Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2023 7:01 AM

Nov 2011
This anime sure likes to make our main characters into kids.

Ronaldo is one the latest victim here but seriously at this point, it feels like a meme gag. Draluc looks like a babysitter this episode lmao. 
Stark700Mar 13, 2023 7:10 AM
Mar 13, 2023 7:41 AM
Oct 2016
A top tier episode having that skit of everyone turning into kids. Probably one of the best episodes of the whole series. I laughed the entire time Draluc was trying to wrangle all the kid vampire hunters. Reverting them back to their childlike state made things so funny, Ronaldo instantly becoming a menace was the best. Taking his pants off, banging on the fish tank, negatively influencing the other kids. Kid Ronaldo is not easy to contain, he even told other kids to keep turning Draluc into sand. It was nice seeing some of the older characters reverted back to younger days taking the spotlight now having to figure things out. Draluc and the vampire behind all this having a competition to see whom could win over all the kid vampire hunters was hilarious. I thought nothing could bear John cuteness but apparently trampoline can. The vampire taking all the hunters years adding onto his own to a stare where he was basically senile is perfect, he didn't even know what was going on anymore. Nagiri and Kantaro unlikely team up was fun again. We saw them do this earlier in this season but now they're handcuffed together. A classic comedy gag to use here with Nagiri hating very second of it having to fake fetishes to hide from Handa but probably gaining a friends in Kantaro in the process.
Mar 13, 2023 7:58 AM

Jul 2017
Well damn, Ronaldo shrunk down into a kid, and the celery-hating kid is not the only one, with Hinaichi affected as well as the other vampire hunters. Everyone got sized down to age about 10 or 15 years, but their personality never changes lols. The adults and Draluc are forced to become babysitters, and the VRC's Dr. Yomotsu has pin-pointed it to a vampire with the fog all over Shin-Yoko. Well, that's a good thing to leave him to the kids while the others and Kid Handa try to locate the vampire...and it gets worse as the children are hypnotized out of oblivion.

All the children gathered around the Anti-Aging vampire, and it's not like he's not prepared to face the onslaught of kids. Both him and Draluc competing for the childrens' attention, and though Vamone's duck squashing works, it works against Anti-Aging because his power mixes between ages while it has a side-effect of tripping his own age. Of course, Yomotsu would do anything for more guinea pigs, but thankfully it didn't go to his plan.

The vampire Tsujigiri Nagiri sure is unlucky meeting vampire hunter Kantaro, and getting handcuffed together by an inferior vampire, it's the worst feeling ever. Finding the bug that stole the key to unchain them both, it's a do-or-die affair, and eventually they got it uncuffed. Though his identity, will have to be in hiding for the time being.

The kids portion was the only funny section, everything else is as par for the series's hit-and-miss comedy.
Mar 13, 2023 12:09 PM

Nov 2016
Lmao @ John letting out the inner dog again

Child segment was great.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 13, 2023 1:41 PM

May 2022
Kid Hinaichi holding kid Ronaldo's Wee-Wee and him screaming in pain was the funniest part in this episode.
Poor Tsujigiri,He can't get a break.Dude wants to be feared as a ruthless vampire yet his luck doesn't seem to work in favor for him.He even gets dragged around by Kantaro who ironically is hunting for him and can't realise he is the same person he is with.Their conversations and the situations they fall in are hilarious and I hope to see more of it.
69S7B4A5AMar 13, 2023 1:54 PM
π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 π’Άπ“ƒπ“Žπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ 𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒢𝓉𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒.
Mar 13, 2023 3:25 PM
Feb 2020
The first part was kinda meh but the 2nd part was straight up a riot!
Mar 13, 2023 6:31 PM

Feb 2020

very cute ^^

^legend

I find this to be pretty hot, strangely enough.

Mar 13, 2023 8:17 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
After seeing Draluc as a kid earlier this season it’s funny to see the rest of the cast get regressed to varying ages as well, the older hunters becoming young adults and the younger ones becoming toddlers with two babies being Hinaichi and Koyuki lol, all very cute, and there were some hilarious bits throughout. Near the beginning baby Hinaichi grabbing lil Ronaldo’s grundle was great lol, and I enjoyed lil Maria being savage with her John comment even as a kid. And the showdown between Draluc and the anti-age vampire was a good time with the two of them trying to win the kids over in many different ways. In the end the vampire was beaten and everyone returned to normal, and the aftermath reactions were great lol.

And after that wild first half we got another great bit between Kantaro and Tsujigiri, handcuffing the two together made for some funny moments, especially when the other members of the anti-vampire division showed up and Tsujigiri had to hide using those one sucky vampires and had to use a fetish for it as an excuse lol. I was thinking Tsujigiri was gonna need to save the two of them and make Kantaro see him in a better light but Kantaro was packing the firepower so it’s not quite time for that yet lol, I hope these two get more bits down the line for sure.
Mar 13, 2023 11:26 PM

Sep 2018
First part was hilarious, always like the reverse aging trope in anime.
Mar 14, 2023 1:55 PM
Oct 2021
i find this anime so funny it’s just brilliant to me
Mar 14, 2023 2:14 PM

Feb 2019
I died when Hinaichinchin grabbed little Ronaldo's chin chin.
Oh, God - the lives people try to lead. Oh, God - what a world they try to lead them in!

Mar 14, 2023 5:17 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol seeing them back to their younger selves was actually funny
Mar 16, 2023 9:29 AM
Sep 2015
Let's say I like what I see in this episode, but what I love the most is that it's confirmed that Ronald is a virgin.
Apr 4, 2023 3:36 PM
Nov 2019
tsujita sannnn lol
Jul 2, 2023 8:31 PM

Apr 2016
The first part was hilarious, Hiyoshi was my fave with him being all proud he took off his pant and it seems he did buy the toy Handa wanted :D

With the kind of reputation Tsujita is building up for himself, at this rate he might not need to fear the anti-vampire guys.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2023

17 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2023

21 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2023

16 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:16 PM

» Season 3?

Teirayo - Nov 22, 2023

1 by Aletas »»
Nov 22, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2023

35 by Safrichh »»
Sep 2, 2023 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.