Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
TenPuru -No One Can Live on Loneliness-
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 23, 2023 9:29 AM

Dec 2021
The finale is upon us so soon eh?

Since their minor disagreement, Akagami and Yuzuki's relationship has remained awkward. Akagami wonders if the diligent and hardworking Yuzuki, whom he observes, is truly the real her. Then, a priest who has been a familiar presence since their mother's time, comes to discuss wanting to leave the temple. Despite Yuzuki's determination to try harder and think positively, Ureshi declares, that today will be his last day of training.

The interaction between Akagami and Yuzu was truly heartwarming. All is well. It disappoints me wthat most people overlook anime just because because it's somewhat predictable or not as humorous as Grand Blue. Although I acknowledge these points, I believe Temple is worth watching because it embraces its own enjoyment and can be genuinely heartfelt. Additionally, I appreciate how the author takes a slightly more daring approach in this one.

Best Ecchi of the season and maybe of the year.

Sep 23, 2023 9:29 AM

Jul 2017
Yuzuki feels conflicted of the maid outfit that she wore and surprised Akagami the night before, but his relations with Mia is making her run away. But alas, Yuzuki is clearly fumbling against her feelings, and Kiki drags Akagami to one side, sensing a lover's spout between the two. Kiki's advice is to get Akagami straight to the point on how he feels about Yuzuki, and aside from her greed of money, her suddenly expelling Yuzuki, what't the reasoning behind it? For the long while, Yuzuki has always been led by her mother who's a great priestess, and since she doesn't need to practice being a priestess anymore, her role is demoted to Akagami's, though he has always done the menial tasks for them...and the girls helping him out on their own volition. The girls are surprised that both Tsukuyo and Kagura has Akagami's contact, though Yuzuki is still in denial that she's being fine and all.

Akagami begging Kiki to reinstate Yuzuki, but Kiki won't give him the light of day. Even worse, Yuzuki has gone missing in the rain, and he ran to places where she might be, but to no avail. Still reeling in on the failure that she wasn't being like her capable, perfection of a mother, Yuzuki wallows in fear and spite after her mother prepares to close the decrepit Mikazuki Temple as it is, effectively abandoning her when she wants to succeed the temple in her place. Indeed, he found her under the bridge, the exact same way that he hid at the start of the series feeling gloomy, which he brought her back and they reconciled after that brief time. He loves the temple as much as her motivation to keep it running, and of course, the other girls overheard everything since they have the same worries as Akagami.

Mikazuki Temple goes back to normal, and everyone has their lives back on track.

The nostalgic 2000s throwback feel of the ecchi and harem, rom-com feels for this show are apparent, though it's decent at best.
KANLen09Sep 23, 2023 10:21 AM
Sep 23, 2023 9:41 AM

Apr 2020
I was hyped for this one when I knew that the Grand Blue artist was involved. But I was disappointed.
Sadly after ep.1 it went downhill and it turned into an extremely cliché harem with characters that are very forgettable.
At least the art is top notch. Love the bright colors.
5/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Sep 23, 2023 9:44 AM

Aug 2017

Gonna miss her and Kagura the most, but the whole cast was nice to follow and I loved the comedy, the show I needed on my relaxing saturdays. Hopefully a season 2 announcement soon.
Sep 23, 2023 10:00 AM

Jan 2012
And so we end with some Yuzuki self-reflection and more Akagami support.

Happy first day of Fall everybody! You know, I really only decided to watch this after learning it was by the same artist as Grand Blue. But in the end that didn't really matter. Some of the girls' designs were nice, sure, but this was actually surprisingly tame by ecchi standards...which is NOT a good thing. I will say the sexiest girl in the entire series, by far, was Kiki. So, naturally, we got no real ecchi moments with her. That I remember at least. The highlight of each week was that image of her lying down with her big, beautiful cleavage exposed during the OP. But...ahem...I digress. On the whole I found this series to be rather boring and forgettable much of the time. The only reason I even bothered to remember character names for these final thoughts was because they came up in conversation multiple times during this finale. My mind would wander often during this and I'd sometimes wonder why I was even continuing it. I guess I did because it never got so bad that it made me angry or anything, and it wasn't the only show I was watching on Saturdays anyway so I decided to lump them together. That and I have no life lol. Almost certainly the second or third-worst show I watched during the Summer 2023 Anime Season, and I would NOT bother with a second season if we got one. Slightly generous 6/10.
Sep 23, 2023 10:07 AM
Mar 2019
its not the best anime but i enjoy a lot every week
Sep 23, 2023 10:16 AM

