Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2022 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
This is a definitely a team effort with everyone giving it their all to prevent Kyoto's destruction.

The kiss though! I bet Akira wasn't expecting that in the least. She definitely can't die in any time soon. Not going to lie, this episode felt pretty thrilling especially with the high stakes. Ichibanboshi was set to do whatever it takes to stop a catastrophe. Episode felt like a mini movie to me.
Aug 26, 2022 8:45 AM

Jul 2017
Lots of factions at work, and there's only so much that the ragtag Shinsengumi can do to contain as much evil as possible by splitting into teams and commencing virtual work into their search area.

While the team led by Sakuya has basically revealed part of Rashomaru's plot to burn Seimei Shrine down, Ichibanboshi's team faces the main team with Akira and Katsuya, and it's definitely surprising that the Akira is bound to the latter by a kiss. Her time to die certainly still has aways to go.

Ichibanboshi is still hell bent on saving his fallen brother, and he will not relent if Tsukito's fallen too far. Unfortunately, Todo's sacrifical blow meant that he will be out of commission for awhile, and Ichibanboshi is the temporary sit-in leader for now to restore Choshu from the blazing fire.

A grim episode for sure, and this will not be the last of the Masked Demon's atrocities.
Aug 26, 2022 9:24 AM
Sep 2015
I've to clarify myself that I don't want to see any tragedy, even in the fiction, and I don't endorse any arson in anyway, both in real world and in fiction. But I've to admit that everytime when I see traditional Japanese town in a sea of fire and burn to the ground, I get the goosebump. There's a lot of factors, like the old bell ringing to warn the people, people help together to get the water, lost children cry because they're separate from their family, etc.
Aug 26, 2022 12:34 PM

May 2021
These people are not the best at hiding stuff, are they? Akira's plotline continues, though in a somewhat unexpected direction. Didn't expect him to force himself and certainly didn't expect her to go along with it either.

Aug 26, 2022 3:16 PM

Nov 2011
HEYYY LET'S GO!!!! Lol

Good on him Wanting Akira as his wife now. I have a feeling he will eventually fall though.

Yo I thought there was a lot of potential in that Fight between Ichibanboshi and Rashoumaru! I thought they did a really good job with the animation and it gives me hope that the fight in the future will be amazing!

Great episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 26, 2022 3:39 PM
May 2021
Felt like everything about this show is rushed. The dialogue mostly doesn't even make sense. But I liked how the way the story is moving and the character development
Aug 26, 2022 7:30 PM

Jun 2021
It’s a raid! Blitz these guys before they can act, or at least that’s the plan. I guess except for “Okita”, too busy playing grab ass with the geisha pervert lol.

But it looks like the gang’s a little too late. Half the city is practically burning! I was looking forward to that brother vs brother fight. I don’t even get what little bro’s deal is. Now that Todo’s out of commission, is Ichibanboshi gonna put his little bro down?

I’m gonna chalk this one as a partial win for the baddies with just how many died.
Aug 26, 2022 10:13 PM

Feb 2019
It's a nice anime. Can't deny it
Aug 27, 2022 3:34 AM
Apr 2015
In this episode, Gyatarou had a very big red flag, luckily he didn't die.
Aug 27, 2022 4:47 PM
Jun 2022
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aug 27, 2022 5:44 PM
Jul 2021
I dont like this series overall, quit boring for me idk, but akira and this dude i always fotget what his name was, thats some good shit man what i needšŸ¤ŒšŸ»
Aug 28, 2022 8:44 AM

Jun 2015
I still think MC is a bit of a fail whale, but at least this eps he got some plus points. Main bad guy has over taken in the fail whale stakes, giving his speech. Then raves about loneliness and pain like hes about to kick off and then does a runner. Pathetic.

Normally I forgo commenting on animation style unless im shitting on 3D rendering, but this show is so unquie I ned to point it out. Its different from almost anything I've watched and I love it, although im not 100% sure about the grain overly they using to make it more aged. I keep thinking my tv is maybe dirty and needs a dusting :-P
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 29, 2022 4:51 AM

Jul 2016
kurooganeko said:
It's a nice anime. Can't deny it

I am finding it quite enjoyable to be honest.
Nov 22, 2022 8:40 PM

Feb 2021
That kiss really smooth :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

» Do I watch this or do I watch the 2024 Bucchigiri?

AnimeDownUnder - 10 hours ago

2 by Kisehiki »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bucchigire! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2022

17 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Bucchigire! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2022

8 by YudiYusantoS »»
Nov 22, 2022 9:08 PM

Poll: » Bucchigire! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2022

7 by YudiYusantoS »»
Nov 22, 2022 9:01 PM

Poll: » Bucchigire! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2022

6 by YudiYusantoS »»
Nov 22, 2022 8:51 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.