Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 20, 2023 8:32 AM
Jul 2021
So, in your little corner of the world has Spring arrived yet? Or General Winter is still around?

For my part/corner of the World Spring is already starting/started. 

Today my husband and I were woken up by three little boys all excited because "the Spring birdies are here" Swallows, one side of the house faces an alleyway, on the other side there is another big house that is in total disrepair and somewhere inside that semi-ruined house there are some swallow nests. 

Those birds are a bit loud. So once they have arrived from? Africa? it's easy to hear them. 

And to be sure both of us got up, they started to say, a bit loudly, "papa/dad wake up, wake up, we're hungry" and "what's for breakfast"

My husband was all like "guys, five more minutes" 😂. He was walking like a zombie, we were woken up 45 minutes earlier than usual. 😔
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Mar 20, 2023 8:44 AM

Jan 2009
its already summer here in the philippines we only have 2 seasons anyway summer and rainy season
Mar 20, 2023 8:57 AM

Oct 2012
It's slowly starting and getting warmer here. Around 10°C on average, but last week we had some warm days with 15°C. There are already some spring flowers growing in gardens, but it's still a few weeks until the cherry blossoms will bloom I think. 
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Mar 20, 2023 9:53 AM

Mar 2011
It'll really show towards the end of April, but a good start. The mountains have some snow, alot of water this year, they might even be "painted" this year with super blooms. The valley has streams almost restored and lots of wildlife turning up, so turning out to be exciting.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Mar 20, 2023 10:26 AM

Mar 2022
It's still pretty cold here. (It's 44F/6.67C here.) It's going to get warmer throughout the week, though-I think the high is 81F/27.2C on Friday. (I live in a place where the temperature during late winter/early spring and late summer/fall can vary wildly, so I'm used to it.) I have heard some of the Spring birds singing on warmer days, though. It never snowed here, so I suppose they came early-they usually show up late March, but I remember hearing them in late February. (I hope the Celcius temperatures are understandable-I'm American, so I'm used to Farenheit.)
The siren of a flightless bird

Quietly destroying its cage

Dance, until tonight, with a raised voice-

For I don't want to lose hope!

-Utsuro wo Aogu, Vivid BAS SQUAD
Mar 20, 2023 12:14 PM

Feb 2021
Just a week ago it was still snowing with heavy snow on the ground but it's mostly melted now. The current temperature though is like 6c/43f which is kind of like a regular fall/early spring weather. I think the weather is on it's way to spring but I would rather have it stay as winter for a bit longer. There's something really calming about everything being covered in snow and it looking like soft clouds.  

--

Mar 20, 2023 12:19 PM

Mar 2023
it snowed last week and it's raining almost 24/7 here so no
but we're famous for having rainy weather and it doesn't really get warm at all till april

Mar 21, 2023 1:03 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Where I live it's eternal summer.. Even the winter temperatures hit 30s and stays high 20s..

Worst is the non rainy days during the rainy season, the humidity makes it unbreakable..

But somehow everyone here is okay with that and built a city here..
I'm not sure how though, everyone is originally from Europe or USA so I don't know how they got used to the heat and humidity one would find in South and South East Asia ..
I was born here and I can't stand it. My ancestors from northern Europe only saw the sun 5 times a year back in the day

Mar 21, 2023 1:58 AM

May 2021
There are some trees blossoming and its getting a little warmer. Thank goodness. I hate the wind and rain in the winter.
Mar 21, 2023 2:07 AM

Feb 2020
It's still winter in Lapland. I love it. :3........
Mar 21, 2023 2:23 AM

Mar 2016
it's already summer here. but since i live in the mountains it's still cold as hell
Mar 21, 2023 12:07 PM

Dec 2021
It snowed quite a bit last night, but that's pretty common this time of year where I live
Snow showers tend to stick around for another month, and then the spring vibe really starts to kick in 🌼☀️
It's always super nice having the extra daylight, though
Mar 21, 2023 3:15 PM

Sep 2019
F*ck spring! Literately the worst season, summer can't get here fast enough.
Mar 21, 2023 4:09 PM
Jul 2018
Starting to feel like spring <3 longer days, more sunshine, a bit of warmth. Some snowstorms are sure to happen still but at least they are fewer and don’t stick around as long.
removed-userMar 21, 2023 4:18 PM
Mar 21, 2023 4:15 PM

Oct 2016
The daffodils in my garden started blooming. I cant wait for all the wildflowers to bloom so the butterflies come back to my garden. I'm also helping my mom this weekend plant a bunch of lavender in her garden and set up her fairy garden. She bought a bunch of cute stuff for it. Allergies, on the other hand, are killing me lol. I just wear a mask when I'm gardening currently.
Mar 21, 2023 4:20 PM
Dec 2017
Megaman Battle network is coming out soon next month so going to get it.

Mar 21, 2023 5:31 PM
Jul 2021
Well me besides the annoying Swallows, btw where I live there are strict laws against "removing" their nest(s) from your property. So every Spring I take action to prevent them from colonizing my turf. There are a couple legal ways you can do it. Some are old wives' tale, but they work pretty well, up to now I've managed to keep them at bay. They are a rather noisy bird, especially now very early in the morning from around 5:30/6:30 AM. And the males looking for "friendship" from the females.

Anyway, I'm preparing the soil in my garden to start planting potatoes, tomatoes, lettuces et cetera. I have a greenhouse where I also have indoor lettuces/tomatoes and even bananas, but I prefer the outdoors, the garden, the feeling of dirt in my hands/knees, I dunno I like it.

I also noticed that the very old tree I have in one of the garden corners, that I actually thought was dead, and I was thinking on removing it this summer, well it came back to life this late Winter/early Spring. 

Maybe the tree it's a kind of cherry tree? I don't know, the tree right is completely covered with this small White Flowers, every branch is full of them. It's a touch of color in what was a bleak and dark corner of the garden. I enjoy standing in front of it with a cup of Java and just watching the tree and thinking/wondering, firstly what kind of tree it is, secondly why now? What happened for it to "come back" from the dead. Anyway right now is a nice cool 4°C/39.2°F outside and I'm still using the fireplaces/heating. So yeah maybe not Spring per say but getting there.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Mar 21, 2023 6:42 PM
Dec 2022
It doesn't feel like spring in the area where I reside. More excuse for me to drink more.
Mar 21, 2023 6:46 PM

May 2013
FUCK SPRING.

Where is that groundhog? Lemme grab my shotgun. If I kill the little fucker we will have an eternal winter.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Mar 21, 2023 7:22 PM

Mar 2021
We still have cold days from time to time, so it seems like it will take a little longer until spring.

The cherry blossoms are in bud, and I am looking forward to seeing them bloom if the weather continues to be nice for about a week. Pollen is flying quite a bit, and some hay fever sufferers look as if they are having a hard time.

Mar 26, 2023 5:37 AM

Jul 2016
It's still too fucking cold despite being Spring.

More topics from this board

» opinions on the "uwu voice"

Crystepsi - 2 hours ago

4 by Serafos »»
11 minutes ago

» What Compliment Do You Hear Most Often? ( 1 2 )

ParisPlayboy01 - Jun 17

53 by Mayahuel »»
1 hour ago

» Do you go to anime conventions?

spaceslut - Mar 11, 2022

43 by PeripheralVision »»
2 hours ago

» Has anyone here tried learning an artificial language?

Malkshake - Jun 14

38 by Crystepsi »»
2 hours ago

» UEFA Euro 2024 - General Discussion

dazedcowcow62 - Jun 18

27 by dazedcowcow62 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.