Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2010 5:04 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, there are some uncensored scenes at the beginning but nothing too interesting in the first half^^ as for the second, I really don't think Kan-u is going to die but it really looks that way at the moment >.< It sure is good to see Ryuubi serious at the end when she used her powers, I prefer her that way :D
ShanaFlameApr 30, 2010 5:33 AM
May 1, 2010 5:57 AM

Oct 2009
My greatest happiness other than seeing Saji was seeing Sonsaku as a little kid......it was adorable=>Nice intermissions of Shiryuu=>

Of course fan service of Saji although short was so DFC good....NSFW=>I could almost see Sonsaku's you know what other than breasts here..NSFW=> http://www.imagebam.com/image/5bc65e78685920/ Overall it was a excellent episode again with more revealings and a great fan service too of Kan-u during the fight with the lion. Bachou with Chukouu....hope they make a nice surprise attack on Kentei. Next episode......Housen is back? O_O=>
That will be amazing if so!

In spoiler my anime list for now.
May 1, 2010 6:56 AM

Oct 2009
Low budget is low. Hakufu fanservice was nice, the rest was meh. Needs moar action.
May 1, 2010 12:35 PM

Mar 2008
...And during that time, Hakufu is bathing naked with Chuubo and Genpou ^^ Good thing Moutoku made her realize she was needed by her friends.

But i didn't get the part with that blond dude that get killed in season 2. Did his soul live inside Moutoku or something like that ?

@francismeunier : no, This is not Ryofu Housen. Ryofu has green hair, while this girl has blue hair (you can see her in the ending anyway) Btw, Ryofu's dead. Really. Well, it seems so ^^
May 1, 2010 12:40 PM

Dec 2008
If Kan-U dies, i will be forever depressed ! T_T
Yey for Shiryuu! Im a noob o.O I love it when she opens her eyes!
May 1, 2010 1:09 PM

Feb 2009
Oh wow random fighters were exchanged for random animals that won't die. <___< Maybe they're illusions?

A lot of talk in this episode and I still don't know why Kan'u can't see properly just because she fell into the water. Well whatever maybe we'll see next time.
May 1, 2010 2:13 PM

Jul 2009
isnt Shiryuu a lot more badass in the manga? i rmber she's like super powerful there..
and what's with the battle scene skips.
May 1, 2010 2:16 PM
Jul 2009
Hot ep I think the most serious episode made, from what I've followed, and better then Katangatari's. Kanu is really getting an unfair chance here, hope it comes to her will in her blood over taking whatever is feeding of of her bld. Haku was interesting for this episode they actually added something to her character to take serious. Shes still fun to watch goof around with the seriousness though. The ending was good.
Markr24May 1, 2010 5:21 PM
May 1, 2010 7:43 PM

Dec 2008
Luppi said:
Oh wow random fighters were exchanged for random animals that won't die. <___< Maybe they're illusions?

A lot of talk in this episode and I still don't know why Kan'u can't see properly just because she fell into the water. Well whatever maybe we'll see next time.

A guy in ep 5 sprayed one of her eyes...But I dont get it..Im pretty sure she has another one under that bang -.- YOU DONT HAVE ONE EYE KAN-U! Do you NOT know that?!
May 2, 2010 1:22 AM

Oct 2009
akuma2002 said:
@francismeunier : no, This is not Ryofu Housen. Ryofu has green hair, while this girl has blue hair (you can see her in the ending anyway) Btw, Ryofu's dead. Really. Well, it seems so ^^
Well Housen was back in third season but that girl's face looked a little like Housen.
BTW everyone are any of why listening to the OP of this series.....and can't stop listening to it? I find it almost as addictive as the first season one since this episode.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
May 2, 2010 5:35 AM

Dec 2008
sarroush said:

A guy in ep 5 sprayed one of her eyes...But I dont get it..Im pretty sure she has another one under that bang -.- YOU DONT HAVE ONE EYE KAN-U! Do you NOT know that?!

Wasn't that only her delusion ?

That bleeding of Kan-U was hard to watch for me If she dies I will get really angry
I hope they won't fight animals and monsters for the rest of the season.
FabienneMay 2, 2010 5:45 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2010 6:32 AM
May 2010
in the next episode kanu will fight with ryomou

in manga she is still alive so i don t think she will die
May 2, 2010 7:07 AM

Dec 2008
dragon0sword said:

do you know which manga chapter covers the events from xtreme xecutor?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2010 7:25 AM
May 2010
Fabienne said:
dragon0sword said:

do you know which manga chapter covers the events from xtreme xecutor?

not quite but it was in last chapter of ikkitousen manga final and she is still alive
May 2, 2010 9:45 PM

Jun 2008
Better than the last one. Now Hakufu is going to join the party and other fighters too. It looks like the fun will begin from the next episode.

