Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2023 7:52 AM

Jul 2017
Orphen vs. Helpart in the effort for XX to utilize Claiomh's Deep Dragon, and it's proving to be a challenge where his master Corgon would've taken him donwn in one fell swoop. But he's not around, and Orphen has to finish the deed. This is the same for Corgon/Ed/Yuis being trapped in Ryan Killmarked's manmade , forest, which thanks to a Celestial Artifact, manages to teleport his way out.

Winona's master, the White Sorcerer Damian Rue coming in for a pep talk, but Orphen's time is limited, and saving Claiomh is more important than anything. And that's in his spirit form, leading Orphen to more clues, which with Corgon appearing out of thin air, partially solves the mystery of "the lord" and his involvement with Lottecia on the Crest of the Insects sword, more than just marriage woes alone.

Lottecia vs. Yuis, the once-married couple's fight, how will this end before the 2nd Cour begins thereafter?
Mar 29, 2023 8:53 AM
Sep 2015
Why Orphen didn't think for a second that Ed marry Lottecia because Ed want to get laid love her? Orphen always think about everything in advantage/disadvantage points, but it's also his charming point.
Mar 29, 2023 9:47 AM

Feb 2019
One more episode thank god. Hopefully the next season is better(doubt)
Mar 29, 2023 4:05 PM

Jan 2021
This episode was so anticlimatic, well, that's what we get from rushing so much. I hope season finale is better. And if it's not, we have season 4 anyways.
Mar 29, 2023 4:40 PM

Sep 2020
Long fingers man is down, green suit man is next.
Mar 30, 2023 5:57 PM
Jan 2018
I guess we know what that sword was for now. Let's see how well her swordsmanship does against Ed.

Point blank magical finishers FTW! Orphen won because the dragon was weakened. But if Orphen had hit him with a sneak attack, would it still have given him the victory?

All kinds of people were useful this episode. Lets see if they still have use next season.

The dialogue was pretty terrible. I don't know if it was the translator or the source material, but those words had no flow at all.

Pretty sneaky the way Orphen forced Ed to confront Lottecia. I guess Orphan is gonna go after Ryan next.
Apr 3, 2023 8:29 PM
Jan 2020
Looking at the small number of replies I'm guessing most have given up on this series. The entire plot is such a disconnected mess it makes me wonder if the author is just making it up as it goes. Characters keep doing absolutely stupid and bizarre actions that makes no sense and the poor translations only make everything weirder. What is the endgame of this mess? Chasing a stupid sister that doesn't want to be found? On top of all this we still have put up with those two idiot kids that just won't die already and waste huge amounts of screen time.

Apr 3, 2023 11:41 PM

Jan 2021
MadVandal said:
Looking at the small number of replies I'm guessing most have given up on this series. The entire plot is such a disconnected mess it makes me wonder if the author is just making it up as it goes. Characters keep doing absolutely stupid and bizarre actions that makes no sense and the poor translations only make everything weirder. What is the endgame of this mess? Chasing a stupid sister that doesn't want to be found? On top of all this we still have put up with those two idiot kids that just won't die already and waste huge amounts of screen time.

" The entire plot is such a disconnected mess it makes me wonder if the author is just making it up as it goes" Don't mistake this rushed adaptation with the actual books. If season 4 runs for 12 episodes as well, we'll have a total of 48 episodes for 18 volumes out of 20 (volumes 2 and 3 weren't adapted) so yeah, rushed as fuck, it should run for at least 90 episodes. " Chasing a stupid sister that doesn't want to be found?" You don't know that.
Apr 4, 2023 5:04 PM
Jan 2020
fudish123 said:
MadVandal said:

" The entire plot is such a disconnected mess it makes me wonder if the author is just making it up as it goes" Don't mistake this rushed adaptation with the actual books. If season 4 runs for 12 episodes as well, we'll have a total of 48 episodes for 18 volumes out of 20 (volumes 2 and 3 weren't adapted) so yeah, rushed as fuck, it should run for at least 90 episodes. " Chasing a stupid sister that doesn't want to be found?" You don't know that.

They must have really screwed it up then cause every times he managed to catch up to Azalie she just spouts off riddles and vanishes again. Maybe I should just ditch this for the books.
Apr 4, 2023 6:44 PM

Jan 2021
MadVandal said:
fudish123 said:

They must have really screwed it up then cause every times he managed to catch up to Azalie she just spouts off riddles and vanishes again. Maybe I should just ditch this for the books.
He actually managed to have a conversation with her in the last arc of season 1, then they got together to fight the coup in course in the Tower of Fangs. Then she told him to go to Kimluck, where they were supposed to reunite in the Hall. They did and she told there was a tear in the barrier which protects the world, with both goddesses fighting each other. Azalie then used the Sword of Baltanders in herself so she could be a spirit, go into the barrier and help Istersiva to prevent the other goddess to breach even more the barrier. She went M.I.A ever since but "spoiler": she'll come back next season. I can't tell how cuz that's the actual spoiler. I suggest you to read the books, yes, so you can see how rushed Deen was/is with them and we're not talking about a minor author, Orphen is in the top 9th most sold light novels.
Apr 5, 2023 12:52 PM

Oct 2017
Orphen sent him to Lottecia, the married couple can now face each other.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 5, 2023

16 by matcauthon »»
Jul 15, 2023 2:11 PM

Poll: » Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Feb 8, 2023

11 by Roch2001 »»
Jun 14, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen Episode 10 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Mar 22, 2023

18 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 5, 2023 11:46 AM

Poll: » Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 15, 2023

18 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 5, 2023 11:44 AM

» How is this on it's 3rd season??

Scootboi - Jan 18, 2023

34 by fudish123 »»
Mar 16, 2023 10:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.