Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 9, 2023 8:01 AM
May 2021
Can’t lie that last panel with Denji & Asa on the bike is sick (is that the doppelgänger or Denji not sure now).

Poor guy got his motorcycle stolen from him 🤣
jas-samaaaMay 9, 2023 8:05 AM
May 9, 2023 8:06 AM
Oct 2022
SUPER CHAINSAW MAN MOTORCYCLE!!!
May 9, 2023 8:06 AM

Jul 2021
The bike is straight outta from power rangers 🔥
May 9, 2023 8:12 AM
May 2021
I feel like the quality of chapters has gone down since part 1, I can't quite put my finger on why though. Anyone else agree or want to add to that?
May 9, 2023 8:13 AM

Oct 2017
Chainsawman motorcycle? What's next?
May 9, 2023 8:14 AM
Nov 2020
-Trunk- said:
I feel like the quality of chapters has gone down since part 1, I can't quite put my finger on why though. Anyone else agree or want to add to that?

yeah me too. still enjoying it though. his release schedule sure is weird
May 9, 2023 8:17 AM

Nov 2019
This is an amazing and epic chapter. Just imagining a chase scene in anime form gives me chills.
Imagine normies saying: "Peaky Blinders is mid and overhyped. Just another typical crime drama show. Breaking Bad is much better lol.".
May 9, 2023 8:18 AM
Jul 2019
-Trunk- said:

i still enjoy it when each new chapters come out but i completly agree, it feels like theres been a big drop in quality. i really enjoy the story itself, but something about it just feels off

May 9, 2023 8:19 AM

May 2021
this chapter screams of peak 🗣️
May 9, 2023 8:27 AM

Aug 2018
Asa was saved by Chainsaw Man, now they have to escape on that bike xd
May 9, 2023 8:28 AM

Jul 2022
So no reveal to who the second Chainsaw Man is?? Okay. Looks like Asa and Denji are kind of liking each other now, she saved him like he saved her twice!

Also, the Chainsaw Man motorbike is so funny
May 9, 2023 8:29 AM

Mar 2021
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER CHAINSAWMAN MOTORCYCLE!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Why are those tendrils so fuckin VEINY LMFAO

Asa just accepted that CSM won't steal a bike because a girl rides it lol

Asa basically said: "I don't wanna die because ChainsawMan will outlive me" well at least she found a reason to keep going lolllllll

She did acknowledge that he saved her twice so far though.

Love this new dynamic between Asa and ChainsawMan!!

I wonder how Falling Devil is doing with FakesawMan.

Asa noticed that there are 2 ChainsawMans, that could be an interesting convo with Yoru.
AbsoluteCinemaMay 9, 2023 8:49 AM

Aug 2021
super chainsaw man motorcycle is pretty cool
Aug 2021
panpakez said:
-Trunk- said:

i still enjoy it when each new chapters come out but i completly agree, it feels like theres been a big drop in quality. i really enjoy the story itself, but something about it just feels off
where is that gif from
May 9, 2023 8:30 AM

Jan 2018
Finally a chapter from part 2 that doesn't suck
May 9, 2023 8:30 AM

Jan 2009
Asa made the motorcycle super eh lol
May 9, 2023 8:31 AM
Jun 2011
-Trunk- said:
 Hmm that's an interesting statement. I loved part 1, even to the point where I would've been happy if that were the end of it to be frank. However, part 2 has been quite the different ride, enough for me to say I almost see them as 2 whole new entities. It's slower, more focused and almost an antithesis to part 1. Could hinge a lot on the fact that there is a change in main character between the two, so the overall feel is very different. 

So I wouldn't say the quality of chapters have gone down at all, simply the tone and pacing have shifted drastically. I love seeing Denji from another characters perspective and Asa's complex all on her own. My main issue with part 2, honestly? I'm getting tired of girl devils. Don't get me wrong, I love Power, Makima, Reze, etc etc. But the falling devil's design, while interesting? Pales in comparison to the awesome design that was the Darkness devil. Give me more terrifying monstrosities instead of sexy women. 
May 9, 2023 8:38 AM
Jul 2019
DerpySven said:
panpakez said:

where is that gif from

Kizumonogatari Tekketsu-hen

May 9, 2023 8:39 AM
Mar 2022
Motorbike Chainsaw
May 9, 2023 8:39 AM

Nov 2020
Hmmm... nice bike
No my bike!
May 9, 2023 8:44 AM

Jun 2019
Denji saving Asa and then Denji and Asa on a motorcycle ride. CHAINSAW BIKE!!! MAPPA, start making the model already.

