Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2022 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
Ichibanboshi isn't in a good mood this episode and the rest of the crew is all business as well.

Wasn't expecting an episode to take place on a ship but it's a refreshing change of scenery. The main concept of this episode is still Ichibanboshi's conflict with Rashoumaru. They kinda established Rashoumaru as a major antagonist now. However, even with all the drama going on, Ichibanboshi still save Rashoumaru, something that I'm not too surprised by.

Sep 9, 2022 8:51 AM

Jul 2017
The Shinsengumi arrive at the Sakai Port in Osaka in hopes to catch the Masked Demons whom are targeting foreign ships for destruction, and within the ranks of the Choshu Domain, there're factions for and against foreign intervention.

With the foreign ship stolen by the Masked Demons, the Shinsengumi had Sakuma Shozen's speedboat invention to use thanks to Sogen's genius mind and Ichibanboshi's aggressiveness to stop Rashomaru, but the plan goes as planned to sink the ship down and display a performance of power with the Masked Demons's type-zero weapon to start a war.

The brothers' feud has once butted heads with each other, and no matter what Rashomaru may be, he's still the young brother that Ichibanboshi remembers.

War is inevitable, start fighting back.
Sep 9, 2022 9:43 AM

May 2021
The plot related to the foreigners is ramping up and Rashoumaru's conflict within himself is increasing. Good.

Sep 9, 2022 2:47 PM

Jun 2015
Ive kind of overcome my duck with MC. He played a decent part this episode, lovin rest of cast. But this bro sibling redemption arc is so tried and tested and hoping in whats left of the show the blond lad guts his brother. Then the rest of our deplorables fight back, win the day and become the new heros!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 9, 2022 6:13 PM

Mar 2016
Talk no jutsu didn't worked out, for now.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Sep 13, 2022 4:55 AM

Jul 2016
Roch2001 said:
Ive kind of overcome my duck with MC. He played a decent part this episode, lovin rest of cast. But this bro sibling redemption arc is so tried and tested and hoping in whats left of the show the blond lad guts his brother. Then the rest of our deplorables fight back, win the day and become the new heros!

I want an anime of the scientist and priest just palling around Japan.
Sep 13, 2022 1:02 PM

Jun 2015
Vindicater said:
Roch2001 said:

I want an anime of the scientist and priest just palling around Japan.

Now that I'd watch!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 22, 2022 9:01 PM

Feb 2021
His brother might change his mind when the war begin. But let's see what will happened.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

» Do I watch this or do I watch the 2024 Bucchigiri?

AnimeDownUnder - 12 hours ago

2 by Kisehiki »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Bucchigire! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2022

17 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Bucchigire! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2022

8 by YudiYusantoS »»
Nov 22, 2022 9:08 PM

Poll: » Bucchigire! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2022

6 by YudiYusantoS »»
Nov 22, 2022 8:51 PM

Poll: » Bucchigire! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2022

13 by YudiYusantoS »»
Nov 22, 2022 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.