Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Apparently,Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 18, 2023 5:48 AM

Apr 2016
props to fifs for eating all his meal with the twig thingy in his mouth
Jan 18, 2023 7:44 AM

Jun 2016
i really enjoying this show so much !!
Jan 18, 2023 12:58 PM
Jan 2016
animation quality seemd to have dropped.
Jan 18, 2023 3:11 PM
Jul 2017
I hope we see Nick and his crew, Zem, Curran, and Tiana, kill their former groups they were affiliated with because those people were snakes.
Jan 18, 2023 3:48 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I totally forgot that there's IDOLS in this world, for some reason

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 19, 2023 12:59 AM
Jul 2020
You have strong, beautiful and tough dragon girl in party who for you are willing to tank any boss without hesitation. What are you doing?
a/ you give her best eq and marry her
b/ betray her

That dude was not bad. That dude was straight stupid. 

On other hand we got Fifs, a goated chad. He didn't offer her help or ask any questions. He just accepted her and stared hidden mentoring her. With the power of delicious food he gives Curran foundations to finding new chance and taking enjoyment from life.  Salute and respect to him o7

WHAT THE HOLLY FUCK WERE THOSE ICECREAMS??????

Curran smile and laugh is so beautiful <3 And finally we have all in party to start getting acknowledged.
Jan 19, 2023 4:58 AM
Apr 2021
The amount of things happening in a single episode is just too much to comprehend.
That being said, the 1st ep put such a high bar, all other episodes seem kindda bland now LMAO. The ending n opening songs also has a lot of things happening, especially adorable things lmao. Be sure to notice ^^
Jan 19, 2023 5:32 AM
Feb 2014
Its nice t have some backstory but i got bored
Jan 19, 2023 6:36 AM

Jul 2021
decent episode again. curran's backstory was sad. i hope she finds that guy who betrayed her, gets her things back and then tortures that guy to death. i also hope she meets with fiff again, they can be good friends i think.

4/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 19, 2023 8:45 AM

Jan 2021
We learned more about dragon girls backstory and her generic betrayal. All I got to her is; Man that sucks. You thought he was your comrade but he wasn't. Them being moved around by a click of the mouse was pretty funny. They just dragged them from point A to point B.
Jan 19, 2023 10:26 AM

Nov 2013
ew that big bug, good thing dragon skin is so hard that she doesn't even notice it lols

that trash merchant,i guess his items are so trash that no one buys them so he needs to fake to sell lmao
love how the guy was like... shall we indeed call the cops?

oh so that's what happened to her before, trusting the team, but they left her behind... that being said, i don't see a reason to do that, they would win a lot more money if they kept her than by stealing that snake lmao
at least they didn't kill her, they probably could have done it if they wanted
oh they wanted her items too, i guess thats valuable, specially that gem

ah yes, i wonder if a purse full of coins is enough for a dinner lol
there's that cool guy inside, seems like she liked him, she also went and ate the exact same things everywhere lol funny stalker

that being said, the guys before said that kalios was going to the dragon place, i wonder if that's a lie (as in returning her items, which they obviously won't)

haha i was wondering if the guy was gonna notice her, anyone would
seems like he is having fun with her following him, he even started to tell her the best food, for a solo guy, he sure is nice

a new girl Agate helps our mc with his problems about Curran's pendant
her eyes sure are pretty

Curran around food again, her favorite thing in the world
but wtf are these foods, i swear everything has moving legs, ew
she really is having fun now, look at how much she is laughing, this new team better protect her smile
guess she knows some "magic tricks" lol

lastly, an important quest to get the sword of bonds
that name tho, i wonder if only teams with good bons can enter explore that labyrinth, not that it makes sense to me :D

cute ending song
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 19, 2023 3:36 PM

Apr 2019
in this episode we learned more about Curran's backstory of how she came to be, she really put a lot of trust on Calios Party only to be betrayed and robbed by them. After trying to search for Calios and his party she happened to see Fifs at a restaurant who is a well known solo adventurer.