CINEMA indeed.
May 9, 2023 8:47 AM

Jun 2015
We're Chainsaw Rider now
May 9, 2023 8:49 AM

Apr 2020
That's incredible lmao! Fujimoto- R?
May 9, 2023 9:09 AM
Aug 2022
I'm curious what's the limit of War Devil's power is, can she just make whatever she wants if it can be used as a weapon?
May 9, 2023 9:09 AM

Oct 2018
Such a fun chapter, I love when Fujiomoto simply embraces the trash and delivers these kinds of chapters.

Asa and Denji must get married and have kids.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
May 9, 2023 9:15 AM

Jun 2014
Stealing from the woman is off limits but of course Denji doesn't hesitate to steal from the dude 💀 that super motorcycle looks so cool. Crazy chapter this week. 
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 9, 2023 9:28 AM
Aug 2013
Chainsaw man is peaking rn for me. Might be recency bias, I've felt this balance of romance, asburdity, brutality, comedy before with the series, but something about the will they won't they of him and Asa and how heart warming it was when he was telling her to keep going before he soiled it with his reason for living. I just love every beat of what's going on right now
May 9, 2023 9:31 AM

May 2015
Darn you caterpillar devil for chasing denji and asa out of hell! Now we wont see the blood devil and or 20% of the gun devil! Asa fusing chainsaw man to the motorcycle is neat. I wonder if he'll have to cut off his legs to get it undone.
May 9, 2023 9:32 AM
Mar 2022
I like how the devil confirmed it but Denji kinda just ignored it ig. Does he know??? Does he care??? Probably not for the second option. Also, I think it's cool how Asa did the motorcycle thing at the end
May 9, 2023 9:47 AM

Dec 2020
-Trunk- said:
Yes, I agree. I mean, Denji didn't even ask Asa how she got everyone out of the aquarium. Even if he didn't realise it was Asa who did it, he never questioned anything. We just move on to the next scene without properly wrapping up the previous one.

Fami used Eternity to trap Asa and others in the aquarium, just left after they managed to get out and then that led to nowhere. That devil club president who has that fake chainsaw cord was last seen listening in on Asa and Denji's conversation in chapter 118. He heard Denji saying "if you don't follow these rules, you will die". And now we don't even know where he is. 

Then we get Asa visiting Denji's house which is wrapped up quickly. Then the prophecy talk between Yoshida and Fami.

The pacing feels weird and the plot has no proper direction. It isn't bad but not good either. Decent at best.
troilus_05sMay 9, 2023 9:54 AM
May 9, 2023 9:48 AM

Feb 2014
really? waiting 2 weeks for this crap?
May 9, 2023 9:49 AM
Apr 2022
Seeing Asa and Denji grow together has been awesome. Obviously Super Chainsaw Man bike was hype af but im a little worried that chainsaw man 2 or fakesaw man will turn out to be the one the Yoru really hates or something. I'm sure that's wrong but it wss an idea that popped in my head. Still loved this chapter and loving the arc in general
May 9, 2023 9:53 AM
Dec 2019
-Trunk- said:

If you're reading the american version, the printing quality is downgraded for some reason. The Brazilian version is totally fine, though.
May 9, 2023 9:55 AM

Nov 2014
-Trunk- said:

I’m feeling it too like we had the climax in part 1 and fujimoto is building it up again from square 1
May 9, 2023 9:57 AM
May 2023
I don't know why every new chapter makes me hyped
May 9, 2023 9:58 AM

Dec 2020
I mean, it is one thing to not prioritise saving people (men), but it's another thing to purposely put people in danger just because they are male. And then the author tries to portray it in a humourous way.

May 9, 2023 10:00 AM
Jul 2019
jas-samaaa said:
Can’t lie that last panel with Denji & Asa on the bike is sick (is that the doppelgänger or Denji not sure now).

Poor guy got his motorcycle stolen from him 🤣

I was just about to say that that panel is the hardest shit I've seen in a LONG time 🥶
DEFINITELY my phone wallpaper now 🗿
I feel like Critikal rn cuz that's what I've been waiting for 😭
May 9, 2023 10:01 AM
May 2021
how did that motorcycle even become DUPER CHAINSAW MAN MOTORCYCLE
May 9, 2023 10:03 AM
Jul 2019
-Trunk- said:

I agree, and have been called a madman for it, but this chapter went hard. probably my favorite so far of part 2, but all the slow shit did build up to this. the chapters are still shorter, which pisses me off, but I guess I should just let Fujimoto cook 🥶
May 9, 2023 10:08 AM
Mar 2021
-Trunk- said:

yeah, it feels kinda feels like everything's happening so fast and with little impact. definitely still enjoyable but not as much as part 1
May 9, 2023 10:13 AM

