Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 10, 2023 7:50 PM
Aug 2016
un capitulo maravilloso
Mar 10, 2023 8:10 PM

Apr 2011
Its funny how the princess and her stupid subordinates think they can fight a village full of OP people with a force of 300 but got scared when three lamias did a show of force.
Mar 10, 2023 8:49 PM

Feb 2019
given Hiraku's reaction, am I to assume that he and Lulu haven't truly become man and wife yet? i thought all along that they have. if they did, he can't be that naïve to not realize that they can end up procreating lol if that is the case, all the elves in the village will soon want a piece of him lol
Mar 10, 2023 8:53 PM

Jan 2013
LeenPhoenixRae said:
given Hiraku's reaction, am I to assume that he and Lulu haven't truly become man and wife yet? i thought all along that they have. if they did, he can't be that naïve to not realize that they can end up procreating lol if that is the case, all the elves in the village will soon want a piece of him lol
No. You should assume his reaction doesn't mean anything, because they have been making him look like a fucking idiot this entire time.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 10, 2023 8:54 PM
Mar 2023
im loving ittttttttttttt
Mar 10, 2023 8:58 PM

Feb 2019
LostSpectre said:
LeenPhoenixRae said:
No. You should assume his reaction doesn't mean anything, because they have been making him look like a fucking idiot this entire time.
yeah, he seems to act like he hasn't been getting down and dirty with some of the ladies residing in his village. although it has been hinted that there's something between him and her, still, they act like they aren't intimately close.
Mar 10, 2023 9:13 PM

Jan 2013
LeenPhoenixRae said:
LostSpectre said:
yeah, he seems to act like he hasn't been getting down and dirty with some of the ladies residing in his village. although it has been hinted that there's something between him and her, still, they act like they aren't intimately close.
The anime is quite strange, they make "infinite stamina in bed jokes" and "timid virgin, predatory female" jokes as well. Who knows.

However, I should add that there is a potential explanation for why he would be shocked, it might not just be the anime fucking up. lol
LostSpectreMar 10, 2023 9:20 PM
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 10, 2023 10:23 PM
Jan 2017
She's pregnant? About time I say. It has been 3 winters since the village started. Now the big question is, who is the father.
Mar 10, 2023 11:25 PM

Jan 2023
Well, we finally got the confirmation our MC is "active" at night, though from what I understand Lu's pregnancy happened earlier in the original work.

A fun episode for sure, with several new girls joining the village at once, and the confirmation our little village has the power to annihiliate the demon kingdom by itself.
Maybe not the funniest episode to date but it was okay.
Looking forward to next week to see how Lu's pregnancy is handled.
MeguSae38Mar 11, 2023 2:22 AM
Mar 11, 2023 12:50 AM

Apr 2019
lol what? Lulucy got pregnant?
JorovieMar 11, 2023 12:53 AM
Mar 11, 2023 3:34 AM
Jul 2019
Before I was watching this episode 10. I'm predicting Ru will get pregnant on Episode 11. But Finally it happened!!! Wooohooo! 5/5 episode, I have a good feeling when they mention Ru is in her grown up form, having a problem turning back to her teen form. The foreshadow of the "Vitality" boost if you eat the snake's meat. I'm happy they did not forget.
Mar 11, 2023 3:35 AM

Feb 2014
So they did hold hands, that's why she is pregante
Mar 11, 2023 3:54 AM
Jul 2019
InceptAiden said:
Kiryotsu said:
Is it gonna be a boy or a girl?

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
To those who have read the Manga like a year or 2 years ago knows the gender
Mar 11, 2023 4:01 AM
Sep 2021
The anime brought me a funny and cheerful time, I love the cute girls who show particular and unique personalities.
Mar 11, 2023 6:57 AM

Mar 2013
Congratulations to our overpowered normie!
Heh, to think there's another series this season who gets to have their own child...

On another note. The new simple-minded-trio girls earlier were rather cute, another addition to his household! 🙂
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 11, 2023 7:30 AM

Aug 2015
finally got the first baby coming. sounded like Tia might have known or was just surprised she hasn't figured it out since Lu is so smart. it was pretty awesome how zabuton knew way ahead of time.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Mar 11, 2023 9:46 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao they really doing it off-screen! Congrats i guess. The 'what' scene really making me laugh by how absurd its just happens. That's me right there. Also for a heaven sake, look at those trio mob town hall girls trying to climb to the top by seducing our beloved mc there while bathing. But ofc their supervisor could'nt let them take a glory before her eyes. Surprise the princess manage to hold herself over the mc charisma. Maybe because her eyes already attached to our beloved mc accounting so much? Her saga still not done yet. So well, poor viper being targeted for the next tho. I wish the mountain elves name term being adapted into more fantasy, because its suits 'well' rather than giving them a plain name like dark elf. Smh smh good work good work...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 11, 2023 9:46 AM

