Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 21, 2022 12:58 AM

Oct 2015
Lol no backstory at all for yuki
Sasuga
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Dec 21, 2022 3:05 AM

Dec 2020
Welp. Kenjaku is too powerful.
Dec 21, 2022 3:55 AM
Jul 2022
So Yuki's death was in vain?
Dec 21, 2022 9:06 PM

Jun 2014
Rare L for Gege, hundreds of chapters of build up just for Yuki to get the Stars & Stripe treatment. This dude really stooped to MHA levels…
Dec 22, 2022 4:05 PM
May 2018
What a waste awful writing, can’t be justified no matter what it would make more sense to kill off a well established/developed character.
Dec 22, 2022 11:54 PM
Feb 2021
Lessssss gooooooo!!!! Gege making this article age worse and worse by the day! My 🐐

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2021/2/17/22278866/jujutsu-kaisen-women
Dec 23, 2022 1:30 AM

Oct 2017
Yuki just died like that, damn.
Dec 23, 2022 2:14 AM

Sep 2019
I don't understand the slander for Gege and his decision to kill Yuki. She can still get a flashback and tbh what else does she need to do for the story? This is unlike Stars and stripes in MHA; we were introduced to Yuki relatively early in the story and she made appearances in Shibuya, Gojo's past, and the start of the culling games. We already know her goal to get rid of cursed energy, her being a former star vessel, and her abilities. She or Choso had to die in this fight, through the whole Culling games the good guys have been catching w's/. Choso was the obvious choice to die, so I respect the less predictable decision. 
Dec 23, 2022 2:39 AM

Mar 2015
the evil got more powerful!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 23, 2022 3:20 AM

May 2020
Felt nothing about Yuki's death, as for the whole time she was a character who was.. just there, nothing more nothing less.

Though now since author had put Gojo and Yuki out of context, just curious to see the degree of plot armour author has planned for Itadori going forward.
Dec 23, 2022 3:38 AM

Jan 2009
this is bad Yuki died easily, first Nobara was killed now her
Dec 23, 2022 4:06 AM
Feb 2022
This is what I like most about jujutsu Kaisen
No matter how much efforts you put , it's not necessary that situation will turn in your way

F**King crazy

But this will get obviously slandered as people here want here backstory for every thing
I don't think Yuki needed something like that.
Gattz said:
Rare L for Gege, hundreds of chapters of build up just for Yuki to get the Stars & Stripe treatment. This dude really stooped to MHA levels…
Star and stripes ended with bullshit
Afo getting nerfed

But for geto it made no difference
Damn people on mal need some braincells for sure

And Yuki was there from gojo past arc
Imo the only thing left is her idea about curses.
That's the most important thing left related to her.

For the chapter
The fight was awesome and I wasn't really predicting that Yuki might die
The traditional shonen trend of backstory then death is just sooooo boooring now.
This sudden death with that last pannel craziness of Yuki was awesome.
Dec 23, 2022 6:06 AM
May 2021
Ppl comparing jjk to mha 🤡🤡 Gege shits on mha.
Dec 23, 2022 6:07 AM
May 2021
JJK has evolved into a different approach to shonen so why the fck having a backstory everytime if it’s not gonna contribute anything to the story? Ppl r stuck in the past.
Dec 23, 2022 7:26 AM
Jan 2021
jas-samaaa said:
JJK has evolved into a different approach to shonen so why the fck having a backstory everytime if it’s not gonna contribute anything to the story? Ppl r stuck in the past.
using this logic why hype up a character, kill them off having them done absolutely nothing in the story “different approach” doesn’t mean good.
Dec 23, 2022 7:40 AM
Jan 2021
inexcusable bad writing the power scaling ranking systems in these mangas because more meaningless by the author. Why bother hyping a character as a top being in your verse if that’s how you are going to treat them ?
Dec 23, 2022 7:54 AM
Feb 2022
6Mankind123 said:
inexcusable bad writing the power scaling ranking systems in these mangas because more meaningless by the author. Why bother hyping a character as a top being in your verse if that’s how you are going to treat them ?
being top doesn't mean you can't defeat one
Plans can turn total 180 .

And Yuki is a special grade
And we saw at last what she can do
She can Kill special grade curses like they ain't anything.
The thing is that kenkaju lived through this hell for 1000 years.
You are undestimating this man
He even made sukuna useless.
Dec 23, 2022 8:57 AM
Jan 2021
Sanjii_1234 said:
6Mankind123 said:

how many characters have survived encounters with kenkaju at this point ? Surely a character hyped as one of few in the whole verse could have done the same at least in her first battle she did nothing. You are lying if you think that showing remotely justified the hype her character was given.
Dec 23, 2022 9:01 AM
Feb 2022
6Mankind123 said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

how many characters have survived encounters with kenkaju at this point ? Surely a character hyped as one of few in the whole verse could have done the same at least in her first battle she did nothing. You are lying if you think that showing remotely justified the hype her character was given.

