Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 16, 2023 7:33 AM
Seasonal watcher

Oct 2017
19,016,238 hairs. That's what she said!
Jesse-kunFeb 16, 2023 9:26 AM
I sometimes add characters so who knows you're reading
something or watching something where I added characters for :)
Feb 16, 2023 8:20 AM

Jul 2017
Pochita, when he was a human and getting Inukai's chocolate from someone, only to turn him into a dog, is this some sort of weird experiment from some other girl?

Back in Tsukishiro's room, the 3 girls converge, and locating Pochita is a cinch for Inukai because of a tracker, and if that's not enough, her crazy yandereness of exquisite details about him says much of her obsession. Tsukishiro, not one to back down, bickers against Inukai, and Nekotani has to come in to initiate the Come Home battle between the two.

Pochita may be Inukai's pet, but his bone that Tsukishito stuck down her panties, and the leg battle which forced Pochita to retreat and go towards the latter, she had clearly won by cheating her way through, landing himself back to Inukai, after seeing her genuine tears.

This is only the start for the weird rivalry of Inukai and Tsukishiro for Pochita's affection.
Feb 16, 2023 10:19 AM

Oct 2022
I want to know why usagi had the bone to begin with considering she doesn't have a dog.
Feb 16, 2023 10:24 AM
Jun 2022
another mid episode
Feb 16, 2023 10:25 AM

Apr 2017
Gympy said:
I want to know why usagi had the bone to begin with considering she doesn't have a dog.
you know exactly why ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 16, 2023 10:26 AM

Apr 2017
ok but why is usagi calling the dog senpai? no one knows he's actually human, how come?
Feb 16, 2023 10:41 AM
Dec 2022
Beautiful story, well done Pochita
Feb 16, 2023 10:49 AM

Aug 2018
The Corgi HaremMaster goes on. Now we know how he became a corgi.
Feb 16, 2023 10:56 AM

Oct 2022
Kirito_online said:
ok but why is usagi calling the dog senpai? no one knows he's actually human, how come?

when she first saw the dog she mentioned that it "reminds her of senpai"
Feb 16, 2023 11:07 AM

Apr 2017
Gympy said:
that makes sense, but why would he remind her of senpai? isn't his actual behavior with her is being timid and introvert less talking no actual hanging out happened how would a dog remind her of that kind of persona?
Feb 16, 2023 11:10 AM
Seasonal watcher

Oct 2017
Kirito_online said:
Gympy said:
that makes sense, but why would he remind her of senpai? isn't his actual behavior with her is being timid and introvert less talking no actual hanging out happened how would a dog remind her of that kind of persona?

Possibly woman intuition or a sixth sense? 
Feb 16, 2023 11:36 AM

Apr 2017
Jesse-kun said:
Possibly woman intuition or a sixth sense? 
could be, but that's not a final answer, there might be smth that she knows about him that we don't know about yet, perhaps a flashback will make it more plausible.
Feb 16, 2023 12:06 PM

Jan 2021
Well I guess one Valentines chocolate can turn you into an dog lmao. 

They even held an competition for who can keep the dog, ofcourse someone cheated bruh.
Feb 16, 2023 12:50 PM

Mar 2010
Well other than the panty shots nothing that crazy, hoping for lowkey bestiality again.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 16, 2023 1:18 PM

Mar 2014
Kirito_online said:

Dude let's face it, none of these girls (Except for the blonde one) is actually sane. Like today's episode further proves this, I can't begin to express how sorry I would feel for a actaul dog if it went through this in reality.... they don't want no girls pushy they want other dog's pussy!

As far as I know at least...
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Feb 16, 2023 1:20 PM

Mar 2014
Another bizarre episode of girls committing bizarre acts. I sometimes wish someone non related and random would walk in all of this and see their reaction lol

At least the lab coat girl is revealed to be behind this now
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Feb 16, 2023 2:24 PM

Apr 2017
HueyLion said:
Dude let's face it, none of these girls (Except for the blonde one) is actually sane. Like today's episode further proves this, I can't begin to express how sorry I would feel for a actaul dog if it went through this in reality.... they don't want no girls pushy they want other dog's pussy!

