Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 26, 2023 11:07 PM

Jun 2019
Kashimo enters the battle but not alone, it seems Uraume is joining the battlefield as well and we have none other than, Hakari going up against Uraume. But, we soon realized what purpose Uraume had in this fight. Sukuna finally received his Cursed Weapon. Also, more things are becoming clear about Sukuna and how his attacks work. (very obvious)

Small bits of Sukuna lore which is most welcome. But, finally, Sukuna vs. Kashimo has begun. And, Kashimo stood his ground really well. Kashimo looks very strong but is he strong enough to go against the greatest Sorcerer? Kashimo has everything planned for Sukuna. Huge respect for him. Sukuna as mentioned by Gojo was intentionally holding back all this time. And, at last, we finally saw the legendary Four Armed Sukuna. So fucking cool. Great chapter.

The fight against 'THE STRONGEST' has begun.
Sep 26, 2023 11:10 PM

Jan 2009
oh shit final form sukuna is now here but only one time or has a time limit eh

the author really wants to show how lonely the strongest are
Sep 26, 2023 11:18 PM

Nov 2021
Does this mean Megumi is gone for good now because his body kinda is gone now.
MALoween 2023 Candies | x 5

Sep 26, 2023 11:33 PM

Jun 2014
My GOAT Hakari joining the fight to handle Uraume LETS GOOOO.

But damn, it looks like Kashimo's CT is him essentially pulling an 8 Gates Might Guy vs. Madara. No wonder he can only use it one time, but he was doing some dope shit this chapter. Meanwhile, Sukuna got his cursed weapon AND transformed to his original form. It might be fucking Kashimover 😭😭😭

Also, we need to realize something: Sukuna at literally any point during the Gojo fight could have done this transformation and didn't. So Gojo was right, he really was holding back lol. That lowkey makes Gojo a fraud 😭

And one more side note, even though I still don't like how it was executed, after really thinking about the previous chapter I like how Gojo was sent off. It was fitting and in line with his character and the perfect way to take him out of the story. And for that reason I honestly hope he stays dead and isn't brought back to life somehow.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 26, 2023 11:34 PM

Apr 2021
This went just from bad to worse.. Sukuna in his OG form and Gojo gone? Who will beat him now then?

Besides, Sukuna being in his OG form probably means Megumi ain't coming back. So much wasted potential in Megumi..
I read AoT so I can hate on it.
Sep 26, 2023 11:35 PM
May 2021
HAHAAAAAA SUKUNA IS FCKN BACK!!!! My GOAT 🔥 Looks sick in his OG form.
Sep 26, 2023 11:41 PM
Oct 2022
welp megumi's gone im guessing next chapter kashimo's gone as well honestly tho who's stopping sukuna??
Sep 26, 2023 11:46 PM

May 2022
1. did hikari promise kashimo that he won't let any1 intervene ...is that y he said "promise"?
2. is the theory by gojo stans of yuta and shoko healing gojo gonna end up true?
coz v don't see yuta and the others anywhere...
3. looks like sukuna is going all out now...he's using everything except that "black box" (flame arrow) technique of his....
Sep 26, 2023 11:46 PM

May 2022
KanataX said:
welp megumi's gone im guessing next chapter kashimo's gone as well honestly tho who's stopping sukuna??

megumi isn't gone...i believe sukuna merely reincarnated himself in Megumi's body
Sep 26, 2023 11:48 PM

May 2022
thebrentinator24 said:

But damn, it looks like Kashimo's CT is him essentially pulling an 8 Gates Might Guy vs. Madara. No wonder he can only use it one time, but he was doing some dope shit this chapter. Meanwhile, Sukuna got his cursed weapon AND transformed to his original form. It might be fucking Kashimover 😭😭😭

Also, we need to realize something: Sukuna at literally any point during the Gojo fight could have done this transformation and didn't. So Gojo was right, he really was holding back lol. That lowkey makes Gojo a fraud 😭

And one more side note, even though I still don't like how it was executed, after really thinking about the previous chapter I like how Gojo was sent off. It was fitting and in line with his character and the perfect way to take him out of the story. And for that reason I honestly hope he stays dead and isn't brought back to life somehow.

