Forum Settings
Forums

It's a crime for Ecchi Anime to have Western Toilet

New
Feb 3, 2023 8:19 AM

Apr 2018
When it comes to ecchi anime, its main appeal is the ecchi. That's why there is always the cliche toilet scene. But yet all those toilets are Western-style toilets that hides all the goodies. Wouldn't traditional Asian-style toilet elevate these cliche scenes to greater heights since there are more versatile camera angles and exposure?
Feb 3, 2023 8:28 AM

Sep 2021
you want to watch your favorite waifu crouched up taking a shit and piss with everything out? 
Feb 3, 2023 8:32 AM

Aug 2022
Those asian toilets are abhorrent, we have some in eastern europe. I would not wish the pain of crouching down to take a shit on my worst enemy. I'd much rather ecchi anime keep using western toilets.
Feb 3, 2023 8:33 AM

Jan 2014
It should be a crime for those traditional Asian-style toilets to have existed in the first place. Also, those traditional toilets aren't sexy at all. Only scat enjoyers would be able to appreciate that. Who's with me on this?
Feb 3, 2023 8:36 AM

Jan 2020
St_Dantry said:
It should be a crime for those traditional Asian-style toilets to have existed in the first place. Also, those traditional toilets aren't sexy at all. Only scat enjoyers would be able to appreciate that. Who's with me on this?

I don't think toilets are sexy in general, man.
Feb 3, 2023 8:38 AM

Oct 2010
dude watched kimi ni todoke and can't get enough
the bigger crime is when they make all americans hot and blonds in anime when americans are fat and brown haired
Feb 3, 2023 8:45 AM
Dec 2021
St_Dantry said:

A hole in the floor where you have to squat to take a shit is not a bathroom 
fucking cavemen lmao
Feb 3, 2023 8:47 AM

Jan 2014
I said:
Pitto_
It said:
St_Dantry

I agree with you, I'm no scat enjoyer. it's just a matter of degree.

Imagine the Denji gripping Power scene, but replace the western toilet with a traditional Asian-style toilet. I felt queasy during the original scene as I imagined the smell in the bathroom but If I had to see the actual toilet water, that would be 100x more disgusting.
Feb 3, 2023 8:53 AM

May 2019
The actual crime is the blatant absence of Bikini Armors in recent Ecchi anime not some silly toilet humor.

Feb 3, 2023 8:54 AM

Nov 2008
No, and I'm not into sex in public bathrooms nor the toilet.

Feb 3, 2023 9:10 AM

Jul 2021
had that in renai flops of last season. it's not nice. anyway why you wanna get turned on by watching toilet scenes?

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 3, 2023 9:26 AM

Jun 2019
There's a scene I saw recently in Project A-ko 4 where a girl pisses standing up into an Asian style toilet, facing forward like a guy (toilet is slightly in front and below her), couldn't believe my eyes. It was weird. Keep the western style toilets in our ecchi. Then you can see all the goodies Power left for you in the bowl after her poopy time as it seems you like that sort of thing.
Feb 3, 2023 9:40 AM

Sep 2021
tchitchouan said:
The actual crime is the blatant absence of Bikini Armors in recent Ecchi anime not some silly toilet humor.
didn't know that belly dancers counted but now that I know, I agree dude, it's crazy how there's so many popular fetishes but belly dancers ain't one of them 
Feb 3, 2023 9:46 AM

Apr 2015
Another day, another Dragevard thread that makes me go "wtf?"
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 3, 2023 9:50 AM

Jul 2016
Thank you for saying what needed to be said.

Saiorno said:
you want to watch your favorite waifu crouched up taking a shit and piss with everything out? 

Yes.
Feb 3, 2023 10:38 AM

May 2019
Saiorno said:
tchitchouan said:
didn't know that belly dancers counted but now that I know, I agree dude, it's crazy how there's so many popular fetishes but belly dancers ain't one of them 
Yes of course, the belly dancer outfit is technically an oriental bikini armor and it's such a shame there's such a lack of such a beautiful attire.
Feb 3, 2023 11:17 AM

May 2018
By traditional you mean those holes in a floor where you can pee and poo right into the sea? (It makes fish grow bigger, they say)

More topics from this board

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 43 seconds ago

0 by Rinrinka »»
43 seconds ago

» what is battle shonen?

deg - 4 hours ago

15 by TRC_Randy »»
2 minutes ago

» Underrated character designs/outfits you think are appealing / sexy

IpreferEcchi - 1 hour ago

4 by LightWorker »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - Yesterday

43 by TRC_Randy »»
10 minutes ago

» Anime adaptation wish list

kuroneko99 - Apr 5

32 by nishant0 »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.