Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 16, 2022 5:45 PM
Nov 2016
I haven't read the webcomic of Mob Psycho but... is this really the final season? for a final season this is pretty meh so far, I expected these types of episodes in the 1st season or something but definitely not in the final season.

By this point, this anime needed to be at its peak, with awesome plot twists or climax or whatever but this supposed "final" season hasn't provided anything of the sort, the previous episode with Dimple's death was okay-ish but that's the only thing I can remember from this season, seriously, how the fuck is this season with a 8.68 rating?

Another underwhelming episode from the supposed "final" season, it may not be a filler episode but it sure as hell felt like a filler episode, meh.
Nov 16, 2022 6:01 PM

Jun 2012
"Watching from overseas?" Reigen-san acknowledged us, we can die happy.
"The f**ker who goes round beating people to a pulp. He thinks it'll never happen to himself. But there's gonna be a day when the f**ker gets f**king beaten to a pulp too. But that day's f**king today and the guy doing the beating is a f**king c**t." - Sang-hoon, Breathless (2009)
Nov 16, 2022 6:08 PM
May 2011
Favorite episode of the season so far.
Nov 16, 2022 6:43 PM

Jul 2016
I mean, new kid could have just communicated telepathically with the president... well, gotta assume he didn't want to be rude.

By the way, seeing Serizawa being a dedicated student melts my heart.
Nov 16, 2022 7:27 PM
Jan 2016
Very cute nice episode to follow up the heart wrench I felt from ep 6.

If Prez doesn’t believe him why doesn’t he just say something in her mind like he did with the other members? For plot probably but still
Nov 16, 2022 7:44 PM
Nov 2016
kiruthecatt said:
xZabuzax said:
I haven't read the webcomic of Mob Psycho but... is this really the final season? for a final season this is pretty meh so far, I expected these types of episodes in the 1st season or something but definitely not in the final season.

By this point, this anime needed to be at its peak, with awesome plot twists or climax or whatever but this supposed "final" season hasn't provided anything of the sort, the previous episode with Dimple's death was okay-ish but that's the only thing I can remember from this season, seriously, how the fuck is this season with a 8.68 rating?

Another underwhelming episode from the supposed "final" season, it may not be a filler episode but it sure as hell felt like a filler episode, meh.
The final arc is insanely good, this is not even peak.

I hope so, we are in episode 7 already, this is almost ending and I haven't seen anything "exceptional" or worth remembering, well... the only decent thing in this entire season so far is the previous episode with Dimple's death since it's the only thing worth remembering, this season hasn't impressed me with the other stuff it presented so I can't even bother remembering them.

I just don't bother remembering the things that I don't like in an anime. For a final season, I expected way more than this, I hope the remaining episodes are good.
Nov 16, 2022 7:53 PM
Feb 2020
Manga readers: how good is what's going to be adapted in the next episode in the manga? because its being hyped up a lot
Nov 16, 2022 9:02 PM
Jul 2018
Good episode this week, I'm guessing more trouble is coming their way.
Excited for next episode.
Nov 16, 2022 9:04 PM

Aug 2019
Sadge still no news on Dimple after his gigachad sacrifice. I doubt they will, but i'll be rlly upset if they never let Shigeo know what rlly happened at the divine tree and leave Dimple as a unsung hero

Looping back to a more SOL arc, long time since the Telepathy club were in the spotlight. Bit more bleak story with finals and Kurata never making proper memories, didn't expect a whole new character as well for it.
Takenaka personally, for some reason, i can't actually understand his whole character. On one hand he seems cold and cynical with how he rejected the clubs initial offer cus he didn't want to help them make any memories, then his backstory with growing up with telepathy and how he used it on others. Next i guess if he knows your sincere enough he'll help like with Shigeo? After that he seems kinda chill and nervous, not rlly the person i expected him to be.
Nov 16, 2022 9:53 PM

Apr 2021
great episode mob psycho it's perfect
[jmg align=right]https://i.imgur.com/XLRDPsi.png?1[/img]
anime list
manga list
blog posts

Nov 16, 2022 10:54 PM

Oct 2022
Love how Reigen is super cautious while driving :3
Nov 17, 2022 12:39 AM
Nov 2022
it was perfect down to the last minute details
Nov 17, 2022 12:42 AM

Dec 2008
cringeylazy said:
kinda boring filler ep

MP100 has no filler. People who are incapable of following a story shouldn't be watching this show. Back to school you go.
Nov 17, 2022 2:00 AM
Feb 2022
what a wholesome episode.