Apr 2016
I remember there are scenes of Hiraku getting busy with all the girls in the manga. Was wondering why they removed those scenes from the anime and if they didnt want to go that route. Looks like Hiraku is getting some here too but they didnt decide to show it. Thats fine and all but they couldve atleast shown some hints before dropping the pregnancy bomb
Mar 11, 2023 10:22 AM
Jan 2021
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAWWWWWWWWWWAWAWAWAWAW
Mar 11, 2023 11:39 AM
Jan 2020
I wonder who is the father... There is absolutely NOTHING suggesting that the Mayor has a relationship with those girls. Nothing. It's so bland and nauseating compared to manga...
Mar 11, 2023 11:51 AM

Jul 2022
LostSpectre said:
belatkuro said:
They might explain it in the next episode but there's a reason for Rurushi's confusion.
The anime did remove a lot of the hints of the night activities but there was still one line in episode 3 where Rurushi said "her body couldn't handle it alone". 
Yeah, but he wasn't confused in the novel or manga, but it's natural for him to be confused in the anime because they've been trolling us the whole time. 

That's it exactly, and it's one of the things that elevates this adaption. It doesn't really need to be thrust in our faces. The slice of life, chill farming/community vibe takes precedence, and I'm here for it. This is fun for the whole family. It could very easily get creepy, and the restraint strikes a very cool balance.
Mar 11, 2023 12:04 PM
Jan 2020
xxxpdx said:

That's it exactly, and it's one of the things that elevates this adaption. It doesn't really need to be thrust in our faces. The slice of life, chill farming/community vibe takes precedence, and I'm here for it. This is fun for the whole family. It could very easily get creepy, and the restraint strikes a very cool balance.
Well, they could omit night activities but put SOME romance in. Small. Like holding hands, a hug, maybe even a kiss?. But so far it's ZERO romance and a baby from virgin mother.
I guess harem is not PG-13 even without night activities...
Frankly, I'm disappointed with anime...
Mar 11, 2023 12:30 PM

Jul 2022
wojtek_pl said:
xxxpdx said:

Well, they could omit night activities but put SOME romance in. Small. Like holding hands, a hug, maybe even a kiss?. But so far it's ZERO romance and a baby from virgin mother.
I guess harem is not PG-13 even without night activities...
Frankly, I'm disappointed with anime...
Honestly I've been taking a bit of a break from anime myself as the reading has been so much more interesting to me lately, but they really are vastly different media. The cost difference alone must be ridiculous. I'm not disappointed with this adaption - the source material is sprawling and they had to cut stuff. I think they've done a good job as it does keep the progressive worldbuilding going with a SOL vibe. I mean, sure, if they had the budget this could have easily been a 2-book/24 episode deal with much richer details: the reproduction of the wolves/spiders, the finer details of the farm development, perhaps the largest harem ever, there would be no way to do all of those details justice. Instead, they've chosen to back off to the extent that those details are left to our imaginations. We know they are there, but there are only two episodes left. I'm down for a happy ending.
Mar 11, 2023 1:00 PM
Jan 2020
xxxpdx said:
Honestly I've been taking a bit of a break from anime myself as the reading has been so much more interesting to me lately, but they really are vastly different media. The cost difference alone must be ridiculous. I'm not disappointed with this adaption - the source material is sprawling and they had to cut stuff. I think they've done a good job as it does keep the progressive worldbuilding going with a SOL vibe. I mean, sure, if they had the budget this could have easily been a 2-book/24 episode deal with much richer details: the reproduction of the wolves/spiders, the finer details of the farm development, perhaps the largest harem ever, there would be no way to do all of those details justice. Instead, they've chosen to back off to the extent that those details are left to our imaginations. We know they are there, but there are only two episodes left. I'm down for a happy ending.
The thing is, from anime only, you DON'T know. There are some random lines from the manga, but those are so out of context, it's just ridiculous.
Yes, there are tons of girls.
Yes, he's an only guy there.
Yes, they farm food.
Yes, they have powerful beasts as allies (makes funny moments :) ).
No, there is zero romance suggesting relationships with the girls.
No, nothing gives to the harem anime.
They just happen to grow food together... That's all.
IMO, manga is WAY better.

PS. I'm and old guy, I like reading books. And I like mangas better than anime. Usually.