huh...really like your might guy vs madara example...it's way too similar to that...
Sep 26, 2023 11:54 PM
Oct 2022
Kvothe_1 said:
KanataX said:

megumi isn't gone...i believe sukuna merely reincarnated himself in Megumi's body

idk i don't wanna be pessimistic but i highly doubt megumi returns tbh
Sep 26, 2023 11:56 PM
Mar 2022
Sukuna is stronger in the original body or the megumi body?
Did Megumi die?
Sep 27, 2023 12:03 AM
Apr 2014
so ig Sukuna can already switch to his real body once he did his bath ritual and ate his previous mummyfied body, but the real question is what happens to Megumi and his CT?

Sep 27, 2023 12:16 AM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Kashimo CT revealed and Sukuna in his true form; this chapter was crazy.

I don't think Megumi returns at this point.
Sep 27, 2023 12:19 AM
Nov 2019
Kvothe_1 said:
1. did hikari promise kashimo that he won't let any1 intervene ...is that y he said "promise"?
2. is the theory by gojo stans of yuta and shoko healing gojo gonna end up true?
coz v don't see yuta and the others anywhere...
3. looks like sukuna is going all out now...he's using everything except that "black box" (flame arrow) technique of his....

yes I still think gojo will come back like this, or maybe that's just me idk
Sep 27, 2023 12:21 AM
Jun 2021
Gege really killed Gojo, healed Sukuna, made him return to his OG body and gave him a weapon. How tf can he be defeated now? The only reasonable way is Kenjaku pulling a black zetsu move
ClaudioCastro03Sep 27, 2023 12:26 AM
Sep 27, 2023 12:25 AM
Aug 2021
Guys jjk is gonna have a bad ending cause there’s no coming back from this💀💀💀
Sep 27, 2023 12:27 AM

May 2022
ClaudioCastro03 said:
Gege really killed Gojo, healed Sukuna, made him return to his OG body and gave him a weapon. How tf can he be defeated now? The only reasonable way is Kenjaku pulling a black zetsu move

not to mention he still hasn't used his black box techniques like flame arrow....🥹🥹
Sep 27, 2023 12:30 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to Kvothe_1
ClaudioCastro03 said:

not to mention he still hasn't used his black box techniques like flame arrow....🥹🥹
@Kvothe_1 The manga is about to end in the next 3 chapters ☠️
Sep 27, 2023 12:46 AM

Sep 2014
akiiira said:
This went just from bad to worse.. Sukuna in his OG form and Gojo gone? Who will beat him now then?

Besides, Sukuna being in his OG form probably means Megumi ain't coming back. So much wasted potential in Megumi..

oh cry me a river! Just keep reading instead of assuming shit like megumi is gone 🤫
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Sep 27, 2023 12:47 AM

Sep 2014
too many people on here assume something then goes on with their flawed assumption
Sep 27, 2023 12:51 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to kaneki-ken1
akiiira said:

oh cry me a river! Just keep reading instead of assuming shit like megumi is gone 🤫
@kaneki-ken1 Megumi is practically gone. If the manga is ending in 2023 and Sukuna just got his OG form back, how will Megumi manage to get control over his own body? Last time I checked, Megumi was gone in the abyss. I don't know what bs Gege needs to come up with to bring him back
Sep 27, 2023 12:54 AM

Sep 2014
akiiira said:
@kaneki-ken1 Megumi is practically gone. If the manga is ending in 2023 and Sukuna just got his OG form back, how will Megumi manage to get control over his own body? Last time I checked, Megumi was gone in the abyss. I don't know what bs Gege needs to come up with to bring him back

We still have to deal with Kenjaju I don't think Gege can end this manga this year! unless he rushed
Sep 27, 2023 12:54 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Kvothe_1
ClaudioCastro03 said:

@Kvothe_1 At this point I'm just waiting for him to do so. I don't think jjk will end well for anyone except the bad guys lol

Hopefully the ending will be exciting and not just some bs
Sep 27, 2023 1:34 AM

Jun 2015
Lately, the more i read the more i realize what a godawful storyteller Gege is. I know, i know kinda late.
Sep 27, 2023 1:42 AM
Feb 2023
Well this chapter acted like the last chapters didn’t happen at all. So either Gege realised how badly explained that new power he gave Sukuna is or he just hates Gojo that badly that he just acted like the battle was so useless. Talk about disrespect to make Sukuna show his true forum and powers to Kashimo. A character Sukuna should be able to one shot by the new power btw.

