Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2022 10:55 AM

Jul 2017
Hiyori and Snow Wolf's Michelle Jaeger's song moments under the bridge, and honestly, this feels refreshing for character interactions that's aside from the usual sports and idoling.

Both her and Ashley that are venturing in robotic engineering for prosthetic people, it's a cheeky sight that Michelle is constantly in need. The marriage of the rock band Snow Wolf in both the weak Michelle and strong Ashley in sports and music respectively just somehow brings a smile to my face: the win for a reason in their cash strapped-ness manufacturing robots, and their very first and last.

The match of RISE vs. Snow Wolf in 6-vs-6 volleyball, it's a totally newbie match, but don't mistake it for an amateur match where just on the backs of the 2 players that's mostly Michelle's effort to leap ahead, RISE can't afford to be complacent where every error counts to win the game, and so is Snow Wolf.

A pretty exhilarating match, even if Snow Wolf made their one and only appearance here.

Out of all the teams here, Snow Wolf is easily my favourite, and this is a shining episode here too. Sadly, the best I've encountered.
KANLen09Sep 3, 2022 10:58 AM
Sep 3, 2022 11:06 AM

Feb 2020
Really nice episode.

It was interesting to hear Michelle and Ashley's backstory.

And definitely the best match so far. Snow Wolf is really awesome.

SerafosSep 3, 2022 1:06 PM
Sep 3, 2022 11:36 AM

Feb 2019
You know for a duo that run an automata lab, Michele and Ashley are not nearly as weird as I thought lol. I thought they were gonna be like these evil mad scientists but they’re very kind and great opponents.

This was the humbling the girls needed. The wins of the past few weeks made them complacent and luckily they were able to snap out of it before they lost. What a come back. Snow wolf were awesome.

I hope Ashley and Michele are able to stay in Japan.
Sep 4, 2022 3:34 AM

Oct 2007
tense final moments in that volleyball match. Michelle crying when they are about to lose.

I just realized volleyball needed 6, so they still had one robot in the team. As expected, the opponent scored through that robot first.

anyway, they won. Looking forward to Rise next performance.

Maika, the leader of Link Dolls.. hard to explain, but she gives off a vibe similar to the girls in Cinderella Nine anime.

Looking forward to the match next week. :)
Sep 4, 2022 5:11 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ohhhh, Michelle and Ashley are so sweet, I felt bad when they lost to be honest, they deserved to win but now they can focus to their robots creation at least
Sep 4, 2022 8:02 PM

Apr 2015
Snow Wolf definitely my favorite opposing teams so far.
Sep 5, 2022 6:18 AM

Oct 2008
Damn, i don't get it!... if Ms. Jaeger Michelle can get easily hurt by just a strong tap on any body part, why did she join extreme sports in the first place? it's like you have a very weak base form and only relying on equip/gears...haha ...lolz
5/5.

Sep 5, 2022 1:40 PM

Nov 2013
uff, i was worried that she had to sell her guitar, so i was hopeful that Hiyori would save her, and ofc she did, Hiyori is a good girl :)

that being said, if they quit now, then the guitar won't be used anyway lol at least they keep it for the memories
maybe they will decide to keep playing next year, since they had a lot of fun in the tournament

anyway, great episode, this anime is pretty good
winddevil1Sep 5, 2022 1:44 PM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Sep 5, 2022 6:15 PM
May 2016
I just really enjoy this anime!!!!!!!
Oct 3, 2022 7:52 PM

Jan 2017
Dissapointing volleyball match besides that last point, Michelle's story with Ashley is very cute ngl
Nov 7, 2022 2:15 PM

Nov 2009
So, they came to Japan for the Robots... does that mean Japan make better Robots than any other country? lol (RIP Elon's Teslabot?)

And it looks like I was sorta right in earlier episode where I theorized Robots aren't all that expansive in Hiyori's world. Robots are sorta like Computers of our world, fairly common and even small shops ran by 2 people can manufacture them. (meaning they might only cost a few hundreds to thousands based on the quality/ features on the Robots just like our Computers)

___ ___ ___

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 13, 2022

14 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Dec 1, 2023 12:26 AM

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 6, 2022

13 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 30, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 30, 2022

10 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 30, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 23, 2022

18 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 30, 2023 8:22 PM

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2022

26 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 17, 2023 4:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.