Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 30, 2022 8:58 PM
Nov 2022
Franck_Nicolas said:
??? Why couldn t he use his powers to stop the car or move the child?
B r u h

i think he panicked because car was really close to hit that child. he couldn't use his powers on time.
Nov 30, 2022 9:04 PM

Jul 2017
Franck_Nicolas said:
B r u h

Yeah seriously. Also Mob's been hit by statues and flown into concrete before with less consequence. It's not like he's slow on reacting to put up a shield either, he's obviously capable of acknowledging a car was a source of danger as he jumped.

I really hope there isn't a wishy washy reason like his emotions being weird or something, I hope there's a good explanation next week.
Nov 30, 2022 9:27 PM
Sep 2018
GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS
Nov 30, 2022 10:03 PM
Jan 2022
man poor mob can't catch a break. other than his bones, ofc

pls don't screw him on this universe
Nov 30, 2022 10:03 PM

Apr 2018
TheMAM said:
Franck_Nicolas said:
B r u h

Yeah seriously. Also Mob's been hit by statues and flown into concrete before with less consequence. It's not like he's slow on reacting to put up a shield either, he's obviously capable of acknowledging a car was a source of danger as he jumped.

I really hope there isn't a wishy washy reason like his emotions being weird or something, I hope there's a good explanation next week.

He almost got beaten to pulp by Muscle Lady in S1 and Mogami managed to neutralize him with a single punch in S2, all because they caught Mob off-guard before he could react and put up a barrier. People don't seem to realize that Mob is a regular human being in terms of physical frailty and thus needs to be aware of his surroundings to protect himself with psychic powers.
Nov 30, 2022 10:36 PM

Apr 2015
SHINOBI-03 said:
Can't believe they pulled a YuYu Hakusho on us.

Now he'll become the true spirit detective he was destined to--
Nov 30, 2022 11:02 PM

Mar 2019
kiruthecatt said:

I'm impressed you made it to this season.

Seriously. How does this happen? How do these people make it to season 3 and then go on crying about the slice-of-life stuff in the last two episodes? Mob has been obsessed with Tsubomi since like episode 1 and he's been unable to speak with her sincerely. Mob expressing his feelings for her is the end point for his transformation from this awkward as fuck introverted kid who bottles up all his emotions to someone who doesn't repress them and is able to emotionally mature.

It's not dragon ball z. If you want dragon ball then go watch dragon ball z. This stuff with Mob and Tsubomi is the meat of the story.
Nov 30, 2022 11:17 PM
Mar 2020
Wtf just happened, what the hell !!?
Nov 30, 2022 11:35 PM

Sep 2020
my poor son he needs a hug
Dec 1, 2022 12:56 AM

May 2021
Lame, everything was going ok in the episode until that pathetic cliffhanger, I guess fans will make any excuse to validate that Shigeo didn't used his powers. The worst thing of all is people in the comments is acting like if Shigeo is really going to die, makes you wonder if they are really so stupid... CSM fans though not being known as the brightest fandom didn't even blind an eye when Makima and Denji got headshot in the last episode, anyone with an IQ over 30 can guess that those characters aren't going to die so easily, just like Mob is going to survive this lame cliffhanger, MP 100 isn't build like that when it comes to kill a character and the worst of all, this type of death-threat cliffhanger has been used already in the show in S1 (Ep 11, Reigen) and in S2 (Shigeo family burned) to no real impact, both of those cliffhangers ended being used just for the shock effect and nothing happened after that, both Reigen and Shigeo family were pretty secure and alive after that, so in the 3rd time you use it are you expecting me to believe that the MC is going to die? It is not even close to be acceptable.

Also the last two episodes are starting to feel like a filler, I hope to see some kind of value from those episodes into the last 3 episodes remaining or the season score will be affected by that, those last moments of the episode could be used as the build-up for Mob declaration, then next episode Mobs get rejected (only viable execution of the plot) and last two episodes would had been Mob accepting his failure at reaching his objetive even when he made the effort to improve himself but recognizing that sometimes that isn't enough to get things in life, now focus in getting into a good university and appreciate the journey he has made until now, end of the show. Instead we will have another arc where the main target of Shigeo will be again delayed, leaving less time for introspection, also something tells me this arc will end in power of friendship or power of love, please I hope that I will be wrong.