Time to bit down that stupid Darth Vader cosplay guy.
May 3, 2010 2:24 AM
May 2010
maybe kanu is in a small danger

in the legend kanu was killed by ryomou and the next episode is named "silent tears" so 50% die 50% live

i love her and she better survive
May 3, 2010 2:40 AM

Jun 2008
dragon0sword said:

in the legend kanu was killed by ryomou and the next episode is named "silent tears" so 50% die 50% live

But i don't get why she will fight Ryomou? Right now they are basically at the same side. Except if she is forced in to the fight or brainwashed.
May 3, 2010 5:05 AM
May 2010
Monad said:
dragon0sword said:

But i don't get why she will fight Ryomou? Right now they are basically at the same side. Except if she is forced in to the fight or brainwashed.[/quote
Monad said:
dragon0sword said:

But i don't get why she will fight Ryomou? Right now they are basically at the same side. Except if she is forced in to the fight or brainwashed.

i guess is that loser kentei who force both them to fight
May 3, 2010 4:06 PM

Sep 2008
Ew, that hand.
May 4, 2010 4:57 PM

Mar 2009
Shi san opening her eyes like that in the end of the ep was badass xD
May 4, 2010 5:03 PM

Jul 2009
Monad said:
dragon0sword said:

Ryomu is destined to kill Kan'u, if history follws through.
This will likely happen way into the future, possibly another series, when a lot more mahem has occured, maybe then, they'll fight? Maybe Kan'u death will be accidental?;)

I have to say, this lack of consistancy with Kokin is getting a tad old now, after four serises'...
- Growing up, Kokin was the insecure one whilst Hakafu was the hough one telling him off
- Present day, both are ment to be powerful; Hakafu is a little dopey whilst Kokin is sensible
I know the creators (and us viewers) find the exploding clothes, bouncing boobs funny, yet still, Kokin is the only main male; he doesn't need to be wreckless, yet come on, give him some attention.

May 6, 2010 2:33 PM

Aug 2008
Fabienne said:
sarroush said:

Wasn't that only her delusion ?
It was a flashback afair.

Queen_Stars said:
Monad said:
dragon0sword said:

Ryomu is destined to kill Kan'u, if history follws through.
This. Though let's pray it never happens.

francismeunier said:
akuma2002 said:
Well Housen was back in third season but that girl's face looked a little like Housen.
Housen is dead. Dead dead. If all goes well she stays that way.
The blue haired one reminded me of the girl who was destined to kill Hakufu. But I think she died in S2.
Oct 6, 2010 3:23 AM

Mar 2009
An okay ep.
Dec 8, 2010 11:07 PM

May 2008
chouun opened her epic eyes :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 31, 2011 12:01 AM

Aug 2010
AlexSadist-sama said:
An okay ep.
Oct 8, 2013 9:39 PM

Nov 2011
Most pointless episode ever except the bit of the second half. Well at least some of the parts were glorious uncensored.
May 28, 2014 12:51 PM

Oct 2013
oo another goody this season is action packed i like it
that kitty is PISSED
[/quote]
Nov 15, 2014 12:06 PM

Apr 2013
Shiryuu opening her eyes was the highlight of the episode ^^ I'm not really digging the plot yet.
Jan 3, 2015 11:51 PM
Jun 2013
can ryo not go an episode without thinking about the douch that is saji jeez its annoying. lol now they got super vision? so kanu vision came back...ok that was random. eh episode we got some swimming fan service at least.
Nov 4, 2022 12:29 PM

May 2022
I really enjoy this anime so far. Ma-chan is my new favorite. She has so much swag and style just in 1 episode. Wish we get to see more of that later on.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 27, 2010

21 by Seabury »»
Mar 13, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Mar 25, 2010

56 by Seabury »»
Mar 7, 2023 8:25 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 12 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 11, 2010

43 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 10, 2023 11:40 AM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 3, 2010

17 by FMmatron »»
Oct 9, 2020 4:13 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Apr 9, 2010

31 by FMmatron »»
Oct 7, 2020 3:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.