Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]
Nov 5, 2023 11:27 PM
Jun 2019
Really nice first episode of the final section: it perfectly linked the end of part 2 with the final conflict of the story
Nov 6, 2023 10:20 AM
Apr 2022

Me: literally stunningly tears out.
Nov 6, 2023 2:36 PM
Sep 2022
I can't believe this is almost the ending
Nov 6, 2023 4:46 PM
Jan 2019
??????????????????????
Nov 6, 2023 7:37 PM
May 2023
Simply Spectacular, the tension is felt in every moment from beginning to end, incredible Hange despite believing that she was not a good leader maintained what she believed in until the end and beautiful reunion scene with all the fallen members of the Exploration troop. What Falco proposes is interesting, it is not surprising that his titan jaw looks like a bird but it is quite a script power, but will they achieve it? We'll see what happens in the end
Nov 7, 2023 10:12 AM
Apr 2022
Peak fiction....
Nov 8, 2023 4:35 AM
Jul 2021
the best episode ever from all animes
Nov 8, 2023 11:00 AM

Jul 2014
Hange's death was so fucking forced. She literally just went and killed herself for no reason whatsoever, just so the animators could give her a cool fight scene basically. Absolutely laughable.
Nov 8, 2023 12:04 PM
Nov 2019
Reply to Atavistic
Hange's death was so fucking forced. She literally just went and killed herself for no reason whatsoever, just so the animators could give her a cool fight scene basically. Absolutely laughable.
@Atavistic bro watched the episode with his eyes closed. rumbling literally would've killed everyone if hange didn't buy time, they took off within an inch of getting crushed
Nov 8, 2023 5:45 PM

Nov 2010
I am watching this at work, and today was a busy day, and people kept disturbing me from enjoying this, and I got so pissed off that I wished I could mercy-kill humanity with Rumbling. More than half of our lives are spent doing shitty work, more than half of the world's population is living in various kinds of misery, and they can't kill themselves because of fear of death due to religious beliefs, survival instinct, or ignorance and denial. We are all headed to extinction anyway, so why not just get it over with? Watching the destruction and imagining it happening in real life gives me so much satisfaction. Haha!

Hange died a badass! I got goosebumps during those scenes. I wonder who will be left standing in the end.
Eren's ultimatum to his old friends is both chilling and intriguing. Join him and watch the world burn, or oppose him and put him out of his misery.
ED sounds awesome!
Nov 9, 2023 6:40 AM
Nov 2023
Elite episode setting up finale perfectly
Nov 9, 2023 5:38 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to Atavistic
@Atavistic

The same could be said for literally every f*cking plot point in every story of every genre
Nov 10, 2023 5:48 AM
Nov 2023
masterpeice really!!!
Nov 11, 2023 4:06 AM

Nov 2016
really fun episode where eren starts dancing. in islam, hes the dajjal (giant that destroys the world during the apocalypse). in indo he was joked around as anak dajjal (his kid). welp, eren proved that he was far worse. zeke wasnt as bad, and i dont think grisha had anything bad planned

i actually thought they were bluffing when they said the titans already started dancing while the team were prep talking, welp dead wrong
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Nov 11, 2023 11:53 AM

Jan 2013
Truly terrifying scene seeing the Rumbling ...
Hange died so the others could live and she did it in the most Hange way, her love for Titans never left.

It was beautiful seeing the Marleyans and Eldians seek penance for their hate, this cycle of hatred ultimately created this "monster".
Sadly it's only after it's too late people realize what they've done.

Beautiful episode.
Nov 11, 2023 12:24 PM
May 2016
incredible

spoilers

hange's death was spectacular and broke my heart and the cold realizations of their faults from everyone during the 2nd chapter sinners
Nov 11, 2023 9:55 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to FONZACUS
really fun episode where eren starts dancing. in islam, hes the dajjal (giant that destroys the world during the apocalypse). in indo he was joked around as anak dajjal (his kid). welp, eren proved that he was far worse. zeke wasnt as bad, and i dont think grisha had anything bad planned

i actually thought they were bluffing when they said the titans already started dancing while the team were prep talking, welp dead wrong
@FONZACUS nah bro dajjal gotta be worse since it'll be in real life XD
Nov 12, 2023 4:02 AM

Mar 2015
Loved this episode, 10/10 for me again.

That ending was so hype
Nov 12, 2023 6:25 PM
Sep 2023
There were lots of great moments and I thought everything was adapted well. However, it is a lot of setup and was slow at times.
Nov 12, 2023 9:59 PM
Aug 2020
Top quality episode. AOT continue to surprise and exceed expectations.
Nov 13, 2023 5:05 PM

Jul 2021
I've been putting off watching the final season for awhile now do i know why... no. do i wish i watched it sooner? yes. This was an amazing first episode and i LOVED it. Armin's contemplation on the meaning of "good".