PS2. Just my 2 cents. I'm ranting because I'm disappointed with anime...
wojtek_plMar 11, 2023 1:19 PM
Mar 11, 2023 1:29 PM
Sep 2020
Am I dumb or was there no progress between their realtionship in the anime (haven't read the manga), so how did it come to having a baby all of a sudden?
Mar 11, 2023 1:41 PM

Jul 2022
wojtek_pl said:
xxxpdx said:
The thing is, from anime only, you DON'T know. There are some random lines from the manga, but those are so out of context, it's just ridiculous.
Yes, there are tons of girls.
Yes, he's an only guy there.
Yes, they farm food.
Yes, they have powerful beasts as allies (makes funny moments :) ).
No, there is zero romance suggesting relationships with the girls.
No, nothing gives to the harem anime.
They just happen to grow food together... That's all.
IMO, manga is WAY better.

PS. I'm and old guy, I like reading books. And I like mangas better than anime. Usually.

PS2. Just my 2 cents. I'm ranting because I'm disappointed with anime...

Haha! I'm an old guy, too. It's a classic argument though, you know? Like, how many movies are as good as the books? Not many.Is this a great harem anime? Meh. Is this even great? For me, it 's an upper-mid (right about where the score is) fantasy slice of life, with isekai and harem elements. It ain't Lord of the Rings, but it also isn't trash, so there's that. 
Mar 11, 2023 1:42 PM

Jan 2013
xxxpdx said:
LostSpectre said:
Yeah, but he wasn't confused in the novel or manga, but it's natural for him to be confused in the anime because they've been trolling us the whole time. 

Nah. I see how boring this series is now without the humor of the sexual escapades, that's way better than the MC acting timid toward the elves. 
Mar 11, 2023 1:47 PM

Jan 2013
wojtek_pl said:
I wonder who is the father... There is absolutely NOTHING suggesting that the Mayor has a relationship with those girls. Nothing. It's so bland and nauseating compared to manga...
Technically, the anime leaves in the implication he was sleeping with Lu and Tia, but they turn him into a timid virgin when the elves arrive. lol
Mar 11, 2023 1:53 PM
Mar 2023
i start to fell like move to my village and start to farming lol.
Mar 11, 2023 3:32 PM

May 2015
I'm surprised that the vampire is the first to get pregnant. Those Elves have beern VERY active so I'm surprised they werent first lol 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 11, 2023 4:37 PM

Jan 2013
DarknessReality said:
I'm surprised that the vampire is the first to get pregnant. Those Elves have beern VERY active so I'm surprised they werent first lol 
Hmmmmmmmm.... According to the jokes the elves are still trying to get the MC to mate with them. 
Mar 11, 2023 7:09 PM

Mar 2010
curvedtree said:
xD Yes, this is what happened. Knew I could find the truth here.
Mar 11, 2023 7:13 PM

Feb 2014
natsukage said:
curvedtree said:
I hope this will be a Christian anime and he don't hold more hands out there. 😇
Mar 11, 2023 8:11 PM

Mar 2010
curvedtree said:
natsukage said:
Yeah, they'd have to censure it after all...
Mar 11, 2023 11:16 PM

Feb 2014
natsukage said:
curvedtree said:
Yeah, they'd have to censure it after all...
oh no! stop! so lewd
Mar 12, 2023 8:43 AM
Feb 2012
For such a leisurely show, I'll go against the grain and say I'm glad they skipped saying "HE FUCKS!! LOOK!! HE HAS SEX WITH ALL THE GIRLS!!".
It's not really needed, and would transform what is a kinda Iyashi-kei show into an ecchi mess.

Instead, we get only the wholesome part of the seggs: The creation of life, and for that, I'm thankful.

If I want ecchi, I'll go to dedicated shows, don't mix it up in my wholesome bread.
Mar 12, 2023 2:13 PM

Oct 2008
WAIT!! WHAAATTT???
Our boy Hiraku-kun has been "finishing the deal" all this time and we didn't know that?? What a major flaw in the anime!! Let's go!! Congratz to the 1st Mayor-father and Vampire-Mother of the village!

Now I'm interested in what being will be born of this union... And what will be the reaction of all the multiple other potential waifus around that place, especially the elf ladies that are desperate for newborns after soo many decades "dry" xD
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Mar 12, 2023 2:39 PM

Oct 2008
yro-san said:
For such a leisurely show, I'll go against the grain and say I'm glad they skipped saying "HE FUCKS!! LOOK!! HE HAS SEX WITH ALL THE GIRLS!!".
It's not really needed, and would transform what is a kinda Iyashi-kei show into an ecchi mess.

Instead, we get only the wholesome part of the seggs: The creation of life, and for that, I'm thankful.

