Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 8 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 4, 2022 8:58 AM
May 2022
Agora a party está quase completa, será q no próximo episódio vai aparecer a raposinha??? A runa e a Sora são os típicos gêmeos identicos mas com personalidades diferentes, mas divertidas, e tivemos Fanservice (Good Job!) bem censurado, mas é bom ter um pouco disso nesse tipo de anime focado em comêdia.

Domador vs Domador, vai ser interressante, mas apenas se esse domador estive no msm nível do Rein, pq vai se um massacre se não estiver.
Dec 6, 2022 3:52 AM

Feb 2018
Some fanservice ic ic.

I guess Rein didn't want to get in that lake coz that fish might do sus activities >_>

Never ending plan to watch list...

Dec 14, 2022 8:19 AM
May 2019
MegamiRem said:
Pretty chill episode with the girls having fun. The lake scene was heavily censored though damn.

I'm heading to 4anime after this just in case there's an uncensored version. Though I highly doubt it because this series strikes me more as TV-14 than TV-MA, lol
Dec 14, 2022 8:23 AM
May 2019
starflutter said:
Ehh, I loved this anime for the first 5 episodes or so but it started to get boring for me now. I feel they could've done something a lot more interesting with the concept of a guy who can control and temporarily become animals.

At least the next episode seems like it will have some more action with Rein going against another beast tamer.

Also, that shot of Rein with the whip was some nice fanservice for us girls. :D

It feels like this show is so wholesome to a point it's kind of annoying and corny... every episode is just Rein constantly being praised by the girls. We get it, he's OP. Now let's see him in action please!!

Your wish is granted in the next episode
Dec 14, 2022 8:24 AM
May 2019
abyss_will said:
I wasn't expecting that level of censhorship, I really hate that so if in the future you see this comment and an uncen version came out please let me know because I wanna see those kitten milkers, dragon's hangers and even the loli's washing boards

I'm checking 4anime to see if an uncensored version exists but I doubt it given how wholesome the series is. Like someone said above, it was uncensored in the manga but didn't show nipple detail.
Dec 14, 2022 6:37 PM

Jan 2018
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:

I'm checking 4anime to see if an uncensored version exists but I doubt it given how wholesome the series is. Like someone said above, it was uncensored in the manga but didn't show nipple detail.

Guess we will have to wait a few years until some genious invents an artificial intelligence that speciallizes in uncensoring anime
Dec 15, 2022 3:18 AM
May 2019
abyss_will said:
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:

Guess we will have to wait a few years until some genious invents an artificial intelligence that speciallizes in uncensoring anime

If I can be the creator of Projekt Monika then I can create that as well.
Dec 19, 2022 4:22 AM

Aug 2014
Bless Rein eyes XD
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jan 3, 2023 4:19 AM

Jul 2015
Normally one would've used assimilation and peeked on the girls in secret, but I guess Rein's direct approach also worked out with this understanding bunch

Jan 3, 2023 9:10 PM

Feb 2021
I think the enemy beast tamer is not strong as Him.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 5, 2023 3:16 AM

Sep 2012
this pervy fairy is hilarious 
Mar 5, 2023 10:04 AM

May 2012
It is censored even on Blu-ray

In other words uncensored version does not exist and it will probably never exist
Mar 14, 2023 2:50 AM

Feb 2022
Runa's mind is pervyyy!
Jul 17, 2023 1:14 PM
Jul 2023
I really like this anime, I hope there will be a season 2
Nov 5, 2023 5:51 AM

Apr 2013
That dwarf must be a bit senile already. What's the difference in giving him money to buy a weapon or just giving him the weapon in the first place?
Jan 18, 8:26 PM

Nov 2009
The kids are right.

Rein does have more Waifus now, LOL.

And Rein with a Whip... HOLY SHIT... WTF... if I was a Ultimate Species, I would probably end up wanting to be tamed too... HOLY...

Also... don't worry litttle fairies, there are plenty of people that are into pettankos too.
amlgJan 18, 8:30 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 17, 5:21 AM

Aug 2019
two young wives :)
as dumb as this show is they handled that swimming scene well. so tired of the scream and hit instead of listening "joke".
stupid godrays are stupid. also extremely random steam conviniently covering only their bodies. from the animation quality i wouldnt be surprised if this studio worked on hentai in the past >:D

"there is a beast tamer insidie" ohno what will we do. its been quite established that rein is like the only good beast tamer so why is he worried
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2022

131 by ItzAloy »»
Yesterday, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 26, 2022

53 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 12, 2022

57 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 5, 2022

45 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 16, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 29, 2022

97 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 16, 5:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.