Anyways, MP is not even remotely close to being an AOTY candidate and the last season has been the worst one by far right now and I don't think the last 3 episodes will fix that, overall the episode was a 7.3/10 until the cliffhanger but that happened and so it ends with a 5.2/10, the season so far stands at a 5.4/10.
Dec 1, 2022 1:08 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Everyone has probably mentioned this already, but yeah: saitama

We always needed more of Tsubomi-chan, so I'm glad we have this arc that is focused on her. The question is will it end on the next episode or so, or will it grow into something more and use up all the remaining episodes of the season? Haven't read the manga so I'm not sure.

Not that it's a bad thing, but apart from the showdown with Dimple, this season has been pretty chill so far, unlike S2 which I don't remember there being a single episode which didn't pack its own punch. I hope that in the remaining episodes there comes a scene that I can call THE moment of the season...

...then the end of this episode happened and my hope for something truly great has been rekindled once again. Also Toshiki a goat for giving Mob those flowers. They're probably all messed up now, but I hope Mob manages to give them to Tsubomi in the end.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 1, 2022 2:00 AM
Dec 2021
I rlly love MP100.
Dec 1, 2022 2:29 AM
Mar 2018
And we're back to quality animation. Damn that ending, I feel bad for the flowers. :p
Dec 1, 2022 2:32 AM
Oct 2021
THE ONE PUNCH MAN REFERENCE AHHHH. Also that ending WTF need that next ep
Dec 1, 2022 2:43 AM

Jul 2016
azzyd112 said:
THE ONE PUNCH MAN REFERENCE AHHHH. Also that ending WTF need that next ep

I loved that one punch man cameo
Dec 1, 2022 2:46 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
boring episode, love episode, with ended wonderfull!!!! kekeke Sorry, i am bad!!!kekeke
Dec 1, 2022 3:11 AM

Sep 2021
Wawawie. Saitama cameo around 16:38 of episode 9
Dec 1, 2022 3:56 AM

Nov 2020
Very Good, very nice buildup, cant wait to see what happens next
Dec 1, 2022 4:48 AM
Aug 2022
-Xenophon- said:
Lame, everything was going ok in the episode until that pathetic cliffhanger, I guess fans will make any excuse to validate that Shigeo didn't used his powers. The worst thing of all is people in the comments is acting like if Shigeo is really going to die, makes you wonder if they are really so stupid... CSM fans though not being known as the brightest fandom didn't even blind an eye when Makima and Denji got headshot in the last episode, anyone with an IQ over 30 can guess that those characters aren't going to die so easily, just like Mob is going to survive this lame cliffhanger, MP 100 isn't build like that when it comes to kill a character and the worst of all, this type of death-threat cliffhanger has been used already in the show in S1 (Ep 11, Reigen) and in S2 (Shigeo family burned) to no real impact, both of those cliffhangers ended being used just for the shock effect and nothing happened after that, both Reigen and Shigeo family were pretty secure and alive after that, so in the 3rd time you use it are you expecting me to believe that the MC is going to die? It is not even close to be acceptable.

Also the last two episodes are starting to feel like a filler, I hope to see some kind of value from those episodes into the last 3 episodes remaining or the season score will be affected by that, those last moments of the episode could be used as the build-up for Mob declaration, then next episode Mobs get rejected (only viable execution of the plot) and last two episodes would had been Mob accepting his failure at reaching his objetive even when he made the effort to improve himself but recognizing that sometimes that isn't enough to get things in life, now focus in getting into a good university and appreciate the journey he has made until now, end of the show. Instead we will have another arc where the main target of Shigeo will be again delayed, leaving less time for introspection, also something tells me this arc will end in power of friendship or power of love, please I hope that I will be wrong.

Anyways, MP is not even remotely close to being an AOTY candidate and the last season has been the worst one by far right now and I don't think the last 3 episodes will fix that, overall the episode was a 7.3/10 until the cliffhanger but that happened and so it ends with a 5.2/10, the season so far stands at a 5.4/10.
finally someone lol, if not for bones god tier adaptation this show would've been unwatchable.im still pissed the family survived the burn. They could've ventured into darker route with family's death
Dec 1, 2022 5:01 AM
Apr 2016
kiruthecatt said:
TheMAM said:

It's not like he uses psychic power on a daily basis, he's actually holding himself using it. It took time to click in, especially he's being caught off guard here.