If you want a Naruto here
Then you are at wrong place dude

The same was their for jogo
This series ain't for powerscalling dude.
Dec 23, 2022 9:12 AM
Jan 2021
Sanjii_1234 said:
6Mankind123 said:

in Naruto at least they killed off characters after developing them imagine jiraiya being killed in his first fight it would be just as meaningless and weightless as Yuki’s death
Dec 23, 2022 9:26 AM

Sep 2021
now im really starting to think about it as pointed by others, yuki didn't have a backstory. um if she was going to die, a backstory was to be expected. but now i think that maybe yuki isn't dead (nobara treatment) is what i assume. but if she's actually dead then not giving a backstory makes it seem that she was left out of the story. Tengen ded
Dec 23, 2022 9:37 AM

Jun 2014
Yall are smoking that good crack because this chapter was fire. A backstory would have been nice, sure, but a lack of one doesn't ruin the impact of this fight. RIP Yuki, Kenjaku is just THAT dude. This result was expected, there's no way Kenjaku would get defeated just yet at this point in the story and the guy has been around for 1000 years. That much experience will outdo just about anyone. Also, the man is a fucking menace and is becoming one of my favorite shounen antagonists. Looking forward to where the Culling Game goes next. 
thebrentinator24Dec 23, 2022 10:08 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 23, 2022 9:54 AM
Sep 2021
The Art and everything that happen
Dec 23, 2022 10:05 AM
Feb 2022
6Mankind123 said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

in Naruto at least they killed off characters after developing them imagine jiraiya being killed in his first fight it would be just as meaningless and weightless as Yuki’s death
naah I am happy that nowdays atleast good side don't have Friendship armour.
Imagine fighting path of pain and defeating it because you are just from good side
Nice powerscalling at its finest.

If you are hyped it doesn't mean you are safe.
Also whole Naruto fanbase laughing at neiji.
Dec 23, 2022 10:49 AM
Jul 2019
Can someone please explain to me how Kenjaku's anti-gravity thing works? 

Can a black hole not absorb something that is anti-gravity? Is that how Ken survived? 

Dec 23, 2022 11:29 AM
Nov 2020
No wonder Gege follows Andrew Tate on twitter lmao
Dec 23, 2022 11:31 AM

Sep 2019
6Mankind123 said:
jas-samaaa said:
using this logic why hype up a character, kill them off having them done absolutely nothing in the story “different approach” doesn’t mean good.

Yuki already had a significant impact on the plot. She’s the reason Geto became what he was, he influenced Todo and she saved Yuji in Shibuya. How has she not done anything
Dec 23, 2022 11:35 AM

Apr 2018
A small flashback for Choso, but Yuki died with nothing? Sadge. The link that connects Choso and Yuji is just so incredibly wholesome, but also saddening. One feels the pain as a living human, the other as a curse. The climax of the fight ended surprisingly well. Even though Yuki didn't manage to take out Kenjaku with that blackhole technique and Tengen is gone. Did Gege put Choso above Yuki? Because she had so much more in store and a character that was introducted so early on just left like that. Of course, she had a great impact on the story, but it feels weird to just let her die like that. Man, the art felt so out of place sometimes because of how clean it was. 

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 23, 2022 3:28 PM
Mar 2021
I was starting to like yuki even more for her to just die. Now kenjaku is in possession of tengen’s abilities making him even more broken than before. We need Gojo to be released asap cause we have Shigaraki 2.0 on our hands.
Dec 23, 2022 3:33 PM
Jun 2021
Ice0105 said:
I was starting to like yuki even more for her to just die. Now kenjaku is in possession of tengen’s abilities making him even more broken than before. We need Gojo to be released asap cause we have Shigaraki 2.0 on our hands.
Please don't compare this mid with God 
And don't even think about it do you understand don't even think  about it 
Dec 23, 2022 7:35 PM
Dec 2022
sad and amused/confused idk
Dec 23, 2022 7:56 PM

Jul 2021
Gege hates women tho I don't really care about Yuki's character in the first place but it's completely understandable if one finds this kind of offensive in some perspective. To say the least JJK isn't as shit as MHA level.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 24, 2022 4:15 PM
Apr 2014
bruh, I dont really expect Yuki to win against Kenny but I never expect her to (presumably) die :(

and it feels bs how Kenny has just the right CT to save his own ass

Dec 24, 2022 11:14 PM
Mar 2021
DARK_KING00 said:
Ice0105 said:
Please don't compare this mid with God 
And don't even think about it do you understand don't even think  about it 

Uhhh I’m confused of what you are trying to say. Elaborate please
Dec 25, 2022 6:31 AM

Apr 2020
I don't know why, but when I was reading this chapter, I was listening to this unique song, and to some extent, it matched the atmosphere of this chapter! < One Piece OST - I'm Whitebeard >

EMOTIONAL CH. Yuki's character isn't finished yet?! Gege wouldn't reveal all that star plasma vessel stuff without a reason. We'll see the next chapter, but I'm sure that maybe she'll start merging with Tengen or something. I feel like there's more to her than we have seen by now.