I like how it touches on Ritsu's insecurity of not being on the same page as his nii-san. it's so obvious on Ritsu that Takenaka doesn't even have to use his telepathic ability to read him.
Nov 17, 2022 2:50 AM
May 2017
Pretty okay episode. Setting up for something nice probably. 3/5
Nov 17, 2022 2:53 AM

Jul 2016
Antanaru said:
So... why didn't he just speak directly to her mind?

Too easy and she really wants a UFO siting.
Nov 17, 2022 3:25 AM
Mar 2018
I'm a little disappointed Mob is not a telepath himself (though I bet he could figure it out if he really tried), but man, this was a nice episode to shift the focus away from Mob a bit, while showing how dependable he has become at the same time. This is a fun ensemble of characters, and I really like that they are interacting like this.

Really looking forward to next week's episode.
Nov 17, 2022 4:13 AM

Jul 2021
decent episode.

who would have thought that takenaka was a telepathist.

this seems to be leading somewhere, let's see what it is.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 17, 2022 4:26 AM

Aug 2015
MugiwaraJopa said:
For such a hyped season it's been pretty... whelming so far. One great episode out of 7. Not like there's anything particularly wrong with the other episodes but for a final season, it surely doesn't feel like one.

I'm glad that Mob is more confident now, and Reigen is hilarious as usual

xZabuzax said:

The climax event of Mob Psycho was during Season 2 with the battle against the main antagonist, Toichiro Suzuki, the rest of the story arcs after that are not that big in terms of large scale of events happening because the overrarching threat has already been dealt with previously, although Psycho Helmet was still a good antagonist for Season 3 and added a lot of development with Dimple and Shigeo
Nov 17, 2022 4:33 AM
Jan 2021
Woohoo more Reigen
Nov 17, 2022 5:10 AM
Oct 2019
damn it's been a month since Ekubo disappearing 😥

Minecraft kids is back.

for a chill episode like this, it's still cinematic.
Nov 17, 2022 6:25 AM

Dec 2016
raccoon-child said:
cringeylazy said:
kinda boring filler ep

MP100 has no filler. People who are incapable of following a story shouldn't be watching this show. Back to school you go.

People who use a lazy retort using nothing but strawmans instead of actually explaining why the person they are questioning is allegedly wrong shouldn't be spending time on the internet shiposting either.

kiruthecatt said:
xZabuzax said:

The final arc is insanely good, this is not even peak.
Also, if the only thing you can remember is Dimple's death, then you don't really care for Mob's character development at all during episodes 3-5 right?

I'm not OP, but I share their vision. A show of this caliber that has banked it's popularity in the sakugafest fights and the intrincate buildup of underground societies that want to turn the world upside down for their own benefit shouldn't be this erratic in terms of direction if ithis is supposed to be the final season.

Character growth is such an overused excuse to make people turn their heads on lesser writing and execution. Sure, Mob's growth has been a recurring theme since the episode 1, but lets not fool ourselves thinking that character growth is the most important asset of this kind of series when hundreds of other titles don't even get a smidge of attention despite them being more focused on actual human drama.

Lets also not forget that Dimple's stage out scene (not an actual death since he was already just a spirit) was all part of his own wrongdoing, so maybe we shouldn't romanticize it as some sort of needed life lesson for Mob.
KimurahNov 17, 2022 6:38 AM
Nov 17, 2022 7:18 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ahaha that new small arc is starting good with that telepath from the other club and now their quest to attract an UFO, this is gonna be fun especially that Reigen is driving them
Nov 17, 2022 7:20 AM

Jul 2014
It was an alright episode, obviously setting up for the next
Nov 17, 2022 8:01 AM

May 2015
More chill episode after a very big arc.
Nov 17, 2022 9:11 AM
Jun 2021
omoshiroi suge reigen sensei
Nov 17, 2022 10:14 AM
Nov 2016
Elfezen said:
MugiwaraJopa said:
For such a hyped season it's been pretty... whelming so far. One great episode out of 7. Not like there's anything particularly wrong with the other episodes but for a final season, it surely doesn't feel like one.