He s literally fighting regularly against spirits or god like supernatural creatures
You mean his fight with smile was less dangerous than a car? lol

I hope there will be a good explanation for this
Dec 1, 2022 5:26 AM

Mar 2021
Wow that went dark. Wonder how's this gonna go now. Oh nevermind the preview spoils it.

Too bad that I honestly do not care about Tsubomi, she's the classic "childhood friend" trope who gets no development throughout the story, only through one single flashback to the playground. Now, I don't care about ships, but Mezato is much better for Mob.

Besides that, overall a sweet episode, I felt quite nervous lol

Reigen gave Mob some great advice, I'd say that too. Just be yourself bros. Don't settle for someone who can't appreciate you wholely. (That doesn't mean that you shouldn't work on improving yourself)

How nice of the flower shop guy to give Mob the bigger bouquet!
AbsoluteCinemaDec 1, 2022 5:34 AM

Dec 1, 2022 7:11 AM

Jan 2019
Godd why did they have to do him like that, this man can never catch a break

Dec 1, 2022 7:35 AM

Jan 2022
I thought from here it might get interesting. I hope there will be good elements in the next story for example Mob loses his memory and becomes a different person. I can't wait for the next.

Not Bad 4/5
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Dec 1, 2022 7:40 AM
May 2011
kiruthecatt said:
Franck_Nicolas said:

He s literally fighting regularly against spirits or god like supernatural creatures
You mean his fight with smile was less dangerous than a car? lol

I hope there will be a good explanation for this
There's no explanation. Yes he has psychic power but he got hit by other students when he was young (causing the accident with Ritsu), he fell while running, he broke the vase not reacting to it fast enough,... Just rewatch s1 and s2 you'll see. He only uses his power to protect himself while in a fight, not when unexpected things happen like this. If this is a problem then it should've been adressed since s1.
He has enough time to push the kid out of the way, but not enough to push him with his powers, or barrier the kid, or barrier himself? If the idea is that he is vulnerable when he is intentionally not using his powers or when he is not expecting the trauma, then make the car an actual surprise. The entire scene is fixed if you just remove the little boy, and have Mob get smeared by the car because he doesn't see it coming. The kid only exists to give Mob another hero moment, and it's really unnecessary at this point.
Dec 1, 2022 7:51 AM

Feb 2010
kiruthecatt said:
ReinhardVonMusel said:
Trash episode.

Can't care less about Mob asking a girl out.

Mob getting hit that badly by a car is a Sasuke-losing-rinnegan levels of stupid.
I'm impressed you made it to this season.
Cry about it.

Mob Psycho 100 isn't Aria.
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Dec 1, 2022 10:27 AM
Feb 2020
What's going on? MOB
Dec 1, 2022 10:34 AM
Mar 2015
After all that work Mob is road kill
Dec 1, 2022 10:41 AM
Nov 2020
So it may seem like she likes the blonde boy and Mob finds out about this in the next episode and goes berserk right?
Dec 1, 2022 10:42 AM

Jul 2014
poor mob gets hit because he was helping people
Dec 1, 2022 11:07 AM
Jun 2019
After the end of the episode it should be obvious that this anime is a Isekai now. The name will change probably to "I got isekeit to a fantasy world and kept my op psychik powers".
Dec 1, 2022 11:55 AM
Feb 2019
i knew i should've procrastinated on watching this episode T-T
Dec 1, 2022 11:57 AM
Nov 2019
This reminds of the season 2 episode with the school-wide race. An episode focusing on Mob trying to ask out Tsubomi that goes from 0 to 100 at the very end. In this case Mob channeling his inner Yusuke.
Dec 1, 2022 12:33 PM
Nov 2022
This episode was really good and I'm looking forward to the arc
Dec 1, 2022 12:34 PM

Jan 2021
what just happen!!!
Dec 1, 2022 12:36 PM
Nov 2020
Thank the heavens Dimple died so he didn’t have to experience the abomination of these last 2 episodes.
Dec 1, 2022 1:38 PM

Sep 2020
Not sure how it will end, I guess Mob may lose some of his memory, and they will try to help him recall it.
Dec 1, 2022 2:45 PM

