Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 30, 2023 11:50 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to crimsontomato
Senjumaru bankai isn't there in manga ??
Easily the best bankai in the series for me (This surpasses byakuyas which was my previous#1). She clutched all other Quincys with that giant loom Beautiful bankai for the beautiful lady .

Kinda dissatisfied for expecting more from Yhwach.

Anyways it's time to wait for the next season.

@crimsontomato Guard 0 in the manga get offscreened except Ichibei, almost all the 2 last episode are new.
Sep 30, 2023 11:59 AM

Jun 2014
ywach:

ichibe :

Recommended --> Bleach/Claymore/Overlord/Death Note/Steins Gate
Sep 30, 2023 12:04 PM
May 2015
Missing/skipped content was actually only a minor problem of the arc. The actual problem is the poor storytelling, fights and character writing, which is just as bad as it was in the manga.
Sep 30, 2023 12:06 PM

Jun 2021
Senjumaru's bankai was lit and creative indeed. I like the kaleidoscope effect. Highlight of this episode. Yes, Kon, I've enjoyed the Part 2 finale.
Sep 30, 2023 12:12 PM

Jul 2010
Now THIS is what I've wanted from this season. New content that improves on the source material? HELL YES. Last two episodes were amazing!! Zero Squad are not the jobbers they were in manga, wow. Thanks for that, Kubo.
Hopefully some other fights and story aspects get expanded as well.
Sep 30, 2023 12:33 PM
Nov 2019
That was the dirtiest use of a post-credit I've ever seen.
Sep 30, 2023 12:45 PM

Feb 2022
Absolute masterpiece they fixed the Squad 0 fights well
and good to see Kon again

Next part Aizen will be back
Sep 30, 2023 12:56 PM
Mar 2022
Peak, nothing more nothing less
Sep 30, 2023 1:00 PM
Feb 2018
What?? Senjomaru's bankai is newwwwww. This alone makes this episode 10/10.
Sep 30, 2023 1:13 PM
Nov 2021
jahver said:
I'm honestly astounded at how good this finale was. If they keep the amount of new content consistent for cours 3 and 4 this might be one of the best shonen adaptations of all time. Cour 3 looks great too judging from the trailer.

I already think it’s the best anime/ arc to have a majority of canon anime-only scenes. We need to get whoever worked on TYBW to redo Tokyo ghoul and their bullshitty anime only arcs.
Sep 30, 2023 1:14 PM

Apr 2015
As a mangareader the anime only content in this episode pleased me so much. I'm glad Squad zero is getting the spotlight that it deserves!
Excited for the next cour!
Sep 30, 2023 1:21 PM
Aug 2023
like i read the manga about an year ago but don't freacking remember all this stuff happened, like the Senjumaru Bankai wtf, is this a change that Tite kubo did for the anime or something idk but regardless if it is or not, i love it.
Sep 30, 2023 1:24 PM
Mar 2018
Ah, the Bleach tradition of serial one-upmanship at its finest.

This episode was awesome.

My only real complaint is I liked squad zero and I want everyone to do their Earth-and-Heavens-shaking bankais on screen. Can we do a kick-starter or something to convince them to animate that?

See ya next year.
Sep 30, 2023 1:43 PM

Oct 2017
Holy shit, ep 13 is almost entirely anime original with the bankai and additional fight scene.
Bandai really overdid themselves.

Thought Jujutsu season 2 will take the spotlight of anime of the season , but Bleach yet again take the glory in the end.
Everything is executing so flawlessly for a battle shonen, from pacing to animation to battle, plus it provides so much surprises for manga readers.
It'd be a huge waste skipping the anime if you're old Bleach fan who watched the manga. This is a must watch and some of the best adaptation in battle shonen.
Sep 30, 2023 1:43 PM
Feb 2023
ShamankinguYoh said:
Missing/skipped content was actually only a minor problem of the arc. The actual problem is the poor storytelling, fights and character writing, which is just as bad as it was in the manga.