Mar 2021
I really enjoyed this show especially the growing relationship between Akagami and Yuzuki and Akagami's interactions with the other girls and i really hope we get a second season
Sep 23, 2023 10:22 AM

Feb 2019
“I’m not sure you have the right to be our head priest” Lmaoo Akagami standing up for his girl Yuzu, respect.

We started the season with the two of them meeting so it’s only right our final episode focuses on the two. No woman’s an island and Yuzuki has been putting a lot of pressure on herself in terms of taking care of the temple. Luckily, Akagami was able to remind her that she’s not alone, and that everyone is willing to help her. A simple but heartfelt finale. At the start of the season it was Yuzuki saving Akagami. Now it’s his turn.

Enjoyed seeing Akagami grow up over the course of the season. He’s still kind of an idiot and can’t help but get himself in ecchi situations, but he’s our idiot and he does make an effort to help everyone through their problems. He’s finally got his harem.

I’m gonna miss this a lot on Saturdays. Really took me back to the good old days of ecchi harem shows. Not deep or trying to be serious, just a nice way to blow off steam. Hopefully we get a second season, because seeing the girls and Akagami get up to shenanigans was awesome.
Marinate1016Sep 23, 2023 10:44 AM
Sep 23, 2023 10:25 AM

Jan 2023
We end the series on a very sweet and interesting episode about Yuzuki :)
I liked it!

The series ended up being a fun ride, I would love to see a second season for sure.
7 for the whole series!
Sep 23, 2023 10:50 AM
Jun 2020
I feel like this anime ended too soon. It is a really well made harem.
Sep 23, 2023 11:13 AM
Aug 2022
Need this series to be continued
Sep 23, 2023 11:17 AM

Jan 2018
Ngl I enjoyed this one. I normally don't really watch these types of anime very often but for some reason, I decided to watch this one.

It's not very special or anything like that but it's a totally decent harem anime that gives some old-school anime vibes. I actually enjoyed the harem aspect because the character dynamics were pretty good for the most part.

I think one of the shortcomings was probably the animation. There were some episodes that looked very good but there were a lot of moments where the animation felt off. This episode is one of the more poorly animated ones. Which is unfortunate cause it's the final episode.

I really liked this episode but being the season finale I was expecting more of a closure. Instead, we got a more open ending and we don't know how or when that statue will get repaired.

I liked the scene where Akagami finds Yuzuki inside the cardboard box under the bridge. A decent parallel to episode 1 I believe. There were a lot of great scenes throughout the whole series.

I think my favorite character in this series is probably Akagami. He's a bit of a Gary Stu but I enjoyed that he mostly has a pure heart and wants to do his best to suppress his natural desires.

I'm not sure who I'd pick as best girl since almost all of them are top-tier. I like all the girls but each of them for different reasons which is probably the best thing that can happen in a harem anime.

I wouldn't mind a Season 2 of this if it gets one. I hope it does. I'd probably watch it.
0451Sep 23, 2023 11:21 AM
Sep 23, 2023 12:33 PM

Jun 2017
Typical harem ecchi overall but this was more fun than Megami no Café Terrace
If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Sep 23, 2023 12:54 PM
Dec 2021
fantastic anime, hope for season 2.
Sep 23, 2023 1:19 PM

Jan 2021
No one can live in loneliness

Good final ep

And this Mc have it hard literally, poor bastard, in the FUCKING MORNING HE HAD MORE SEXUAL TENSION THAN SOME MARRIED PEOPLE

Sep 23, 2023 2:25 PM

Apr 2018
Very Good final episode. I hope for a season 2. ( with maybe a cross over with Grand Blue dreaming )

Was hella funny when Tsukuyo fall into Akagami at the end and he makes a weird voice/sound with his mouth ahah.
and also the Posters in Yuzuki's room :
Mister Olympia

Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Sep 23, 2023 2:46 PM

Aug 2022
IMO EP 12 was not as good as other episodes... but overall... It was beautiful + fun! I enjoyed it a lot! I'm not a ungrateful crybaby so I give it 10/10! thanks to the creators and voice actors for making this!

