Forum Settings
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2022 9:53 AM

Aug 2020
This got even darker
Sep 27, 2022 9:54 AM

Oct 2017
The author just doing whatever random bs comes to his mind.
Sep 27, 2022 10:24 AM

Mar 2021
So the time traveler is literally a fucking NPC lmfao

It will never be explained how the power existed in the first place...

"I wont hand this power over to anyone"
*literally 2 panels later*
"I can give this power to you if you want, also here's a tutorial" jesus the writing

This chapter means that Kazutora should have been a time leaper when he killed Shinichiro. Also Takemitchy never killed anyone to get his power. Unless Wakui is tryna tell me that this bozo killed someone before the first episode. So yeah.

smh bro thinks he's carti

AbsoluteCinemaSep 27, 2022 10:32 AM

Sep 27, 2022 10:34 AM

May 2016
Wait, but the ones that killed Shinichi were not Kazutora and Baji? Did they adquire his powers? Baji is already dead so what happened with the power then? Does Kazutora have it? In the second time line Mikey kills Kazutora so he should have it but what happened when Takemichi changed once again the timeline? Where did the powers went? I am sure Takemichi did not kill Mikey in that timeline so I am not sure how he adquired his but there was another timeline where he is the bad guy and Kisaki did not have even once the powers (or so it seems), I am missing something but what?

Okay I need to think about this.
Sep 27, 2022 11:09 AM
Dec 2020
_Rip_Kissanime_ said:
This got even darker

LastLuminescence said:
Wait, but the ones that killed Shinichi were not Kazutora and Baji? Did they adquire his powers? Baji is already dead so what happened with the power then? Does Kazutora have it? In the second time line Mikey kills Kazutora so he should have it but what happened when Takemichi changed once again the timeline? Where did the powers went? I am sure Takemichi did not kill Mikey in that timeline so I am not sure how he adquired his but there was another timeline where he is the bad guy and Kisaki did not have even once the powers (or so it seems), I am missing something but what?

From what I get, Takemitchy probably killed Shinichiro in the very first timeline and he doesn't even know about it. So when he was pushed to the train, he timeleaped. Due to repeated time leapings, butterfly effect came and the new timeline had Kazutora kill Shinichiro. But the power stayed withing Takemitchy, so Kazutora wasn't given the power.
But there still remains a lot of question and plot holes so we have to see
Sep 27, 2022 11:42 AM

Apr 2020
Welcome to badly written time travel (at the height of the Isekai era!) where the rules are made up and the established ways of doing anything don't matter.

Sep 27, 2022 11:53 AM
Aug 2021
şaka gibi 1 bölüm sayesinde her şeyi çözdüm resmen ohaaaa
Sep 27, 2022 11:54 AM

Apr 2020
And on this chapter of flashback revengers... I don't want to theorize about bulllshit.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Sep 27, 2022 12:37 PM

Sep 2020
Maaaan, what a letdown, everyone was expecting it to be Takemichi or Hanma but this literally looks like an NPC.
I hope Wakui will explain everything in a good way
Sep 27, 2022 12:50 PM
Sep 2015
Everybody seems very critical but I really enjoyed it.We see Darkness, murder and yeeting themselves off buildings runs in the Sano family plus the old man could have been any chracter just aged up a lot. Very excited to see how this all plays out.
Shout out to my boy Waka for saying "fuck this shit I'm out"!
Sep 27, 2022 12:53 PM
Sep 2015
I also have a terrible feeling its gonna reveal Takemitchy killed someone and or you don't have to kill to get the power it's just one way.
Sep 27, 2022 12:57 PM
Sep 2020
Plot twist: The old man is Takemichi from the future - the beginning is the end, the end is the beginning 👽
Sep 27, 2022 2:59 PM
Dec 2019
Red_sparkling said:
Plot twist: The old man is Takemichi from the future - the beginning is the end, the end is the beginning 👽

