Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2023 7:29 AM

Jan 2018
Welp we're near the end. Basically setting things up to wrap it up. Probably ending with next chapter. If not then the one after the next chapter. FUCK.......
ARK-13Sep 3, 2023 8:18 AM
Sep 3, 2023 8:32 AM
Aug 2021
God man, this could have been really great. Hell, as great as this arc was, it could have been even better if they took more time to flesh the relations between the script and Himeki’s personal relations with her mother. Not to mention how they could’ve fleshed out the other characters too. It’s a shame they’re axing it. I’m not going to hate on Japanese audiences for their different tastes, but I really wish that international audiences were taken into account in the popularity votes. Right now, I’m just hoping that we’ll get an english print of Tenmaku once it slides. I’d love to have it in my collection.
Sep 3, 2023 8:35 AM

Mar 2015
literally speedrunning. the tournament could've introduced way earlier and actually matter in storyline.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 3, 2023 8:50 AM

Jul 2021
The speed-run for the tournament is insane lmao
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Sep 3, 2023 9:28 AM

Oct 2017
I'm so sad how things are going. So much happened and it's definitely set up to wrap up things. I'll never understand how this didn't get popular in Japan while generic garbage gets popular.
Sep 3, 2023 12:08 PM

Jul 2010
Damn. This manga has so much potential, but judging by it's placement in WSJ it's done for. Wow. Why it's always manga that I really like and has great art?... To me it's even more entertaining than AkaneBanashi or Showha Shoten, which are already great.
If it's getting axed- it's weird, because usually there are at least some sort of news about that 2-3 chapters before the actual end.
Sep 3, 2023 6:01 PM

May 2010
Agree with everyone. The speed run through what could have been multiple arcs is stressful. Fab 100 ended, do retry is clearly next, and black clover left and three new series were starting so I hoped Tenmaku was safe but sadly it feels the axe is coming down hard. I know jump is focused on it’s domestic audience I just wish international had more sway seeing how this seemed to connect more with international audiences.
Sep 3, 2023 8:23 PM
Aug 2022
linkmax1412 said:
Agree with everyone. The speed run through what could have been multiple arcs is stressful. Fab 100 ended, do retry is clearly next, and black clover left and three new series were starting so I hoped Tenmaku was safe but sadly it feels the axe is coming down hard. I know jump is focused on it’s domestic audience I just wish international had more sway seeing how this seemed to connect more with international audiences.

You can say you want international audience to have more sway but them doing what they've always done is what brings us so many classics.
There's a reason we don't read American or Chinese Manga (well some do but you know what I mean)
Sep 4, 2023 8:40 AM

May 2020
This could've felt MUCH MORE better if it wasn't for author trying to wrap things however he could. Though he has no choice himself. Now most probably next chapter their film might win the prize and then Himeki's mother would have a heart change.

So it's going to end happy at the very least. Disappointed that it would get axed because it was genuinely enjoyable, but that's just how things work.. if you don't bring money, they'd simply replace you.
Sep 4, 2023 9:06 AM

Aug 2020
Rip another really interesting manga gonna get axe :( I wanted to keep seeing himeki every week, fuckkk.
Sep 5, 2023 2:48 AM
Oct 2019
You can smell the axe. If the manga was supposed to go for longer, we would've at least gotten to know the other participants

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenmaku Cinema Chapter 24 Discussion

betarunner - Dec 4, 2023

0 by betarunner »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:20 PM

» Epilogue chapter

ARK-13 - Nov 1, 2023

4 by _just_why »»
Nov 1, 2023 10:02 PM

Poll: » Tenmaku Cinema Chapter 22 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 1, 2023

0 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 1, 2023 1:32 PM

Poll: » Tenmaku Cinema Chapter 21 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 8, 2023

46 by ryzxgum »»
Oct 22, 2023 8:26 PM

» Axed

ARK-13 - Sep 5, 2023

22 by Kuma »»
Oct 13, 2023 11:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.