Forum Settings
Forums

'Pole Princess!!' Gets Anime Movie in Winter 2024

New
Apr 2, 2023 8:14 AM
News Team
Aug 2019
The "Wish Upon a Polestar" special event for the Pole Princess!! original net anime announced an anime movie on Sunday, revealing the main cast, staff, and a teaser visual (pictured). The anime movie is set to release in Winter 2024.

The main cast and staff of the original anime are reprising their roles.

Produced by Tatsunoko Production, the original net anime began releasing in Winter 2023 on its official YouTube channel.

The Pole Princess!! project is originally created by Avex Pictures and Tatsunoko Production. Tomari (Spy Kyoushitsu) is the original character designer.

Official site: https://poleprincess.jp/
Official Twitter: @polpri_staff

Source: Comic Natalie

Pole Princess!! Movie on MAL
Hyperion_PSApr 2, 2023 11:14 AM
Apr 2, 2023 8:22 AM

May 2009
Disgusting       
Apr 2, 2023 8:27 AM

May 2021
no way, the most movie ever! PEAK! i speak for everyone when i say we will be enjoying this!!!
Apr 2, 2023 8:46 AM

Oct 2010
doesn't surprise me considering how popular this is and let's not talk about the amazing visuals that inspire even the cgi haters to like it
true masterpice
Apr 2, 2023 8:57 AM

Nov 2019
Catalano said:
doesn't surprise me considering how popular this is and let's not talk about the amazing visuals that inspire even the cgi haters to like it
true masterpice

Even Christopher Nolan and Russo brothers had to fly to Japan so as to be under guidance of the producers. But let's not tell anyone else. It's supposed insider's information.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Apr 2, 2023 9:08 AM

Apr 2012
Why do people hate it so much? Looks like a regular CGDCT with a gimmick.
Apr 2, 2023 9:27 AM

Nov 2008
I'm surprised this bland and terrible anime is even popular, it's basically the Velma of anime.  Trying to make pole dancing anything but the suggestive dance it is was a mistake, made worse by the CG.

Apr 2, 2023 9:40 AM

Apr 2016
When are we gonna get anime adaptation of painting your tits and calling it art ? 
Apr 2, 2023 9:53 AM
Dec 2013
I somehow find the (non dancing) motion-capture in this show really funny/interesting. They aren't moving like anime girls, but like actual Japanese people...or maybe subpar Japanese actors. 

Uncanny valley effect aside, I wonder if the under-animated body language of regular anime girls gets read by Japanese viewers like this? I at least wasn't expecting 25fps anime girls to move like that. Is this just something that gets lost in "translation", similar to how Western viewers interpret anime facial features different, like when they "read" the line representing an epicanthic fold as the top of a non-folded upper eyelid?
Apr 2, 2023 10:02 AM

Feb 2014
undisputed movie of the year 2024

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Apr 2, 2023 12:12 PM

Apr 2015
Swagernator said:
When are we gonna get anime adaptation of painting your tits and calling it art ? 
Well, atleast it would actually be watchable then. 
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Apr 2, 2023 4:39 PM

Apr 2017
Men not being disgusting pigs that conflate all pole dancing with strip clubs challenge level impossible. Its even more hilarious when I look at your profiles and see you've watched degenerate stuff like High School DxD and given it an 8, lmao. 

She smiled sweeter than Crème Brûlée

Apr 2, 2023 10:45 PM
Jan 2020
Angielicious said:
Men not being disgusting pigs that conflate all pole dancing with strip clubs challenge level impossible. Its even more hilarious when I look at your profiles and see you've watched degenerate stuff like High School DxD and given it an 8, lmao. 
Ain't no way the yuri fetishist is talking about sexualizing things 
Apr 3, 2023 6:09 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
As long as they're not underage, I'm down for this lol
Apr 3, 2023 6:13 AM

Apr 2020
I'm honestly just mad we are getting even a movie out of this before we get a proper breakdancing anime.
Apr 3, 2023 6:49 AM

Apr 2017
Jakurz said:
Angielicious said:

I'm not a fetishist, I'm a gay woman and I enjoy queer fiction. I swear you people genuinely have brain rot.

Apr 3, 2023 7:09 AM

Apr 2016
Angielicious said:
Jakurz said:

I'm not a fetishist, I'm a gay woman and I enjoy queer fiction. I swear you people genuinely have brain rot.
What do you mean, "you people" ?
Apr 3, 2023 7:45 AM

Apr 2018
Angielicious said:

I wouldn't attribute these people's response to just "Men Bad". It's just general stupidity and ignorance, and an unwillingness to do a simple 5-minute Google search before talking out of their asses.

I'm sure there are plenty of uninformed women who would respond the same way. Heck, my Mom's a Christian conservative, and I can guarantee you that if she saw that cover image, she would immediately jump to "this is degenerate underage stripper shit."
Apr 3, 2023 8:00 AM

Apr 2017
Stygian_Prisoner said:
Angielicious said:

I wouldn't attribute these people's response to just "Men Bad". It's just general stupidity and ignorance, and an unwillingness to do a simple 5-minute Google search before talking out of their asses.

I'm sure there are plenty of uninformed women who would respond the same way. Heck, my Mom's a Christian conservative, and I can guarantee you that if she saw that cover image, she would immediately jump to "this is degenerate underage stripper shit."

Yeah okay fair enough I can't argue with that, but tbf, all of the comments were from people with "male" in their profile so it's generally more accurate on an anime forum in this case. 

Apr 3, 2023 8:05 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Angielicious said:
Nice generalization and projection you got going on here lol
Apr 3, 2023 8:20 AM

Apr 2017
Thats not what projection means.

Apr 3, 2023 8:44 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Angielicious said:
Thats not what projection means.
Nice sidestep 

How about you take some accountability for your biased and insulting beliefs instead?
Apr 4, 2023 7:48 AM

Jan 2022
I watched the introduction episode and, ngl I'm kinda tempted to watch the whole series, for the lulz atleast.

Apr 23, 2023 9:11 AM

Jul 2021
Now im tempted to see whats wrong with this series..
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

» Q2 2024 Anime & Manga Licenses

Snow - Apr 5

2 by alpha_shadow »»
4 hours ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

6 by rikazkhan »»
6 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Mar 4

1 by AxaraCereb »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

18 by MrShadowDUH »»
Yesterday, 2:21 PM

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
Yesterday, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.