Talk about not reading the manga and not seeing how much the anime improved the source material so much
Sep 30, 2023 1:46 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to _KingDuckling_
This finale truly showed why Bleach is apart of the Big 3
@_KingDuckling_
I wouldnt say big 3 but i think it beat the shit out of Demon Slayer in general and Jujutsu s2
(Jujutsu s2 has some questionable changes and sometimes weird fight scenes. The change in director is noticable, and is far less polished than s1)
Sep 30, 2023 1:56 PM
May 2015
Confused_100 said:
ShamankinguYoh said:

Talk about not reading the manga and not seeing how much the anime improved the source material so much

Yeah I read the manga. The anime has been better but the manga is just so bad at its core. Never cared about these zero squad clowns and their powers. Still don’t.
Sep 30, 2023 2:02 PM
Apr 2020
SoulReaper01_ said:
This is peak right here ladies and gentleman. The anime original stuff was so good especially Senjumarus bankai. And the auswählen scene was also beyond beatiful.

Stuido Pierrot and Kubo cooked for us and we ate

Well said Aizen-sama
Sep 30, 2023 2:08 PM
Apr 2023
Perfect soooo perfect ๐Ÿฅฐ
Sep 30, 2023 2:08 PM
Jun 2022
It's absolutely incredible, Senjumaru's bankai,ichibe's ichimonji, and in general, the animation was superb. This cour is easily a 9/10. Some of my favourite fights in this cour were definitely the mask fights,as nodt vs. rukia,Gremmy vs. Kenpachi and obviously these last few episodes.
-VortexSep 30, 2023 2:12 PM
Sep 30, 2023 2:09 PM

Nov 2017
WOW Senjumaru's Bankai! And Kon who appears at the end! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sep 30, 2023 2:15 PM
Oct 2022
Perfect episode no one mistake always bleach the best
Sep 30, 2023 2:33 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to Confused_100
ShamankinguYoh said:

@Confused_100 With the exception of Squad Zero's portrayal, what else was "improved" in this cour compared to the manga to a significant extent? Most of the fights were rushed as hell, Gremmy vs Kenpachi in particular. Oh yeah we got to see Shinji's Bankai for like less than a minute and it was used against fodder that nobody cared about and who Shinji could've beaten with his Shikai anyway. And the extended fights such as Ichigo versus the Bambis were too short and barely qualify as fights and were more like skirmishes.

Even the usual "but the animation!" excuse that folks loved to use in cour one isn't going to fly here since the animation throughout cour two was average at best. Dupe accounts replying "PEAK PEAK PEAK" in every damn episode thread because of one cool moment per episode doesn't mean that the quality of the cour was good.
Early_MorningSep 30, 2023 2:36 PM
Sep 30, 2023 2:34 PM

Jul 2021
7/10
Highlight of this season was Rukia's bankai
wasn't a fan of most of the one dimensional quincies this season and their quirky personalities.

Zero squad getting wiped out just leaves a sour taste in my mouth, I've always had a problem with the powerscaling in Bleach but this takes it to a whole new level.
From Ichigo beating Kenpachi in Soul Society to Yamamoto getting disrespected by a clone
this joins the list.

I just wonder how they plan to make it believable when Ichigo inevitably beats Ywatch
will that mean he's the strongest in the verse?
Sep 30, 2023 2:39 PM

May 2012
That was a wild and amazing finale for cour 2. They went all in on the Zero Division fights for the last three episodes. There are so many subtle pieces I noticed, they really doubled in on the show not tell aspect of many scenes. Very impressive.

The Zero Division's hype of power surpassing the Gotei 13 was no joke. I always knew it but this shows it so well.
Sep 30, 2023 2:42 PM
Feb 2023
Early_Morning said:
@Confused_100 With the exception of Squad Zero's portrayal, what else was "improved" in this cour compared to the manga to a significant extent? Most of the fights were rushed as hell, Gremmy vs Kenpachi in particular. Oh yeah we got to see Shinji's Bankai for like less than a minute and it was used against fodder that nobody cared about and who Shinji could've beaten with his Shikai anyway. And the extended fights such as Ichigo versus the Bambis were too short and barely qualify as fights and were more like skirmishes.

Even the usual "but the animation!" excuse that folks loved to use in cour one isn't going to fly here since the animation throughout cour two was average at best. Dupe accounts replying "PEAK PEAK PEAK" in every damn episode thread because of one cool moment per episode doesn't mean that the quality of the cour was good.

