Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 25, 2022 1:28 PM
Nov 2020
I didn’t think I would get this many replies within than 24 hours but thank you for you for replying
YozarouOct 25, 2022 11:50 PM
Oct 25, 2022 7:16 PM
Jul 2022
Mine is just my name with all the vowels removed and the number at the end is the birthdays of someone special to me.
Oct 25, 2022 7:22 PM
Jul 2018
it was a tumblr username i had for a side-account briefly, but before that, it'd been a phrase i used a lot among my friends. at some point when i was a teenager, "i'm gonna lose my marbles" just started catching on, but i, the queen of hyperbolism in all facets of my day-to-day life, would announce that i'd lost all of my marbles whenever i was exasperated. all of the marbles have been lost, there's not a marble in sight. i just think it's silly but also comes off as a little foreboding. kind of like me)))
Oct 25, 2022 7:41 PM

Dec 2017
I just used a random username generator when I input some things I liked. It gave me my name. I was thinking of going with something else, but I thought "I like classical music, and black, dim colored viola's look pretty cool" so I went with it.
Oct 25, 2022 7:44 PM

Jun 2021
I think you can kind of guess. Replace the G with different letter.

I'm a degenerate.
Oct 25, 2022 7:45 PM

Jan 2022
Because I live on an Island really far up in the north.

Or do I? I'm a real bag of mysteries, huh?
-insert NGE meme here-
Oct 25, 2022 8:38 PM

Dec 2015
Well, my name is Bobby and in 2004 I was involved in a horrifying drunk driving incident.
I had to have one of my arms amputated and now people call me Bobby2Hands ironically.
Oct 26, 2022 10:41 AM

Aug 2012
Sol - is a god in my culture and it means child of the sun. It's also another name for me.

Order-Sol - Character in Guilty Gear in named order Sol, I also use him.
Oct 26, 2022 11:43 AM
Apr 2022
my old username was CoconutKing1 because I was thinking about tiddies at a young age and I couldn't make my name tittyking1 because my mum would see my psn on the ps3. Coconuts were another thing that were big and round so I used coconut instead. I added a 1 for No. 1 because I was goated at black ops 2 I guess.

For my current username I was trying to type 'coconut' but I got 'cocnut' instead and I just stuck with that. It's basically my name for everything now since it's easier to find free usernames as cocnut
Oct 26, 2022 11:55 AM

Aug 2009
Yozarou said:
For those of you who put some thought into their username, how did you come up with such a unique username without having to use random numbers # or an underscore _ etc.

I’ll go first, I wanted a username that was somewhat gender neutral, and I really like the name Yozora after I watched Haganai about 1.5 years ago also because i found out Yozora literally translates to night sky but for obvious reasons that was already taken. So i tampered with the name, a bit and switched the “o” and “a” in Yozora and added a “u” at the end

My user name is a misspelling of a Johnny Quest named Ezekiel Rage.

https://jonnyquest.fandom.com/wiki/Ezekiel_Rage
Oct 26, 2022 12:16 PM

Sep 2019
Ikishoten is something I've started picking up more recently.

A reaccuring ability for the Samurai job in the Final Fantasy series.

It supposedly means "the state of being exceedingly enthusiastic and full of spirit." Which I'm nothing alike.

I'm more of a "the state of being too laid back and chill." So it's lowkey a reversed pun on myself.

Edit: Here's the kanji for those curious. 意気衝天
Oct 26, 2022 12:29 PM
Nov 2020
cocnut said:
my old username was CoconutKing1 because I was thinking about tiddies at a young age and I couldn't make my name tittyking1 because my mum would see my psn on the ps3. Coconuts were another thing that were big and round so I used coconut instead. I added a 1 for No. 1 because I was goated at black ops 2 I guess.

For my current username I was trying to type 'coconut' but I got 'cocnut' instead and I just stuck with that. It's basically my name for everything now since it's easier to find free usernames as cocnut

I actually misspelled Yozora as Yazara and even though that wasn’t taken (and still isn’t) I thought I could do better than that and then I got Yozarou
Oct 26, 2022 12:31 PM
Jul 2018
it's my name so its pretty cool and unique
Oct 26, 2022 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
Leiman is supposed to sound like Layman, as in newbie.
Which will make sense once I start doing reviews.
I plan too, but I'll probably be still a newbie by the time I do some; thus making them "Layman/Leiman" reviews.
Oct 26, 2022 5:37 PM