I'm glad that Mob is more confident now, and Reigen is hilarious as usual

xZabuzax said:

The climax event of Mob Psycho was during Season 2 with the battle against the main antagonist, Toichiro Suzuki, the rest of the story arcs after that are not that big in terms of large scale of events happening because the overrarching threat has already been dealt with previously, although Psycho Helmet was still a good antagonist for Season 3 and added a lot of development with Dimple and Shigeo

That's pretty sad to know, I don't mind big fights, it's not the type of climax I'm trying to find in this last season, the climax can come from a good story but so far, I haven't seen anything worth it in this season apart from Dimple's death which was okay-ish but not good enough for me either since I really didn't care much about Dimple anyway but that's the only thing I can remember on this season, so far, this season has been pretty damn underwhelming so yeah, I do find this season extremely overrated, this is nothing more than a 6/10 so far or 7/10 at best.

Now, I've been shitting on Made in Abyss S2 a lot as well in the 1st half, I wasn't enjoying it either but I loved the 2nd half, the climax and the emotional value in the 2nd half were extremely good and I freaking loved it and I ended up giving Made in Abyss S2 a 9/10, the 2nd half managed to impress me with the climax on the story and I didn't need big fights to enjoy it, the same can happen here in Mob Psycho if they do a good job in the emotional value and the story, I will cross my fingers and hope I get impressed with the remaining episodes.
Nov 17, 2022 10:23 AM

Sep 2020
Pretty interesting episode, but I wonder how the series will end after the tree arc.
Nov 17, 2022 10:59 AM

Jun 2015
Them feels. I get you. I read zero manga but I always follow the anime. I think you can sign upto notifications by clicking an option somewhere. Personally I try not to do it as ive experienced in the past my tablet sending an alert at 3 in the morning and waking me up so ive turned all notifications off.

StateofOhayo said:
Roch2001 said:

Youngling, sometimes all anime is best watched binge watching, but also watching everything seasonal has its merits as you can interact and talk about your episode experiences with other weekly followers. It is entirely a choice within your own hands.

i agree
but dang if i am not patient. idk i have been playing catch up for so long that now it's odd watching seasonally. plus i don't get notifications when a new episode comes out and i watch so much anime that it's hard to track all of them. especially this season with so many good ones. tragic with what happened to golden kamuy. i might even like it more than gintama but stopped reading the manga since i've got a backlog that is just insane.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 17, 2022 11:43 AM

Apr 2018
A relaxing episode after such an incredible episode. A character we've seen in season 2 or something reappeared again. Seems like it's not just a dude.
Pretty fun ep.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 17, 2022 11:46 AM

May 2021
Very slow episode, they introduced a new character from nowhere, Mob hasn't made any move with his crush so far this season, rejection is the only answer he would receive, I never liked Reigen skits or comedy but after 25 episodes, he is starting to get in my nerves, everytime I see him it makes me want to poke my eyes, for a show where people like to praise the "character development", Reigen is still very far and hasn't advanced that much as Mob did in his personal journey, from most of the point of views, Reigen is still a despicable person, I hope something changes in the last 5 episodes.