If you want your questions answered, just watch any youtube manga channel about differences between manga and anime. Btw Kenpachi’s fight was rushed? A whole episode dedicated to his fight is rushed? You literally wanted them to rush the final fight before you know what happens and say that fight was rushed? They portrayed Rukia’s fight perfectly. They gave justice to the manga’s fumbling for squad zero. They extended what needed to be extended, you even complaining that extension of Ichigo is too “short” shows how you are here to complain and not appraise how flawless it seemed. It felt like it should have been in the manga. You complaining about animation is another thing that needs addressing in a huge way. The story quality did decrease but there’s so much they can fix and improve. With how they are going at it, this adaptation may fix one of the most underwhelming endings for big three. Next Cour could be better than Cour 1 even for obvious reasons along with the things they are holding.

So I understand if you want to complain but you aren’t actually criticising. I only see an agenda coming from you so Idk why you are here except somehow Bleach hurt you that badly.
Sep 30, 2023 2:44 PM
Feb 2023
Cestlavie_ said:
7/10
wasn't a fan of most of the one dimensional quincies this season and their quirky personalities.

Zero squad getting wiped out just leaves a sour taste in my mouth, I've always had a problem with the powerscaling in Bleach but this takes it to a whole new level.
From Ichigo beating Kenpachi in Soul Society to Yamamoto getting disrespected by a clone
this joins the list.

I just wonder how they plan to make it believable when Ichigo inevitably beats Ywatch

Someone didn’t watch final 2 episodes and don’t know that they ended it with zero squad supposedly “winning” says alot about how badly your criticisms are lol
Sep 30, 2023 2:49 PM

Jul 2021
Confused_100 said:
Cestlavie_ said:
7/10

this joins the list.

Someone didn’t watch final 2 episodes and don’t know that they ended it with zero squad supposedly “winning” says alot about how badly your criticisms are lol

lol I have, I stopped a chapter ahead years ago when I dropped it, Decided to pick up the anime and all the bad memories just kept flooding in
Sep 30, 2023 2:50 PM
Apr 2023
this season was straight fire common w for bleach cour 3 gonna break internet ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Sep 30, 2023 2:53 PM

Jul 2023
Ending it in such a cliffhanger was bold, but at least it means cour 3 will surely start with a bang. Senjumaru's Bankai was also 10/10.
Liked it so much I didn't even mind the Kon comedic segments at the end of the episode. The bad thing is that I cannot fucking wait for the third season to air!
Sep 30, 2023 2:57 PM
May 2015
Early_Morning said:

This. Where is the “fixing” the fans were hyping? The arc is just as mediocre as it was in the manga. It was point for point almost identical for the entire run time. Just like the first season. Halfway through and it’s basically the same. The fans are just crazy hype beasts who love everything no matter how awful it is. This season adapted some of the worst content in the entire manga, almost entirely unchanged, and fans are still somehow losing their minds over it because they can’t be critical over a product they’ve been waiting years for.
Sep 30, 2023 3:20 PM
Aug 2020
i was not expecting the fight to be like that, but all the fights were good

can't wait to see the part 3 in 24...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 30, 2023 3:21 PM
Jan 2021
yeah def one of the best Seasons ive ever seen
Sep 30, 2023 3:22 PM
Jun 2021
Best anime can't wait for cour 3
Sep 30, 2023 3:22 PM
Jun 2022
LET KUBO COOK ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Sep 30, 2023 3:27 PM

Apr 2013
Way better than the manga, but overall still preferred part 1. 7/10

Curious to see how what's left is handled.
Sep 30, 2023 3:31 PM

Jul 2022
SENJUMARU'S BANKAI GOSHH!!! MY DUMB BRAIN DON'T HAVE ENOUGH VOCUB TO EXPRESS LOL... THANKS KUBO FOR ADDING THESE ANIME EXTRA and also won't anyone talk about return of great Kon sama? Reminded me of og goofy bleach fillers and to me best part was the music...gosh that composition when Yhwach killed his comrades....it was very tchaikovsky like to me...well i don't understand music...was it by Shiro Sagisu too?
"๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ข๐๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง, ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐’๐ค๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž"
Sep 30, 2023 3:55 PM
Jun 2021
I wish I were younger so I could live longer in order to enjoy more bleach episodes... 10/10
Sep 30, 2023 4:03 PM