My disappointment is only growing except somehow Gege just surprises me at this point but his “convincing” of Kashimo surviving so far is so bad that I am only laughing at this point.
Sep 27, 2023 1:48 AM
Mar 2021
thebrentinator24 said:

loool
how fraudkuna Was supposed to Cut Infinity without Daddy.?
sukuna prime can't cut Infinity.
stop meat riding Sukuna
and don't need to cry vro
I can understand how much it hurts to riding someone meat
Sep 27, 2023 1:51 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to Naman2666
thebrentinator24 said:

loool
how fraudkuna Was supposed to Cut Infinity without Daddy.?
sukuna prime can't cut Infinity.
stop meat riding Sukuna
and don't need to cry vro
I can understand how much it hurts to riding someone meat
@Naman2666 The fuck are you even talking about dude, I'm not meat riding, you can literally see that Gojo was right about Sukuna holding back.

Sep 27, 2023 2:18 AM
Feb 2021
Oh wow. gege does really holy moly quadruple Christ Jesus HATE gojo. So sukuna could basically go super saiyan but chose not to? the gojo(h)umiliation
Sep 27, 2023 2:37 AM

Mar 2021
Kashimo's CT is basically a copy of 8gates. Wow that's kinda lame but let's see.

Uraume GTFO nobody cares about your irrelevant ass.

Oh Sukuna got another handout, that spear. Can he do anything by himself at all?

Sukuna new form healed his wounds basically making all of Gojo's efforts be for nothing. Bravo Gege

Not a panel of Gojo...

How tf am I supposed to be excited when we know that Sukuna is playing with Kashimo and will plot-cleave him the moment Gege sees it fit?
AbsoluteCinemaSep 27, 2023 2:42 AM

Sep 27, 2023 2:43 AM
Feb 2023
Reply to thebrentinator24
@Naman2666 The fuck are you even talking about dude, I'm not meat riding, you can literally see that Gojo was right about Sukuna holding back.
@thebrentinator24 ch 234 says otherwise, heck entire fight says otherwise
Sep 27, 2023 2:43 AM
Jul 2021
Where do yall read the chapter so early? I can't find it anywhere
Sep 27, 2023 2:51 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to csmfan069
@thebrentinator24 ch 234 says otherwise, heck entire fight says otherwise
@csmfan069 Ah gotcha, can't get excited to see some of my favorite characters fighting 👍

Sep 27, 2023 2:54 AM

Feb 2016
Im so disappointed, how will they defeat Sukuna now? Maybe Shoko and Yuta are healing Gojo offscreen idk. Both sukuna and gojo should have died tbh, but maybe Gege will cook this.
Sep 27, 2023 3:08 AM

Nov 2016
That's what I'm talking about, that's why Sukuna is the GOAT, THE GOAT! In all seriousness. Gojo vs Sukuna stans is hella toxic. Rather than trying to slander each character be excited that Sukuna has a lot more to showcase. He's the strongest villain in a shounen of course he has to be OP.

Finally we're getting to see his real form and Kashimo is going full Guy. "I Sukuna declare you the strongest"..just imagine. He prolly was the strongest sorceror of his time, tho.

Also dope to see that my man Hakari also went straight for the smoke. Gojo vs Sukuna was dope, but had a predictable outcome which didn't make it feel quite as exciting as this "free-for-all" where anyone could jump in or die at any moment.
FMmatronSep 27, 2023 7:17 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 27, 2023 3:22 AM
Dec 2019
HEIAN SUKUNA FINALLY!!!

Kashimo is actually him
Sep 27, 2023 3:25 AM
Nov 2018
After how Gege treated Gojo I would not surprised if he kill off Megumi just like this, he would be mentally broken anyway.