Mar 2009
my question is why he didn't use his powers to stop the car for the second time?
Dec 1, 2022 3:04 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Damn. After all that hard work preparing to confess to Tsubomi, he gets hit by a car after saving the boy. My guess that was that everything happened so fast and Mob only had a split decision to save the kid and didn't have time to use his powers as before when he saved the cat the first time. Looked like his powers kicked to absorbed the damage he took from getting hit by a truck, but he still took a lot of damage. The question is how is his powers going to respond now that he's unconscious?
Dec 1, 2022 4:38 PM
Sep 2018
OMFG FIRST DIMPLE NOW MOB WTF IS HAPPENING MAN 😭😭😭😭😭
Dec 1, 2022 5:18 PM

Jan 2021
Such a cheery episode with all of Mob's friends helping him. Then he gets hit by a truck. My man did not deserve that.
Dec 1, 2022 5:34 PM

Dec 2015
I wonder why I still delude myself with this community. I came here expecting to see ppl reacting to the ending and being excited for the episode, yet I'm seeing a bunch of idiots fixating over a "flaw" they invented and just objectively wrong. On the moment they make Mob be unconsious multiple times due to him not reacting on time, this whole point just lost any kinda of credibility. Any nitpicky tangents like "car and kid positioning" are just downright pathetic. None of those things are open to discussion, period.

I still blame Mauler and his racist friends for the massive increase of those people that nitpick the fuck out of good written series to claim it's "objectively bad". Most of those people don't find entertainiment on any media, only on the "art of nitpicking" due to the feeling of superiority. It's genuinely sad
Dec 1, 2022 5:42 PM

Mar 2021
SarryFairy said:
I knew the episode was going too happy and cute
Never thought of it like that.

Holy fucking shit.

Dec 1, 2022 6:17 PM
Apr 2022
Rexnihilo said:
Wow so not even Mob can take on truck kun. I also love the music/sound that plays when mob gets hit.
I don’t live there so I can’t say but I’ve been told that the sound used to be played for blind people when the street crossing thing turned green but they stopped for some reason… too creepy ig lol
Dec 1, 2022 6:24 PM
Apr 2022
Yuri_Cobaia said:
Not gonna lie, the drama and character development in this season did not worked out for me. Season 2 first half did this way better. I feel like Mob Psycho final arc is going to be ok, but nothing that would make the world shake.
Never liked the romantic approach in this anime, the girls that are around mob always felt manipulative, and Mob having no clue about this kind of behavior never even gave the opportunity to the narrative develop more interesting situations.

That's why i did not felt any sense of acomplishment as MOb supposed did b4 getting wrecked by a car. My boy literally says "Thanks everyone" and i was like, thanks for what? Most of these people were not even in season 2 most important arc, so the only moments that you had with them were in season 1 when you got introduced to their school clubs.

What is interesting to me is that his loved one, is probably an arrogant or clueless girl, that is going to wreck is heart or not care about him. I want to see what the show has to offer when Mob realises that. Also watch me not giving a care about his accident because the show literally spoils everything in the preview

So… did you take turn your brain off fun too literally and actually turn your brain off? Cuz uh people in season 2 climax who were in this arc let’s name them rq… Hanazawa, Reigen, Ritsu, that one Gardner dude, and the entire fucking body improvement club? Huh is that like pretty much everyone in the episode aside from a few other important character which he also talks to but they aren’t important cuz they aren’t in the fights though huh? God you are so dumb… I’m sure this will sound so repetitive because every real fan knows it and I’m sure has said it to you before.. mob psycho isn’t about the fights.🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 No way am I right? It’s almost like the show is about a boy growing up and his story with him and his mentor and those around him.
Dec 1, 2022 6:27 PM
Oct 2020
Rimusimp said:
Rexnihilo said:
Wow so not even Mob can take on truck kun. I also love the music/sound that plays when mob gets hit.
I don’t live there so I can’t say but I’ve been told that the sound used to be played for blind people when the street crossing thing turned green but they stopped for some reason… too creepy ig lol
Is that so. It is quite creepy but I love it when anime play that.
Dec 1, 2022 6:35 PM
Apr 2022
-Xenophon- said:

God I hate little shits like this who act like everyone is fucking retarded.. we know that he’s not gonna die… the concept of plot armor isn’t anything new. It’s just a lot more fun to go and enjoy it, live in the moment. All these wannabe critics going to good shit and pretending it’s mid. Idk why people are shitting on s3 lol. Just here for fights and animation I guess, still even after ep 6 they still be hating. Well don’t worry peeps they’ll change their tune after the finale
Dec 1, 2022 6:37 PM
Aug 2017
Rimusimp said:
Yuri_Cobaia said:
Not gonna lie, the drama and character development in this season did not worked out for me. Season 2 first half did this way better. I feel like Mob Psycho final arc is going to be ok, but nothing that would make the world shake.
Never liked the romantic approach in this anime, the girls that are around mob always felt manipulative, and Mob having no clue about this kind of behavior never even gave the opportunity to the narrative develop more interesting situations.

