Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
This was a weird take on a gladiator style fight in that arena. 

Imo, this episode was better than the previous but story narrative wise was very mediocre. Setsu faces off against freak of nature without much buildup and they have crazy personalities.
May 27, 2023 12:15 PM

Jul 2008
A bit of a lame episode. The ending was sad, like, a person died, yet that damn cheerful ending song starts playing right after... The mood was all over the place.

But I guess there was some plot development with us seeing the "big bad guy" for the first time.

May 27, 2023 12:24 PM
Sep 2015
Why the first death of this anime fall upon my favorite character...
May 27, 2023 1:18 PM

Sep 2011
Every episode feels like a new show.   Hopefully now that the actual antagonist has appeared it can finally go somewhere with its plot
May 27, 2023 1:36 PM

Feb 2008
You right it turn better from bad to decent . 
Well episode was decent but I don't know what to say about Touma still same yandere gay character. Well that how he was design to begin with . 
Roa seem like a good character and beast king too.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 27, 2023 4:05 PM

Nov 2011
Roa's feelings for Rouga were all over the place it was hilarious. This episode was bad but at least they finally killed someone.

Makes things a little more interesting in future episodes.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 27, 2023 7:30 PM

Sep 2018
Not another fricking yandere, good lord....

Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Every episode feels like a new show.   Hopefully now that the actual antagonist has appeared it can finally go somewhere with its plot

Yes, it's been a very strange, disjointed watch, especially in the beginning.
May 27, 2023 7:44 PM

May 2019
So I take it that Rouga died? That's too bad as Roa was going to help out Setsu and not marry him (although I do forget that this is a harem).

Finally got to see Toma and yes he's crazy. So he wants him and Setsu to be gods over an empty planet since he wants to kill off everyone? That doesn't make much sense but ok.
May 27, 2023 10:29 PM

Mar 2021
Say what you will about this show, but the name of the beast kingdom was literally "Zoo Dorado". I do not think I have laughed out loud that hard in a very long time. What a delight.
May 27, 2023 10:54 PM

Nov 2009
Hmm... I wonder how big Setsu's Harem is.

From the looks of it up to now, Setsu seems to have a harem member of every race in the Isekai world.

Also, SNIFFA, Yup, that's Setsu.

Everyone getting all excited about the duel of marriage... (even the cat girls, lol)

Then everyone getting all impressed with Setsu's strength, but Levi's just casually eating a Corn-on-a-nob. LOL

RIP Rouga, he ded, tho his personality wasn't really that good, he was being too jelly. (if he had focused more on being kind to Roa instead of a jelly muscle brain...)

And... who would have thought Touma was a Yandere... actually, wouldn't this be more toward Yangire instead?... Since Touma wants to end everyone and not just ppls that has affection toward Setsu.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 27, 2023 11:01 PM
Apr 2023
Just the normal re-quest of Setsu and some of his humanoid girls in tow.
This time he revisits the Beast Kingdom to seek support from the Beastkins and finally the main adversary, Touma shows his (her?) face in some fashion.

It was good but some cut-backs to the animation is evident.
Since they've already changed 50% of  the story's narration (at least in relation to the manga), it feels dumbed down compared to the episodes before it.
May 28, 2023 1:54 AM
Sep 2021
Toma' s plan now has been made clear to setsu and with the help of the beastman folks he heads to end it all with toma.
May 28, 2023 2:52 AM
Senpai

May 2021
Okay this episode was darker than expected.
Now we saw the bad guy the first time and he is so crazy tbh.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
May 28, 2023 3:04 AM
Feb 2020

Great, another girl that started adoring Setsu over time. 
These beast designs look so ridiculous lmao
After you reincarnate, I'm pretty sure you lose your smell
"Zoo Dorado" these names are so stupid
The 'waving away attack' is too ridiculous. It should not be a thingi
The way that fish girl threw that sword, beautiful animation. Mushoku tensei doesn't even come close.
Please let Rouga die, please
Okay, that end was pretty good. Well not the actual end, but the big villain reveal. Just no good music or anything. If the production had quality it would have been a great moment.

In the end this was a pretty decent episode for once, much better than the previous ones for sure. I have a hope this isekai might have an alright ending.
May 28, 2023 4:08 PM
Aug 2020
i tried my best but this anime is really bad...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 29, 2023 1:56 AM
Aug 2022
istg this plot fucking sucks, i hope the next episode actually takes itself a little seriously
May 29, 2023 11:03 AM

Oct 2017
Does he have a girl waiting for him everywhere he goes or what lol. Even the main villain is after him.
Jun 1, 2023 9:53 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, Yandere idiot XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 2, 2023 12:55 AM

Jul 2017
Setsu is on a business trip to the animal kingdom of Regdom to see Regulus Leonaire and gets greeted by the Zoo Dorado's Beast King's daughter, Roa. Things seem the same, but with Toma's business on revingorating war between the humans and demons, they have no time to spare. Since her fiancé Rouga doesn't want Roa to be let go of, Regulus summons a duel between Setsu and Rouga to determine of Roa's betrothed, the only way to settle things between beastmen.

The duel starts, and Rouga no matter in his various states, cannot outwit Setsu. And of all things, Toma comes to convince him and make him exponentially stronger with his curse, and Setsu has no choice but draw in on his sword to cure of the curse once again with the core, but this time, Toma comes after Setsu even as an illusion to showcase his yandere obssession with him, egging him to go straight to the demonic continent of Distinia where the demon's invasion has already begun.

War, for a second time.
Jun 4, 2023 3:11 AM

Dec 2022
well wanted the beast lord to be female as well but at least the beast lord had a daughter
Jun 14, 2023 2:20 AM

Dec 2012
Touma wants the D.

Jun 23, 2023 10:55 AM

Apr 2022
A wild Yandere appears! That might be the first remotely interesting thing to happen in this godforsaken anime, what a disaster.
Aug 8, 2023 3:45 AM

Sep 2012
MegamiRem said:
Does he have a girl waiting for him everywhere he goes or what lol. Even the main villain is after him.
this hero is most popular i have seen so far lol
Dec 9, 2023 1:56 PM

Aug 2014
Meh a Yandere gay boy ;/
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2023

27 by DarkBlue »»
Apr 22, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

65 by Forum »»
Apr 6, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

25 by Forum »»
Apr 6, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

83 by Vuanzu »»
Mar 15, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20, 2023

26 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 31, 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.