May 2014
That ending was dope. Of course, it will not be the end of Yhwach. He is the main protagonist, so somehow he will be back in the next cour. Two down and two next. I can't wait to 2024. :D
mangalicker94Sep 30, 2023 4:19 PM
Sep 30, 2023 4:04 PM

May 2014
Reply to nimeloverkk
What the hell was this man. Its was great episode. I was at that bankai man. It was so cool. Really after seeing so many I can say bleach has one of the best fighting scenes in anime. I can't wait for next season there's so much to it. Really it will be cold when aizen comes next season.
@nimeloverkk A spoiler tag would be nice for those who don't know.
Sep 30, 2023 4:16 PM
Jul 2013
Left me slightly confused, topped it off with inexplicable Kon ending…. Classic Bleach.
Sep 30, 2023 4:26 PM
Feb 2023
ShamankinguYoh said:
Early_Morning said:

This. Where is the “fixing” the fans were hyping? The arc is just as mediocre as it was in the manga. It was point for point almost identical for the entire run time. Just like the first season. Halfway through and it’s basically the same. The fans are just crazy hype beasts who love everything no matter how awful it is. This season adapted some of the worst content in the entire manga, almost entirely unchanged, and fans are still somehow losing their minds over it because they can’t be critical over a product they’ve been waiting years for.

“Can’t be critical”. Yet when extensions happen that improve the source material and you say “skip content”, you either are a hater or someone who is just complaining. Your “criticism” isn’t even criticism
Sep 30, 2023 4:27 PM
Jan 2022
currymonster23 said:
All that fast pacing throughout the season and you use 5 minutes for illustrated soul reaper's guide????? I loved the addition of Senjumaru's bankai, but what an abrupt way to end the season. I'm thankful for the adaptation but I really feel like it could be better. Luckily there are about 80 chapters left to adapt for two cours so I can see tons of additions.

production issues i guess they fired a lot of animators or so I heard
Sep 30, 2023 4:29 PM

Jul 2021
neffst3r said:
@Cestlavie_ Ichigo didn't beat Yhwach alone and you shouldn't talk about future manga events in this thread.

Sorry my bad
I just kept ranting and forgot where I was
Sep 30, 2023 4:43 PM

Jun 2013
Considering the non-Ichibe members of Squad Zero got offscreened in the original manga, I'm not surprised they got more content. But, I never thought it'd be this impressive.
Senjumaru's Bankai was truly stunning.
I can't wait to see what new changes come to the next part of the story.

This cour might've gotten off to a slightly rocky start, with some of the more iconic fights going largely unchanged, but this last 3-episode run has been absolutely incredible.

Guess there were some production/budget issues which led to the long-awaited, yet lengthy, return of Kon's Illustrated Shinigami Guide. Not what I expected to see in 2023, but I can accept it at the end of such a great episode.

Can't wait for 2024 and the next chapter of this arc!
Sep 30, 2023 5:08 PM

Feb 2014
Senjumaru Shutara is so awesome, I love her.
Sep 30, 2023 5:38 PM

Apr 2016
The fights were awesome in this episode I loved Senjumaru's scene it was visually the best but the effect the used for Ichibe's brush was really cool too
And I might be in the minority but I was happy to finally see Kon lol
A pretty good cour, not as good as the previous but the next should be really interesting to see how they end it
Sep 30, 2023 5:59 PM

Apr 2022
i think sanjumaru might be a top 3 character from bleach for me, that attack of hers was insane and plus she's sounds so hot. by far the best scene of this cour and the squad zero fights have been so much better than the rest of the fights as well. i can't stop listening to senjumaru's voice bruh. well, i lost bambietta but gained another i guess. very underwhelming cour overall but senjumaru the goat, i would've loved this cour if she was in every episode.

also wtf kon lol been a while.
Sep 30, 2023 6:00 PM
Sep 2023
Best anime ever made
Sep 30, 2023 6:17 PM

Apr 2012
if u show me Ichigo breaking the 'cloth' bankai to save Ishida, saving all the others too in the process i will be sooo mad
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2023

214 by bushman66 »»
Apr 30, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2023

239 by bushman66 »»
Apr 30, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - Jul 15, 2023

194 by bushman66 »»
Apr 30, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jul 8, 2023

361 by bushman66 »»
Apr 30, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

175 by d_lynne »»
Apr 24, 9:32 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.