Apr 2016
The story of how I created my username is a bit long, back in 2009 or 2010 a friend showed me a MMO called AQW (Adventure Quest Worlds), and during signup, I had to create a username, during that time I was learning how to play the guitar, so I used the word “paleta” that is the word for chip (guitar chip) in English, as a base to my name and then added “valei” to the end of it, so I got “Paletavalei”, after playing it for a while I wanted to change my character's class, but I thought that you were stuck with the class that you created the account with, so I created another account, but I liked my username, so I removed the last later of it and got “Paletavale” a username that I used for a few years. And then in 2014 I wanted to change my steam accounts from my real name (it was not me who created my account), and used the “Paletavale”, but the problem was that the name was big and did not fit well in Steam's UI, but I still wanted to keep a similar username, so I came back to the word “Paleta” (chip) and changed the last letter from “A” to “S” and then “Palets” was born. If the username “Palets” is already taken, something that very rarely happens, I go by the username “PaletsVi”, this username came in existence in 2016 or 2017, in this year I was gifted a PS4, but when creating my PSN account "Palets" was already taken, and I had just finished Code Geass a few months earlier, and I really liked Lelouch, so I thought, I will just call myself "PaletsViBritannia", but I did not like the big name, so I removed the Britannia and just used the “Vi”, so I got the alternative name "PaletsVi.
Oct 26, 2022 5:38 PM

Jan 2021
This username is literally based on my celeb crush. That's it.

I hope no one I know irl sees my secret account~

Anyways, do I look cute in this outfit?~

Oct 26, 2022 9:00 PM

Jan 2019
My usernames have always been mostly made up words and names. Sheklon was the name of my first (argonian/lizard) character in Skyrim. I like that it's easy to pronounce both in English and Portuguese.

Another username that I've only used a couple times is Yokanoseki. It's a transcription from the kanji 余暇の責 , which is something I made up, meaning "duty of leisure". I've always liked the sound of the word "seki" and I've used it a few times as a username, so I wanted to make something more unique with it.
Oct 26, 2022 9:20 PM

Mar 2018
My user name is what I love and Fap to.
Oct 27, 2022 1:19 AM
May 2022
so basically my fav pokemon used to be blaziken and I used to think fire is damn cool so I wanted my name to be connected with fire and I liked the word blazing and Blaze so after thinking a bit, I came up with this name Blazic so ye
Oct 29, 2022 7:42 AM
Osmanthus Mage

Apr 2020
I find using numbers and symbols for a username ugly.

Signatures are too distracting

^ visit my webby ^

Oct 29, 2022 11:30 AM
Nov 2020
Nhalrath said:
I find using numbers and symbols for a username ugly.

Same here. I don’t like it either.
Oct 29, 2022 11:48 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
It's the demon name of my favourite Dies Irae character Kei Sakurai. Less people read vns compared to watching anime or reading manga.
Nov 2, 2022 7:43 AM
Oct 2020
Well mine is LegionRZA internationally.
Légion from the Republic of banana Republic.

It has to do with how many close calls I had in my life.
Almost got a bullet to the head by walking to buy ciggeretes.
Got mugged by gunpoint. You know typical africa vibes.
I needed a new username since freelancer the game no one know anymore.
So I just went with Légion. The group of demons that fears God so much that it obeys his commands. Fled out of the man and into a herd of pigs, the pigs jumped of the cliff and the demons escaped to roam the earth for eternity.
That is the lore behind my branding.
The profile pic. Is to refer to my heritage and honour to the great fallen.
Nov 2, 2022 9:57 AM

May 2020
As you can see, my username is Tsuyo_Mika (underscore because MAL doesn’t let me use the space)
I just used random characters names in a social media. I used Mikasa for a long time and people began shortening it while referring to me. Later on, even when I changed the name, they kept referring to me as Mika. So there goes the name.
As for the surname, I love strong, badass characters. So I searched up for a good Japanese surname and thus Tsuyo (not Tsuyu from Tsuyu Asui).
Nov 2, 2022 10:24 AM

Sep 2021
uhhhh
i put together Saitama and Giorno
Nov 2, 2022 5:27 PM

Sep 2022
Haaaaaaaaaaaaruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Because Haruka was taken, obviously.

It's just my name, and I'm lucky to really like my name, so I just use it everywhere.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

20 by deg »»
3 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 10 hours ago

9 by tsukareru »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 5 hours ago

9 by Otakupervert890 »»
20 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
1 hour ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.