Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 7, 2023 9:35 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for Week 1 actions is quickly approaching!

Ace/Swap Here

Points counted this week:
- Members Watching (x2)

Points counted in Week 2:
- Members Watching
- Episode Discussions

Points counted in Week 3:
- Members Watching (x2)
- Score

Week 1 Points Data:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KapWnK1qqfuEPtqshSoXfsLqNGOBKBvMGXPoqDhTVhQ/edit#gid=1664182074
KinetaSep 29, 2023 11:19 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 7, 2023 10:03 PM
Feb 2023
Thank u
Jul 7, 2023 10:08 PM

Jul 2021
at this point i don't even know what to do. last fal my lowest rank was 202 at around week 4 but i ended with a rank of ~1500. what to do?

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 7, 2023 11:30 PM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
Megane wo Wasureta 97,501 members with 37,500 watching
My Happy Marriage 74,376 members with 24,245 watching
Rent-a-degenerate 90,009 members but only 9,709 watching

So glad I removed Wank-a-girlfriend from my team.

Jul 7, 2023 11:31 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeay first summer fal, i am so excited. However, looks like i messed up my choice of team this time xd
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 7, 2023 11:59 PM

May 2022
I think its a race between  The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses and zom 100 for highest scoring this season. Early to say, but it could be very close. 
Jul 8, 2023 12:12 AM

May 2021
Can I do multiple swaps in one week ?
Jul 8, 2023 12:18 AM

Sep 2013
Damn I done goofed omitting My Happy Marriage from my team last second
Jul 8, 2023 2:08 AM

Jul 2009
Yeah I have put two series which air a week later in my main team dang
Jul 8, 2023 4:25 AM

Jan 2008
I had difficulty choosing for this one. Doubt I'll get anywhere. Threw in the vending machine iskeai on my bench for funsies. 
Jul 8, 2023 6:40 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Parag3 said:
Can I do multiple swaps in one week ?
nah you can't. You can check it by yourself
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

Jul 8, 2023 7:52 AM

Feb 2017
done goofed in the final week last season -- and i had been in top 100 up until that point.

i'm not feeling confident about my choices this season; kinda picked everything in a rush. i saw some chatter about not picking rent a girlfriend & bsd, but i picked bsd in the end for my bench. hopefully i don't end up kicking myself for that choice

placeholder text
Jul 8, 2023 8:20 AM

Dec 2018
Zoopiez said:
I think its a race between  The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses and zom 100 for highest scoring this season. Early to say, but it could be very close. 
i also like zom 100 so far.
Jul 8, 2023 8:28 AM

Oct 2011
did not know Fal was doing Summer Season 😭😭😭

are they doing Winter as well???
Jul 8, 2023 9:40 AM

Sep 2013
My team doesn't look bad. But I don't have high hopes for this season. Masamune-kun, Zom 100, Suki na Ko, Watashi no. I also took Jidou Hanbaiki on the bench, because I was hoping that a lot of people would be interested in this anime just for meme xD
Jul 8, 2023 11:06 AM
Sep 2016
TsutanaiFuun said:
at this point i don't even know what to do. last fal my lowest rank was 202 at around week 4 but i ended with a rank of ~1500. what to do?
There's just a lot to consider, my dude.

Saw you had Skip to Loafer in your team, which was a solid pick, but anyone with a similar team but with Heavenly Delusion would have over 300,000 points on you by the end of the season. Konosuba also fell off in points in the last few weeks to several shows, so having that in your team hurt your position as well.

Lastly, don't know how you used your aces or wild card this season, but the points you gain or lose from those make a huge difference. Getting an ace wrong by a couple hundred points at near the start of FAL made the difference between me being 138th and 378th.

At least you weren't one of the people who didn't pick Oshi no Ko. You'd might as well being fighting for the lowest score at that point XD
Jul 8, 2023 12:12 PM

Jul 2021
J3_Omega said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

Saw you had Skip to Loafer in your team, which was a solid pick, but anyone with a similar team but with Heavenly Delusion would have over 300,000 points on you by the end of the season. Konosuba also fell off in points in the last few weeks to several shows, so having that in your team hurt your position as well.

Lastly, don't know how you used your aces or wild card this season, but the points you gain or lose from those make a huge difference. Getting an ace wrong by a couple hundred points at near the start of FAL made the difference between me being 138th and 378th.

At least you weren't one of the people who didn't pick Oshi no Ko. You'd might as well being fighting for the lowest score at that point XD
oh i see. FAL is actually a lot more tougher than i thought plus there's a little luck factor involved too with the teams we pick. let's see how this season goes.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 8, 2023 12:16 PM
Sep 2016
TsutanaiFuun said:
J3_Omega said:

oh i see. FAL is actually a lot more tougher than i thought plus there's a little luck factor involved too with the teams we pick. let's see how this season goes.
Definitely a lot of luck XD but you've got good sense for which shows to pick, just gotta watch real close each week. Wish you good luck this season, my dude 👍
Jul 8, 2023 12:19 PM

Jul 2021
J3_Omega said:
TsutanaiFuun said:
Definitely a lot of luck XD but you've got good sense for which shows to pick, just gotta watch real close each week. Wish you good luck this season, my dude 👍
thank you man and good luck to you too :)

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 8, 2023 1:11 PM

Jan 2008
amagirinomikoto said:
done goofed in the final week last season -- and i had been in top 100 up until that point.