@squeekeez its always on the leaker`s twitter at the morning but deleted shortly after to avoid ban, now you can read it on jjk discord channel.
Sep 27, 2023 3:26 AM
Feb 2023
@csmfan069 Ah gotcha, can't get excited to see some of my favorite characters fighting 👍
@thebrentinator24 as you can clearly see he's holding back

now go take your copium pill
Sep 27, 2023 3:31 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to csmfan069
@thebrentinator24 as you can clearly see he's holding back

now go take your copium pill
@csmfan069 He could have transformed during these parts of that fight if he so pleased and didn't. Thats practically the definition of holding back. He wasn't going FULL POWER (or near full power since he still doesn't have the 20th finger) against Gojo. Idk how much more clearly I can explain this.

Sep 27, 2023 3:39 AM
Feb 2023
@csmfan069 He could have transformed during these parts of that fight if he so pleased and didn't. Thats practically the definition of holding back. He wasn't going FULL POWER (or near full power since he still doesn't have the 20th finger) against Gojo. Idk how much more clearly I can explain this.
@thebrentinator24

gojo what a man you are

Sep 27, 2023 3:45 AM

Oct 2017
Megumi as good as dead? Unless somehow.
Sep 27, 2023 3:46 AM
Jul 2021
xdmon said:
After how Gege treated Gojo I would not surprised if he kill off Megumi just like this, he would be mentally broken anyway.

@squeekeez its always on the leaker`s twitter at the morning but deleted shortly after to avoid ban, now you can read it on jjk discord channel.

aight thanks man 🙏
Sep 27, 2023 3:47 AM

Jul 2021
Gege got Kashimo looking like the pea shooter from plant vs zombies 😭
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Sep 27, 2023 3:47 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to csmfan069
@thebrentinator24

gojo what a man you are

@csmfan069 Yea this is going nowhere as expected, nice "argument" 👍

Sep 27, 2023 3:53 AM

May 2022
Reply to ClaudioCastro03
@Kvothe_1 The manga is about to end in the next 3 chapters ☠️
@ClaudioCastro03 🤣🤣
Sep 27, 2023 3:57 AM

May 2022
Reply to akiiira
@Kvothe_1 At this point I'm just waiting for him to do so. I don't think jjk will end well for anyone except the bad guys lol

Hopefully the ending will be exciting and not just some bs
@akiiira i mean gege made it clear that he had thought of the ending right from the very 1st chapter....he had 2 routes:

every1 of the 4 main characters lives and Yuji dies....
or everyone dies and Yuji survives....guess v r going with the 2nd route after all....🗿🥹
Sep 27, 2023 5:25 AM
Feb 2021
Maybe He can't do his cutting space move in this form. Maybe he didn't go all out because the only way to beat Gojo was with that one move.
Sep 27, 2023 6:12 AM
Aug 2020
Banging chapter.
We finally know why Kashimos technique is a one off.
I liked how Hakari showed up just to fail to stop Uraume.

Sukuna transformed into his final form lmao or is it
Sep 27, 2023 7:18 AM
Apr 2022
shambles i’m in shambles
Sep 27, 2023 10:46 AM
Mar 2021
thebrentinator24 said:

just tell me how fraudkuna was supposed to beat Gojo infinity?
without 10 shadow technique Sukuna is weaker than Gojo.
the fact is why Gojo said that Sukuna was holding actually Was that Sukuna didn't using his own technique rather using Megumi that's why he Thought that Sukuna is holding Back.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» worst shounen ever made?

FruitPunchBaka - May 7

36 by reTIKYI »»
2 hours ago

» Can Gojo Return save jjk story now and make manga more interesting?

_SHONENLOVER_ - May 7

28 by TommyTheWeeb139 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 259 Discussion

Dumb - Yesterday

23 by IzanaSolos »»
5 hours ago

» We were all wrong looks like Sukuna is the main character not yuji.

_SHONENLOVER_ - May 4

11 by Asoockie »»
8 hours ago

» About Yuuji & Ui Ui [current arc spoiler]

Kou10 - Today

8 by Ricdumb »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.