Forums
New
Sep 22, 2022 11:10 AM

Jan 2022
HIT ME UP WITH YOUR POPULAR MID OPINIONS
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 22, 2022 11:24 AM

Mar 2021
May I ask you a question, before I give an opinion based on your answer.

Would you really care about the opinion if I give one, regardless if it's positive or negative?
Sep 22, 2022 11:26 AM
Jul 2021
The-Comedian said:

I am thirsty for Endeavor. He is so hot, unironically.
Sep 22, 2022 11:26 AM

Feb 2016
Rent free. Tik tok is right around the corner, zoomer.
Sep 22, 2022 11:27 AM

Jan 2022
V1P3R0P said:

Would you really care about the opinion if I give one, regardless if it's positive or negative?

no (yes I am sigma)
Sep 22, 2022 11:28 AM

Jan 2022
Yatagarasu18 said:
The-Comedian said:

I prefer muscular because of obvious reasons but Endeavor is pretty sigma because of his parenting skills
Sep 22, 2022 11:30 AM

Mar 2021
The-Comedian said:
V1P3R0P said:

no (yes I am sigma)

Figured (No you're just an alpha)

my opinion: I want to have a threesome with midnight and mt. lady
Sep 22, 2022 11:33 AM
Apr 2021
Main character, Enough said
Sep 22, 2022 11:33 AM
Jun 2021
Maybe because:

-> Generic plot of Good vs Bad
-> Heroes vs Villain theme
-> The MC is way too average & zero to hero adventure show
-> Way too much characters to look out for that you can't keep focussing on that varied caste
-> Follows the regular pattern
-> Uneven pacing (commonly in generic Shounen animes)

Nothing is wrong with above points but nothing is special/ unique either
Probably that's why MHA is considered as an anime which defines a line for the other general Shounen animes that an anime won't be considered good if it doesn't includes atleast the elements which are found in MHA, being mid doesn't means it is bad, cause MHA is definitely 6+/10 show on an average and 8+ on it's peak
Sep 22, 2022 11:35 AM

Jan 2022
shash_sama18 said:
Maybe because:

-> Way too much characters to look out for that you can't keep focussing on that varied caste

Probably that's why MHA is considered as an anime which defines a line for the other general Shounen animes that an anime won't be considered good if it doesn't includes atleast the elements which are found in MHA, being mid doesn't means it is bad, cause MHA is definitely 6+/10 show on an average and 8+ on it's peak

I was 8+ in my peak but still haven't touched a girl
Sep 22, 2022 11:37 AM
Jul 2021
The-Comedian said:
Yatagarasu18 said:

I prefer muscular because of obvious reasons but Endeavor is pretty sigma because of his parenting skills

You are pretty sigma too.
Sep 22, 2022 11:39 AM

May 2021
Please ban the use of 'mid'.

Sep 22, 2022 11:40 AM

Jan 2022
RioFS said:

mid mid mid mid mid mid mid

Sep 22, 2022 11:42 AM

May 2021
The-Comedian said:
RioFS said:

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Sep 22, 2022 11:43 AM
Apr 2022
shash_sama18 said:
Maybe because:

ypu really took his post seriously and ended up with a paragraph

I RESPECT YOU
Sep 22, 2022 11:44 AM

Sep 2020
shash_sama18 said:
Maybe because:

good job describing literally 70% of battle shonen.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Sep 22, 2022 11:44 AM
Apr 2022
The-Comedian said:
V1P3R0P said:

no (yes I am sigma)

you aren't sigma kid.....you are a beta.....cause sigma doesn't go on doing cringe things
Sep 22, 2022 11:45 AM
Apr 2022
samsince04 said:
shash_sama18 said:
Maybe because:

good job describing literally 70% of battle shonen.

I guess he told 100% 🤔🤔🤔
Sep 22, 2022 11:45 AM

Jan 2022
WVM said:
The-Comedian said:

no (yes I am sigma)

you aren't sigma kid.....you are a beta.....cause doesn't go on doing cringe things

what in the darn tarnation are you trying to say, buddy boy?
Sep 22, 2022 11:47 AM
Apr 2022
The-Comedian said:
WVM said:

you aren't sigma kid.....you are a beta.....cause doesn't go on doing cringe things

what in the darn tarnation are you trying to say, buddy boy?

what did u mean when u said "yes I'm sigma"

was it the Male category or some other fantasy???

Jan 2022
RioFS said:
The-Comedian said:

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
Apr 2021
The-Comedian said:

Its youre everyday shonen where u get a op MC that cant be op for a long time otherwise there wouldnt be a story to tell. There are some cool side characters, the animation is not bad, but its not like the story is god tier nor all characters are a good adition, some comic relieves fail (actually most of them) and the trio gives me the feeling like they were actors you know? Ik they are written characters but their motivations dont seem genuine enough, Bakugou for example, youre telling me that because 1 quirkless friend tried to help him, he was looking down on him and caused him trauma? And thats the reason why he bulies the sh*t out of the mc? Wtf, what if a cop helped him getting up? Cops in mha world are also quirkless and still help, its not like they are calling you weak. I like Todoroki interactions with the others cause they are many times minimal and awkward (wich i find relatable) but the whole family thing seems very exagerated, ok he was the victim but i would like the character way more if he had the power to "get over it".
Its not a bad bad show, its not peak either, its your everyday shonen with some cool world building, variety of characters and quirks with some cool fights in the middle.