Can't wait for season 2!
Sep 23, 2023 3:21 PM
Aug 2020
i won't lie, i did not really enjoy this episode, yes it was supposed to be serious for her to understand why she is doing that but it was not really emotional for me.

i watch that to laugh,i guess that they will do an S2...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 23, 2023 5:38 PM

Oct 2019
Was coming because of ep 2 thumbnail on Ani-one Asia, stayed because it's actually a fun watch. Haven't seen ecchi genre this good for awhile. 7/10.
Sep 23, 2023 8:51 PM

Jan 2022
silly situations, sexual innuendos, and sexy women. Take me back to the early 2000s with this anime. Didn't expect much at first, but the comedy slaps, the plot was nice, and the PLOT was thick. 5/10.
Sep 23, 2023 8:59 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Kiki and her obnoxious question to Akagami killed me inside. No way you are not answering the different approach like Akagami, right?

Sweet time between Akagami and Yuzu-nee. But at the end, you need to read the source for more yo. Not even sugarcoat it that long, just straight shot to the point already because yeah that's how tempuru works out, to try fighting worldly desire by not doing it alone. Tho pretty sure doing it alone works better, y'know...

Goodbye kiss for everyone!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 24, 2023 12:04 AM

Jun 2021
Nice open-ended finale. It's quite a fun anime to watch. I usually don't like harem but I ended up enjoying the series especially the comedy.
Sep 24, 2023 12:31 AM

May 2019
For being an ecchi-themed type anime I thought it got a bit wholesome, especially towards the end with all the girls (except Kagura) growing fond of Akemitsu due to his hard work, reliability, and thoughtfulness. Also for his attention to detail and being there for Yuzuki when she was in despair and getting sick.

Unfortunately I didn't like the fact that there was almost no closure with the topics presented herein. For example, did Yuzuki end up becoming head priestess and keeping the temple? Was the broken statue repaired? What of the guy that was threatening to break up the sham engagement if Yuzuki didn't become head priestess? Also regarding other characters such as Kagura, she wanted to throw out Akemitsu and that was never resolved. Also was Akemitsu going to get with any of these girls? I could go on.

The only way really to resolve all of those questions is if there's a 2nd season announced but I have no idea if this was successful enough to justify it, I guess we'll see. I did enjoy what we got but I thought this ended too abruptly. Hopefully there's more to come.

7/10
Sep 24, 2023 2:17 AM
Sep 2018
Any chance of new season?
Sep 24, 2023 4:17 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Most of this final episode was pretty upsetting with Yuzuki entering a depressive state after Kiki cut her off from her training, despite how things ended or her good intentions that was pretty mean but I get why she did it. Thankfully tho, Akagami knew exactly where to find her, under the bridge where his own life changed for the better, and now he’s doing the same for Yuzuki which was nice to see. And ending on some classic ecchi moments with the girls and Akagami was a great way to end this show which felt like a classic itself, Kiki asking if he wanted to suck her booba tho was kinda wild lol, Akagami passed up the opportunity of a lifetime.

And man, I’m so upset this amazing show is over now, it was such a good ecchi harem anime with great character and great comedy that really felt like an old school anime, something I wish we got more of nowadays as someone that really loves the genre. And I guess if you wanted to pick a specific show this took me back to, it would be To Love-Ru which is actually one of my all time favorite anime, another show that aired a couple years ago called “Mother of the Goddess’ Dormitory” was the last one I remember giving time this feeling and it was one I really loved too, so I’m glad we can can still get shows like this even if they’re fewer and far between. I guess I could also call attention to “Immoral Guild” from Fall last year which was also a phenomenal ecchi show.

