Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 14, 2016 3:04 AM

Dec 2013
LMAO at Masa's reaction when he found the girl on his futon his reaction was really priceless. So Yaichi also buys stuff to the girls. Hope that Masa will get well soon

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Feb 29, 2016 5:17 AM
Jul 2014
Another good episode. In this we found out about a favor Matsu owe Yukichi! The pace of this Anime reminds me of another masterpiece - Shigurui! Peace like this in Anime (slow) leaves room for plenty of daydreaming - which I like to do so much, it's my escape from reality!
Obviously we're about to find out how Band of Five Leaves formed at all, came together! More or less Yakichi is in the center, leader, but not only that, looks like everybody from the gang owe him a favor! Yakichi saved Matsu after a failed robbery, Umezou owe him because Akitsu was saved with the Yukichi's help from disgrace, even Otake owe him a favor from a long time ago as she said...
We'll surely see how Masa fits in this story! Oh, yeah, and I do hope Masa gets better! The disease he have is due to the lack of vitamin B1!!! He should eat more diverse food and he'll be as good as new!
jakovFeb 29, 2016 11:07 PM
Oct 15, 2016 1:25 AM

Mar 2012
Seems like we'll be going back to kidnapping in the next episode.
Apr 24, 2018 8:40 AM

Feb 2017
Those close-ups aren't helping the stupid face designs any.
Dec 21, 2018 3:36 PM

Feb 2013
I have a feeling Ichi is interested in Masa to corrupt him, maybe because Masa reminds him of his younger self.

That cover for Matsu was really clever, but damn that would hurt.

_kukiyomenai said:
LMAO at Masa's reaction when he found the girl on his futon his reaction was really priceless. So Yaichi also buys stuff to the girls. Hope that Masa will get well soon

haha yeah Masa's so innocent.
Sep 14, 2021 12:14 AM

Sep 2021
still loving the art style and how its picking up further, these gray area characters are intriguing.
Sep 19, 2021 4:14 PM

Aug 2017
Masa is pathetic and annoying. Probably, the worst pratagonist from this season.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saraiya Goyou Episode 5 Discussion

Dunky - May 13, 2010

38 by Dywei »»
Jan 28, 4:49 AM

Poll: » Saraiya Goyou Episode 7 Discussion

plagalcadence - May 27, 2010

32 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
May 20, 2023 1:18 PM

Poll: » Saraiya Goyou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

bbobjs - Apr 22, 2010

68 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
May 16, 2023 2:01 PM

Poll: » Saraiya Goyou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bbobjs - Apr 15, 2010

129 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
May 16, 2023 4:36 AM

Poll: » Saraiya Goyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

controlmajortom - Jul 1, 2010

136 by Nemo_Niemand »»
Dec 15, 2022 1:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.