Annie's reluctance to continue fighting adds a poignant touch to her character development, showcasing the internal struggles and growth each character undergoes. The emotional weight behind her decision is palpable, and it adds a layer of realism to the fantastical world of Titans and war.

And let's talk about Reiner's entrance – it was nothing short of spectacular! The intensity and adrenaline as he jumped out of the plane added a thrilling element to the episode, setting the stage for what promises to be an action-packed and emotionally charged final season.

I wish i could write more but i gotta watch the next ep.

Nov 14, 2023 1:51 PM
Jan 2022
sex and alcohol nballs
Nov 15, 2023 4:57 AM

Jul 2013
There's only a few things in anime that's more badass than transforming into a titan. For the first time in the longest time, I don't hate Reiner. RIP Hange
Nov 17, 2023 1:47 PM

May 2015
The Hange scene was actually done way better than in manga. Still, I don't agree with this TT
Nov 17, 2023 2:40 PM
Jan 2019
goated with the sauce
Nov 17, 2023 8:48 PM
Aug 2023
Depression mode about to be on
Nov 17, 2023 8:49 PM
Aug 2023
Depression mode about to be on
Nov 17, 2023 8:50 PM
Aug 2023
Reply to deg
absolute freedom means taking away others freedom so violence is allowed like the law of the jungle (or forest) its kill or be killed

that is why society has limits to individual freedom via laws or rules since freedom is dangerous if its unlimited

no censorship of the muslim(?) kids death

they did the sacrifice of Hange amazing rest in peace to one of the best character of the show

nice to see the freedom scene showing how Eren is a man child for doing world genocide

Get rumbled, stay humbled
Nov 18, 2023 7:12 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Since the last, last chapter part, already out, time to continue my rumbling journey of aot, for real.

D-did they just put Mikasa and Eren like that on the very first frame?

Eren keep saying sorry to the little poor kids with refuge problem, but still ended up trampling them. Based leader of Yeagerist, i salute you, Eren.

Ah that famous Annie and Armin lovey-dovey talks, before call of duty arrive.

Fuckin Floch comin and do one burden to the plan while also manage to take down Hange too? Welp rip to the kuso megane after those one time plot need to saves her. Finally she rest in peace...

The rest is just how things consolidate for the the very very final end. There's no left and right. Its just a fight for the freedom. The wings of freedom....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 19, 2023 12:43 PM

Apr 2021
Goodbye Hange we will miss you :(

This episode was wonderful, I want to understand the madness that goes on in Eren's head.

I'm curious to know that girl with the blonde hair.
Nov 19, 2023 5:18 PM

Aug 2019
The first 20 minutes of this special i.e The Rumbling right up until the "Freedom" scene is still some of the best television I've seen this year.

I didn't think Perfect Game, Hero, Midnight Sun or That Day from S3 could be topped, but this is right up there.
Nov 27, 2023 6:22 AM

Oct 2019
i think we need a rumbling irl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2023 10:50 AM
Jun 2021
beeest anime ever
Dec 9, 2023 4:30 AM
Jul 2020
Good first half. Cant wait for the finale
Dec 12, 2023 12:43 PM
Jun 2023
Sasageyo guys, going to watch second episode right away
Dec 16, 2023 6:59 AM
Feb 2022
Nah just incredible
Dec 17, 2023 10:51 PM
Apr 2019
very good wish armin and eren sex.
Dec 26, 2023 7:28 PM
Mar 2021
perfect ending imo
Dec 27, 2023 7:46 AM

Sep 2022
Armin and Eren!!!
Feb 4, 4:58 PM
Aug 2015
I liked that they put the time in to do a continuous 1h episode but the pacing is off ...
Feb 11, 1:00 AM

Jun 2017
Eren kind of reminds me of Light Yagami from "Death Note" now. Only Eren is far worse. His is genocide and kills a massive amount of innocent people. It made me feel sick watching all those victims run for their lives even though there was no hope for it anyway.

That was a great exit for Hange! I couldn't stop my tears! Thank God I was alone while I was watching the scene because I'm always embarrassed when people see me crying over a movie. RIP Hange. You're a real hero!

Woah! That was unexpected! I was so glad to know that Annie's father was still alive. I hope she'll find that out so that she will not lose hope and fight alongside her comrades again, and of course, with Armin too.