But yeah, Gekkou really delivered once again with this one, a truly cultured show with some amazing girls and a great MC who I’m glad eventually reeled in some of the people who didn’t like his voice at first, it’s really a unique voice and it really fits Akagami. And when it comes to a best girl, I’m ngl it’s between Tsukuyo and Mia for me, hard to decide lol, and the OP and multiple EDs were all fun and fitting songs for this show with some goofy and hot visuals as well lol. Here’s hoping we can get another season of this gem, I know we’re at least getting special episodes soon which I’m really looking forward to! And here’s to also hoping Gekkou can keep delivering with these great shows!
TheColonel76Sep 24, 2023 4:23 AM
Sep 24, 2023 4:45 AM
Oct 2019
Sweet emotional finale.

I enjoy this harem ecchi Anime.
Comedy was funny.

6/10
Sep 24, 2023 5:47 AM

Feb 2021
He's lucky in the end XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 24, 2023 7:17 AM
Mar 2021
This anime end with togetherness with at last without loneliness. End with everyone's secret love on akagami and as a normal day. I expect something different in this anime.I really liked it lots of comedy and ecchi scenes. And the characters are also great I really like Kiki San my favourite character in the anime.
Sep 24, 2023 8:29 AM

Nov 2016
Nice Yuzuki focussed finale to end the season on. Enjoyed this lighthearted harem fun with 00 flavor quite a bit.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 24, 2023 9:50 AM
Nov 2019
ending yg ngegantung ni, gatau akhir certitanya gimana
My Candies :
Sep 24, 2023 12:26 PM

Oct 2018
i will not against a second season
It was a good anime for relaxing and laugh with the beautiful harem girls for Akagami
Sep 24, 2023 5:08 PM

Jul 2014
What better way to end the show than with an ecchi accident with each girl... and no one is safe lmao.

I loved it! Knowing that the artist of Grand Blue was the author of the manga, I was looking forward to this show and man, I had a lot more fun than I expected.

Yuzuki, Tsukuyo, Mia... hard to pick a best girl when I loved them all. Show had some nice fanservice, I laughed a lot and we had a good MC. I can't help but say I liked it better than Cafe Terrace from last season, and I really liked that one.

I'm going to miss this, would love a second season.
Sep 24, 2023 6:03 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
theres only one way to describe this anime...

10/10puru
Sep 24, 2023 6:10 PM
Sep 2021
Well it's been an interesting season of anime.

Temple has been a pretty relaxed nice comfort watch but nothing to write home about. That being said, I enjoyed it. I do hope we get a second season but who knows when that'll be. Decent anime all around
Sep 24, 2023 7:28 PM

Aug 2017
Decent show, not bad not great. Tsukuyo for the win.

SkyLETV said:
What better way to end the show than with an ecchi accident with each girl

Boring episode but I liked that finale.

DreadfulControl said:
Typical harem ecchi overall but this was more fun than Megami no Café Terrace

Better MC here. MC in Cafe was a douchebag.
CarbonMDSep 24, 2023 7:32 PM
Sep 25, 2023 12:38 AM

Jan 2011
Temple made me feel like it was 2010 when watching it so for that at least a 6 out of 10

while i did find the MC to be fairly nice i could never get used to such a odd choice of a VA

extremely goofy ecchi plot but mixes in some heartfelt moments still overrall pretty average across the board show but i enjoyed it each week
Sep 25, 2023 10:06 AM

Jul 2016
"Pay the check, okay?"
Classic Kiki, lmao.

A fun ride overall. Tsukuyo was best girl while Kurage and Mia made me laugh the most.
Sep 25, 2023 3:42 PM
Dec 2022
This episode was filled with so much emotion!It was funny when some of the girls were jealous that Tsukuyo has Akagami's contact information while they don't, but things shifted when Kiki cut Yuzuki off from training and she became very depressed. It was only thanks to Akagami comforting her that she remembered why she wants to protect the temple and she can now rely on everyone to help, it seems that their relationship has gotten closer! I hope they find a way to save the temple, so I hope I see more of them in the future!!
Sep 26, 2023 2:00 AM

Jul 2015
I enjoyed this No Nut the guilty pleasure anime, though I wish most of the girls were college-aged. It had a nostalgic harem anime feel without the annoying aspects of the usual tropes like some actual conversations instead of dragged-out misunderstandings, the girls being perverts themselves or just the general meatheadedness made it fun to watch.

