually put them away after using them when going out. I dont sleep while wearing them. It would be uncomfortable.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Dec 4, 2023 4:33 AM

Apr 2018
I sleep with my earrings only. Wristwatch, necklaces and bracelets all get taken off.
Jun 16, 3:00 PM
best user ever

May 2022
I take my watch off before sleeping, sleeping with it sounds very uncomfortable.
inspirational quote inspirational quote - karioka
▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣

Jun 18, 4:51 PM

Sep 2017
I sleep with my two rings and my bracelet on but I take off my watch everytime I go to sleep
Jun 22, 10:29 PM

Jan 2010
Uhhhh, nope. Why would I wear a watch when I got to bed and sleep??? The point of going to sleep is to feel comfortable, and wearing a watch will feel uncomfortable to sleep (well there has been situation where I feel really sleepy even with my watch on like for example, riding on the bus or flying on the airplane).
Jun 23, 1:56 AM

Feb 2024
I only wear my earring when I go to bed. And sportwatch once a month, to control sleep quality. Normally wristwatch is taken off immediately when I enter indoor, I can't even wash my hands properly otherwise.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Jun 23, 1:10 PM

Jun 2017
I only take off hand accessoires to sleep. Earrings and necklace stays on.
Jun 24, 5:26 AM

Nov 2019
It'd be very uncomfortable to wear them to bed especially pieces that are made from silver or similar metals (i.e watches, bracelets, accessory rings etc)
Jun 24, 5:26 AM

Nov 2019
It'd be very uncomfortable to wear them to bed especially pieces that are made from silver or similar metals (i.e watches, bracelets, accessory rings etc)
Jun 24, 10:48 AM

Sep 2020
no ofcourse not, just the thought of wearing a watch to sleep is uncomfortable, its the only accessory i wear besides my hairband which i don't consider an accessory since i use it to keep my hairs in place, and sometimes belt which i remove it
Jun 27, 3:18 AM
Hmmmmm

Oct 2023
I have a gold bracelet and gold chain and they never come off, even in the shower. They don't bother me and sometimes I feel it's a hassle taking them on and off
Jun 27, 3:44 AM

Jun 2024
It's been years since I wore a wristwatch. I always rely on my phone.

And yeah, I take everything off when I go to sleep.
Jun 27, 10:43 AM

Jul 2013
Wearing accessories is for normies. Try harder to impress people lol.

More topics from this board

» I believe in solipsism. Is that crazy?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

26 by vasipi4946 »»
7 minutes ago

» What are some authors and figures that you hold in high esteem?

FilthyApollo - Sep 25

35 by philtecturophy »»
7 minutes ago

» Why are Vikings worshipped when they were thugs that stole and raped anything

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

30 by traed »»
9 minutes ago

» I bet you can't guess from what game this piano piece is

philtecturophy - 7 hours ago

5 by Yuno »»
53 minutes ago

» スキンケア事は男性にとって必要でしょうか? is skin care necessary for men ?

ISeeLifePeople - Sep 25

17 by LoveYourSmile »»
55 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.