Jun 2014
Redditsaw Man fans after waiting another 2 and a half weeks for another chapter of Asa complaining, Denji being a perv, and them fighting Falling Devil while making 0 progress on the world-building, returning characters, or introducing new cast members
May 9, 2023 10:17 AM
Nov 2022
-Trunk- said:

I suggest reading the Japanese or Brazilian versions. The quality of the English version of the chap is very bad, the pacing of the story is maintained
May 9, 2023 10:20 AM
Nov 2022
curvedtree said:
really? waiting 2 weeks for this crap?
Weekly reader habit, if you want battle shounen just go read the damn jujutsu kaisen or MHA
May 9, 2023 10:33 AM
Nov 2022
troilus_05s said:
-Trunk- said:
Yes, I agree. I mean, Denji didn't even ask Asa how she got everyone out of the aquarium. Even if he didn't realise it was Asa who did it, he never questioned anything. We just move on to the next scene without properly wrapping up the previous one.

Fami used Eternity to trap Asa and others in the aquarium, just left after they managed to get out and then that led to nowhere. That devil club president who has that fake chainsaw cord was last seen listening in on Asa and Denji's conversation in chapter 118. He heard Denji saying "if you don't follow these rules, you will die". And now we don't even know where he is. 

Then we get Asa visiting Denji's house which is wrapped up quickly. Then the prophecy talk between Yoshida and Fami.

The pacing feels weird and the plot has no proper direction. It isn't bad but not good either. Decent at best.

Your opinion doesn't make sense or am I wrong, the story has no purpose??? The characters that have been built so far have no purpose?? How she was desperate when her date with denji left her shattered and continued to how falling came to her, fami moves unhurriedly and a secret made as tight as possible not to be revealed so soon, are you sure you read that right??? It's like you want everything to be exposed and explained, and it's one thing that you're the only one who's wasting it because the average person criticizes the long pacing, the lack of denji action and the uninteresting side characters
May 9, 2023 10:33 AM
Nov 2022
Gigamecha12 said:
-Trunk- said:
 Hmm that's an interesting statement. I loved part 1, even to the point where I would've been happy if that were the end of it to be frank. However, part 2 has been quite the different ride, enough for me to say I almost see them as 2 whole new entities. It's slower, more focused and almost an antithesis to part 1. Could hinge a lot on the fact that there is a change in main character between the two, so the overall feel is very different. 

So I wouldn't say the quality of chapters have gone down at all, simply the tone and pacing have shifted drastically. I love seeing Denji from another characters perspective and Asa's complex all on her own. My main issue with part 2, honestly? I'm getting tired of girl devils. Don't get me wrong, I love Power, Makima, Reze, etc etc. But the falling devil's design, while interesting? Pales in comparison to the awesome design that was the Darkness devil. Give me more terrifying monstrosities instead of sexy women. 

Absolutely agree
May 9, 2023 10:54 AM
May 2021
asamitaka16 said:
-Trunk- said:

I suggest reading the Japanese or Brazilian versions. The quality of the English version of the chap is very bad, the pacing of the story is maintained

How am I gonna just read Jap or Brazilian like that?
May 9, 2023 10:58 AM
Jan 2021
-Trunk- said:

I agree, Chainsaw Man got a bit worse with part 2, both the quality of the story and the art. Mostly the story, it just feels like it got no direction. Part 1 was a compact story with a perfect pacing.
May 9, 2023 11:04 AM

Dec 2020
asamitaka16 said:
troilus_05s said:

Your opinion doesn't make sense or am I wrong, the story has no purpose??? The characters that have been built so far have no purpose?? How she was desperate when her date with denji left her shattered and continued to how falling came to her, fami moves unhurriedly and a secret made as tight as possible not to be revealed so soon, are you sure you read that right??? It's like you want everything to be exposed and explained, and it's one thing that you're the only one who's wasting it because the average person criticizes the long pacing, the lack of denji action and the uninteresting side characters

I never said the story has no purpose. I never said the characters have no purpose. I said the pacing is weird and the plot has no direction. It is not as good as Part 1 (for now). We already had a properly defined goal, structure to the plot, etc at this point in Part 1.
May 9, 2023 11:22 AM
Dec 2022
Classic Ash Ketchum moment.
May 9, 2023 11:23 AM
Aug 2022
that chapter was pretty quick. read it in like a minute. very good tho, chainsaw bike llooks awesome.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 163 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Apr 23

48 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 162 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 9

43 by FutureHendrix »»
Apr 22, 4:15 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Oct 25, 2019

52 by Hasanzade_S »»
Apr 21, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2020

34 by Elijah0121 »»
Apr 20, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Dec 20, 2019

74 by Virtecek »»
Apr 18, 2:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.