from how i see it, they're not sexually interested in the dog, it's more like slave to master kind of love? idk, inukai probably holds some sort of severe obsession with the dog but to a sexual extent i can't say for sure, the other girl simply wanted the dog cuz she saw senpai in him and since she loves him the dog was included but whether she loves the dog just as much that can't be certain, if i don't see smth actually sexual with the dog it's not across the beastialy boarders in my book

ps: her licking the dog's nose or the dog/cat? cosplay doesn't indicate much. (that was a lot of rambling lol sorry about that).
Feb 16, 2023 2:29 PM
Seasonal watcher

Oct 2017
Kirito_online said:
HueyLion said:

from how i see it, they're not sexually interested in the dog, it's more like slave to master kind of love? idk, inukai probably holds some sort of severe obsession with the dog but to a sexual extent i can't say for sure, the other girl simply wanted the dog cuz she saw senpai in him and since she loves him the dog was included but whether she loves the dog just as much that can't be certain, if i don't see smth actually sexual with the dog it's not across the beastialy boarders in my book

ps: her licking the dog's nose or the dog/cat? cosplay doesn't indicate much. (that was a lot of rambling lol sorry about that).
You're pretty fixated on this subject, aren't you?

Feb 16, 2023 3:05 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Ngl this isn’t where I saw things going, I think Inukai could have used her tracker as proof that Pochita is hers but the showdown was hilarious, Tsukishiro hiding that bone in her panties was ridiculous but fits right in with this show. She was found out in the end tho and Inukai is seen as the rightful owner of Pochita, just trading one wacky girl for another lol.

And the beginning of this episode was the first time we’ve seen this girl with a lab coat from the OP playing a role, but it was obvious that she was the one who made him a dog lol, but at least our boy remembers that now.
Feb 16, 2023 3:38 PM

Apr 2017
Jesse-kun said:
it's a forum after all, talking about this anime is normal, what? if you have an issue with what i said, state your opinion, this is the place for it.
Feb 16, 2023 3:45 PM

May 2018
Pochita Go home bruhh
Feb 16, 2023 3:49 PM
Seasonal watcher

Oct 2017
Kirito_online said:
Jesse-kun said:
it's a forum after all, talking about this anime is normal, what? if you have an issue with what i said, state your opinion, this is the place for it.
I never said it wasn't normal, did I? I have no issue with it whatsoever. I was just wondering/asking a question.
Feb 16, 2023 3:53 PM

May 2019
Interesting that Usagi called Pochita senpai. Even though Usagi did mention that Pochita reminds him of senpai it still makes me wonder if she had something to do with the lab coat girl, the chocolate, and turning him into a dog. Regardless, the competition was hilarious and why the hell did Usagi have a bone LOL. She did pull out all the stops with the move she did thought but I though Nekotani could see from her vantage point that she was cheating.

Both Karen and Usagi are crazy but I'm curious to find out more backstory on this mess.
Feb 16, 2023 4:02 PM

Jan 2022
At this point I don't know why I have gone so far, but AT LEAST this episode was probably the *best*, it had real story and a fight between Inukai-san and Tsukishiro to see which girl Pochita prefers. It also had pretty funny momentst that caught me off gard. Overall I guess it's a bit more fine now.
I like everything, ok
Feb 16, 2023 4:03 PM

Apr 2022
inukai and usagi went 'ORA ORA ORA' mode with their feet. TMI from inukai about pochita. sigh.
Feb 16, 2023 4:51 PM
Dec 2022
So he became a dog cuz of that short girl?? A lead🤔!! Usagi calling the dog "senpai" makes think she knows it's him, but it's probably her delusion given the skinship they had. It's like in Dog & Scissors when Kazuhito's sister knows him in his dog form but doesn't know😂. It's funny how they had a competition to see whose panties he'd entered, that's what guys in dog bodies get. Even as a dog he's a man of culture. Karen and Usagi are now rivals for a dog! Dog vs Bunny! Ready? Fight!
Anime-Otaku123Feb 16, 2023 5:45 PM
Feb 17, 2023 1:09 AM
Aug 2022
TheColonel76 said:
Ngl this isn’t where I saw things going, I think Inukai could have used her tracker as proof that Pochita is hers but the showdown was hilarious, Tsukishiro hiding that bone in her panties was ridiculous but fits right in with this show. She was found out in the end tho and Inukai is seen as the rightful owner of Pochita, just trading one wacky girl for another lol.

And the beginning of this episode was the first time we’ve seen this girl with a lab coat from the OP playing a role, but it was obvious that she was the one who made him a dog lol, but at least our boy remembers that now.