+  Kenny can keep techniques from previous bodies!!! And she is NOT a random woman, she's a sorcerer!!! this mf don't miss! 
Dec 25, 2022 7:29 AM
Oct 2008
At least He knows what He is doing with his work. I CANT say this thing about authors of Black clover or mha. Story concept dissapear and only left mindless battles that make no sense
Dec 25, 2022 9:10 AM

Dec 2020
JosodaLoso said:
I don't understand the slander for Gege and his decision to kill Yuki. She can still get a flashback and tbh what else does she need to do for the story? This is unlike Stars and stripes in MHA; we were introduced to Yuki relatively early in the story and she made appearances in Shibuya, Gojo's past, and the start of the culling games. We already know her goal to get rid of cursed energy, her being a former star vessel, and her abilities. She or Choso had to die in this fight, through the whole Culling games the good guys have been catching w's/. Choso was the obvious choice to die, so I respect the less predictable decision. 
Agreed. People are just over-reacting. 
Dec 25, 2022 9:29 AM

Mar 2021
This sucks. Not that I'm a fan of Yuki or anything but this is plain disrespect.

Hyping up a character only to shitface her in the span of 3 chapters? Wow man

I'm starting to see what others mean when they say Gege actually writes women badly. The only great one rn is Maki, but even she is just reduced to wanting to be Toji. lol

Putting Yuki aside... Kenjaku surviving a goddamn black hole with no scratch is just pure plot armor. The technique he revealed is an asspull. And a blackhole that small would eat the whole planet anyway... the sciency bs is fun until it just becomes too much like in this chapter.

Now imagine the kinda asspull that is gonna be needed to defeat Kenjaku later. Wtf was Gege thinking upping the scales this much.

One cool thing? Yuki's ultimate level of her technique being a black hole makes sense considering her ability.

Dec 25, 2022 11:32 AM
May 2020
I was wrong. Yuki is fucked. Choso is safe for now but failed in his task. Tengen is fucked. Everyone is fucked. Kenjaku has won. Our only hope now is for Angel to get out of the Culling Game.
Dec 25, 2022 12:16 PM

Apr 2016
I hope we get to know more about Yuki in the next chapter. I'm really interested in her. Also, Choso lived so im glad for that
Dec 26, 2022 6:30 AM

Nov 2016
I thought all would die, so the fact that Choso survived is a W. Yuki also went out with a bang. Even if the anime won't get here anytime soon, it's something epic to look forward to.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 26, 2022 11:26 AM
Dec 2020
im confused, but i liked

Dec 27, 2022 8:24 AM
Dec 2022
This was a depressing chapter can't believe she died like that
Dec 27, 2022 10:12 AM
Aug 2020
Who tf needs a backstory for a character that is able to form a blackhole. I think this is waaaaay better, keep it simple 'show don't tell.' I am already confused enough with the names and backstories of all these characters I don't need one for every single character. 
Dec 28, 2022 1:48 AM

Jun 2019
Man... I really forgot to write my thoughts on this chapter. It was amazing. We finally know Itadori's mom's name, Kaori. And, her Cursed Technique saved him from Yuuki's Black hole. RIP Yuuki, you were badass and beautiful. I'll miss you.
Dec 28, 2022 10:31 AM
Mar 2015
He is still human in that he can say goodbye to a friend
Dec 30, 2022 12:08 PM

Oct 2018
Waiting for Yuji using gravity cursed techniques after this chapter
CANDIES!:
Dec 31, 2022 9:39 PM

May 2019
Holy shit. Kaori's jujutsu technique now provides pretty ample speculation for Yuji's inheritance from both Brain, her and Sukuna

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jan 1, 2023 9:02 AM
Nov 2021
I thought choso gonna die....
Jan 2, 2023 11:34 AM
May 2021
Wish we’d seen more of Yuki but at least she got her moment in these last couple chapters. Truly a badass and went out like a champ even tho she couldn’t bring down Kenjaku.

Is Gojo ever gonna come out his box? What the hell is left in the culling games? Wb the military vs Jujutsu sorcerers? Man these chapters bring weekly is ultimate pain
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» He doesn't know how to write ( 1 2 )

Nugi97 - Mar 23

50 by Miyamotodex23 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - Apr 24

22 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 257 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 17

76 by Nicrotx »»
Apr 24, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

56 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
Apr 23, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 24, 2023

58 by scorpioniclibra »»
Apr 21, 7:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.