Wouldn’t be surprised at this point tbh
Sep 27, 2022 3:02 PM
May 2021
Wtf am I even reading anymore 😭😭😭🤣 so a homeless guy just had time leaping powers omfgg 💀💀
Sep 27, 2022 3:37 PM
Oct 2020
So the time powers came from a npc homeless man wtf
Sep 27, 2022 4:16 PM

Apr 2018
Re: Tokyo Revengers. Wouldn't be crazy if the old man was Takemitchy.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 27, 2022 7:07 PM

Feb 2014
We can assume from the hobo that he knows there is another way to become a time-leaper - probably how Takemichi became one - besides killing the time-leaper
Sep 28, 2022 12:35 AM
Apr 2022
Complex story don't know what's gonna happen next
Sep 28, 2022 9:04 AM

Jul 2014
Nothing more makes any sense in this manga
Sep 28, 2022 1:22 PM
Aug 2020
... damn I wanna talk smack coz I hate this arc, but that was actually good!
Sep 28, 2022 4:03 PM

Jul 2012
LastLuminescence said:
Wait, but the ones that killed Shinichi were not Kazutora and Baji? Did they acquire his powers? Baji is already dead so what happened with the power then? Does Kazutora have it? In the second time line Mikey kills Kazutora so he should have it but what happened when Takemichi changed once again the timeline? Where did the powers went? I am sure Takemichi did not kill Mikey in that timeline so I am not sure how he acquired his but there was another timeline where he is the bad guy and Kisaki did not have even once the powers (or so it seems), I am missing something but what?
These are all the questions I have. Kazutora struck the killing blow to Shinichiro which means he should have acquired the power if this is the only way to pass it on. Kazutora did go off the deep end after killing Shinichiro, saying he needed to kill Mikey. Maybe he saw back then how screwed up the whole thing is because of Mikey. Of course, in the original timeline, Mikey beat Kazutora to death on Bloody Halloween. Which means Mikey would have gotten the time travel powers. This begs the question: If Mikey had the time leaping power, why not go back and save Shinichiro from dying, or even Draken and Baji from getting stabbed? Unless Mikey didn't know since you seem to need a near-death experience in order to activate them?

Going back to your quote, in the timeline where Mikey killed everyone, it was Naoto who shot Mikey, BUT it was Takemichi who went back in time again to fix things, not Naoto. Naoto honestly continues to just be a useful plot device with no substantiality, so I'm hoping he's somehow more involved in this time travel malarky besides shaking Takemichi's hand.

Also, I'm liking the theory that Takemichi killed someone (though I don't know who because it couldn't have been Mikey in the original timeline), but it would have to be by accident and without any knowledge of it because Takemichi was pathetic before he started standing up for himself.
Sep 29, 2022 2:41 AM

Nov 2012
So you have to kill the guy who has the power and then die to activate it, ok. But if the timeleaper dies he jumps, right? Also, to get the power, is necessary to want to save someone's life?
Now, Takemichi "killed" the guy with the power in his 1st timeline and then died when he was pushed, so someone made Takemichi a timeleaper, someone who calls him a crybaby hero maybe, someone who watched all the shit happening and hoped Takemichi could make it to the best timeline and save them all, this probably is Kisaki.
---Shinichiro kills the homeless man, gets the power---jumps and dies to activate the power---
---1st timeleap---Shinichiro jumps on Mickye's accident day---he saves him---Kazutora kills Shinichiro---Kazutora either gets killed by Kisaki or Takemichi---Kisaki lives the same shit Takemichi has done without saving the people he wants to, then he finds Takemichi and makes a plan to make him the Hero he always saw on him---when he gaves up his power, he has no memories of the past timelines, thats why he deduces Takemichi is a timeleaper when he's about to die, since he didnt remember that
I have a lot of mistakes, but maybe this is kinda what happened, it would be nice to see Kisaki as the mastermind behind this.