That's why i did not felt any sense of acomplishment as MOb supposed did b4 getting wrecked by a car. My boy literally says "Thanks everyone" and i was like, thanks for what? Most of these people were not even in season 2 most important arc, so the only moments that you had with them were in season 1 when you got introduced to their school clubs.

What is interesting to me is that his loved one, is probably an arrogant or clueless girl, that is going to wreck is heart or not care about him. I want to see what the show has to offer when Mob realises that. Also watch me not giving a care about his accident because the show literally spoils everything in the preview

So… did you take turn your brain off fun too literally and actually turn your brain off? Cuz uh people in season 2 climax who were in this arc let’s name them rq… Hanazawa, Reigen, Ritsu, that one Gardner dude, and the entire fucking body improvement club? Huh is that like pretty much everyone in the episode aside from a few other important character which he also talks to but they aren’t important cuz they aren’t in the fights though huh? God you are so dumb… I’m sure this will sound so repetitive because every real fan knows it and I’m sure has said it to you before.. mob psycho isn’t about the fights.🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 No way am I right? It’s almost like the show is about a boy growing up and his story with him and his mentor and those around him.
Rimusimp said:
Yuri_Cobaia said:

Oh they were there? Sorry, i guess its WORST then i thought, because i did not even remembered about them. That's crazy, and here i was thinking that this anime knew how to make deep bounds beetween characters, but i see that i was wrong. Thanks for the info, you made my point get even harder, i ll make sure to take away some points of this matter in my future review.

Ah, and let me just point this out for you, if was not for the fights Mob Psycho 100 would not even have 30% of the attraction, the fights may not be the main source of the narrative, but sure are the main selling point, otherwise they would not being hyping the "0% to 100%" meiter every episode.

And here I thought that someone that calls other people dumb for no reason, would be able to notice that.
Dec 1, 2022 6:43 PM
Apr 2022
Yuri_Cobaia said:
Rimusimp said:
Rimusimp said:

Oh they were there? Sorry, i guess its WORST then i thought, because i did not even remembered about them. That's crazy, and here i was thinking that this anime knew how to make deep bounds beetween characters, but i see that i was wrong. Thanks for the info, you made my point get even harder, i ll make sure to take away some points of this matter in my future review.

Ah, and let me just point this out for you, if was not for the fights Mob Psycho 100 would not even have 30% of the attraction, the fights may not be the main source of the narrative, but sure are the main selling point, otherwise they would not being hyping the "0% to 100%" meiter every episode.

And here I thought that someone that calls other people dumb for no reason, would be able to notice that.
First off all, how does that prove your point in anyway? It just means you’re too dumb to remember characters. Also the fights were the main selling point for season 1 and newcomers, but if you’re here at season 3 you should be able to understand the true beauty behind mob psycho. If you can’t understand the true meaning then go watch opening 2 and get back to me on it
Dec 1, 2022 7:16 PM
Nov 2016
OMG!!1!1oneonetwo! is truck-kun ok?

I said this before and I will say it again, is this really a final season? shit is so fucking underwhelming, goddamn! I just couldn't care less seeing Mob being hit by truck-kun, shit was too cliché for me to enjoy. The episode wasn't THAT bad and it made me smirk a couple of times but for a final season and to be this close to the ending I simply expected better, shit is way too overrated and this just isn't cutting it for me.

Good thing this is almost over, I won't have to deal with this anime ever again.

6/10
Dec 1, 2022 7:37 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, Mob getting hit by a car is surprisingly dark. And after such a wholesome episode too. I'm very intrigued. I wonder where the next episode will go.

Again, wholesome episode. Was nice seeing the cast of characters again, and all the friends Mob's made along the way.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2022

620 by ReaperCreeper »»
Apr 20, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Which season of Mob Psycho 100 do you guys prefer?

MillerEvans23 - Apr 16

26 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 19, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2022

452 by Bunterino »»
Apr 13, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2022

354 by esofdiamon »»
Mar 17, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2022

526 by atmos_t »»
Mar 16, 1:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.