If I want ecchi, I'll go to dedicated shows, don't mix it up in my wholesome bread.

Look, I like this show as it is as well... But I'm feeling like a child right now! How are they hiding sex when they will need to put babies in the series??? Will they say that the baby will be delivered by a stork as well?? 

There are hiding things for the show to not transform into an ecchi depravity... And then there are hiding essential things like "they had sex so they can have babies at any moment"!! (I wonder if that's not the case in soo many unwanted pregnancies in the real world, hummm...) 
Anyway, this move they made by hiding the knowledge of the act of sex between characters can be (and it is) a very bad thing and can hurt the series (I may say worst than the opposite option). I really hope that THAT would be the only thing they hide... It would be very bad if kids start spawning in the village (very expectable tbh, but not the best move). In the next ep, they better treat this subject in the right way, making it all clear as water... They only need to say that the guy is having sex with... whoever he's having sex with, don't need to make a list or anything, actually don't even say names, only explain that "yes, sex is a thing here. I'm not gay you know?" and that's it.

So many things could be changed by only saying basic information -.- 
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Mar 12, 2023 5:19 PM
Oct 2019
ah yes, Harvest Moon reference?
Pregnant out of nowhere LMAO

I guess the Anime really cut out the sex stuff from the Manga?
Mar 13, 2023 6:32 AM

Jan 2013
yro-san said:

It has nothing to do with "ecchi", there's no ecchi to speak of in the novel/manga, it's only for jokes and harem purposes. Also, are you just going to pretend like there isn't a bunch of jokes about thirsty elves needing to "repopulate" including an obvious rape joke about locking him in a room and forcing him to mate, that doesn't exactly sound wholesome to me. The daily life village simulator stuff can get sterile and boring, the nightly sex escapades are the polar opposite, and it's this contrast that keeps the story interesting. Of course, this all becomes less necessary, as the "fruits" of his labor start to take hold. 
Mar 13, 2023 9:57 AM

Jun 2016
so basically that vampire girl just pregnant  like that ?? LOL
Mar 13, 2023 10:58 AM

Sep 2014
they should release the "night scenes" in hentai format. i would pay for it even if censored and untranslated.
Mar 13, 2023 4:39 PM

Nov 2008
YohanesChris said:
Hiraku will became a father!

Yep .. though I don't understand the anime only route to get here should have been
several episodes ago (before you meet Lasti) (It was the driving factor for everything from meeting Lasti to Meeting Hakuren.. and Honestly should be onto
*shrug*
sirwenceMar 13, 2023 4:42 PM
Mar 13, 2023 7:07 PM
Mar 2017
hope there is going to be 2nd season.
Mar 13, 2023 7:23 PM

Jan 2011
source readers would not shut up about all this stuff being cut from the anime so i knew about this but for some reason it felt like the anime was always treading the line of any sexual nods being just jokes "haha..lets not comment on what those darn horny elves are alluding towards" and move on so the fact our girl is suddenly  pregnant has me going how the hell are they gonna explain because there's only one person that can be the father  and he has not hinted towards remotely being interested in anyone let alone a relationship of that degree  

didn't want this chill times of wholesome farming to turn into degen harem shit but i would had at least taken a simple line of me and whoever spent the night together  so i can at least put 1 and 1 together  like i know what happens when a max social link happens in persona lol  without needing to see it 

rant aside episode was pretty funny town hall girls were cute thinking 300men would really do anything  bit of a grey area with them being forced to work there but i guess they came around by the end? 
Mar 14, 2023 1:18 AM

Nov 2012
Next ep they better adapt his main work with the town or it will be a freaking shame.

My Candies:

Mar 16, 2023 12:14 AM
Feb 2017
CLIFFHANGER! Bummer
Mar 17, 2023 7:25 AM
Apr 2020
Its not yet finished so it might go up or down, but i'd say its gonna be around 7.3.

Mar 17, 2023 9:26 AM
May 2014
The end of the episode blew me away! I did not expect that!
Mar 17, 2023 2:07 PM
Dec 2022
Luucy's pregnant?! Whoo congratulations to the happy couple!! Bet this means the other girls will expect to have his child!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2023

143 by vrzt »»
May 9, 8:57 PM

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Dec 10, 2023

23 by SassyBug »»
Apr 30, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2023

62 by f1ndANIMEfind1ng »»
Apr 26, 11:54 PM

» HE DID GET L A I D RIGHT??????

Jigglephysic - Feb 3, 2023

23 by Sch4n »»
Apr 8, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

169 by ODOAKRI-Dubber »»
Feb 20, 5:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.