I also like the part where Secretary Muller acknowledged the outcome of their hatred and how they regretted it. I hope they learned something from it and that if they're given a chance to survive, they will end this "hatred" once and for all.
KoniginElleFeb 11, 2:39 AM

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Feb 14, 5:01 AM

Nov 2019
Farewell Hanje. She died fighting for what she loved the most. Seeing Mr Sasegeyo himself (Erwin) was awesome. Don't know if she felt fulfilled at the end. I sure hope so.

I wonder if they can defy faith and end the genocide. On some level, I understand why Eren is doing it. That scene in the ocean where he is completely free and unbothered by anything in society is the symbol of complete peace. No rebellions, no cycle of hate or revenge. That's what makes him an incredible protagonist and antagonist at the same time. He saved a boy only for the same boy to die brutally later showcases that. He wants to save his own and kill any threat to them regardless of the innocents caught up.

At the beginning of season 4, I couldn't care less about Pieke and Falco and somehow now, they have woven themselves as characters that I want to see succeed or at least survive and escape to some safe zone. Similar to Annie. Speaking of Annie, I wish she joined the fight since shes been in hibernation for far too long. Would be a sweet way to go with Armin together to the battlefield.

I love how it all completely changed from Reiner/ Annie / Falco/ Pieke switching from enemies to heroes. It's complex in the sense that they all messed up but live on, accept it, and push on to the grand purpose of what needs to be done. Multiple side characters with stories that I can root for. This show messes with your sense of morality.

Will miss this anime. It's truly unique.
Feb 28, 12:30 PM

Jun 2020
A big step up from the manga but the weird writing is starting to show
Mar 3, 3:00 PM

Jan 2020
Reply to Dumb
A big step up from the manga but the weird writing is starting to show
@Jailed weird writing started to show a season ago when the rumbling and Avengers Alliance started. Realistically Eren should have just wiped everyone out
Mar 3, 4:05 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to xVolR_
@Jailed weird writing started to show a season ago when the rumbling and Avengers Alliance started. Realistically Eren should have just wiped everyone out
@xVolR_ J I agree that the writing has been on a downwards slope for a while, but I’m mainly talking about the actually weird stuff. For example (final episode spoilers)
Mar 25, 8:08 PM
Jul 2023
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE
- Man, the rumbling scene was so very hard to watch…. Especially with Ramzy
- It was also good to see Eren apologise to him…. He knows what he has done
- Some great Annie X Armin, I really hope they get to see each other after
- Surprised to see Levi ready to fight
- FLOCH YOU ASSHOLE OMG JUST DIE
- Hange’s scene…. Absolutely wonderful. She was taking them down like a champ! Definitely on par with Erwin, now we will see if Armin is too. Sobbing over her death.
- It seems Eren wants them to kill him… I’m guessing this is a code geass type thing?
- Oh, Falco may be able to fly???
- Lmao, the whole military didn’t even dent Eren.
- The founding Titan can puppet other Titans? That’s absolutely amazing, it looked so cool when it spawned the beast Titan
- The scene of the scouts landing on Eren was amazing. Really good adaptation by MAPPA! I can’t wait for the final episode … geez, that hurts to say
- The credit song was amazing! They lyrics are so cool.
Apr 18, 11:04 PM

Jun 2015
What is this bitch talking about rn? Are you serious ??

Also that scene of her fighting the Colossal Titans was so ridiculous I forgot to cry. Fucking Gabi's still alive btw.
Read Toriko!
7 hours ago

Jan 2022
Oh man, this episode hurt to watch. I don't want this incredible series to end.

Eren trama dumped to a little kid.

Poor Ramzy, the kid went through so much shit just to help his people. Kinda what Eren is doing right now lol

I loooved seeing Annie and Armin blush, that was so cute.

RIP Hange, I was talking shit about her and how she was a bad commander but then immediately retracted it as she started walking away to defeat the titans. It was such a badass fighting scene.

Seeing the Falco's (maybe Reiner's) mom regret her actions crushed my soul. The mom's facial expression when Falco hugged her was unpleasant. It seems like all the parents had ulterior motives. The old guy's "final" speech was beautiful. I wasn't surprised that Annie's dad was still alive though.

Onyankopon is a legend!!!! He barely made it and was able to dodge all the flying debris. Everyone dropping in was cinematic. This series and animation is a masterpiece.
This never updates so that's cool
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 4, 2023

1456 by cooldogmom »»
5 hours ago

» Why is this so ugly??? ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Nov 5, 2023

60 by Akuya »»
Apr 25, 7:19 AM

» ending (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 )

leyaf - Apr 2

101 by eslam722 »»
Apr 15, 6:02 AM

» What would the characters favorite anime be?

TASM18 - Apr 5

25 by kush_void »»
Apr 7, 6:13 PM

» about episodic version of final chapters

taru_otaku - Nov 19, 2023

8 by Adrena »»
Apr 5, 7:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.