i'm not feeling confident about my choices this season; kinda picked everything in a rush. i saw some chatter about not picking rent a girlfriend & bsd, but i picked bsd in the end for my bench. hopefully i don't end up kicking myself for that choice
I picked both lmao. 
Jul 8, 2023 2:54 PM

May 2022
UberBat said:
amagirinomikoto said:

I picked both lmao. 
Sequels are traps for sure on the limited selection. Even though we have to pick one, being that rent is a s3 will limits its viewer growth a lot even if it is pretty popular. Doing some research I think only Komi Can't Communicate s2 is a sequel that has been the top scoring for some reason so it was the exception. The majority of top scoring shows each season are new shows.
Jul 8, 2023 3:35 PM

Jan 2008
Zoopiez said:
UberBat said:
I picked both lmao. 
Sequels are traps for sure on the limited selection. Even though we have to pick one, being that rent is a s3 will limits its viewer growth a lot even if it is pretty popular. Doing some research I think only Komi Can't Communicate s2 is a sequel that has been the top scoring for some reason so it was the exception. The majority of top scoring shows each season are new shows.
 Well I guess I'll just hope my back up swap is valuable. I did at least out bungo as reserve so won't waste two swaps. 
Jul 8, 2023 10:33 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
AnimeFan500 said:
did not know Fal was doing Summer Season 😭😭😭

are they doing Winter as well???

The closest season that fal shall open again is obviously fall rather than winter. You can come back and register by then, or just stick close to the community by talking lots here or join malcord fal channel for a better experience and not forgetting the timeline again. Goodluck.

Jul 9, 2023 11:13 AM
Jun 2022
I ranked 300th overall last season. I paid for picking the Ranking of Kings sequel last season, but avoiding sequels this season was impossible. I took Bungou, Rent-A-GF, and McDonald's Demon because I am sure they are gonna be highly scored by the diehards to make up for less viewers. People just seemed so cold on new Kenshin, Helck, Undead Girl, and Dark Gathering which I thought were gonna be sure things. Looking forward to how things shake out. Zom 100 is def #1 this season though imo.

Good luck everyone!
TurboTheDogJul 9, 2023 11:47 AM
Jul 9, 2023 4:28 PM
Sep 2016
TurboTheDog said:
I ranked 300th overall last season. I paid for picking the Ranking of Kings sequel last season, but avoiding sequels this season was impossible. I took Bungou, Rent-A-GF, and McDonald's Demon because I am sure they are gonna be highly scored by the diehards to make up for less viewers. People just seemed so cold on new Kenshin, Helck, Undead Girl, and Dark Gathering which I thought were gonna be sure things. Looking forward to how things shake out. Zom 100 is def #1 this season though imo.

Good luck everyone!
Eyyyy 300's gang. I mad regret not taking Undead Girl over Seven Spellblades this season. Think that show has the potential to be the dark horse of this season. That said, sequel anime was definitely the best play just for lack of original standouts outside of the romance genre, which are pretty niche in their viewership to begin with. Agree that Zom is the standout this season, with the addition of Bungou S5 popping off after it starts airing this week. Currently tied in 23rd with 156 other players and hoping not to fall off XD

Best of luck to you, my dude 👍
Jul 11, 2023 3:17 AM

Jan 2010
Well, the popularity of Zom 100 has just exploded. The opportunity to ACE it is gone.
Jul 12, 2023 11:45 AM

May 2022
Didn't expect zom to cap out so fast. Guess it really wasn't possible to ace it last week and weaken your starting roster so much though, since it finished 5th. Pretty impressive, since it only got like 12 hours before score calcs.  Obviously kind of sucks for Episode Discussions points, but that is just a weakness of a show airing on sundays.
Jul 12, 2023 1:41 PM

Sep 2017
Can you ace a show if it's the 2nd highest on your team but you already aced the 1st highest last week? Assuming neither are above 75k members
Jul 12, 2023 5:14 PM

May 2022
BaronBrixius said:
Can you ace a show if it's the 2nd highest on your team but you already aced the 1st highest last week? Assuming neither are above 75k members

No, you cannot. Separate, but related so do not ace zom 100 now as it is over or have already. You will lose 5000.
Jul 12, 2023 5:17 PM

Sep 2017
Zoopiez said:
BaronBrixius said:

No, you cannot. Separate, but related so do not ace zom 100 now as it is over or have already. You will lose 5000.

Ty I figured regarding zom but wanted to ace something else without swapping Megane out
Jul 13, 2023 1:07 AM

Jul 2011
Well, the popularity of Zom 100 has just exploded. The opportunity to ACE it is gone. 

Yeah, no Ace for me till Suki na Ko ga Megane crosses 75k threshold (or something else overcomes it).. sad :(
Jul 14, 2023 9:46 AM

Jan 2018
Zoopiez said:
UberBat said:
I picked both lmao. 
My first FAL was spring 2022 and i ended up picking Komi as an absolute noob and got extremely lucky. You are correct about sequels (most of the time not all) being a trap for noobies. This season was so hard to pick for though and i ended up picking masamune over spellblades at the last minute.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Week 2: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 14

40 by anri_alien »»
Yesterday, 1:42 AM

» I aced Kaiju No. 8 this week, is it still eligible?

spaceman777 - Apr 20

1 by Ax1om »»
Apr 20, 9:58 AM

» Week 1: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 7

13 by MistyBlue »»
Apr 13, 3:04 PM

» Week 12: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 24

9 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

» Week 11: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 17

12 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 18, 6:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.