I don't how this arc will play out, so that can be good for the surprise effect, yet if they really wanted to show telepathy to the President, they could just make the new guy use it with her, a big flaw that must be ignored for plot concerns I guess. Overall, 4.5/10.
Nov 17, 2022 11:57 AM
May 2022
wtf happened to the broccoli
Nov 17, 2022 11:58 AM
May 2022
I cannot explain how confused and kinda mad I am rn cause were us broccoli last ep was all hype now this
Nov 17, 2022 1:49 PM
Feb 2021
wow!!!! amazing episode i really didnt know how they could top last episodes but it seems the upcoming ones are going to be just as interesting
looking forward to them :DDD
Nov 17, 2022 1:51 PM
Nov 2016
-Xenophon- said:
I never liked Reigen skits or comedy but after 25 episodes, he is starting to get in my nerves, everytime I see him it makes me want to poke my eyes, for a show where people like to praise the "character development", Reigen is still very far and hasn't advanced that much as Mob did in his personal journey, from most of the point of views, Reigen is still a despicable person, I hope something changes in the last 5 episodes.

Same, I personally don't like Reigen that much either, I never did, I find his comedy to be unfunny and cringie so yeah, he makes me cringe sometimes. He may give me a smirk here and there but I mostly cringe when I see him doing that crappy comedy.

I just dislike bad comedy and Mob Psycho has crappy comedy.
Nov 17, 2022 1:52 PM
Feb 2021
PurpleMagic said:
We meet a telepath in this episode, and he just happens to go at Mobs school. Mob and friends are lucky. I also didn't realize the president was that close to graduation. Nice to see her getting more screen time.

yeah but isnt constantly having to prove something kinda repetitive
and also she is probably gonna realize when they fight aliens in the next episodes or smth
Nov 17, 2022 1:54 PM
Feb 2021
lycan_ said:
It was an alright episode, obviously setting up for the next
you are right !
i liked it a lot
Nov 17, 2022 2:19 PM

May 2015
Mob is such a precious soul. This little arc might seem like nothing special, but I like it for the character development, it's really nice to see more aspects of Mob's life that are important to him. Not everything is about epic battles, heartfelt bonding time is valuable too. And it's good to have a transmission before the final arc… Having every single episode to be an emotional rollercoaster would honestly be too much.
Nov 17, 2022 3:08 PM
Aug 2018
i like the new character
Nov 17, 2022 4:17 PM
Oct 2021
Decent episode, looks like an introduction to a new arc maybe? I wonder what happens next
Nov 17, 2022 5:26 PM

Jan 2013
A pretty chill episode, i guess our boys and girls are going for some "fun" in the mountains, let's see if they can get it or not.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 17, 2022 6:21 PM

Sep 2017
Well after the big arc of this season it looks like we're doing something a bit more goofy which I'm definitely a fan of. People are really hying up the next episode it seems which makes me think they will find aliens, but actually Dimple went up into space with that broccoli so maybe...
Nov 17, 2022 6:46 PM
Jun 2019
plot twist OMGGGGGGGGGG
Nov 18, 2022 12:17 AM

Jul 2021
Seems to be a built up episode with all the New year Eves going on. Nice to see Tomo having more screen time.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Nov 18, 2022 6:27 AM
May 2020
Still on going anime so I can't say much
Nov 18, 2022 12:37 PM

Jan 2022
Man I really miss dimple
-insert NGE meme here-
Nov 18, 2022 1:59 PM

Feb 2022
I didn't expect that the telepath they found was the member of the telepathy club who had left a long time ago.
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Nov 18, 2022 4:37 PM
Sep 2018
Still can’t get over Dimple man 😭
Btw new guy has a interesting power 🤩
Nov 19, 2022 8:27 AM
Oct 2022
Damn my boy mob has grown into a dependable young man. But losing ekubou has taken its toll on him, how lost were you that you didn't notice the phone rings, Mob?

Also the "UFO" won't be that broccoli right? I thought ekubou flied it to the sea, just like what Mob wanted, but idk. Just hoping that they won't summon chimera ant alien and obliterate the lives on earth :D
Nov 19, 2022 9:20 AM

May 2015
Looking for UFO now!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2022

620 by ReaperCreeper »»
Apr 20, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Which season of Mob Psycho 100 do you guys prefer?

MillerEvans23 - Apr 16

26 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 19, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2022

452 by Bunterino »»
Apr 13, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2022

354 by esofdiamon »»
Mar 17, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2022

526 by atmos_t »»
Mar 16, 1:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.