My Candies:

Sep 29, 2022 2:46 AM

Nov 2012
Checked chap 184 when Kisaki says 2 good things:
-I can start over and over again until Tachibana is mine!
-Do you still think that Im a timeleaper? I... then dies, so he was about to say "I made you a timeleaper"?
Then this goes against my idea of him wanting to make Takemichi save them all, wack, this is crazy-

My Candies:

Sep 29, 2022 6:28 PM

Oct 2017
¿¿???? this manga is going nowhere, disappointed at this point
Sep 29, 2022 9:00 PM

Mar 2021
Nilav26 said:
_Rip_Kissanime_ said:
This got even darker

LastLuminescence said:

From what I get, Takemitchy probably killed Shinichiro in the very first timeline and he doesn't even know about it. So when he was pushed to the train, he timeleaped. Due to repeated time leapings, butterfly effect came and the new timeline had Kazutora kill Shinichiro. But the power stayed withing Takemitchy, so Kazutora wasn't given the power.
But there still remains a lot of question and plot holes so we have to see

I think "kill somebody to get this power" is more symbolical, like "Do whatever it takes to get this power" and not directly "kill somebody" if that makes any sense.

Let's revisit the first chapter/episode. Takemichi was thinking about saving Hina when he was pushed off the platform and in his moment of desperation, he time travelled (We all know and saw he didnt shake hands with Naoto that time).

Same goes with Shinichiro, He attempted suicide and was thinking about saving Mikey and in his moment of desperation, he time travelled. He didnt even shake hands with anyone.

So my guess is, the desperate need to change an event for which a person is determined to do anything is what activates this power of time leaping. But is it specific to some people or is there any other requirements is what interests me.

I am also interested to know how a lot of people like Kisaki, Hanma, Sanzu even knew about Time Leaping if they were not time leapers themselves. (Kisaki even mentioned previously that he saw Hinata dump him every different time he proposed her in the future but denied being a time leaper himself before getting run over by truck-kun) and Sanzu even mentioned his personality change happened because he saw an alternate timeline where mikey had died.
Sep 30, 2022 5:53 AM
Nov 2020
This was so garbage lmfaooooo Wakui cannot stop embarrassing himself
Oct 1, 2022 10:46 AM
Jul 2018
This here is horrible. Where have you seen a mediocre work go downhill so badly?
Oct 1, 2022 9:35 PM

Aug 2021
shinchoro or whatever the fuck his name is went back in time??? hes for sure gonna save mikey, without him mikey wouldnt have been alive
hi i watch anime

look at my blog i post alot there

watch steins gate

Oct 2, 2022 10:45 PM
Jun 2020
OMG THIS IS THE BEST PLOT THAN I EVER SEE
Oct 4, 2022 1:02 PM

May 2020
burh what am i even reading anymore
Oct 23, 2022 1:00 AM
May 2017
This chapter was absolutely amazing seeing how much shinichiro cared for his brother that it made him mad and suicidal and the fact that he killed someone was shocking to me. if by killing someone who has this power you can take it for yourself doesn't that means the one guy(I don't remember his name) who killed shinichiro actually has the time leaper power too?
Nov 27, 2022 3:49 AM

Dec 2021
It had potential......

More topics from this board

» Wakui Ken will start a new delinquent manga in Weekly Shonen Jump

ARK-13 - Apr 4

9 by fatimilla_z »»
Apr 5, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Tokyo卍Revengers Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2017

11 by PlasticRobot »»
Mar 11, 12:39 AM

Poll: » Tokyo卍Revengers Chapter 279 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Bennnii - Nov 18, 2022

55 by Baytamata »»
Feb 7, 10:35 AM

» About Kisaki

Rom-Com_lover - Dec 11, 2023

5 by nexustom »»
Dec 12, 2023 7:41 PM

Poll: » Tokyo卍Revengers Chapter 59 Discussion

Barrycade - Dec 8, 2023

20 by YMW18 »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.