Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2023 5:34 AM

Jul 2017
Ed giving his ex-wife Lottecia a warning, that's a warning alright.

Even till the end, Ryan is just set on helping Helpart to kill the Deep Dragon...which has Claiomh's spirit inside it from Leki lending its body and Sorcery for a vessel, thanks to Damian and Claiomh's request to save Ryan. But this comes with a caveat, that if not split, her soul could remain in the Deep Dragon forever. And to make matters worse, Damian is neither friend nor foe, but with a purpose to instruct.

But Claiomh has an idea: to create a small clone to stop Ryan in his tracks, even though the Snake Green is eating at his humanity, which he eventually succumbs to the side-effects and ceases to exist, finishing his despair move.

With Ed getting mysteriously assassinated, the journey continues...towards the Doom of Dragon's Sanctuary arc.
KANLen09Apr 5, 2023 8:59 AM
Apr 5, 2023 6:29 AM

Jan 2021
Even though this is supposed to be the season 3 finale, it wasn't treated as such, so we can guess this season 3 will really be split in 2 parts instead of  being s3 and s4. Nice episode, with some bittersweet closure (something Akita is very good in doing so). Now I'm REALLY eager to see the Silvermoon Princess and the dwarf army in the next episode.
Apr 5, 2023 8:54 AM
Sep 2015
I feel like this season is too focus on Ryan, who's an uninteresting person with a lame green sweater. It should focus more on Ed.
Apr 5, 2023 9:01 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Eh, I'm not quite sure why I bothered to keep up but there's a part of me who feels, at this point, I should just continue and finish the whole thing. 

It's another Majutsushi Orphen season where the production values and the narration just wasn't hitting the mark. But nonetheless, I thought this season did some thing better than its predecessors but that really isn't saying much still, lol. 

Going to stick with a 4/10 for this one. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 5, 2023 9:18 AM

Jan 2021
_MushiRock11_ said:
Eh, I'm not quite sure why I bothered to keep up but there's a part of me who feels, at this point, I should just continue and finish the whole thing. 

It's another Majutsushi Orphen season where the production values and the narration just wasn't hitting the mark. But nonetheless, I thought this season did some thing better than its predecessors but that really isn't saying much still, lol. 

Going to stick with a 4/10 for this one. 
The biggest issue with all seasons is pacing, the narrative is way too rushed, but season 1 suffered from a bad animation overall, which improved a lot in season 2 and 3, the plot being the main issue so far cuz it should run at least 24 more episodes. I don't have a solid score yet but I do think that a 4 out of 10 is a bit harsh, though.
Apr 5, 2023 9:34 AM
Feb 2020
I actually love it :)
Apr 5, 2023 10:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I didn't like much that Ryan plot but still more Cleao focus and giving her a more important role is always good, not my fav season but still fine especially for the 1st half I would say... now I'm wondering why it's in two parts even though it continues directly this season xD I don't think I've ever seen something like this
Apr 5, 2023 11:16 AM

Feb 2019
Well another orphen cour in the book. This one was probably a little better than Kimlock, but not by much. Almost felt bad for Ryan there at the end but them’s the breaks. Hopefully the next season is better 6/10.
Apr 5, 2023 12:56 PM

Oct 2017
So much for Ed and Lottecia face off, that ended quick.

So Claiomph's spirit was inside Leki, she did a good job this time but Ryan still died. That was really hard to swallow for Claiomph, she's in despair. Also that strong Ed got taken out by Ryan's successor so easily, damn.

This season finally ended and next is s4 which starts next week, that's fast.
Apr 5, 2023 1:41 PM

Jan 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Well another orphen cour in the book. This one was probably a little better than Kimlock, but not by much. Almost felt bad for Ryan there at the end but them’s the breaks. Hopefully the next season is better 6/10.
Well, next season is the last season since it will cover books 16 to 20, wrapping up the stray journey arc. The other arc is set 20 years after and was never translated to english, let alone having an anime adaptation, sooo I hope it gets better at least in the finale.
Apr 5, 2023 4:16 PM
May 2014
gotta love that ending theme... corgon dies, SUNDELY HAPPY MUSIC!!!
Apr 5, 2023 5:13 PM

Sep 2020
Goodbye Urbanrama and welcome Dragon's Sanctuary, time to shift to the next season.
Apr 7, 2023 4:10 AM

Dec 2010
fudish123 said:
Marinate1016 said:
Well, next season is the last season since it will cover books 16 to 20, wrapping up the stray journey arc. The other arc is set 20 years after and was never translated to english, let alone having an anime adaptation, sooo I hope it gets better at least in the finale.
Doesn't the LN have another 10 or 20 side story volumes? Not like there's a chance of seeing them animated in this lifetime I suppose...
Apr 7, 2023 9:50 AM

Jan 2021
DarkDooM2 said:
fudish123 said:
Doesn't the LN have another 10 or 20 side story volumes? Not like there's a chance of seeing them animated in this lifetime I suppose...
Those side stories are set some time before the main story and are very comedy focused, unlike the main story which has usually (in the books) a darker tone. They were never translated into english but oddly enough, got a manga adaptation with 6 volumes (in english, digital only in the west afaik). I didn't read any. The cop shooting needles in s1 ep1 is actually a main in this sidequel series and is some sort of easter egg.

Apr 9, 2023 9:14 PM
Jan 2018
I mean... if you watch this show you know what your getting into. I do wish this anime was better done but them's the breaks.
Jun 7, 2023 10:39 AM

May 2020
Uff, the first half of this season was boring. The second half was getting into some good plot points. 

Damn, Claiomh, I can't spell her name correctly ever after three seasons. She finally knew what despair is. Corgon fainted? What happened to him? He seems to be a nice guy under some facade. TO THE NEXT SEASON... WAITING TO BINGE WATCH.
Tsuyo_MikaJun 7, 2023 11:08 AM
Jul 15, 2023 2:11 PM
Jun 2016
they did this show bad

More topics from this board

Poll: » Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Feb 8, 2023

11 by Roch2001 »»
Jun 14, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 29, 2023

10 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 5, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen Episode 10 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Mar 22, 2023

18 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 5, 2023 11:46 AM

Poll: » Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 15, 2023

18 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 5, 2023 11:44 AM

» How is this on it's 3rd season??

Scootboi - Jan 18, 2023

34 by fudish123 »»
Mar 16, 2023 10:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.