Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2023 9:01 AM

Apr 2014
I really love this kind of collaboration when everyone performing together on the same stage.

何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 26, 2023 9:04 AM

Feb 2020
Very nice finale.

Rinku was hilarious with her conch shell.

Overall, this was almost as good as the first season. My favorite show of the season.

SerafosMar 26, 2023 1:18 PM
Mar 26, 2023 9:57 AM

Oct 2016
all of my worries became true with this season, but since i stopped worrying about it being a mess storywise, i enjoyed it quite a lot
plus i discovered LiryLily, and their music is fire
Mar 26, 2023 10:24 AM

Jul 2011
Thinking about, if everyone sent their center, wouldn't have a DJ.

Linku proud face playing Ode to Joy with her soundboard with conch shell sounds, was great.

Performance finale worthy.

I'm kinda sad that Shano didn't really appeared, just had flashbacks of her.

Mar 26, 2023 10:43 AM

Sep 2009
BlichoBoy said:

Linku proud face playing Ode to Joy with her soundboard with conch shell sounds, was great.

Technically, Saki is the main girl in Photon Maiden (and her VA is probably the one with the most DJing experience), so nothing unpredictable here.

A bit of a pity that MAL lists TV airing dates so I cannot mark it as completed for a few more days, but whatever. 
Mar 26, 2023 10:57 AM
Feb 2023
6Colord Party best

Time to waiting Deligthful Party release next Friday
Mar 26, 2023 12:31 PM
Feb 2021
Hayate and Kokoa love <3 im hoping and Praying they will animate the confession and kiss
Mar 26, 2023 1:22 PM
Jun 2022
Finally we could see a collaboration between the 6 Dj Units, which was excellent.

It was a season that I enjoyed a lot, without a doubt my favorite of the winter season.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

Mar 26, 2023 3:16 PM
Feb 2016
Me encanto el anime, espero que pronto saquen una nueva temporada.

Mar 26, 2023 8:47 PM

Dec 2016
A bit of an odd finale for me. I normally don't check up on episode numbers on seasonal shows, and it felt like there was little to no buildup from the previous episodes to this one that it would feel like it's the end of the road (quite different to season 1 where the big battle between Peaky pkey and Happy-Ara was the final destination).

I got a bit of mixed feelings in this season. My biggest pet peeve that comes with girls zoo shows is that too many characters lead to splitting the spotlight and so little time to understand a role of each one. The good thing was that most of the cast were already fleshed out in season 1 and the only ones that suffered from this were the new units. Despite my previous statement, I do feel that Lyrical Lilly unit actually managed to overcome the girls zoo problem with enough time to give me the idea of what was the deal with each character in that unit. I specially loved Kurumi as the joyful prankster and Haruna as the loud tsundere.

Didin't care for neither Rondo nor Mermaid4 units, they felt like they had nothing to show in their respective episodes.

I'm glad that Happy-Ara and Peaky Pkey had the best highlights on this sequel with the humorous bits and the exciting performances.
Mar 26, 2023 10:33 PM

Sep 2018
Not a bad way to end it off, though nothing amazing either. The performances have done a lot to help me get through the show. They got a little funky when each unit was trying to change up their style, but hey I enjoy it when a show tries to do stuff that's weird and different, and I can say the same about some of the middle episodes now that I'm past them.

I'm still fascinated by how there's a whole episode that's just about Saori having a grating miscommunication with Shu Uchida. And episode 6 was a thing.
ClMarshmallowMar 26, 2023 10:41 PM
Mar 28, 2023 4:57 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Choosing one member for each 6 groups was a good idea, I loved the new year concert collab it worked perfectly and is also the perfect way to end this season since it was not mainly focused on Happy Around but on most bands, which is a really interesting idea that worked in this season and it ended up being as interesting as the S1 while feeling different!
Apr 1, 2023 7:02 AM

Feb 2019
"It's pointlessly loud and obnoxious [paraphrasing], wanna hear?" Golden.

Truth be told, about as underwhelming as the season was all-around, but they did the best they could with the format. I liked the design reveals of Rinku's parents and Ryuujin getting a little non-background role, though I'm disappointed his group still haven't got any focus either here or in the game, despite their overall relevance and the tease at the end of First Mix.

I'd not turn down a Third Mix, but I'm not yearning for it either.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Apr 2, 2023 2:24 PM

Apr 2012
Nachtwandler_21 said:
BlichoBoy said:

Technically, Saki is the main girl in Photon Maiden (and her VA is probably the one with the most DJing experience), so nothing unpredictable here.

A bit of a pity that MAL lists TV airing dates so I cannot mark it as completed for a few more days, but whatever. 
In terms of plot, and not technically, she is the main character in Photon Maiden. But Ibuki is the leader of the group as a more mature and caring character.

Lucyw18 said:
Hayate and Kokoa love <3 im hoping and Praying they will animate the confession and kiss
If that's all you're interested in from them as characters, then since the story is about the formation of the Unichord, they'll show it explicitly in a flashback.
Apr 3, 2023 12:39 PM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
Can't be the only one who thinks of September when they played Delightful Party?
KarasianApr 4, 2023 8:28 AM
Don't know how to answer my post? Just click
on "Quick Reply" and mention me with @Karasian

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Apr 13, 2023 8:06 AM
May 2019
I know they didn’t animate anything from the game for this anime, but I’m really hoping they animate the side:nova and side:origin stories from the game in the next season (if it does happen)
Jun 6, 2023 12:46 PM

Dec 2016
This was so underwhelming. Very boring and bad way to end the series. 
Aug 14, 2023 9:05 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Operation Beckoning Cat comes to an end to welcome the new year, and that too, in some fashion by having one member from each of the groups.

As expected from the girls of this series, there was hardly any conflict of interest. Might’ve added a little bit of spice, that, but it’s also good that they avoided that and went straight to the live and its aftermath.

To be honest, it really felt like this season was trying too hard, each group got like 2 eps each compared to the majority on Happy Around last season, so I think it’s inevitable that this wasn’t able to leave as strong an impression behind as its predecessor. But even then, there were some fun and silly moments this season, which leave me giving this a solid 6/10.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 11, 6:34 AM
Feb 2023
Great addition to the D4DJ anime set, felt slightly lackluster though. Excited for Unichord and Abyssmare to get their anime soon too!

More topics from this board

Poll: » D4DJ All Mix Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Mar 12, 2023

10 by ameameariel »»
Feb 1, 5:48 AM

Poll: » D4DJ All Mix Episode 9 Discussion

Serafos - Mar 5, 2023

8 by katamaridagr8 »»
Jan 17, 2:23 PM

Poll: » D4DJ All Mix Episode 6 Discussion

Serafos - Feb 12, 2023

23 by Pjackreznick »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » D4DJ All Mix Episode 5 Discussion

Serafos - Feb 5, 2023

18 by Pjackreznick »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:23 AM

Poll: » D4DJ All Mix Episode 2 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Jan 15, 2023

15 by Pjackreznick »»
Dec 16, 2023 4:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.