Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2023 3:32 PM
Apr 2021
Jun 23, 2023 3:46 PM

Mar 2021
I mean. eve ultimately won. but she was disqualified for her history with underground golf.
Jun 23, 2023 4:07 PM

Sep 2018
It is indeed a kind of ending that is far from rare for the genre, even though it may seem more "unpredictable".

I mean, I could recommend some sports anime/manga in which
but do you really wanna get spoiled?
Jun 23, 2023 5:11 PM
Apr 2021
Nirinbo said:
It is indeed a kind of ending that is far from rare for the genre, even though it may seem more "unpredictable".

I mean, I could recommend some sports anime/manga in which
but do you really wanna get spoiled?
Well, you don’t have to tell me how it ends. Thanks, though.  It’s just that, when I was growing up, any sports show or episode went two ways:

1) Main character vs. some other unknown guy; usually very skilled and/or a jerk. Main character wins
2) Main character vs. main character; ends in tie

Nowadays, there’s this new trend going on and

3) Main character vs. some other unknown guy; usually very skilled and/or a jerk. Main character loses.

It’s just pathetic and makes me hate the main character and show as a result. It would have been better if they never tried at all.

P.S.-I don’t like ties, either.
Jun 23, 2023 7:35 PM

Oct 2015
average shounen tard
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Jun 23, 2023 9:07 PM
Mar 2021
Being banned because mafia and underground golf stuff didn't change any fact that Eve won the championship. Even it should be Eve and Aoi.
Jun 23, 2023 9:16 PM

Dec 2015
She won our respect.
Jun 24, 2023 5:49 AM
Mar 2023
The fact that Eve lost because of here mafia past made sense, at the end we know that she won.
Jun 25, 2023 9:08 AM

Oct 2014
Regardless of whatever drawbacks it had, I absolutely loved this anime and it was perhaps my most exciting title of the season, likewise with first season.
Jun 27, 2023 10:00 AM

Mar 2010
I don't think you can really consider this a loss. In the end the match with Juhei didn't matter at all. She was just a throw away character that won on a technicality. The point of the final for the tournament was to show that even though both were not at 100% Eve ended at a draw against Aoi's theoretical final score. Which is the only way this season could conclude their 'match' after the medical drama and MCs golf destroying her body. Although ending the final 'match' with a draw is probably worse then a win or a loss it is basically a cop out to drag things out leaving potential for more. 

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Jun 28, 2023 6:01 AM
Jul 2013
I didn't know I would enjoy a sports anime this much. I think it is my 3rd I ever watched (After Tsubasa and Baby Steps).

As some already said, I don't think Eve even considered Juhei as her opponent. Actually, Juhei was kind of a gap filler in the anime. The real opponent she fought all the time was Aoi. And as much as I understood, Eve lost against Juhei only because her license got revoked, because of her past story got leaked.

That said, it could be just me, but for my taste, they won way too much. They basically won everything, all matches. For me, there was actually a big lack of defeat. You know, it felt like an OP Character in an Isekai, just the sports version of it.

But all in one, I didn't expect me to enjoy sports anime about women playing golf this much.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 14, 2023

65 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 5, 2023

38 by Gvendoline »»
Jul 23, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2023

83 by Temuthril »»
Jul 3, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 19, 2023

29 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jun 28, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Tokoya - Jun 16, 2023

31 by Temuthril »»
Jun 25, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.