Sep 26, 2023 1:45 PM

Mar 2008
Nice finale that leaves open for a second season which id hope comes.

I feel only real fallback of this is there is slightly too many characters without giving them enough screen time and that makes it harder to remember them who they are in some instances. I briefly forgot Tsukuyo even existed when she wasnt in a few episodes for a little while.

This was a pretty enjoyable series.The humour is good and has one of the few harem MCs that is actually likeable because he doesnt act like a wimp afraid of girls or some desperate horndog, he's a kind hearted guy afraid of intimacy because being traumatized by his dad which is pretty realistic even if it's a bit fantastical especially how it was for Mia lol
Sep 30, 2023 12:56 AM
May 2023
My guilty pleasure this season
Oct 3, 2023 9:58 PM
Dec 2022
It's endearing to see Akemitsu saving Yuzuki. Not exactly a good for the final episode. Will there be S2 to see how they fare in saving the temple?
Oct 9, 2023 12:00 PM

Dec 2022
Cool anime that I liked. All the characters had their funny or endearing moments, and it generally felt like a vibrant watch throughout. The protagonist was a unique play on the usual harem protagonist too. It could've been improved if Kurage got some ecchi scenes, and through allocating more balanced screentime to all the girls in the temple.

Shaded Horizon

Oct 10, 2023 11:47 AM

May 2016
Unexpectedly had fun watching this series. I'd say this is one of the better anime of this genre. The MC was likable and the girls were hilarious. Overall a decent anime to spend your time on if you don't mind some cheap ecchi humor.

Oct 11, 2023 8:52 AM
Apr 2013
EP 12

And so it ends.

That being said, the last ep was a weird feeling of like, its not a blatant cliffhang but at the same time.

Overall thoughts, individually I THINK each episode was fine. kagura didnt get any screentime until towards the end, and even then.
While kurage also got shafted quite a bit, and even yuzuku/tsukuyo/mia screentime juggling was really weird.
The anime had a lot of say relatable moments, to speak. A little bit of cringe, but not too much, fanservice but not too much either, it was reasonably moderate.

Though I feel the main thing is the relative lack of like, cohesiveness/progression, last episode dorama, the really weird episode structure, it feels like something is a little off.
Kagura aside, the girls were all great, for what its worth, akagami was ok.

I'm not quite sure what to say really.
Oct 22, 2023 5:48 AM

Apr 2011
The show was alright.
Nov 5, 2023 7:45 PM

Feb 2014
In general, an okay to good easy going show.

1st part was the most enjoyable in my opinion.
2nd part was fine... the drama/melodrama scenes were there for a change but I wasn´t much fun of them in this anime.

Easy going ecchi / fanservice shows like this one have been missing lately. And I enjoy those.

I rarely and posivitly mention male characters, but Akagami was a very enjoyable one!

6.5/10 but I will end up rating 7/10.
TechOtakuNov 5, 2023 7:57 PM
Nov 6, 2023 2:44 PM

Sep 2023
This anime was not bad overall but it’s not as good as this (fall 2023) season’s top 3 romance anime imo (100 Kano, Keikenzumi and KanoKano). I would watch another season 6/10.
Nov 17, 2023 1:40 PM

Apr 2021
Even though the anime was good, Solving the case of Yuzuki who acted like her mother, Yuzuki excelled. 7/10
Dec 18, 2023 9:08 AM
Dec 2023
تصميم ممتاز و نتمنى جزء اخر بسرع وقت
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Temple Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 2, 2023

35 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 13, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Temple Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Meggid0 - Jul 8, 2023

113 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 5, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Temple Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Jul 15, 2023

72 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Apr 4, 10:06 AM

» Male mc voice does not match

DekuxUraraka - Jul 16, 2023

29 by Gator »»
Apr 3, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Best Girl Poll

Polvo_Aranha - Aug 12, 2023

25 by Gator »»
Apr 3, 8:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.