After hearing so much about him she started following him which he notices and even suggest foods to her and told her to get a new coat, after that she never seen him again but it seems eating became a form of escapism for her which also became her new driving force as well.

Agate seems to really help Nick a lot whenever he's on the dumps
JorovieJan 19, 2023 3:40 PM
Jan 19, 2023 3:38 PM

Apr 2019
Softhenic03 said:
Okay but what about that monster gem Curran was so insisted to take back? She simply forgot? lol
i guess she put that aside for now
Jan 19, 2023 9:04 PM
Jul 2022
Curran reminds if me of malfina from the conniticut clark meme for some reason
Jan 20, 2023 1:09 AM
Mar 2012
oof Curran double scammed.
Dragon foodie adorbs. Fif such a cool solo bro, gives her space while guiding as a food connoisseur.
Nick & Agate nice pair, but Nick & dragon fooding also quite chill.
Jan 20, 2023 5:43 PM

Aug 2014
Watching Curran so lively is a nice thing to see XD
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jan 22, 2023 7:38 PM

Jan 2013
I do hope that in the next episode, we'll be having some action scenes since it's been pretty chill so far.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 23, 2023 9:10 AM
Oct 2020
So she filled her void with delicious food.
Jan 25, 2023 9:26 AM
Dec 2022
animations is a bit janky for me but the story is progressing well enough
Feb 4, 2023 2:10 PM

Nov 2013
Well, Calios has the stereotypical douchebag look and demeanor. Every time his name was mentioned, I had to think of the word callous. Even without betrayal being the initial premise, it was fairly obvious what's going to happen. It's good that she found new motivation by following Fifs around and that he took it in stride. Apparently, Curran means hero or champion in Irish, which would be fitting in a way.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 7, 2023 12:06 PM

Nov 2009
This Carios dude at the beginning of Flash Back look like the "Nice Knight"...

But turns out he's a scheming bastard T_T

Poor Curran, she trusted him so much...

(and even lost her Dragon Race's Kings Jewel... which means Curran can never return back to her race, which is why she's been wandering endlessly in Human Cities)

(this is why you never fully trust anyone, everyone is SUS)

___ ___ ___

Curran + Nick = the betrayal done to Shield Hero (lured by girl/guy and then have everything stolen)

___ ___ ___

Also... what was with that dude sliding into the Bar? LOL (literally a static image moving)

And Curran became a stalker on the "solo eater dude"...

I hope Curran meets this Eifs guy again

___ ___ ___

Meanwhile... we gone from Fantasy style Bar/Inn to Modern world clothing/ building again at the fountain. (and then back to Fantasy Bar/ Inn...)

I am so not used to this series jumping from different Era styles.
amlgFeb 7, 2023 12:11 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 15, 2023 9:00 AM
Aug 2017
Curran is best girl!
Mar 24, 2023 5:52 AM
Mar 2023
Excelente episódio, mto bom ver o background da dragonwaifu
Mar 24, 12:30 PM
Jul 2019
Does curran get the dragon stone back? please spoil me
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The Disappointing Animation Quality ( 1 2 )

RabbitBeardy - Jan 18, 2023

50 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Feb 21, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Ningen Fushin no Boukensha-tachi ga Sekai wo Sukuu you desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2023

77 by Arrow02 »»
Jan 10, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Ningen Fushin no Boukensha-tachi ga Sekai wo Sukuu you desu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2023

85 by sh4dowmanski »»
Nov 21, 2023 11:37 AM

Poll: » Ningen Fushin no Boukensha-tachi ga Sekai wo Sukuu you desu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 3, 2023

186 by MKSTEEL »»
Oct 2, 2023 11:07 AM

» Finished Ep 9, wanna drop....

KainiusTheGreat - Apr 6, 2023

16 by KainiusTheGreat »»
Aug 15, 2023 1:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.