Agreed with you 💯 He was decieved by that lab coat girl.
Feb 17, 2023 3:56 AM

Mar 2008
So Usagi just happened to have a dog bone and called him “senpai” ? Hmmm

That little competition was funny weird.

Browsing episode discussions of this with ad blocker off is amusing. Im getting an ad for a dog crate for small dogs. Lol
Feb 17, 2023 6:45 AM

Apr 2017
Jesse-kun said:
Kirito_online said:
I never said it wasn't normal, did I? I have no issue with it whatsoever. I was just wondering/asking a question.
well it goes without saying, i was simply curious, i feel like my answers will be found if i just read the manga which i guess i should atp.
Feb 17, 2023 6:46 AM
Seasonal watcher

Oct 2017
Kirito_online said:
Jesse-kun said:
well it goes without saying, i was simply curious, i feel like my answers will be found if i just read the manga which i guess i should atp.
The manga is ahead by a mile so I’d say so, yes.
Feb 17, 2023 10:32 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the Valentine´s chocolat is dangerous!!! kekeke
Feb 17, 2023 2:26 PM
Feb 2022
this anime keeps going more and more sus every episode
Feb 17, 2023 6:30 PM

Jul 2016
Nothing to say here. Just another episode showcasing why Nekotani is the only sane girl in this mess.
Feb 17, 2023 10:37 PM

Apr 2015
Just when I thought this show couldn't get weirder, it does.
Feb 17, 2023 11:40 PM

Nov 2018
Yep, he totally should've just gone over and sat by Nekotani rather than either of the other two
Feb 18, 2023 5:57 AM
Oct 2021
i just want to be a dog
Feb 18, 2023 11:16 AM

Sep 2020
This might be the most ridiculous episode I've watched recently, he finally knows how he turned into a dog.
Feb 18, 2023 10:19 PM
Jan 2022
Those girls wanna make a contract to that chainsaw devil dog 😂
Feb 19, 2023 4:24 AM

Jan 2023
Average ecchi anime episode.
Feb 19, 2023 1:10 PM

Mar 2018
More camel toe in that episode than in all of the dirt in somalia
Feb 19, 2023 3:54 PM

May 2018
ok that was the strangest battle I've ever seen. Not even fucked up hentai makes me go 'bruh' the entire episode
Feb 21, 2023 4:32 PM
Jul 2018
Cheaters never prosper!
Feb 21, 2023 5:05 PM
Nov 2022
I promise I'm only watching this cuz I'm bored
Feb 23, 2023 9:53 AM

Feb 2022
hehe, girls went yandere, very funny, nothing can go wro...
NANIKORE?
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Feb 24, 2023 6:31 AM

Jun 2019
Inukai is scary... man... too obsessed.
Feb 24, 2023 7:04 AM
Sep 2020
Alright I can't believe this is the same country which created masterpiece like Aot, Monster, Steins;Gate
Feb 24, 2023 8:54 AM

Oct 2008
my reaction when Tsukishiro took out that dildo...i mean that dog bone was: "WHAT THE F**K!!!" this is just silly hilarious! not even ero anymore!
5/5.

Feb 27, 2023 4:59 AM
Oct 2019
Oh no it's the chocolate, now who is tjat girl??

Omg it's so degenerate.

I'm laughing so hard at the contest.
Mar 14, 2023 11:35 PM

Jul 2021
i've lost all my braincells after watching this episode. absolutely horrendous.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 7, 2023 4:41 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Now Pochita have another objective to find the labcoat girl who deceiving him into eating those messed up chocolate. But to what extend since he can't even resist the girls who's fighting over his Paw. Whatever they did there tho, its actually making Pochita VA also laugh, can't help but hearing his voice bursting shit there kekw. All in all, Pochita surely take an L move for not choosing kouhai. Sighing...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Chainsaw man fans are going to love this one.

VehicularHomicid - Nov 1, 2022

14 by GeoXsf9 »»
May 24, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Inu ni Nattara Suki na Hito ni Hirowareta. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jesse-kun - Jan 4, 2023

251 by EsoKazulin »»
May 5, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Inu ni Nattara Suki na Hito ni Hirowareta. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 19, 2023

107 by naturalbrawler »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:06 PM

Poll: » Inu ni Nattara Suki na Hito ni Hirowareta. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Jesse-kun - Jan 12, 2023

82 by naturalbrawler »»
Dec 29, 2023 11:50 PM

Poll: » Inu ni Nattara Suki na Hito ni Hirowareta. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 23, 2023

88 by akihikosama »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.