Btw i wrote this much because im waiting for a docs apointment and have nothing better to do, Just in case you mention i wrote alot for a mal comment
Sep 22, 2022 11:50 AM
Nov 2021
daddyzawa🤤😩😍😍😍😍
Sep 22, 2022 12:00 PM

Jan 2022

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sep 22, 2022 12:20 PM
Apr 2020
WVM said:
shash_sama18 said:
Maybe because:

ypu really took his post seriously and ended up with a paragraph

I RESPECT YOU

bro but he was spittin some hot shit, legend
Sep 22, 2022 12:24 PM
Aug 2021
While the show is good, it is terribly overhyped by new anime fans.

Midoriya is a terrible mc

It has a couple good character whilst having a very large cast

It falls into poorly done shonen troupes like perverted characters

None of the female character are their own person, they’re all just there for either diversity, fan service, or to be a love interest for Midoriya

The plot isn’t interesting and is rather boring for most of the series.

Don’t get me wrong, the mangaka has talent but this show is not anything to call home about.
Sep 22, 2022 12:29 PM

Jan 2013
Black Clover is clear of MHA
Sep 22, 2022 12:29 PM
Aug 2022
if u dont like it doesnt mean is mid , everyone have his opinion 🤷
Sep 22, 2022 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
Let's not, it got old 😅
Sep 22, 2022 12:43 PM

Mar 2021
i thought it was a given that this show is mid
Sep 22, 2022 12:43 PM

Feb 2010
Pacing problems and Bones keeps cutting things they shouldn't like tiny gags and bigger things they shouldn't like how they cut Spinner's part of MVA even though his back story will enhance his role in the final arc, though maybe Bones will cut that too /:
Sep 22, 2022 12:44 PM
Mar 2021
shash_sama18 said:
Maybe because:

Bro even rated the anime in this post bro just enjoy it Zamn
Sep 22, 2022 1:16 PM
Jan 2021
The-Comedian said:
RioFS said:

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI
Sep 22, 2022 1:24 PM
Dec 2020
MID= Masterful In Direction.
Sep 22, 2022 1:25 PM
Nov 2020
Because it’s mid, enough said
Sep 22, 2022 1:27 PM
Aug 2021
RioFS said:

yes please 😖🙏
Sep 22, 2022 1:36 PM

Feb 2021
Too many reasons. Just every factor that determines the quality of a show is done average at best in this show.
Sep 22, 2022 1:44 PM
Mar 2022
Main character and the fanbase.
Sep 22, 2022 1:47 PM
Feb 2021
RioFS said:
The-Comedian said:

Mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid
Sep 22, 2022 1:47 PM
Mar 2021
Chilli_ said:
While the show is good, it is terribly overhyped by new anime fans.

Midoriya is a terrible mc

It has a couple good character whilst having a very large cast

It falls into poorly done shonen troupes like perverted characters

None of the female character are their own person, they’re all just there for either diversity, fan service, or to be a love interest for Midoriya

The plot isn’t interesting and is rather boring for most of the series.

Don’t get me wrong, the mangaka has talent but this show is not anything to call home about.

Midoriya is actually a pretty good MC. He makes pretty good character development from the beginning both in his self and his power. Each season shows a different part of Midoriya’s growth and the effects it has on him and the other main characters. Even where the manga is right now (Spoilers) he has somewhat of a corruption arc which he also learns from (no more). Though I do agree with your other points. Both the overhype and the side characters
Sep 22, 2022 1:49 PM
Feb 2021
Edybucur15 said:
if u dont like it doesnt mean is mid , everyone have his opinion 🤷

No it’s the actual definition of mid Shonen
Sep 22, 2022 1:50 PM
Apr 2022
The-Comedian said:

Bad take. Wait for the 6th season.
Sep 22, 2022 1:50 PM

May 2022
elderonn said:
Too many reasons. Just every factor that determines the quality of a show is done average at best in this show.

Whatever your opinion, as a superhero show it somehow beats out what marvel and DC have been puking out lately.
Sep 22, 2022 1:53 PM

Feb 2021
CHT13 said:
elderonn said:

Whatever your opinion, as a superhero show it somehow beats out what marvel and DC have been puking out lately.

Marvel I would say used to make movies similar in quality to MHA. But lately it has been making bottom of the barrel garbage. DC on the other hand did make some amazing films such as the dark knight. The latest Batman movie was actually nice. But yeah overall superhero movies are garbage.
Sep 22, 2022 1:56 PM

Jul 2019
Because this pacing of this series went to dogshit after season 2. Pacing is the single most detrimental part of a shounen series that lacks the charm and quality that JJK and CSM entail.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Sep 22, 2022 2:33 PM
Jul 2018
I got up to season 2 and there’s still no real overarching plot, the kids are just fighting each other and training. Other than Deku wanting to be “the greatest superhero ever” what reason is there to watch the show? I get the premise of the show is supposed to be simple, but why should I give af if Deku becomes the greatest or not? Because he’s the main character? Other than him being bullied and not having a quirk in the beginning (and the show gets rid of those 2 things quickly), what internal struggle does he go through that makes him want to be “the greatest”? It’s just generic. The show doesn’t make me identify with Deku to begin with so the whole purpose of the show falls flat.
Sep 22, 2022 2:44 PM
Jan 2021
Here you go bro, this is for you:
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Sep 22, 2022 3:15 PM
May 2021
Bruh reading this thread made me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sep 22, 2022 3:19 PM

Aug 2015
No thanks, I'm good
Controversial opinions
Sep 22, 2022 4:52 PM

Jul 2015
First season was best, 2nd and 3rd were also dope. The rest was just "ok".

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

436 by His0kaDevv »»
Apr 11, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

403 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 10, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

332 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 21, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

276 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 18, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

294 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 16, 8:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.